Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2023 2:55 AM

Mar 2015
with the power of viral news~!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 31, 2023 2:56 AM
Jun 2021
This is getting boring now, betrayal love betrayal love, the battle is dragging on too much, it feels like a chore to read but I have to finish this manga since I've started reading it.
Mar 31, 2023 6:01 AM

Jan 2014
finally, Gentle got what he deserve, as a hero!
Mar 31, 2023 6:44 AM

Jul 2022
Pretty interesting this time. Machia is mad at AFO so Shinso isn't even controlling him!

Also, I do not remember at fucking all who these reporter people are. Whatever, cool shot at the end, and OH MY GOD that page of Deku and Shigaraki!! WHEN WILL WE SEE THEM FIGHT??

Also, they're showing people from around the world... I am patiently waiting for Koichi Haimawari to show up ...

Mar 31, 2023 7:03 AM
Sep 2009
Flashback about the reporters? This manga is a joke, for over a year, nothing happened in this battle, all we get are flashbacks... lats chapter was a flashback about Shinso and how he got there, like, was this really necessary? (no, of course it wasn't). The climax was Todoroki defeating his brother, but then, he came back to fight, like... why? Not going to read this manga anymore, literally unreadable
Mar 31, 2023 7:09 AM

May 2020
Is giving cameos to long forgotten characters the new trend in this series? No it isn't even a question at this point.. because it sure is. Have to drag the manga somehow after all.
Mar 31, 2023 7:36 AM
Feb 2022
TF??
First thing is machia also a shithead??
Second whole freaking chapter was on some random ass reporters.
That same thing could be done in just 2 pages.

Finish this arc already abd open sauna hori.
Mar 31, 2023 7:40 AM

Jul 2013
I have question regarding the last panel 🙋

Are characters in the movie in it as well?
I saw familar faces.

If yes, I thought movie is not canon.

So if horikoshi add those characters in the manga, does that meant the movie somehow became canon sources? 🤔

P/s : im not 100% sure if the faces in last panel are from film. Too lazy to manually check 😂
Mar 31, 2023 9:54 AM

Oct 2017
They gonna trend worldwide.
Mar 31, 2023 11:00 AM

Apr 2018
The reporter thingy wasn't important at all, feels like no one cares about them,
But Machia feeling betrayed is quite interesting

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Mar 31, 2023 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
I legit have no idea who is the short white-hair reporter is and what she did in the past, must have forgotten her considering how convoluted the story with all those mess and a lot "flashback time"..

Anyone can enlighten me?
Mar 31, 2023 12:03 PM
May 2021
Couldn’t care less about this fodder reporter ffs, can we just focus on the fight pls. This arc is the worst arc in mha & its such a pain to read atm!!
Mar 31, 2023 12:08 PM
Nov 2018
shuffle_017 said:

So if horikoshi add those characters in the manga, does that meant the movie somehow became canon sources? 🤔
Indeed, they are not
Mar 31, 2023 3:55 PM

Mar 2021
Oh my god who the hell cares, do these fucking nobodies of reporters really need a chapter dedicated to them?

Softhenic03 said:
Is giving cameos to long forgotten characters the new trend in this series? No it isn't even a question at this point.. because it sure is. Have to drag the manga somehow after all.
Watch him dedicate chapters to... I don't know, every civilian that watched the fight from the first chapter? They're all gonna talk about how they need to repent for their sins and how we live in a society.

This trend of his is insufferable

Mar 31, 2023 5:45 PM

Jul 2013
SideCharacterKal said:

But Machia feeling betrayed is quite interesting

jas-samaaa said:
Couldn’t care less about this fodder reporter ffs, can we just focus on the fight pls. This arc is the worst arc in mha & its such a pain to read atm!!

indeed

---

Crocospect22 said:
I legit have no idea who is the short white-hair reporter is and what she did in the past, must have forgotten her considering how convoluted the story with all those mess and a lot "flashback time"..

Anyone can enlighten me?

She's the one cursing Endeavor at the last of Paranormal Liberation War Arc (Chapter 306. The Final Act Begins)
Anime would be Episode 131 (S06E18) maybe?

