Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 31, 2023 1:08 PM

Feb 2021
What do you think? Will they announce season 3 after the final episode? Personally I hope so. Like this series so much despite all its minuses!
Mar 31, 2023 1:24 PM
Apr 2021
ik but I still want to watch it in anime form I do read manga but I every much prefer anime
Mar 31, 2023 1:42 PM
Dec 2020
WQAzi said:
ik but I still want to watch it in anime form I do read manga but I every much prefer anime

the anime copies the manga 1:1 so theres no much point to watch the anime
Mar 31, 2023 1:43 PM
Jan 2022
No pls no S3. Trash should be disposed.
Mar 31, 2023 1:49 PM
Aug 2022
I don’t think season 2 did well so probably no
Mar 31, 2023 1:55 PM
Mar 2016
Yay. More PowerPoints of Takenitchy bitch crying for another season would be great.
Mar 31, 2023 1:58 PM
May 2022
No matter how good or bad this season is/was, there won’t be an announcement anytime soon especially after the last episode imo. If we date back to the first season and especially that cliffhanger that really swayed the audience in popularity and awareness, there was still no season 2 announcement for a long period of time.
Mar 31, 2023 2:19 PM

Feb 2021
no_talking said:
No matter how good or bad this season is/was, there won’t be an announcement anytime soon especially after the last episode imo. If we date back to the first season and especially that cliffhanger that really swayed the audience in popularity and awareness, there was still no season 2 announcement for a long period of time.

I understand. Hope that they make this twisted ending here too!
Mar 31, 2023 2:43 PM
Mar 2021
Tbh maybe not, after s1 it lost most its hype. The manga last arc wasn’t that good and the rating skyrocketed down, its disappointing because it was so good and one of my fav manga. But if it does continue I hope the animation is better it puts the manga to shame and they don’t animate the last arc and leave it at a good note. Just have to wait for an announcement now.
RittsuuMar 31, 2023 2:47 PM
Mar 31, 2023 4:26 PM
Apr 2021
I don't think so since this season didn't do well. But u never know life might hit different
Mar 31, 2023 7:24 PM
Dec 2021
The manga was really successful even after the rocky end. If they make another season I think it will be the true deciding factor on whether the anime continues or not since one of the biggest if not the biggest arc is coming up
Mar 31, 2023 8:40 PM
Feb 2021
It’ll 100% get another season it’s too huge in Japan not too
Mar 31, 2023 8:53 PM
Aug 2022
i think it takes time like every anime take time to get new season like I think this anime definitely gonna get new season in summer (July -september)
Mar 31, 2023 9:34 PM
Feb 2022
s2 indeed wasn't good and being a Manga reader I knew it pretty well, but s3 considering follows the Manga is gonna be an amazing season so let's keep our hopes high cus I'm sure they'll follow the Manga as they have been doing
Mar 31, 2023 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
had high expectations from s2 but the Animation and everything seemed off...so nope
Mar 31, 2023 10:49 PM
Aug 2021
With the way this last episode will end with Izana tease they gotta do it
Mar 31, 2023 11:07 PM

Apr 2020
twilight0p said:
s2 indeed wasn't good and being a Manga reader I knew it pretty well, but s3 considering follows the Manga is gonna be an amazing season so let's keep our hopes high cus I'm sure they'll follow the Manga as they have been doing

I really hope that’s the case. A lot of people were hyping up this current arc to be a really good one but it turned out to be worse than all of the prior arcs. If it continues to trail down this path then I can definitely see how people started to dislike this. However, I’d like to believe we still got a couple more good arcs before it goes down that route.
Mar 31, 2023 11:38 PM
Aug 2020
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
WQAzi said:

Theres plenty reason to watch anime it's definitely not 1-1 only the content. Anime has obviously animation color music and voice acting all which are enhancements over the manga
Mar 31, 2023 11:49 PM
Feb 2023
I NEED TOKYO REVENGERS SEASON 3
Apr 1, 2023 1:18 AM
Aug 2020
Its 100% confirmed, even without the announcement. The manga is just too big in Japan and next season is the best arc in the story, it wouldn't make any sense at all not to make it, it would be like people going "no, we dont want to make copious amounts of money because we're salty over the manga, also that western anime forum didn't seem to like season 2 so throw it all in the garbage who cares about the japanese market!".

