Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2010 6:49 PM
Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
w0oot Lacus just confessed that she like Kira, and Kira is finally realizing what that slut Fley is up to
Apr 6, 2011 1:44 PM
Jun 2010
yayyyy, kira is becoming more badass. Hes becomeing more and more like setsuna f seie from gundam 00. But he also has a personality so its petty kewl.

I like how the two best friends dont wish to kill each other, but they must.

this anime is awesome when its the only thing you watch. Im not watching any other anime at the moment as i wish to concentrate solely on this. making it that much better!
May 21, 2011 10:18 AM

Jul 2009
Kira's mind might be clearing up a bit now.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 24, 2011 5:52 AM

Feb 2009
Fleiya said:
w0oot Lacus just confessed that she like Kira, and Kira is finally realizing what that slut Fley is up to

This.But why does Lacus always wear the same clothes? Even at home.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
May 8, 2012 6:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Good episode. Reminds me why I like Seed again.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 12, 2013 12:25 AM

Jul 2008
ChaosLegion said:
Fleiya said:

This.But why does Lacus always wear the same clothes? Even at home.

Because almost all characters in anime do the same?

About time Kira started to wake up.
Feb 13, 2014 3:39 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kira seems to be getting over the trauma of the shuttle and realizing what he's done. I wonder what Flay is going to do about it.

Lacus' confession to Athrun about liking Kira might be the trigger for their confrontation to get really serious.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 13, 2014 4:59 AM
Mar 2013
Aww, it was nice to see Nicol's family. They seem like nice people, but I wonder about how dangerous Operation Spitbreak will be if it is implemented. I love the piano piece <3 I could listen to it over and over again.

Commander Siegel Clyne makes a very good point about lives being born and not manufactured. So third generation coordinators have a declining birth rate?

That's bad news for coordinators. It seems to me like they are eventually die off anyway because of the gene alterations.

Anyway, it seems Creuset has been taking drugs. I wonder why though. Maybe it has something to do with his face being hidden behind that mask.

P.S. Loved the Athrun x Lacus kiss at the end <3
Jan 13, 2015 5:41 AM

Nov 2011
Episode fabulous.
It seems so boring, and instead just read between the lines, but not much, to understand even more the context in which they move and have knowledge missing from the layman.
I love this TV series because when there is no action can still bring the story forward and make it interesting.
I'm curious to see what will happen next.
Aug 3, 2017 12:40 PM
Jul 2017
Dude flay just raped him
Aug 30, 2017 8:34 PM
Aug 2017
Go Kira Go!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2018 9:43 PM
Sep 2018
So an episode that focus on Angsty Best-Friend-Rival and Saccharine Pink Girl, and I learned virtually nothing about those two that I didn’t know already. 20 episodes in and the main teen characters still feel like ciphers.
And how long are they going to prolong this “omg Flay is such a slut” stupid drama? Feels like a 12 year wrote this.
I hope they start to actually explain their political situation and these operations. The seemingly interesting worldbuilding is what keeps me going.
May 10, 2021 11:34 AM

Sep 2017
Kira you Beta cuck!
When a girl throws herself on top of you, you don't reject her, you go straight to her tits with your head!
Dec 11, 2023 6:26 AM

Jul 2017
A wonderful episode for me.
We see nicol's family and they seem good people.
I'm curious to know what type of disease has le creuset.
Athrun seems still very fond of Kira, even if maybe(?) Lacus Is interested in him, their kiss was so bittersweet.
Maybe Kira Is opening his eyes,realzing the true face of Flay.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 42 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

21 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 41 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

14 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 40 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

26 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 29 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

37 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 24 Discussion

Flaecy - May 15, 2010

18 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 20, 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.