Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 24, 2013 9:50 AM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

what feats need i post?
youve seen TTGL, dont know if youve seen the movie or not,

everything i posted here has been demonstrated

Which falls short against very high tier cosmic beings from comics and anime.

ignores rest of post showing that any feat by a high tier omni either flat out wont work or at best will end in an infinite stalemate

my turn, feats or bust

Now you're just wanking and singing No Limits Fallacy all day. LMAO. The Choushin recreated the universe with a thought and removes the very concept of Spiral power in evolution (we see that when they change 10000 years of history with a thought) or simply lock the universe in a jar (we see Tsunami do that).If you are not capable of arguing without fallacies than I'm done. Enjoy your TTGL wankfest.

EDIT: NLF TIME! Ditto can take any form. Ditto take the form of STTGL and beat Simon and crew. Fallacies are fun guise!

ignores post showing what episode every feat ive mentioned is in, and a video backing most of it up.
still claims no limits fallacy.
cute.
no need to wank, none of what ive posted is speculation, you just argue for the sake of it.
and you wont be able to resist ignoring the majority of the post again, just to spout 'lol no limits fallacy'

protip, claims based on actual demonstrated feats with evidence to show arent NLF, keep using that buzzword though, a guarantee youre next post will spout it again.

you still cant point out where the fallacy is, ive already debunked it, heres the funny part though, in literally every post youve quoted, youve manually removed it.

not even worth my time

Now you're just wanking and singing No Limits Fallacy all day. LMAO. The Choushin recreated the universe with a thought ive already posted a video of STTGL doing thatand removes the very concept of Spiral power in evolution (we see that when they change 10000 years of history with a thought) changing history=removing a concept, danlogic everyone or simply lock the universe in a jar (we see Tsunami do that).its like you didnt even watch ttgl, we see arc gurren lagann punch trhough space time in 22, and the entire show built upon having a drill capable of, and demonstrated to be able to drill through anything, you think a jar will do anythng, top lel, bottom lel, side lel, etcIf you are not capable of arguing without fallacies than I'm done. Enjoy your TTGL wankfest. whinges about fallacies as a go to buzzword cause hes got no argument, whats new?

EDIT: NLF TIME! Ditto can take any form. Ditto take the form of STTGL and beat Simon and crew. Fallacies are fun guise oh boy he sure told me, i better leave now XD
eldestJun 24, 2013 9:56 AM
Jun 24, 2013 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
eldest said:

ignores post showing what episode every feat ive mentioned is in, and a video backing most of it up.
cute.
no need to wank, none of what ive posted is speculation, you just argue for the sake of it.
and you wont be able to resist ignoring the majority of the post again, just to spout 'lol no limits fallacy'

protip, claims based on actual demonstrated feats with evidence to show arent NLF, keep using that buzzword though, a guarantee youre next post will spout it again.

none of your feats you posted is anywhere near enough to handle the Choushin. Heck, Galactus can do all of those things and he is quite a bit far from being the top dog of Marvel. But, if you are saying that TTGL can do MORE than what they have already shown. THAT is no limits fallacy. destroying the universe and recreating it is a tiny pop compared to the Choushin whom are dozens of times bigger than a multiverse containing countless universes and 12 dimensions. Each dimension being so complex that nothing from a lower dimension can comprehend the dimension above themselves. and they created all that with a THOUGHT....AND they are not the most powerful beings in their verse. If you say TTGL can do more, youre obviously wanking with no limits fallacy cause I saw the movies and the series and they are capped off at universal/dimensional at MAXIMUM.
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 11:31 AM

Feb 2010
aqua of the back from index
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 24, 2013 1:42 PM

May 2013
Tachii said:
Adam Blade in Needless.

It's beyond ridiculous how much damage he had taken in the series and still comes back time after time. He did get knocked out for 2 episodes once by some guy making a hole in the middle of his body, but he came right back and stronger than before afterwards. And the thing is, I can't even compare this to DBZ, since people at least still die in DBZ (despite the countless times they get reborn), but Adam Blade never dies and just kept on coming back after taking hits in the show which seemed deadly.
Sick_Bastard said:
Every protagonist from every shounen EVER
Not really, when you consider a number of them are pansies.

