Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Café Terrace and its Goddesses
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 27, 2023 1:39 AM

Feb 2021
It's really a harem one XD

Can't wait to see how the MC can change the Cafe with lot of customer.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 29, 2023 2:17 PM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
May 27, 2023 4:48 PM
May 2023
Mantap sekalee. Kwkwkmwmw

Jun 10, 2023 3:09 AM
Feb 2023
this anime is very similar to go toubun no hanayome. the difference is the background story. because one studio is the same as go toubun season 1, so the character designs are similar. and the difference again is the voice actor. If only the voice actor was the same as Go Toubun, maybe even more interesting. every heroin from this anime has the same character... I really like anime with stories like this.
😍😍😍
Jun 10, 2023 3:13 AM
Feb 2023
Imamporos said:
Mantap sekalee. Kwkwkmwmw

bener tuh bro mantap...
apalagi sama kayak nih anime...
bukan main tezuka production kalo bikin desain karakter buat cewek2 ya...ngak nanggung2
Jun 16, 2023 7:39 PM

Apr 2019
Saw this one pop up a few times while scrolling on ig and twitter, so I thought why not give it a shot. 

Seems intriguing enough all things considered. Reminds me a bit of some other rom-com series but mixed up into one, so I'm hoping to like it.
Jun 25, 2023 7:20 PM

Aug 2017
Not bad. Gotoubun is phenomenal and few anime can compare.
Jul 3, 2023 12:13 PM

Feb 2012
Will the hero be able to defeat the villain called rays of light?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jul 5, 2023 4:05 PM

Feb 2015
If average anime like this get a 7 or even 8 on MAL, then all scores are worthless and should be hidden by default.
Jul 19, 2023 8:21 AM

Jan 2017
I'm sold on this premise already, all 5 girls are likeable and the dude's backstory is compelling enough for me to root for him and the cafe to succeed
Jul 24, 2023 6:28 AM
Feb 2022
A new Anime with not so new concept. "A guy living with a bunch of girls". But also can't help but like the anime too. The animation is not the best but yeah it pretty much decent. We get to see quite a blend of different characters with adorable personalities.

Early review, the storyline is gripping, so far the anime didn't lose its substance or story amidst all the fan service. The "ecchi" tag had me worried that it might be a good for nothing anime, just focusing on baseless comedy and fan service. But I have been proven wrong. There's depth to characters and they have good emotion range.
Aug 5, 2023 1:50 AM
May 2021
Quintessential Quintuplet vibes fr , its just that theme is about cafe now lmao
Aug 6, 2023 4:56 AM
Dec 2022
A slow start but with many funny erotic encounters to make it a promising start.
Oct 9, 2023 1:49 AM

Jun 2021
Even if i wasn't aware this series would have been at THIS level of ecchi, that is a little too much for me... i'm here for Ami Tsuruga and she already hits hard, literally. That kick and following pose was beautiful, even if it would have been better if she wore a full gi. Main character seems different from the typical harem show and this can be a interesting detail, it's refreshing that he pretty much immediately dropped that 100% cold attitude.
Oct 12, 2023 10:14 AM

Sep 2018
I generally dislike a lot of cafe themed anime, but this one is pretty good so far. I enjoyed the cast, and I like the mc. I noticed this lacked the harem tag so that is a refreshing thing for a ecchi series. I like the pick 1 endings. 5/5
Feb 15, 9:53 AM
Apr 2013
EP 1

So yeah. apparently this is getting a s2 this year. supposedly its airing in july but I might as well watch s1 now while I still have time.
I was kinda vaguely interested in s1 anyway. strange I know. but hopefully its better than otherwise

Welp. i see we get started quickly. how convenient
Kinda cringey though but anyway

The op is a bit simple but otherwise not much to say

So yeah, ep 1, he changes his mind, and uh.
A bit of a rough start but hopefully it gets better. S2 isnt too far off either, though I'm curious what is actually going to happen.

From the preview looks like there's gonna be fanservice next ep as well, though idk if you could really call this fanservice.
Still not super sure about the girls, its a bit chaotic.
Have to say though the character chemistry doesnt seem too great so far, and the girls are a bit of a ?

so yeah maybe i've just lost my edge but i cant recognize any of the voice actors now. i mean i know waki azumi is here because i vaguely recall seeing her in the cast list but still

Even mr mc, I thought his voice sounded familiar but I dont recognize.
"kiku" is waki azumi yeah, she has the most distinctive voice thats for sure. But even then if I didnt know it wouldnt be a guarantee I would guess correctly.
The others uhm.
Ouka is ruriko aoki. Curious. They seem to be pushing ouka as the main girl but what do I know. While I do recognize her name I cant say I'm super familiar with her, cinderella girls was from 2015.
Ami is suzushiro sayumi, uhm. Hmm. It's also a bit difficult to focus because the girls are pretty uh.
Riho is yamane aya. No idea but she looks quite interesting.
Akane is seto asami, though she's kinda a little different from the other girls so far. IDK.

In my defense you could say not recognizing is normal but still feels kinda sadge.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 15, 10:00 AM
Feb 20, 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
I was looking forward to this, one of the higher rated ecchi shows in recent times. Was a solid first episode for this kind of anime, not necessarily hype though. I saw a chick with a guitar, so I already have a favorite ^^
Apr 21, 6:56 AM

Aug 2014
Not bad story, good animation, but disappointed with censorship..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best girl.

CheliosX - Oct 22, 2023

23 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 23, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2023

123 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 23, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2023

63 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 23, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2023

40 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 23, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2023

57 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 23, 5:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.