I guess, she felt responsible for they mess she and other reporters created unncessarily to hero society and Endeavor ?

---

Thinghest32 said:

Indeed, they are not

Because I think there is character from previous film

Mar 31, 2023 11:45 PM
Nov 2018
You know the silhouette of Uta that you see in a chapter of One Piece? The same.
Apr 1, 2023 12:06 AM
Jul 2015
The reporters were important to boost gentles viewer's. Will they record the hero that will change the tides?
Apr 1, 2023 2:57 AM

Jun 2021
Now they're gonna show the whole world!
Apr 1, 2023 6:45 AM
Aug 2018
Random reporters and movie characters get cameos, but characters from Vigilante don't?
Apr 2, 2023 6:33 AM

Apr 2020
I don't want to sound negative, but Prime AFO doesn't seem to do anything. This is kinda boring at this point. We have a new player every week joining the fight and AFO barely does a thing. He just uses one attack per chapter and the rest of his screen time is him monologing or mocking someone. This is the guy who almost killed All Might? The one that nobody but All Might was capable of taking down?!   
Apr 2, 2023 8:15 AM

Jun 2014
This is the fucking funniest manga of all time, every single time a new chapter comes out it’s literally

“HEY REMEMBER THIS CHARACTER FROM LIKE 180 CHAPTERS AGO??? THEY’RE RELEVANT NOW!!!” HERE’S A DOUBLE SPREAD LITERALLY SAYING THE MANGA IS STILL GOING

First Midoriya sighting in months and it’s one page with no dialogue I cannot believe the finale is getting fumbled this hard
Apr 2, 2023 8:36 AM

Jun 2014
"Hey Hori can we see Deku vs. Shiggy?" *Shows us a single panel of them before focusing on some nameless reporters who are broadcasting this across the world*

Hopefully AFO finally gets defeated before chapter 400. Feels like no actual progress is being made in this battle rn.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 2, 2023 8:40 AM

Feb 2010
Once again I find myself wishing that Jump let Hori have a 3 months break pre-final arc like other mangaka have had recently. Everyone seemed to get a boost from having that extra time.
Apr 2, 2023 9:51 AM

Jun 2015
It can't be just me, but these are the last chapters and Horikoshi still can't properly draw rain for shit
Apr 2, 2023 10:02 AM

Jan 2009
wow i see some picture panels of Melissa (first movie) and Rudy with his siblings (another movie) in that last big panel
Apr 2, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2019
Don't know how to feel about this Gigantomachia twist.
Apr 2, 2023 2:45 PM

May 2012
it felt like this will be the final arc of the series. it's sad to think that such epic art will end soon and we probably won't get anything close to this for a while.

with that said, I wish horikoshi won't rush the story. take time for every small part of this saga to develop. for each character he brought back to get their role appropriately without being out of place nor slowing down the main plot
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
Apr 2, 2023 6:14 PM
Jul 2015
MugiwaraJopa said:
Oh my god who the hell cares, do these fucking nobodies of reporters really need a chapter dedicated to them?

Softhenic03 said:
Watch him dedicate chapters to... I don't know, every civilian that watched the fight from the first chapter? They're all gonna talk about how they need to repent for their sins and how we live in a society.

This trend of his is insufferable

I find the constant flashbacks too, but I think to actually is 100% necessary, cause the obvious conclusion from this is "when deku wins, whats stopping society from just repeating AFO all over again in 10 years when everyone forgets how exactly we got to AFO in the first place". If Hori doesn't show each individual part of hero society purposefully acting to rebuild hero society in a new image, the entire point of this manga gets thrown out. The entire point WAS deku wanting to save everyone because that is the point of a functional hero society: you have to save even the seemingly unsaveable or the core moral rule of hero society (heros exist to save people and SHOULD save everybody) breaks apart and is useless fundamentally.
Apr 2, 2023 9:50 PM
Nov 2016
Everyone needs time to shine, even the reporters, chill guys.

Joke aside, this chapter wasn't bad, I liked it, even the reporters feel like they need to broadcast to the world what's happening even if they aren't getting paid for it, to them, this is history they are trying to broadcast and my boy Gentle Criminal and La Brava will even get some love out of it so I'm cool with it.

