Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 15, 2010 7:20 PM

Feb 2009
Lol they're really turning up the homo heat there, and I gotta admit I liked the reverse-trap Misa-chan yuri scenes. xD Fangirl episode, even more than usual. ^^

Rich school's prez must die in a fire for messing with Misa-chan.

Oh and I'll finally stop trying to find any realistic human traits in Usui. From now I'll just admit he's some divinity that can only exist in some fictional world depicting a slice of life. Oh wait, that's the case. Go save Misa-chan you demi-god!

Is it me or does the preview indicate a drop in animation quality next episode? Come on J.C. Staff, you guys are one of the most consistent as far as animation is concerned, don't let us down.
May 15, 2010 7:32 PM
Mar 2010
As it was sayd earlier, Usui really wants Misaki, but he realized after the kiss that he had put too much pressure on her. Therefore he kissed another girl to "balance" it, so it wouldn't be so hard for Misaki.

When Igarashi shows up at school, and at the Maiden-restaurant, you can't miss that Misaki is starting to think about him (not like him, but starting to think), Usui gets a little jelaous.

It will probably follow something like this if it isn't "Off the templan"
Misaki still thinks Usui is kidding around with her, so she will go to Igarashi (maybe not join there, but go there). Before that, Misaki and Usui may have a fight over Igarashi and the other school, and they will be enemies, and Misaki will still go there. There she will find out Igarashi's "true self", and will think back at their fight, and how bad she treated him (Usui). Then Usui will probably come to save her.

The things I described over normally happens in these kinds of shows, so I have a little feeling that something similar will happen.
But I hope for the most it will not like that, I hope they can make it something good without a cliche like that.

But I have to say, Usui "sacrifices" himself alot.
After finally kissing her/confessing, he destroys it with kissing a boy, which iis emberassing too, just for at Misaki will get it a little easier.
May 16, 2010 2:35 AM

Aug 2009
This episode... was so wrong.
May 16, 2010 3:02 AM

Dec 2009
Poor Usui , kissing a guy just to clam down Misa-chan XDD
May 16, 2010 5:53 AM

Apr 2010
This episode was great! 5/5

I feel sorry for Usui.. He likes Misaki, but she keeps rejecting him.

That Igarashi guy seems evil, I like him already. :>
Looking forward to next episode!

Optime olere occisum hostem!
May 16, 2010 7:21 AM
Nov 2009
By far one of the most comedic and dramatic episodes since the cafe sitting one, the many yaoi and yuri references were good too, that kiss aswell, sadly on the mirror i watched they pixelated it out T_T
May 16, 2010 9:00 AM

Oct 2009
USUI NO BAAKAA ... he mess so far with misa this time.. he even kiss yokimara !!

but you know guys .. I WANT NEXT EPISODE NOW /CRY
is episode is so good 500/100
May 16, 2010 10:39 AM

Oct 2007
rreggiebryant1 said:
ps. Usui should of lifted her up against the lockers and kissed her again. then she would know that he's not teasing her as much as she thinks
Wai... I kinda remember this kind of situation somewhere before. Oh yeah, Doujin.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
May 16, 2010 12:03 PM

Oct 2008
Inarius said:
robokai said:
I don't think Usui can be beat at anything, he's invincible.

Yep...so far, from what's been going on, he's practically invincible.

I don't know if anyone dislikes this aspect like me, but I really do annoyed by it.. Kei's clone much?

And wait, there was a homo kiss? Stupid Animax cut it off.. Gee..
Would someone please show some screens of that moment, pretty please?
May 16, 2010 12:48 PM

Feb 2009
AeriSha said:

Go to my post in the 1st page and click the spoiler.
At first I was like, (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ <--- Then I was like
In the end, I was \(▽ ̄\( ̄▽ ̄)/ ̄▽)/ヤッタァー!!
May 16, 2010 1:44 PM

Oct 2008
namelissis said:
AeriSha said:

Go to my post in the 1st page and click the spoiler.

There's a picture there? Why can't I see it? T_T
But thank you btw.. ^_^
May 16, 2010 2:43 PM

Apr 2010
I really can't understand Misa's logic, it was probably her first kiss, and it's more ok for her to have it with some "alien pervert" than with a guy who cares about her?

This episode's kiss was hilarious, especially the other guy's reaction, and the other other guys who started comforting him.
May 16, 2010 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
robokai said:
I don't think Usui can be beat at anything, he's invincible.

Well he showed he was Superman in the last episode by jambing from the roof of building and act like nothing happened.

So until now Usui is:
Superman (super strong destroying doors with one kick, indestructible and able do jump from tall buildings or pass threw glass with out cutting himself along with super-speed since he can win Misaki in her fast card maid game. We still don't know if he can shoot rays from his eyes.)
Perfect chef.
Perfect scorer in exams and obviously a genius since his smart not only in classes but in other things like chess.
A stud that all girls love.
A trap detector and possibly bisexual judging from this episode.

Other qualities are:
Molester
Kidnapping expert
Stalker

And the list goes on.

Anyway it's nice that we have some kind of small plot for fun now. I am anxious to see what those guys will try to do to Misaki. BTW, from when can students offer scholarships?
And go girl for telling him to stop being so annoying and teasing you all the time. His way of doing things is frustrating. Be straight(hahahaha i guess we can all laugh with that) with the girl and stop your fucking teasing and trying to be cool.

