Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 5, 2023 2:23 PM

Mar 2021
Not gonna lie, this was bad

That Yorozu backstory is just eh, a nudist who fell in love with Sukuna on first sight, gets wrecked, cut to the present

Gege is definitely a misogynist, surpassed the meme lol, how many female characters can he keep clowning??

He wrote yet another woman who unleashed her ultimate attack only to get oneshot anyway 💀

Sukuna tamed Mahoraga offscreen apparently?

I love that Mahoraga is back tho

Rip Tsumiki, you weren't even a character tho, just a plot device
AbsoluteCinemaApr 5, 2023 2:49 PM

Apr 6, 2023 3:13 AM

Dec 2012
Still waiting for the translation but it was not a good chapter looking at the leaks. Alot of wasted potential with the characters. I hope Gege can come back from this cause he was cooking a few chapters ago. 
Apr 6, 2023 7:02 PM

Mar 2015
that was just dumb. wtf.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 6, 2023 8:25 PM

Jul 2021
I give less fuck about JJK mfs facing the "final-arc syndrome" but it's nothing new, it's just Culling Game can be too complicated in its own direction. As of this chapter, pretty much Megumi suffers lol but the sphere was some cool shit, pretty much the smaller the area the greater the pressure, curious if it got some similarities with the Hollow Purple technique. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 6, 2023 8:40 PM

Jun 2014
Damn Megumi in shambles now that Tsumiki is dead. Sukuna is folding everyone we need Gojo freed ASAP. 
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 7, 2023 12:14 AM

May 2020
Was I supposed to feel anything about this exhibitionist?? Can't even give an ounce of fuck about her backstory and that unreciprocated love.

Such a fucking terrible character and such a fucking stupid chapter, no in fact all of those last three or four were. Though the only good thing is this was the last of Yorozu.
Apr 7, 2023 12:26 AM

Jun 2019
I love how many people are crying in the JJK fandom because their headcanons weren't true once again. They really expected Yorozu to defeat the King of Curses, the main antagonist of the story at almost his peak when so many more others like Jogo weren't able to handle Sukuna when he wasn't even that powerful. LOL.

The chapter was amazing. The whole purpose of Yorozu was to sink Megumi's soul deeper into the darkness and nothing else. How y'all expecting a character that just got introduced do shit against Sukuna.

Pathetic ass fandom.

Quoting 'Byakkoya' from one of the sites:

"I'll never, NEVER understand what happened to JJK's fanbase man. Ever since the Culling Games arc began it's just been non-stop bitching over the pettiest shit.
"I don't care about these characters so the fight is filler."
"I don't understand what's happening even though it was explained to me several times."
"Why is Yuji not on this page? I want to MC and I want him NOW!"
"What's with all this talking? Get to something interesting!"
"Is that a thing that I didn't see coming? Talk about an asspull. Bad writing."
"Is that a thing that I saw coming? Talk about predictable. Bad writing."
"What do you mean this character won't stick around for 40 more chapters? Talk about pointless. Bad writing."
Annoying would be an understatement. That's all I'll say."

Perfectly summarized this fandom.
Pre_YumApr 7, 2023 3:12 AM
Apr 7, 2023 12:45 AM
Feb 2023
Pre_Yum said:
I love how many people are crying in the JJK fandom because their headcanons weren't true once again. They really expected Yorozu to defeat the King of Curses, the main antagonist of the story at almost his peak when so many more others like Jogo weren't able to handle Sukuna when he wasn't even that powerful. LOL.

The chapter was amazing. The whole purpose of Yorozu was to sink Megumi's soul deeper into the darkness and nothing else. How y'all expecting a character that just got introduced do shit against Sukuna.

Pathetic ass fandom.

Umm..People are kinda giving their opinions on a forum.I might have liked it but some won't like and it is understandable .
Defo gotta reread it when I am free next year cause jjk is one of the shonens which gives a logical explanation for power ups ,guess Gege is a pretty big nerd like Oda.
Apr 7, 2023 12:48 AM

Jun 2019
Ainuldex19 said:
Pre_Yum said:

Pathetic ass fandom.