Don't you remember, Tach? He got healed by Eve's doppleganger ability, so he's not that invincible. If it weren't for her, he would have died right then and there.
Jun 24, 2013 5:34 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

cute.

none of your feats you posted is anywhere near enough to handle the Choushin. Heck, Galactus can do all of those things and he is quite a bit far from being the top dog of Marvel. But, if you are saying that TTGL can do MORE than what they have already shown. THAT is no limits fallacy. destroying the universe and recreating it is a tiny pop compared to the Choushin whom are dozens of times bigger than a multiverse containing countless universes and 12 dimensions. Each dimension being so complex that nothing from a lower dimension can comprehend the dimension above themselves. and they created all that with a THOUGHT....AND they are not the most powerful beings in their verse. If you say TTGL can do more, youre obviously wanking with no limits fallacy cause I saw the movies and the series and they are capped off at universal/dimensional at MAXIMUM.

12 dimension? oh wow.
because the TTGL universe having no less than 12 dimensions wasnt a major plot point in ttgl now wasnt it? because they never tell us the antispiral are hiding between the 11th and 12th so thats why they couldnt find them.

what ive stated ttgl can do ive posted feats for every time.
and every single post, every one, you have manually edited out where i posted what episode the feat was SHOWN in.
same old with you, ignore evidence, sprout the same old crap, thats why no one bothers replying.
Jun 24, 2013 6:00 PM

Jan 2012
THe blonde mc guy from Mondaijitachi was extremly op for no apparent reason
Jun 24, 2013 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
Takumi Usui from Maid-sama.
Jun 24, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2013
Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail.
Onizuka from GTO
Oga Tatsumi from Beelzebub
and Midou Ban from GetBackers

Those are some of the toughest and strongest guys that I know in anime.

Jun 24, 2013 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
Every protagonist in battle shounen.
Jun 24, 2013 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Brandon Heat (Gungrave)

(even though it's a 3 year old post, I'm still quoting it)
WRONG
Jun 24, 2013 6:39 PM

Nov 2012
elfen lied :p
Jun 24, 2013 9:47 PM

Nov 2011
eldest said:

12 dimension? oh wow.
because the TTGL universe having no less than 12 dimensions wasnt a major plot point in ttgl now wasnt it? because they never tell us the antispiral are hiding between the 11th and 12th so thats why they couldnt find them.

and every single post, every one, you have manually edited out where i posted what episode the feat was SHOWN in.
same old with you, ignore evidence, sprout the same old crap, thats why no one bothers replying.

Concession accepted. You are the one ignoring evidence and are using fanfictions with your no limits fallacy BS. Stop avoiding all my points LMAO it makes you look immature and childish as fuck :D The Witches from Umineko would rape SSTGL. Here Battler survives a Big Bang and a Big Crunch at the same time which is the MAXIMUM feat shown by STTGL. When Bern and Lamba was play fighting they were creating and destroying a new universe with each and every attack and they were doing it hundreds of times in seconds. Thats WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY beyond anything in STTGL. Lamda would destroy STTGL in one attack. If you disagree you obviously are wanking and using no limits fallacy because STTGL have shown nothing above that. LMAO you so butthurt right now.

The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 9:53 PM

Dec 2012
The RahXephon instantly destroyed all tension in battles just by being invincible.
Jun 24, 2013 10:03 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

12 dimension? oh wow.

Concession accepted. You are the one ignoring evidence and are using fanfictions with your no limits fallacy BS and again. everyone can see youve removed every part of evidence ive shown so far, time and time again, now youre getting desperate, trying to claim you win. what are you? 5. Stop avoiding all my points LMAO it makes you look immature and childish as fuck :D copying what i say down to the word and ignoring the fact that not only can literally everyone see that i havent been editing quotes to ignore shit like you, ive addressed every point you made and given evidence in return, which you conveniently cut out of your next reply, which everyone can see The Witches from Umineko would rape SSTGL. Here Battler survives a Big Bang and a Big Crunch at the same time which is the MAXIMUM feat shown by STTGL. sttgl is never shown surviving a big bang, you dont know what youre talking about since youve never seen the movie, thats TTGL that does that, and STTGL is infinitely more powerful. also, make up your mind, thats like the 7th different character youve tried bringing into this, you abandon the last one each time When Bern and Lamba was play fighting they were creating and destroying a new universe with each and every attack and they were doing it hundreds of times in seconds. Thats WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY beyond anything in STTGL. destroying and recreating a universe many times bigger than out own wasnt even a plaything for STTGL, its was a side effect, not even intentional try again also STTGL isnt the name of the series son, nothing was displayed 'in' STTGL. think, then reply.Lamda would destroy STTGL in one attack. you mentioned these characters can destroy a universe with ease, yet in the same post you already admit STTGL can just recreate the universe? cuteIf you disagree you obviously are wanking and using no limits fallacy because STTGL have shown nothing above that. LMAO you so butthurt right now. trying to call people butthurt when your arguing whilst grasping at straws is downright hilarious. keep in mind people can actually see what you post

predictions for dans next post, lets try a different character, spout NLF again, even though he doesnt understand what it means nor the context to use it, and is simply using it as a buzzword to fall back on, and removing everything i post to try call a NLF again.
predictable
eldestJun 24, 2013 10:07 PM
Jun 24, 2013 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