Its appalling anyone thought there won't be a season 3.
Apr 1, 2023 4:07 AM
Feb 2022
GMER said:
twilight0p said:

I really hope that’s the case. A lot of people were hyping up this current arc to be a really good one but it turned out to be worse than all of the prior arcs. If it continues to trail down this path then I can definitely see how people started to dislike this. However, I’d like to believe we still got a couple more good arcs before it goes down that route.

yeah they did hype up this arc but the next arc which will be in s3 ( hopefully) will be the best arc I can imagine it breaking records cus of how good the Manga was I loved that particular arc if things go well s3 gonna hit peak baby
Apr 1, 2023 4:23 AM
Feb 2023
Memore said:
What do you think? Will they announce season 3 after the final episode? Personally I hope so. Like this series so much despite all its minuses!

It must be, because there are still a lot unexplained things and it'd be shame if they cancelled.
Apr 1, 2023 5:04 AM

Feb 2021
Rittsuu said:
Tbh maybe not, after s1 it lost most its hype. The manga last arc wasn’t that good and the rating skyrocketed down, its disappointing because it was so good and one of my fav manga. But if it does continue I hope the animation is better it puts the manga to shame and they don’t animate the last arc and leave it at a good note. Just have to wait for an announcement now.

Yes, I also hope that they announce season 3 soon after or after the final episode!
OvergrownRover said:
It’ll 100% get another season it’s too huge in Japan not too

Yes, I agree, the manga is very popular in Japan.
LORD_NARUTO said:
i think it takes time like every anime take time to get new season like I think this anime definitely gonna get new season in summer (July -september)

Yes, I think so too.
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Theres plenty reason to watch anime it's definitely not 1-1 only the content. Anime has obviously animation color music and voice acting all which are enhancements over the manga

You are right, in these aspects anime is better.
Tenshi_Budo said:
Its 100% confirmed, even without the announcement. The manga is just too big in Japan and next season is the best arc in the story, it wouldn't make any sense at all not to make it, it would be like people going "no, we dont want to make copious amounts of money because we're salty over the manga, also that western anime forum didn't seem to like season 2 so throw it all in the garbage who cares about the japanese market!".

Its appalling anyone thought there won't be a season 3.

It would be great really! We all wait for the official announcement then!
twilight0p said:
GMER said:

yeah they did hype up this arc but the next arc which will be in s3 ( hopefully) will be the best arc I can imagine it breaking records cus of how good the Manga was I loved that particular arc if things go well s3 gonna hit peak baby

I agree, season 3 would be the best among all the seasons!
WilaFox said:
Memore said:

It must be, because there are still a lot unexplained things and it'd be shame if they cancelled.

Agree, also the manga sales are very good.
Apr 1, 2023 5:26 AM
May 2022
The next arc was my favorite, so I really hope there’s a season 3! I’m not sure if the entire thing will be put into the season though—I think it was the longest arc?
Apr 1, 2023 5:51 AM
Mar 2023
we want season 3. I don't know why people hate season 2 . TBH s2 is also good but not as S1. Still good enough
Apr 1, 2023 6:45 AM
Aug 2022
I hope so. I love the manga so if they dont adapt the rest of the show I'd be greatly dissapointed
Apr 1, 2023 6:52 AM
Dec 2020
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

somone hasent tried the manga
Apr 1, 2023 7:41 AM
Aug 2020
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
TheMenaceOfEldia said:

somone hasent tried the manga

There's no reason to when there's the anime the only advantage to the manga is the fact it's completed that's all
Apr 1, 2023 8:19 AM
May 2021
I'm sure there will be season 3 100% since now we will begin fandom's most beloved Tenjiku arc, but I don't think they will drop the announcement immediately after the last ep. 😩 I think we will have to wait for a while.
Apr 1, 2023 11:01 AM

Feb 2021
They announced season 3!! Great news!!

