Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Is Guilty Crown forgiven?
Apr 7, 2023 3:24 PM

Jun 2021
Guilty Crown harnished quite some hype. I've consumed the entirety of it (anime, manga, LN, VN, Game and Spin offs). I love Shuu and ShInori but even as an avid fan I think the ending was kind of evil and souless bit I still forgive it because Shuu and Inori ended up together if you interpreted the ending right and the bangers EGOIST drops every year for an anime OP or ED are sure fire.

Do you forgive GC?
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Apr 7, 2023 3:31 PM
Nov 2020
No................................................................................................................
Apr 7, 2023 3:34 PM
Oct 2017
1 decade = 10 years bro.
It's from 2011 so it's not 2 decades yet.

By the way it was good, nothing to be forgiven, people complaining are the usual elitist being elitist, just ignore them, they are a lost cause.
Apr 7, 2023 3:35 PM

Jun 2021
@ColeZoldyk care to explain why? Your answer was kind............................. of.............................vague.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Apr 7, 2023 3:36 PM

Jul 2021
I totally cannot forgive it.
But the real crime is that I actually gave it a second chance after dropping it once after 4 episodes, and it actually got worse.
Apr 7, 2023 3:41 PM

Jan 2021
There has been only 1 decade, and I'm sure Guilty Corwn will keep being a dissapointment for many.
Apr 7, 2023 3:51 PM

Jun 2016
I've positively reevaluated my opinion on a lot of things over the years but guilty crown is not one of them.
At least it had cool explosions.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 7, 2023 3:56 PM

May 2018
How people constantly forget the actually good shows, but keep returning for the stinkers?
Apr 7, 2023 3:56 PM

Aug 2020
No. I have basically no recollection of the actual plot at this point anymore (aside from people transforming into weapons at some point or something?) but I still remember how much I despised the ending, even though I don't remember what it even was.
It was the first anime of my life that didn't have a satisfying ending (many others followed since, but this was my first hype->disappointment experience) and I will never forgive that ;(
Apr 7, 2023 3:58 PM

May 2020
As reverse miyamotozaki would say, delayed anime is good eventually but a bad anime is bad forever. That being said, I have not seen guilty crown nor do I intend to so I guess hypothetically answering the question I might be able to forgive something heinous after 20 years.
Apr 7, 2023 5:01 PM
Laika Moonlight

Dec 2020
I absolutely HATED the ending of Guilty Crown, but I have nothing to forgive, since the ending didn't ruin my opinion of the rest of the series up to that point. The previous episodes (especially in the first half of the show) were great
My greatest contribution to this website:
Apr 7, 2023 5:15 PM

Dec 2012
No, unfortunately a good soundtrack and animation don't make up for a bad story in my book.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Apr 7, 2023 5:20 PM

Apr 2016
Not much to forgive. The story was a bit trash at times but it had some good beats and overall it was an enjoyable ride. Enjoyable enough for me to buy the Bluray.
Apr 7, 2023 5:26 PM
JoJo enthusiast

Dec 2020
I mean, I've always liked Guilty Crown, so there's not much for me to forgive. The ending isn't amazing (far from it in-fact), but I've certainly seen worse. :P
The Sealing Club is back, baby!
Apr 7, 2023 5:28 PM
Jan 2020
I am the type of person to drop shows when i find them unenjoyable or dull. Guilty crown is one of the few shows I've hate watched out of spite i will never forgive it. 
Apr 7, 2023 5:28 PM
Apr 2018
It's one of the best animes ever so you should be asking of we should forgive the haters and no we shouldn't
Apr 7, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2018
Bro really time-traveled from 2031 just to try and convince people to give Guilty Crown a second chance 💀
Apr 8, 2023 5:40 AM

Dec 2015
Watched and enjoyed it maybe because it was one of my firsts animes and if I would rewatch it most likely I wouldn't like it, no idea about the hype back than the news about any anime being "hyped" in Polish internet was not accessible for me x) so no idea what the talkin is about. Btw a reminder it's been a one decade not two.
Apr 8, 2023 5:55 AM

Mar 2023
I guess you could say that this anime is still..... guilty.

Apr 8, 2023 5:56 AM
Jun 2021
Kazu-chan-san said:
Guilty Crown harnished quite some hype. I've consumed the entirety of it (anime, manga, LN, VN, Game and Spin offs). I love Shuu and ShInori but even as an avid fan I think the ending was kind of evil and souless bit I still forgive it because Shuu and Inori ended up together if you interpreted the ending right and the bangers EGOIST drops every year for an anime OP or ED are sure fire.

Do you forgive GC?

First and foremost, it's been only 1 decade, not 2.

Secondly, I think the whole post-Code Geass "LE EBIN TRAINWRECK SHOW!!!!11!1!11!" hype wave was INSANELY cringe, definitely one of the darker points in the history of the anime fandom.

As for Guilty Crown itself, it's okay. Okouchi used to be really good at creating "dumb fun" shows like Geass, this and Valvrave the Liberator.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 8, 2023 12:31 PM

Jun 2021
Damn. You guys are harsh. But at least some people are being positive. Yay to them my fellow GC crew.

Apr 24, 2023 1:17 PM

Jul 2020
lol no, i found the show to be outright terrible from start to finish and only got worse with each episode
May 30, 2023 8:06 AM

Oct 2012
NO. the writer should never again get any anime job in his life.

It had great everything ( animation, chara design, seiyu, songs) wasted by trash scenario that only gets worse until the end. It's the biggest waste in anime history.

Sep 21, 2023 4:56 AM

Dec 2014
Is been 12 years my dude... so just little over a decade, which is... oh my God, is been 12 years, WTF?! It feels like it aired just 3-4 years ago.... time passes us by too fast Q.Q

Anyway, on topic... I don't know... I liked it when it aired, it was a bit edgy, but it was cool. I don't remember the ending very well, but I remember it had this cool theme song and then the MC went HUCHAAAA!!! SLASH! BANG! ... I always thought it should have been a franchise.
Nov 21, 2023 7:59 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to kronopy
Is been 12 years my dude... so just little over a decade, which is... oh my God, is been 12 years, WTF?! It feels like it aired just 3-4 years ago.... time passes us by too fast Q.Q

Anyway, on topic... I don't know... I liked it when it aired, it was a bit edgy, but it was cool. I don't remember the ending very well, but I remember it had this cool theme song and then the MC went HUCHAAAA!!! SLASH! BANG! ... I always thought it should have been a franchise.
@kronopy man time flies but can u reply me
When someone in forum replies don't know but somehow it makes me happy
Nov 25, 2023 12:51 AM

Dec 2014
Reply to Mahdiis
@kronopy man time flies but can u reply me
When someone in forum replies don't know but somehow it makes me happy
@Mahdiis ok ..........
Dec 15, 2023 1:21 PM
Jun 2014
2nd half is one of my favorite unintentional comedies so yes
Jan 29, 12:05 PM
Jun 2022
Is there a spinoff of Guilty Crown??
If there is,than where can I find it??
Jan 29, 12:16 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to eiko_zade
Is there a spinoff of Guilty Crown??
If there is,than where can I find it??
@eiko_zade Guilty Crown dancing endslaves and Beatless seems to be a "sequel" set in the same universe since both are drawn by the same artist (redjuice). But I might be wrong. Who knows?

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

39 by HanSSora »»
Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.