Umm..People are kinda giving their opinions on a forum.I might have liked it but some won't like and it is understandable .
Defo gotta reread it when I am free next year cause jjk is one of the shonens which gives a logical explanation for power ups ,guess Gege is a pretty big nerd like Oda.

nah... I'm not just talking about this forum. They're crying as well but this is nothing compared to the Twitter outrage of JJK Fandom. LOL. One chapter they don't like means the whole series has been turned into dogshit according to them. Such a weird swaying fandom and they'll all be back once something hype starts happening with main characters.
Apr 7, 2023 12:54 AM
Feb 2023
Pre_Yum said:
Ainuldex19 said:

nah... I'm not just talking about this forum. They're crying as well but this is nothing compared to the Twitter outrage of JJK Fandom. LOL. One chapter they don't like means the whole series has been turned into dogshit according to them. Such a weird swaying fandom and they'll all be back once something hype starts happening with main characters.

"Aot is trash bc of ch139 "-some random mal user. All fandoms are toxic be it anime,football,music etc.
Apr 7, 2023 12:58 AM

Jun 2019
Ainuldex19 said:
Pre_Yum said:

"Aot is trash bc of ch139 "-some random mal user. All fandoms are toxic be it anime,football,music etc.

agreed. Btw... the funny thing is I've seen all these dumb takes about JJK from the AOT migrants that took shelter into different fandoms. LOL
Apr 7, 2023 1:34 AM
Dec 2020
fuucckk sukuna's true self is terrifying and tsumiki's dead now so only yuji or gojo can defeat sukuna and maybe just MAYBE bring fushiguro back somehow 😢
Apr 7, 2023 1:44 AM
Feb 2023
Pre_Yum said:
Ainuldex19 said:

agreed. Btw... the funny thing is I've seen all these dumb takes about JJK from the AOT migrants that took shelter into different fandoms. LOL

Well,people can be pretty mean on the internet xd. I really love one piece but the amount of people claiming naruto is mid was hard to digest at first but it is useless to ponder over it as personal enjoyment>>>
Twitter huh?Used football twitter and man there are some many grown up incels trolling 18-22 years old players ,overrated and mid word has lost its meaning on the web .
Apr 7, 2023 2:14 AM

Jan 2009
being Megumi is suffering her sister is now dead together with Yorozu as expected Sukuna is that strong
Apr 7, 2023 2:50 AM

Jun 2019
Ainuldex19 said:
Well,people can be pretty mean on the internet xd. I really love one piece but the amount of people claiming naruto is mid was hard to digest at first but it is useless to ponder over it as personal enjoyment>>>
Twitter huh?Used football twitter and man there are some many grown up incels trolling 18-22 years old players ,overrated and mid word has lost its meaning on the web .
It's just I never thought I'd see the day when JJK fandom would turn into something so toxic and unbearable. They don't even wanna use common sense in the story. But, I guess, that's the downside of being a popular series. A bunch of no-brain andies would enter the fandom and would ruin the experience for everyone.
Apr 7, 2023 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
Pre_Yum said:

Pathetic ass fandom.

"I'll never, NEVER understand what happened to JJK's fanbase man. Ever since the Culling Games arc began it's just been non-stop bitching over the pettiest shit.
"I don't understand what's happening even though it was explained to me several times."
"What do you mean this character won't stick around for 40 more chapters? Talk about pointless. Bad writing."

You love this series, we got it, we really do. According to you, people can't critique it in the slightest. Well, we live in a real world, where people are allowed to do that. Even if you find some of the arguments pitty, I agree with most of the critique for this series. JJK is just a bad manga. Down to the letter. It's just people finally started to open their eyes to see it for a trash it is. But it's literally useless arguing with fans, you guys can't handle anything that doesn't praise incredible Gege writing. Sigh.

When will people realise, that some of us don't have any bias towards series, it's not like I woke up and decided "huh what a perfect day to shit on something popular!!". I've liked anime so much, I've read the manga, it was worse, but still okayish, like 6/10, but after Shibuya? It went completely donwhill. Dropped it three times because it's unbearable to read, this storytelling feels like a deliberate trolling.

Oh, you like these characters? You will never see them again.
Oh, you want to see some hand-to-hand combat? How about ten pages of over-explanation of this idiotic technique.
See these new characters? They are not even characters, they are plot devices and appear just to be killed off five chapters later.