12 dimension? oh wow.

Concession accepted. You are the one ignoring evidence and are using fanfictions with your no limits fallacy BS and again. everyone can see youve removed every part of evidence ive shown so far, time and time again, now youre getting desperate, trying to claim you win. what are you? 5. Stop avoiding all my points LMAO it makes you look immature and childish as fuck :D copying what i say down to the word and ignoring the fact that not only can literally everyone see that i havent been editing quotes to ignore shit like you, ive addressed every point you made and given evidence in return, which you conveniently cut out of your next reply, which everyone can see The Witches from Umineko would rape SSTGL. Here Battler survives a Big Bang and a Big Crunch at the same time which is the MAXIMUM feat shown by STTGL. sttgl is never shown surviving a big bang, you dont know what youre talking about since youve never seen the movie, thats TTGL that does that, and STTGL is infinitely more powerful. also, make up your mind, thats like the 7th different character youve tried bringing into this, you abandon the last one each time When Bern and Lamba was play fighting they were creating and destroying a new universe with each and every attack and they were doing it hundreds of times in seconds. Thats WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY beyond anything in STTGL. destroying and recreating a universe many times bigger than out own wasnt even a plaything for STTGL, its was a side effect, not even intentional try again also STTGL isnt the name of the series son, nothing was displayed 'in' STTGL. think, then reply.Lamda would destroy STTGL in one attack. If you disagree you obviously are wanking and using no limits fallacy because STTGL have shown nothing above that. LMAO you so butthurt right now. trying to call people buttmad when your arguing whilst grasping at straws is downright hilarious. keep in mind people can actually see what you post

I removed that part to make the quote shorter, retard. Anyone can read what you said by scrolling up. Grasping at straws much? LOL no I saw the movie. STTGL biggest feat was when he and the giant Anti Spiral clashed their drills which absorbed all the galaxies around them and then made new ones. I brought Bern and Lamba to show how many characters can kill your precious STTGL :D The Choushin are WAYYYYY more powerful than Bern or Lamba. LOL NO. They were trying their hardest at full power against The Anti-Spiral which did that. Everyone can see you interjecting your fanfiction LMAO so sad. :) Bern and Lamba were doing that hundreds of times in seconds while PLAYING. They rape STTGL like a schoolgirl in a tentacle hentai. But, feel free to enjoy your fanfiction. Just keep in mind its not canon LMAO
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:13 PM

Jan 2011
eldest said:
simon and his creations from TTGL
theres probably one character i can think of that would even come close, and thats in all of fiction, not just anime and thats still debatable. (demonbane)

even those fucking ridiculous comic book characters dont hold shit to STTGL (who happens to be 528 billion lightyears tall when using a giga drill)
thats some seriously fucking broken shit right there.

-space time manipulaiton, ability to be anywhere instantaneously via teleportation, not that its even relevant, due to its size, it is already everywhere at once, literally. also to create whatever the pilot (simon, or TDG) desires, be that a galaxy sized railgun or an army of galaxy sized tengen toppa gunmen
-an attack that literally shoots every point in space and time for -10 seconds into the past and +10 seconds into the future regardless of location or temporality, literally a 'fuck EVERYthing at once, in the past and future' beam
-literally travels at trillions, if not the next order of magnitude higher, of times the speed of light.
-is above throwing galaxies like shurikens, thats its previous form, it steps on galaxies like particles of dust now.
-can tank a big bang+ attack and turn it into a powerup
-side effect of its ultimate attack was the complete and utter destruction, then recreation of the universe, nearly instantly (that was well over 1 trillion lightyears in span, just from what we saw)
-complete probability manipulation, anything capable of damaging it (lol, like thats even relevant, there really isnt) now cant, since it changed the probability of that to 0.

and thats all created by simon and his core drill.

