Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2023 1:28 AM
Jun 2020
As I'm rewatching World Trigger about episode 15 I still disagree with the decision of the black Trigger.  I mean border basically used a show of force against its own comrades for political reasons.  At this point the Higher ups should conclusively know Yuma is the child of a founding member but I stead of relaying this, they sent there best assets believing yuma is an enemy regardless of Tamakomas stance. Alot of these thugs obviously have intent to kill.  I know Jin tried to keep Yuma away so they would have nothing against him joining the agency... but there still was a full on attack, Border only cares to retain control even if the Trigger remains with the agency.  JIN and Yuma should have just annihilated there force with just the  use of their respective  black triggers. And they sure as hell shouldn't have caved in after routing them knowing full well the intentions. What could border do after that? Shit there pants and hoped there was no retaliation? Add tamakawa and it's allies I don't think border would attack again.
Apr 9, 2023 1:49 AM
Jan 2023
Well I agree with you on that but if they did that there would be no higher ups and border would fall into chaos. Is there any announcement about season 4 ?
Apr 9, 2023 2:04 AM
Dec 2022
Kuro_Sasaki said:
Well I agree with you on that but if they did that there would be no higher ups and border would fall into chaos. Is there any announcement about season 4 ?

If they do decide to make a 4th season, it would probably take long before they even start production, as there isn’t enough manga material to warrant a 4th season
Apr 9, 2023 3:09 AM
Jan 2023
Themastervalen said:
Kuro_Sasaki said:

If they do decide to make a 4th season, it would probably take long before they even start production, as there isn’t enough manga material to warrant a 4th season

I see I don't read manga so didn't know.
Apr 9, 2023 9:08 AM
Jan 2022
even though Yuma is a child of the founding father. that founding father is the one who left his comrade to help neighbors. it still mystery what happened in the past between those higher ups. so Yuma never have special positions to begin with.

it is kinda plot holes because they never go to Tamakoma Base. But with Bail Out system killing comrades never have any consequences, in fact the other 2 seasons consist of comrades killing each other.

and yeah black trigger is powerfull, but it's not all powerful. so people with great skill could still take them down with just regular trigger.

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.