Seriously, I've read so many shonen manga, I have my issues with Naruto, Bleach, CSM (only Part 2), Attack on Titan (ESPECIALLY Attack on Titan) but JJK? Nah mate. Naaaaaaah.
Apr 7, 2023 4:48 AM

Mar 2021
Pre_Yum said:

Pathetic ass fandom.

Boggles my mind how some people approve of sidelining the characters we love, for no fucking reason, and replacing them with a whole bunch of new/filler characters that get offed soon anyway.

Yes, almost all of them are pointless plot devices. You said so yourself about Yorozu. Her whole purpose is to sink Megumi, AND NOTHING ELSE. She ain't a character. She is a plot device. Tsumiki is a fucking plot device too, and the arc was supposed to revolve around her. And I won't even bother talking about Yuki. Lmfao.

The dialogue sucks since the Culling games, there's zero character interactions or memorable quotes. Everything is just pure exposition dump.

You don't think Kenjaku's survival of a damn black hole is an asspull? How much disbelief can you suspend?

TheMangaManiac said:
You love this series, we got it, we really do. According to you, people can't critique it in the slightest. Well, we live in a real world, where people are allowed to do that. Even if you find some of the arguments pitty, I agree with most of the critique for this series. JJK is just a bad manga. Down to the letter. It's just people finally started to open their eyes to see it for a trash it is. But it's literally useless arguing with fans, you guys can't handle anything that doesn't praise incredible Gege writing. Sigh.

When will people realise, that some of us don't have any bias towards series, it's not like I woke up and decided "huh what a perfect day to shit on something popular!!". I've liked anime so much, I've read the manga, it was worse, but still okayish, like 6/10, but after Shibuya? It went completely donwhill. Dropped it three times because it's unbearable to read, this storytelling feels like a deliberate trolling.

Oh, you want to see some hand-to-hand combat? How about ten pages of over-explanation of this idiotic technique.
See these new characters? They are not even characters, they are plot devices and appear just to be killed off five chapters later.

Seriously, I've read so many shonen manga, I have my issues with Naruto, Bleach, CSM (only Part 2), Attack on Titan (ESPECIALLY Attack on Titan) but JJK? Nah mate. Naaaaaaah.

As you can see, he loves to insult anyone who tries to critique JJK. By that alone, he's much worse than the people he's trying to describe, who, by the way, only exist in his headcanon. Ironic. Nobody here expected Yorozu to defeat Sukuna, he's imagining his own debate.

Apr 7, 2023 4:58 AM
May 2021
^ childish ppl on this app lmao ppl have to much time on this app.
Apr 7, 2023 4:59 AM
May 2021
Mad soo we got a flasback of Sukuna & Yorozu hmm, shit is defo interesting too many twists as now.
Apr 7, 2023 6:35 AM
Jan 2021
literally who beating sukuna right now
Apr 7, 2023 6:55 AM

Jun 2019
MugiwaraJopa said:
As you can see, he loves to insult anyone who tries to critique JJK. By that alone, he's much worse than the people he's trying to describe, who, by the way, only exist in his headcanon. Ironic. Nobody here expected Yorozu to defeat Sukuna, he's imagining his own debate.
where the fuck have I critiqued anyone aside from this chapter's forum or the Twitter audience who loves to go apeshit the moment something hasn't gone the way they thought it should be. I literally criticized Gege when he was done with Yuuki the way he did. I don't expect Gege to write the greatest story possible nor do I care that much about JJK. Stop putting words in my mouth. And, where the fuck I mentioned that people here believed the Yorozu would defeat Sukuna... I'm talking more about the general fandom outrage that's going on on Twitter right now about Yorozu being a wasted character and she should've done something against him. Also... I don't think I'm gonna be winning an argument against One Piece fans even if I'm a huge fan myself because, to OP fans... every chapter is peak Fiction no matter what happens.
Apr 7, 2023 6:57 AM

Jun 2019
TheMangaManiac said:
Brother, I don't care about JJK if you think that's the case. I just find it funny that if a chapter doesn't do anything for them... then the whole JJK is trash, garbage, and what not but as soon as something hype happens, it immediately becomes everyone's favorite. THE BEST NEW GEN SHOUNEN MANGA. LOL.
Apr 7, 2023 7:19 AM

Jun 2019
MugiwaraJopa said:
You don't think Kenjaku's survival of a damn black hole is an asspull? How much disbelief can you suspend?
Also... this is what happens when you're into speedreading... His survival is literally because of the reason of him having Yuuji's mom, Kaori Itadori's Cursed technique which is the Anti-gravity technique and if you have any idea about Black Holes... you wouldn't be calling it an asspull. Learn to read manga carefully before calling something an asspull.

