Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2023 5:33 PM
Jan 2020
Hey guys i lost like more than 1 day of manga and idk why.. Do you know if the website bug or something happens to my manga list ? Do you have any 
[color=#202124][font="\"lucida grande\", tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]recommendation ? 

Thank's guys. 

Have a good day ! [/font][/color]

Mar 28, 2023 9:25 PM
Apr 2017
https://twitter.com/Mozgovish_/status/1628813420668526594
1 month ago as a proof
If someone have the same issue 
Mar 29, 2023 6:15 AM

Apr 2013
Series are updated to change amount of chapters/volumes depending on publication.

Oneshots are compiled together if a volume comes out.

Stuff like that can make your time change since it's just an estimate based on amount of chapters and volumes.
Apr 2, 2023 3:15 AM

Dec 2020
if you lost it then a series you had added could've been deleted from mal, your list without you realizing, or the number of chapters for something has changed. you can't necessarily check unless you had a back up list of series added on mal somewhere, though.

(if this number is correct) 20 volumes of manga = 1 day, alternatively also around 180 chapters contributes to this, don't ask me how that works lol. if you had a series added on your list that was around that size which is now missing that could be the case. if not then idfk it then could just be a bug that'll go away.
I like Közi a healthy amount.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
This is no joke I'm really going to do it this time.
Apr 4, 2023 11:03 PM

Jan 2021
Yeah it happened with me as well. I lost 0.3 days yesterday and it happened right after I put a couple of manga in the completed section. When it was still on reading, my days were more. Right after I completed it (around 7 chapters were added) my days actually decreased.

Let make a new thread in the support section. 
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 4, 2023 11:18 PM

Apr 2013
FZREMAKE said:
Yeah it happened with me as well. I lost 0.3 days yesterday and it happened right after I put a couple of manga in the completed section. When it was still on reading, my days were more. Right after I completed it (around 7 chapters were added) my days actually decreased.

This is not a function they care too much about, considering it's just supposed to be a fun metric, and that it's not accurate in the first place. What with some series having 700 1-page chapters that count as more days than 300 20-page chapters. The amount of chapters and volumes in manga are constantly subject to change, which makes it so this metric is as well.
Apr 5, 2023 1:14 PM

Jan 2021
Kazzeon said:
FZREMAKE said:

This is not a function they care too much about, considering it's just supposed to be a fun metric, and that it's not accurate in the first place. What with some series having 700 1-page chapters that count as more days than 300 20-page chapters. The amount of chapters and volumes in manga are constantly subject to change, which makes it so this metric is as well.
Yeah I agree that's its not accurate to begin with but this problem actually occurred with me before as well. This is mostly just my curiosity on how the system is working and stuff or if there is a problem or not.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Apr 7, 2023 3:18 PM
Apr 2017
Yes like you said he (Mozgovish) dont loose chapters on his account, only 1.4 days on the stats and was sad for him because we do a little competition between us x) 
Otherwise if there is no bug just uptdate on one shot or anything like that will be fair ^^ Maybe one day we know 

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

373 by Yuki135 »»
3 hours ago

» PINK BANANA is coming! The first English language book of its kind which collects some of the weirdest and most obscure manga of the 60s and 70s.

showashowcase - Apr 2

1 by St0rmblade »»
5 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

50 by Nekoburger »»
5 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

19 by LordZirkaZero »»
6 hours ago

» How long does it take you to read a LN volume?

Maou_heika - Feb 8

19 by Narushisto »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.