safe to say, the most broken character in all of fiction

also, the only thing that could stand up to it was the anti spiral equivalent (the universe the were fighting in was the antispirals own, they were literally gods in their domain) which was made to be an exact match, to inflict maximum despair when the anti spiral won. then they made it even stronger than STTGL once the antispiral was on the ropes, and simon and co still won. it literally beat a stronger version of itself

isnt Elder God Demonbane a multiversal being that can destroy a universe just by standing near it? i dont see how can STTGL beat him unless i missed something from the movie that shows that STTGL is capable of multiversal destruction... i read those feats but that still doesnt come close to the Lord of Nightmares, Tenchi, Demonbane an others
Jun 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

12 dimension? oh wow.

Concession accepted. You are the one ignoring evidence and are using fanfictions with your no limits fallacy BS and again. everyone can see youve removed every part of evidence ive shown so far, time and time again, now youre getting desperate, trying to claim you win. what are you? 5. Stop avoiding all my points LMAO it makes you look immature and childish as fuck :D copying what i say down to the word and ignoring the fact that not only can literally everyone see that i havent been editing quotes to ignore shit like you, ive addressed every point you made and given evidence in return, which you conveniently cut out of your next reply, which everyone can see The Witches from Umineko would rape SSTGL. Here Battler survives a Big Bang and a Big Crunch at the same time which is the MAXIMUM feat shown by STTGL. sttgl is never shown surviving a big bang, you dont know what youre talking about since youve never seen the movie, thats TTGL that does that, and STTGL is infinitely more powerful. also, make up your mind, thats like the 7th different character youve tried bringing into this, you abandon the last one each time When Bern and Lamba was play fighting they were creating and destroying a new universe with each and every attack and they were doing it hundreds of times in seconds. Thats WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY beyond anything in STTGL. destroying and recreating a universe many times bigger than out own wasnt even a plaything for STTGL, its was a side effect, not even intentional try again also STTGL isnt the name of the series son, nothing was displayed 'in' STTGL. think, then reply.Lamda would destroy STTGL in one attack. If you disagree you obviously are wanking and using no limits fallacy because STTGL have shown nothing above that. LMAO you so butthurt right now. trying to call people buttmad when your arguing whilst grasping at straws is downright hilarious. keep in mind people can actually see what you post

I removed that part to make the quote shorter, retard. Anyone can read what you said by scrolling up. Grasping at straws much? LOL no I saw the movie. STTGL biggest feat was when he and the giant Anti Spiral clashed their drills which absorbed all the galaxies around them and then made new ones. I brought Bern and Lamba to show how many characters can kill your precious STTGL :D The Choushin are WAYYYYY more powerful than Bern or Lamba. LOL NO. They were trying their hardest at full power against The Anti-Spiral which did that. Everyone can see you interjecting your fanfiction LMAO so sad. :) Bern and Lamba were doing that hundreds of times in seconds while PLAYING. They rape STTGL like a schoolgirl in a tentacle hentai. But, feel free to enjoy your fanfiction. Just keep in mind its not canon LMAO

LOL i just repeated everything i saw in that video eldest kindly posted to try and make what i say sound credible. now im going to start sprouting shit again, making false unprovable claims like 'lol they were trying their hardest' cute for someone who always spouts NLF, then im going to claim a work by a studio is non canon because...lol i said so.

righto son.
keep saying im spouting fanfiction, not only do the posts you went out of your way to edit out show evidence for every claim made, your precious outskirtsbattledrone even confirms everything ive said.
how embarrasing

silversaint said:

isnt Elder God Demonbane a multiversal being that can destroy a universe just by standing near it? i dont see how can STTGL beat him unless i missed something from the movie that shows that STTGL is capable of multiversal destruction... i read those feats but that still doesnt come close to the Lord of Nightmares, Tenchi, Demonbane an others

thats why i excluded demonbane, from what ive heard, its some equally hax shit. still with what STTGL has been shown to do, its often debated.
Jun 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Nov 2011
silversaint said:

Demonbane is very high multiversal and was creating an infinite copies of itself each one as strong as itself and can easily destroy multiple universes. They would rape STTGL. inb4 eldest spews his fanfiction again LMAO :D
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
eldest said:
your precious outskirtsbattledrone even confirms everything ive said.
how embarrasing

Notable OBD Losses:

- Demonbane (Demonbane)
- Dream of the Endless (DC/Vertigo Comics) - Dream of the Endless Profile
- Galactus (Marvel Comics) - Galactus Profile
- Infinite Man (DC Comics)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You keep digging a deeper hole for your self LMAO