There are million times it seems like someone died in One Piece, but the person ended up surviving but that's not an asspull because ALL MIGHTY ODA has written the story, so it must have a meaning why the person survived. But, if in other man manga someone survives even after explaining how that person survived, that's gotta be an asspull. Thanks mate.
Apr 7, 2023 8:54 AM

Mar 2021
Pre_Yum said:
where the fuck have I critiqued anyone aside from this chapter's forum or the Twitter audience who loves to go apeshit the moment something hasn't gone the way they thought it should be. Stop putting words in my mouth.
Well you just described what I said. You're insulting any critique from this forum/Twitter. I can't really put words in your mouth if I'm quoting your comments bro
But since you asked, right here
Pre_Yum said:
Pathetic ass fandom.
Pre_Yum said:
JJK fandom would turn into something so toxic and unbearable.
They don't even wanna use common sense in the story.
A bunch of no-brain andies would enter the fandom and would ruin the experience for everyone.
Pre_Yum said:
Btw... the funny thing is I've seen all these dumb takes about JJK
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre_Yum said:
And, where the fuck I mentioned that people here believed the Yorozu would defeat Sukuna... I'm talking more about the general fandom outrage that's going on on Twitter right now about Yorozu being a wasted character and she should've done something against him.
Right here
Pre_Yum said:
They really expected Yorozu to defeat the King of Curses, the main antagonist of the story at almost his peak when so many more others like Jogo weren't able to handle Sukuna when he wasn't even that powerful. LOL.
How y'all expecting a character that just got introduced do shit against Sukuna.

Pre_Yum said:
Also... I don't think I'm gonna be winning an argument against One Piece fans even if I'm a huge fan myself because, to OP fans... every chapter is peak Fiction no matter what happens.
Pre_Yum said:
There are million times it seems like someone died in One Piece, but the person ended up surviving but that's not an asspull because ALL MIGHTY ODA has written the story, so it must have a meaning why the person survived. But, if in other man manga someone survives even after explaining how that person survived, that's gotta be an asspull. Thanks mate.
This is a JJK discussion. No need to deflect... Besides, if someone complains about fakeout deaths in OP, I don't care. I can understand why someone would have issues with that. I don't go out and bash them for it.

Pre_Yum said:
Also... this is what happens when you're into speedreading... His survival is literally because of the reason of him having Yuuji's mom, Kaori Itadori's Cursed technique which is the Anti-gravity technique and if you have any idea about Black Holes... you wouldn't be calling it an asspull. Learn to read manga carefully before calling something an asspull.
Again with the assumptions. Do you understand why we call that conclussion an asspull? Yeah, he survived because of Yuuji's mom's technique. That's literally the asspull we are talking about. It was introduced AFTER Kenjaku survived, outta nowhere. Plot armor for Kenny. And besides, I wouldn't give a shit about the asspull, if Yuki accomplished literally ANYTHING. She tore off his shirt and died. At least we agree that that fight should've been done much better.

Pre_Yum said:
Brother, I don't care about JJK if you think that's the case.
Then why the insults, if you don't care that much? Leave us be. I CARE about JJK which is exactly why I dislike the recent developments.
AbsoluteCinemaApr 7, 2023 8:58 AM

Apr 7, 2023 9:40 AM

Aug 2021
lil yorozu and sukuna flashback and this sequence between sukuna controlling megumi's body and yorozu controlling his sister's body is over sooner than i anticipated but it looks like sukuna has completely crushed megumi's will and now possesses full control of the body
Apr 7, 2023 9:41 AM
Feb 2022
While I am myself a big jjk fan but was the whole purpose of yoorozu was to show influence of sukuna in Hein era??

