Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2023 9:35 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The special livestream program for the Skip to Loafer (Skip and Loafer) television anime at the DMM TV booth at AnimeJapan 2023 unveiled on Saturday additional cast members and a commercial. The anime is set to premiere on April 4 at 11:00 p.m. on Tokyo MX, followed by AT-X, Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting, BS Asahi, and Kansai TV Broadcasting.

Cast
Nao: Mitsuki Saiga (Mairimashita! Iruma-kun)
Tsukasa Mukai: Hikaru Tanaka (Chihayafuru 3)
Kento Yamada: Ayumu Murase (Shinsekai yori)
Kanechika Narumi: Ryouhei Kimura (Grand Blue)
Tokiko Takamine: Minami Tsuda (Citrus)

Kotomi Deai (Natsume Yuujinchou Go) directs the anime and handles the series composition at P.A. Works. Manami Umeshita (Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu) is the character designer and chief animation director. Takatsugu Wakabayashi (Hoshi no Samidare) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Misaki Takamatsu's drama manga, which began in Monthly Afternoon in August 2018. Kodansha published the eighth volume on January 23. Seven Seas Entertainment licensed the manga in English in February 2021. The sixth volume went on sale in November 2022, and the seventh volume is scheduled to release on May 9.

CM

Source: Comic Natalie
Mar 25, 2023 9:54 AM

Feb 2021
I read rhe manga. Nothing really happens. It is your typical slice of life.
Mar 25, 2023 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
Memore said:

I would say, that they'll just sparkle some of their PA Works magic and make it great.
But PA Works rarely fails and when they do, they fail HARD. They committed Glasslip and Irodoku, in which literally nothing happened for 12 episodes, despite great visuals.
Should I be worried?

Mar 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Feb 2021
Piromysl said:
Memore said:

I would say, that they'll just sparkle some of their PA Works magic and make it great.
But PA Works rarely fails and when they do, they fail HARD. They committed Glasslip and Irodoku, in which literally nothing happened for 12 episodes, despite great visuals.
Should I be worried?

I understand, you are right in P.A. Works potential, I agree.

No, you shouldn't, don't worry about it.
Mar 25, 2023 5:16 PM

Mar 2015
i like the manga, each character is soo intricated. hope anime do manga justice.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Yesterday, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.