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Tokimi Tokimi waves her hand LMAO :D
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:18 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
silversaint said:

Demonbane is very high multiversal and was creating an infinite copies of itself each one as strong as itself and can easily destroy multiple universes. They would rape STTGL. inb4 eldest spews his fanfiction again LMAO :D

eldest said:
simon and his creations from TTGL
theres probably one character i can think of that would even come close, and thats in all of fiction, not just anime and thats still debatable. (demonbane)

dan in charge of reading.

you notice how literally no one has replied to you?
that must really piss you off since you always crave attention
Jun 24, 2013 10:20 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
how embarrasing

Notable OBD Losses:

- Demonbane (Demonbane)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D You keep digging a deeper hole for your self LMAO

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Tokimi Tokimi waves her hand LMAO :D

whaow my precious site has written that x character has lost to y character because someone in a thread agreed? MYTH BUSTED

edit, ohmahgawd, just checked the versus threads, 5 replies on the naruto forums

CASE CLOSED, NO FURTHER EVIDENCE NEEDED

L
O
L
Jun 24, 2013 10:21 PM

Nov 2011
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
how embarrasing

Notable OBD Losses:

- Demonbane (Demonbane)

whaow my precious site has written that x character has lost to y character with no proof or even explanation. MYTH BUSTED

Concession Accepted LMAO. so butthurt :D
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:23 PM

Jan 2011
dankickyou said:

light hawk wing d obliterate demonbane though
Jun 24, 2013 10:25 PM

Nov 2011
silversaint said:
dankickyou said:

light hawk wing d obliterate demonbane though

I dont think a LHW wielded by Z or normal Tenchi can kill such a high multiversal being. Hurt him maybe. But if its Tokimi or one of the Choushin using her LHW than I can see it working.
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:25 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
dankickyou said:
eldest said:
how embarrasing

Notable OBD Losses:

- Demonbane (Demonbane)

whaow my precious site has written that x character has lost to y character with no proof or even explanation. MYTH BUSTED

Concession Accepted LMAO. so butthurt :D

you do realize your evidence is literally 1 page threads on 'the naruto forums' right. and funnily enough, theres no evidence of your precious character even winning a battle on the page you listed.

you sure are desperate.
simplistic 1 sentence replies in the face of evidence calling someone butthurt only shows that you have no argument.
nothing new to see here, thats why people never respond to your obvious troll posts, same shit every time

inb4 lel you butthurt XD :3 :)
try something new, i just summarized your last 10 posts in 1 sentence
eldestJun 24, 2013 10:31 PM
Jun 24, 2013 10:29 PM

Apr 2013
Goku lmfao.
Jun 24, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2011
eldest said:

you do realize your evidence is literally 1 page threads on 'the naruto forums' right. and funnily enough, theres no evidence of your precious character even winning a battle on the page you listed.

you sure are desperate.
simplistic 1 sentence replies in the face of evidence calling someone butthurt only shows that you have no argument.
nothing new to see here, thats why people never respond to your obvious troll posts, same shit every thime

Ad hominem. Stop attacking the site instead of the points. But I guess i can't expect much from eldest LMAO
The Art of Eight
Jun 24, 2013 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
dankickyou said:
eldest said:

you sure are desperate.
nothing new to see here, thats why people never respond to your obvious troll posts, same shit every thime

Ad hominem. Stop attacking the site instead of the points. But I guess i can't expect much from eldest LMAO

and ignores the rest of the posts again.
its like reading a book, i already know what the next page says.

and the hypocrisy, calling an ad hominem in the same sentence as using one.

you can close your wikipedia page of logical fallacies, you dont even know the context to use them correctly.
Jun 25, 2013 7:13 AM

May 2008
I don't even know how this topic survived so long. We don't allow "versus" topics for precisely this reason -- all this effort to prove opinions that can't be proven. I've lost track of how many times this pointless topic has been created.
Anime Discussion Rules said:
Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy"

I am a banana.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Anime and Time Management

LenRea - 1 hour ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you tend to watch newer seasonal shows, or older shows?

Akuya - 9 hours ago

37 by Zarutaku »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 )

ame - Apr 16

135 by dumbandinsane »»
25 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

94 by MyFriendIbis »»
28 minutes ago

» angry sub only users ( 1 2 )

Yorda_trico - Apr 15

94 by Lawgun »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.