Last chapter was so cool and I was expecting this to be complete bloodshed from Sukuna but okay atleast story will move on.
This could be a lot more interesting like yoorozu could do so much with that technique and Hein era could be expanded a lot too with this fight.

But that sukuna's Chad reaction at last was key moment.
Sanjii_1234Apr 7, 2023 10:01 AM
Apr 7, 2023 9:48 AM
Feb 2022
TheMangaManiac said:
Pre_Yum said:

Pathetic ass fandom.

naah that's just stupid

I get that last recent chapters were bad but that whole comment is just stupid

Because you people are the who first who will come and say this that asspull fuckshit and all of gege don't give infodump

See this mugiwara guy calling kenjaku's technique asspull though it was hinted kenkaju have multiple techniques , kenkaju already survived by hoping bodies and all
Though it was convenient for plot but it was not like Outta nowhere

And he don't kill characters then you will get black clover and my hero academia if you are happy with that shit then just eat my shit it's a lot better atleast I digest food.

Atleast gege kills off characters rather than storing them and then using them as plot devices

For sure this recent arc has some flaws but in your case it seems greg fucked your mama or something.
Apr 7, 2023 9:52 AM
Feb 2022
Pre_Yum said:
TheMangaManiac said:
Brother, I don't care about JJK if you think that's the case. I just find it funny that if a chapter doesn't do anything for them... then the whole JJK is trash, garbage, and what not but as soon as something hype happens, it immediately becomes everyone's favorite. THE BEST NEW GEN SHOUNEN MANGA. LOL.
I agree with this

Because We can't know what was the chapter 's purpose until the arc is finished

They are the same people who were saying that introductory chapters of jjk are poor but after Shibuya they got it's importance.

Though there was wasted potential but still on the basis of 2-3 mid chapters saying whole manga is going downhill is just the most idiotic thing you can write.
Apr 7, 2023 10:14 AM

Jun 2019
MugiwaraJopa said:
Pre_Yum said:
where the fuck have I critiqued anyone aside from this chapter's forum or the Twitter audience who loves to go apeshit the moment something hasn't gone the way they thought it should be. Stop putting words in my mouth.
Well you just described what I said. You're insulting any critique from this forum/Twitter. I can't really put words in your mouth if I'm quoting your comments bro
But since you asked, right here
Pre_Yum said:
Pathetic ass fandom.
Pre_Yum said:
JJK fandom would turn into something so toxic and unbearable.
They don't even wanna use common sense in the story.
A bunch of no-brain andies would enter the fandom and would ruin the experience for everyone.
Pre_Yum said:
Btw... the funny thing is I've seen all these dumb takes about JJK

Pre_Yum said:
And, where the fuck I mentioned that people here believed the Yorozu would defeat Sukuna... I'm talking more about the general fandom outrage that's going on on Twitter right now about Yorozu being a wasted character and she should've done something against him.
Right here
Pre_Yum said:
They really expected Yorozu to defeat the King of Curses, the main antagonist of the story at almost his peak when so many more others like Jogo weren't able to handle Sukuna when he wasn't even that powerful. LOL.
How y'all expecting a character that just got introduced do shit against Sukuna.

Pre_Yum said:
Also... I don't think I'm gonna be winning an argument against One Piece fans even if I'm a huge fan myself because, to OP fans... every chapter is peak Fiction no matter what happens.
Pre_Yum said:
This is a JJK discussion. No need to deflect... Besides, if someone complains about fakeout deaths in OP, I don't care. I can understand why someone would have issues with that. I don't go out and bash them for it.

Pre_Yum said:
Again with the assumptions. Do you understand why we call that conclussion an asspull? Yeah, he survived because of Yuuji's mom's technique. That's literally the asspull we are talking about. It was introduced AFTER Kenjaku survived, outta nowhere. Plot armor for Kenny. And besides, I wouldn't give a shit about the asspull, if Yuki accomplished literally ANYTHING. She tore off his shirt and died. At least we agree that that fight should've been done much better.

Pre_Yum said:
Brother, I don't care about JJK if you think that's the case.
Then why the insults, if you don't care that much? Leave us be. I CARE about JJK which is exactly why I dislike the recent developments.