Apr 1, 2023 11:50 AM
Aug 2020
no_talking said:

Well how'd that go season 3 got announced today as they usually do these days
Apr 1, 2023 11:54 AM

Feb 2021
TheMenaceOfEldia said:
no_talking said:

Well how'd that go season 3 got announced today as they usually do these days

Yes, and it is great! I hope that it will air in January 2024!
Apr 1, 2023 12:39 PM
May 2022
Memore said:
no_talking said:

Yooo I guess you got your wish, I was not expecting that announcement after it’s airing
Apr 1, 2023 12:50 PM

Feb 2021
no_talking said:
Memore said:

Yooo I guess you got your wish, I was not expecting that announcement after it’s airing

And not only my wish it was! Thank you! You are right! It is a good practice now that they announce following seasons right after the final episodes! I like it!
Apr 1, 2023 12:52 PM

Nov 2007
additional casts
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/519189
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 1, 2023 1:13 PM

Feb 2021

Thank you very much!!
Apr 1, 2023 3:29 PM
Jan 2022
anyone have any info on the release date?
Apr 1, 2023 3:34 PM

Feb 2021
15MerrBe said:
anyone have any info on the release date?

Not yet sadly. I think it will air in 2024, maybe in September.
Apr 1, 2023 9:51 PM
Jun 2013
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
WQAzi said:

That has to be one of the dumbest takes i saw in this site, and that says a lot, the entire point of a manga receiving a anime adaptation is for the fans to watch the manga content in motion, color and sound LOL
Apr 1, 2023 10:07 PM
Mar 2022
twilight0p said:

Is season 3 going to be the final season of the anime? As a non manga reader I wanna know how much of the story is left or approx how many eps???
Apr 1, 2023 11:19 PM
Feb 2022
m0rt14k3 said:
twilight0p said:

Is season 3 going to be the final season of the anime? As a non manga reader I wanna know how much of the story is left or approx how many eps???

after the Christmas showdown arc we have 2 arcs left which is gonna come out in s3. since it's. a big arc they might make it in parts well I hope they don't do it that way and then we have the final arc so we can expect it to end in maximum 2.5 years ig?
Apr 2, 2023 12:26 AM
Mar 2019
good season i swear the season 3 will in final 2023 or early 2024
Apr 2, 2023 1:10 AM
Oct 2021
Memore said:

i just finished the last episode and then i hear that they confirmed S3 let's goooo
Apr 2, 2023 1:40 AM

Feb 2021
twilight0p said:
m0rt14k3 said:

after the Christmas showdown arc we have 2 arcs left which is gonna come out in s3. since it's. a big arc they might make it in parts well I hope they don't do it that way and then we have the final arc so we can expect it to end in maximum 2.5 years ig?

They only adapt Tenjiku Arc, not other Arcs. Hopefully in 24 episodes.
Apr 2, 2023 10:10 AM
Dec 2020
m0rt14k3 said:
twilight0p said:

nope theres going to probably be 5 seasons
Apr 2, 2023 12:41 PM

May 2018
Just brint it out now so i can watch what happens

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Apr 2, 2023 2:43 PM

Mar 2021
manga sales alone is guaranteed it is getting adapted to the end
Apr 2, 2023 9:03 PM
Aug 2020
Memore said:

Told you. They will obviously animate the entire manga, I can guarantee you that. Its just too profitable, they wouldn't do otherwise, tokyo revengers is huge. So good news for you I guess. If you like it so much, why not reading the manga?
Apr 2, 2023 9:30 PM

Feb 2021
Tenshi_Budo said:
Memore said:

Told you. They will obviously animate the entire manga, I can guarantee you that. Its just too profitable, they wouldn't do otherwise, tokyo revengers is huge. So good news for you I guess. If you like it so much, why not reading the manga?

I understand, thanks. I will watch the anime.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

190 by Sanerius »»
Apr 6, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

129 by vv1 »»
Mar 18, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

103 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 7:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.