Now, where is my other boy, you know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about that mother fucking street samurai, it's about time for him to join the fray, damn it. Oh, and don't forget about Overhaul, he hates Shigaraki so he will definitely make a comeback.
Apr 3, 2023 1:16 AM

Jun 2009
Softhenic03 said:

The nature of the ending makes it so that Horikoshi has to stuff in every possible cameo, or give every small character a big moment. It's really dragging an already messy ending arc down.
Apr 3, 2023 2:29 AM
Aug 2020
Personally I quite liked the reporter's part of the chapter. Especially the one who berated heroes yet feels responsible and came back not even on the clock. In contrast, I'm not the biggest fan of Machia feeling betrayed, feels too convenient for the hero side, and I thought a setup of if Machia gets hit he joins AFO was more interesting. 
Apr 3, 2023 9:12 AM
Jul 2019
we got to see Melissa from the first anime original movie so thats kinda cool, though im not usually a fan of trying to mix non-canon elements and canon elements cause it always confuses me. i guess its a uta thing where the character is canon but the events just didnt happen?

Apr 3, 2023 12:14 PM

Sep 2011
Sondo said:
Random reporters and movie characters get cameos, but characters from Vigilante don't?
Ikr give my boy Koichi his due Horikoshi.  All we need is just a brief cameo
Apr 5, 2023 12:23 AM

Jan 2021
AFO looks really cool with this new young design and I hope by the ending we'll have another kid watching a video of Deku saving people or beating AFO just like how Deku watched All Might
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
May 2018
Épicoooo papus.
Apr 10, 2023 9:36 PM

Oct 2013
Okay. Machia and new reporters. I mean, it was a chapter.
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
Apr 13, 2023 1:52 AM
Jul 2018
The chapter started not that bad. Machia's changeover is a bit weird all of the sudden, but it does not bother me that hard. I rather have a problem with more than half of the chapter consisting of random reporters, who I do not even remeber, serving a job, which the management department classes already served a few chapters ago. So yeah, not that good.
Apr 17, 2023 5:04 AM
Jun 2020
Yo this is definitely the 2 kids from the 2nd movie (middle)
Apr 22, 2023 1:54 PM

Dec 2022
arc is dragging a bit no
Apr 23, 2023 5:49 AM
Jul 2013
shuffle_017 said:

I saw familar faces.

P/s : im not 100% sure if the faces in last panel are from film. Too lazy to manually check 😂
Movies sometimes are cannon and sometimes they are not. Maybe Hori was just doing little easter eggs. I mean really and truly the movies can easily be cannon cause we do have certain amount of time skips that they could fall under.
Apr 23, 2023 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
UnknownTwinkie said:
shuffle_017 said:

I saw familar faces.

Movies sometimes are cannon and sometimes they are not. Maybe Hori was just doing little easter eggs. I mean really and truly the movies can easily be cannon cause we do have certain amount of time skips that they could fall under.

noted.

albeit, if the movie is canon.
it will open a can of worms with the current existing premise regarding AFO-OFA, etc.

imho at least.
May 5, 2023 2:04 AM

Aug 2019
I was not expecting Machia to go off like that!! You tell him, Machia!

I love the last panel!! They even sneaked in some characters from the movies!! 
Sun_ChanMay 5, 2023 2:08 AM
Jun 17, 2023 8:35 PM
Aug 2017
Not Machina raging after the break up?!🤣
Not hem saying, “I’m on my villian arc 💅🏾”
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Things more important then what your hunting for, could be right there on the side of the road.”

Jul 31, 2023 4:30 PM

Feb 2018
Alright seeing not from just 1 but 2 reports is a bit too much :p Maybe in 5-10 chapters we see again another panel of Deku and Shiga lel
Dec 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Feb 2021
Alright chapter. So Machia feels betrayed that's why he's attacking AFO even though he isn't brain washed. Seems way too convenient tbh.

The previous reporters who based the heroes are covering this event to amend their past mistakes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

20 by xXRedx80015Xx »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

50 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 418 Discussion

deg - Mar 28

17 by marquinti2 »»
Apr 14, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 371 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

41 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 12, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 370 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 19, 2022

42 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 7, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.