One thing... I never called you out anywhere. Not a single place I called you out. I literally have stated that my complaints were towards the JJKtwt since they like to talk shit about JJK the minute something doesn't go their way. I never said anything about you being wrong anywhere. In fact, I agree with you on some of the points being wasted potential characters. Idk how you took it personally like I'm bashing you for saying something out loud. It's a you thing if you didn't like the chapter. My mistake was me not mentioning in the original comment that I was talking about the twt and not this forum (I mentioned the forum since you called Gege a misogynist because as I see it... more male characters have died without doing anything in this manga than the females...). And, about the fandom, I'm not gonna go back on my words... when I say the fandom is pathetic just like any other fandom, I mean it. That doesn't mean... I'm calling specifically you out. So... please back off.

The things you're quoting me for... did I say that to you? If I had any problems with your points... I would have quoted your original comment and asked you about it. But, because I had no problems with your points from the beginning... I didn't bother. My whole complaint was about the whole trend that was going on twt and not here at the forum... that's why I said, so many dumb takes I saw about JJK recently. My initial comments were not meant for you out of all people. Idk how you interpreted that I called you out even tho I didn't mention you anywhere. Your critiques stand where they stood and if I would have any problem with your takes... I would have mentioned you or anyone in this forum. As for the chapter, I thought it was really good. But, I don't expect all the people to like everything I like. If you didn't like it... that's fine. I'm not gonna forcefully spoon-feed you and ask you to love it like me.

Plus, I saw that comment that perfectly described how much JJK's fanbase has changed where the nitpicking has become unbearably stupid to the point you can't enjoy a series without seeing someone trying to rip apart some part of the story ever since Culling Games have started and trying to downplay the arc just because the reader lacks reading comprehension. That's not the author's fault.

Plus, the gravity techniques that Kenjaku has been using in his fights against Choso and Yuuki are also there because he inherits Kaori Itadori's techniques. So... that's again not an asspull. It was literally shown around 5-6 chapters before the whole Yuuki dying situation happened and the so-called Gege asspull was brought into the story. Idk how that's an asspull when he's literally using the same techniques from the get-go.

Plus... doing arguments is really not my forte. So... you can stop this with me and can move on with your life and I should do as well. I'm just a stranger on the internet with my own opinions and you somehow got offended by it. And... yes, I still think the JJK fandom is turning into an actual shit fandom like AOT, MHA and so many others because of the daily stupid takes I see about this series. (not here on this forum and not talking about you specifically). Plus... my not caring about JJK is more of my personal thing, since I'm not the kind of guy who would hate the series just because of a single bad chapter or if the series didn't end well. I loved the manga as it's going and I loved the journey of this manga just like SNK or OP as well. So... Idk care about JJK is Idk care about what happens in JJK going forward from here on out since I enjoyed the fuck out of it till this chapter. No one knows what the author's planning ahead.

Thank you and sorry if I offend you in some way. My anger was more towards twt and I just wanted to spew it somewhere and I chose MAL but I didn't think someone would be so offended even here, because on twt, I can expect it but not here. Plus... you never know something about a series until it finishes itself. So... calling a chapter mid just because you didn't like it or it didn't serve the purpose you had in your mind is definitely not feasible. You never know what bigger picture the author has in mind for the story.
Pre_YumApr 7, 2023 10:19 AM
Apr 7, 2023 10:31 AM

Jun 2019
Sanjii_1234 said:
I agree with this

Because We can't know what was the chapter 's purpose until the arc is finished

They are the same people who were saying that introductory chapters of jjk are poor but after Shibuya they got it's importance.

Though there was wasted potential but still on the basis of 2-3 mid chapters saying whole manga is going downhill is just the most idiotic thing you can write.
Thank you for understanding my point. People like to hop on the hype train and then quickly jump on the shit train as quickly as possible just because a chapter wasn't what they were thinking and how it should've gone according to them. Since... obviously the author doesn't know what he's doing and he needs to listen to Twitter's arguments about his story and how it can be improved. If authors were to listen to other people or critiques, big series like these would've turned into a straight-up dumpster fire.
Apr 7, 2023 12:27 PM

Mar 2021
Pre_Yum said:
Plus... doing arguments is really not my forte. So... you can stop this with me and can move on with your life and I should do as well. I'm just a stranger on the internet with my own opinions and you somehow got offended by it.

I loved the manga as it's going and I loved the journey of this manga just like SNK or OP as well. So... Idk care about JJK is Idk care about what happens in JJK going forward from here on out since I enjoyed the fuck out of it till this chapter. No one knows what the author's planning ahead.

Thank you and sorry if I offend you in some way. My anger was more towards twt and I just wanted to spew it somewhere and I chose MAL but I didn't think someone would be so offended even here, because on twt, I can expect it but not here. Plus... you never know something about a series until it finishes itself. So... calling a chapter mid just because you didn't like it or it didn't serve the purpose you had in your mind is definitely not feasible. You never know what bigger picture the author has in mind for the story.

Alright man, if you say so. Yes you didn't quote me personally, and so I didn't take anything personally, but I was speaking for everyone who has critiques, since you mentioned this forum. Apparently, you didn't mean it that way. All's well that ends well.

Twitter will be Twitter. No matter the fandom, most of them on Twitter are toxic. I can respect a few pages and normal commenters, but it's hell otherwise. Definitely not worth getting frustrated over a bunch of nonames there. (I know because I still sometimes get mad there... it's pointless - scroll away)

I don't unironically believe that Gege is a misogynist lol. The meme is just great and Gege doubles down and keeps going with it, it's sorta like the Minority Hunter Zoro meme.

I'm not about to drop JJK or curse Gege over some mild disappointment, hell I still have it at 8/10 ranking. With doubts that it's gonna fall bellow. But regardless, I'm not gonna avoid calling out flaws if they appear. I need to point out that I'm not hate reading, and am pretty hyped regarding a lot of things that might happen. So all I can say for certain is that we will see.

Agree to disagree on some points regarding JJK, it is what it is. Let's just avoid adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sorry for this evidently unnecessary arguing. I don't love arguing either. Hope u have a finer day.

Apr 7, 2023 1:23 PM

Jun 2019
MugiwaraJopa said:
Pre_Yum said:
Plus... doing arguments is really not my forte. So... you can stop this with me and can move on with your life and I should do as well. I'm just a stranger on the internet with my own opinions and you somehow got offended by it.

I loved the manga as it's going and I loved the journey of this manga just like SNK or OP as well. So... Idk care about JJK is Idk care about what happens in JJK going forward from here on out since I enjoyed the fuck out of it till this chapter. No one knows what the author's planning ahead.

Alright man, if you say so. Yes you didn't quote me personally, and so I didn't take anything personally, but I was speaking for everyone who has critiques, since you mentioned this forum. Apparently, you didn't mean it that way. All's well that ends well.

Twitter will be Twitter. No matter the fandom, most of them on Twitter are toxic. I can respect a few pages and normal commenters, but it's hell otherwise. Definitely not worth getting frustrated over a bunch of nonames there. (I know because I still sometimes get mad there... it's pointless - scroll away)

I don't unironically believe that Gege is a misogynist lol. The meme is just great and Gege doubles down and keeps going with it, it's sorta like the Minority Hunter Zoro meme.

I'm not about to drop JJK or curse Gege over some mild disappointment, hell I still have it at 8/10 ranking. With doubts that it's gonna fall bellow. But regardless, I'm not gonna avoid calling out flaws if they appear. I need to point out that I'm not hate reading, and am pretty hyped regarding a lot of things that might happen. So all I can say for certain is that we will see.

Agree to disagree on some points regarding JJK, it is what it is. Let's just avoid adding fuel to the fire.

I'm sorry for this evidently unnecessary arguing. I don't love arguing either. Hope u have a finer day.

Thank you for understanding and I think I overreacted there a little as well. Please... don't take it towards you. My intentions were not to offend anyone. I really don't care if you keep pointing out the flaws because I think that the series has a lot of flaws but it is what it is. I'm no author of the series and I can just hope that going forward things will be sorted out much differently but it's all up to the author at the end of the day. But... thank you for being an understanding person. I'm enjoying this series even tho there are flaws in this series and I hope you do as well. Hoping to see you around here in future chapters. :)
Apr 7, 2023 1:44 PM

Apr 2022
Yorozu lasted shorter than I expected, though she had a great confidence lol. Looks like neither Yorozu nor Tsumiki mattered, poor Megumi's soul was destroyed.

No clue where the story is going, I really hope Gege will handle all this content properly.

Apr 7, 2023 3:05 PM

Apr 2018
Sukuna wins this without dropping a single sweat. Yorozu's flashback to the Heinan era were pretty simple and fast, but she's just basically a plot device. I didn't really care about her relationship with Sukana, so I'm glad it's over. Well, it's bad for Megumi though. He's sinking deeper and deeper. Will there be someone to help him? We'll see.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 7, 2023 6:24 PM

Apr 2020
Pre_Yum said:

Pathetic ass fandom.

People who claim mangaka don't care about their series just because they don't like the direction the story is headed are so shallow. Weird attempt to discredit their work. Don't think I like how most manga end but it's such a cheap shot, especially considering how hard they work. Happens to every manga ever though, so it's not a big deal. Just an immature way to look at media that is sadly said by adults! Suppose we all say our fair share of dumb shit though, even me.
Apr 7, 2023 10:24 PM

Mar 2021
MugiwaraJopa said:

That Yorozu backstory is just eh, a nudist who fell in love with Sukuna on first sight, gets wrecked, cut to the present

Gege is definitely a misogynist, surpassed the meme lol, how many female characters can he keep clowning??

He wrote yet another woman who unleashed her ultimate attack only to get oneshot anyway 💀

It's because of people like you that the word misogynist has lost It's meaning. You say this like women are the only ones suffering in this manga be serious
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2023 2:30 AM
Feb 2022
_Zanga said:
MugiwaraJopa said:

It's because of people like you that the word misogynist has lost It's meaning. You say this like women are the only ones suffering in this manga be serious
he is just joking.
Wtf is happening in this forum after chapter 219 lol
Apr 8, 2023 4:00 AM

Mar 2021
Sanjii_1234 said:
_Zanga said:

he is just joking.
Wtf is happening in this forum after chapter 219 lol
Yeah lol! It was a bit of a battlefield here, hopefully the dust settles now 🙏

Apr 9, 2023 5:10 AM
Nov 2020
man, if anyone's offering copium, I'll buy entire warehouses of it
Apr 9, 2023 9:17 AM

Jun 2015
Uh...... okay? Move on, I guess...
Apr 9, 2023 9:54 AM

Dec 2020
Well Yorozu is dead now

So, I guess this is the perfect set-up for Megumi to find purpose again and hold back Sukuna in the final arc. 
Apr 9, 2023 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
Everyone who tried to sell this manga to me as one that doesn't do their women dirty owes me a refund.

That said, I'm still reading. I'm invested, but boy this fight and backstory were disappointing
Apr 9, 2023 6:35 PM

Apr 2021
this man Gege is going sicko mode he stays putting all his main characters through the wringer he hates them so much lol coolest thing I've ever seen someone do
Apr 9, 2023 6:35 PM
Jul 2015
Pre_Yum said:
Ainuldex19 said:

I haven't been on JJK Twitter, could you link or give some screen cash or something of jjk Twitter melting down? I trust gege and enjoyed this chapter so I'd find it funny to watch the town burn haha
Apr 9, 2023 6:56 PM
Jul 2022
Megumi!..... that last panel almost had me in tears. I have a feeling things are about to get freaking sad.... also it's been 128 chapters since Gojo was captured.... so.... like.... anytime now
Apr 9, 2023 10:08 PM
Nov 2019
Not certain Tsumiki is actually dead until its 100%% confirmed.
Apr 10, 2023 2:02 PM

Oct 2017
Another great woman dead, damn.
Apr 11, 2023 10:04 AM
Apr 2023
Yorozu CAKE tho...
Apr 11, 2023 2:28 PM
Apr 2023
it was very good, i didnt care about yorozu past,but now that the fight is over i catn wait to see more
Apr 12, 2023 11:10 PM

Dec 2022
Next chapter is suffering 
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 258 Discussion

grim - 7 hours ago

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 257 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 17

76 by Nicrotx »»
Yesterday, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 256 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Apr 3

56 by Capitan_Orejitas »»
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

» He doesn't know how to write ( 1 2 )

Nugi97 - Mar 23

50 by Adnash »»
Apr 22, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Oct 24, 2023

58 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 21, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.