Alterego-X said:
I really can't understand Misa's logic, it was probably her first kiss, and it's more ok for her to have it with some "alien pervert" than with a guy who cares about her?

And what exactly does it make you think she prefers an Alien pervert? She was just confused on how do respond if his feeling were honest. But if his an Alien pervert at least it's clear how she needs to respond. It's not that she prefers it, it just that she doesn't has a predicament in her mind anymore if that is the case.
MonadMay 16, 2010 4:59 PM
May 16, 2010 4:57 PM
Jul 2008
Well the plot of this anime has kicked in at least, but it was a very entertaining watching this episode. I'm not really sure about this... but Usui seems like he's actually rich. Blackmail next episode?
May 16, 2010 6:57 PM

Nov 2007
Whoa, yaoi so early on in the episode.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 16, 2010 9:52 PM

Aug 2008
Leaving aside that we can really be happy with this episode! Seriously this is where all the mess begins! Little you know bur this is the breaking episode for everything into further chapters of the manga. I do Agree it's not all about Miyabigaoka and Igarashi and his StuCO., but you'll see this will be more interesting...

I totally loved this episode.... Remarkable moments:
Megane Misaki Maid....
Usui Easing Misaki's ideas about their kiss on the School Rooftop, Usui kissing Yukimura and Yukimura being pulverized, poor guy he's so cute moe moe... Um... ignore that please...
Misaki putting before everything Seika's prestige!
The Chess Match... Let's see the fact and realize that in such Anime we don't have the chance to see an actual match!
Misaki turning into a trap and flirting with the girls and actually reinforcing her facade as a boyish girl, but at the same time losing
And obviously Igarashi.... Let's understand that he's a prince and can do whatever he pleases, and that's why pretty much why he presented himself so gentlemanly in front of Seika StuCo. and treated Misaki so well... Plus he's a Yandere... What else we can ask for... Oh BTW talking about Igarashi... At first sight looked like he had green hair!!! He's the Alien!!! hahahaha Nah He just has a deeply yellow hair :P not like Usui's that's Sandish Blonde ;P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2010 11:51 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Laevantein said:
Will Misa get raep next episode?
Kvakond said:
OMAGAOMAGA! *faint* Dat waz so_hawt!!!1! Wher can i haz a uncenzor ver?1!! ^_____~

^__________^
p r o f i l e 👀
May 17, 2010 12:13 AM

Jan 2008
Vizard said:
Whoa, yaoi so early on in the episode.
Didn't see that coming D:
May 17, 2010 4:13 AM

Mar 2010
New element into the picture

Finally something interesting rather the maid uniform

May 17, 2010 5:08 AM
Jun 2008
FisherMan said:
New element into the picture

Finally something interesting rather the maid uniform

More like a new Rival....If only she wear old man glasses then it will look like waiter from Ristorante Paradiso lol

I think I starting to like this series very much,I hope this series can reach 24 episode
May 17, 2010 6:43 AM

Oct 2007
Damn that reverse trap Misaki was hot. Especially when she was blushing when Usui went all dominant on her.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
May 17, 2010 6:47 AM

Jul 2009
Naruleach said:
Laevantein said:
Kvakond said:
OMAGAOMAGA! *faint* Dat waz so_hawt!!!1! Wher can i haz a uncenzor ver?1!! ^_____~

^__________^
What's that supposed to mean? o_O i don't want to see Utsui naked..doujin fking where???
May 17, 2010 6:50 AM
Apr 2009
What a confusing episode, Usui confuses me, randomly goes off kissing other guys, and acting like that to Misaki.

and Misaki trying to be a dude was funny 8D

Also:

Laevantein said:
Naruleach said:
Laevantein said:
Kvakond said:

^__________^
What's that supposed to mean? o_O i don't want to see Utsui naked..doujin fking where???

I think he/she means the censored kiss.
May 17, 2010 3:03 PM

Jul 2008
usui no yaoi fan girl bait please; i knew that president guy couldn't be trusted!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 17, 2010 3:06 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Carmine said:
Also:
Laevantein said:
Naruleach said:
Laevantein said:
Kvakond said:

^__________^
I think he/she means the censored kiss.
lol no. I just found what I quoted to be extremely amusing :P
p r o f i l e 👀
May 17, 2010 3:09 PM

May 2008
looool's for usui !! xD

that must be the nicest cutest thing a guy can do for a girl *.* just to make her feel better about their kiss ... and was one of the funniest too xD
i loved the way that other guy evaporated xD

Misaki as a men was so funny and cute/hot *.* But her being such a strong person, with a personality that can beat anyone, the way she gets around usui is kind of annoying! I mean, Come on!! Usui almost raped her! and she did nothing!

this series was exceeding my expectations .... but I was a little disappointed with this new character, the rich president guy...

TenoriMay 17, 2010 3:15 PM
May 17, 2010 4:04 PM

Jan 2010
I laughed so hard when Usui kissed the dude >.<
And noooo, he found out her secret! That sucks dude.
May 17, 2010 4:18 PM

Apr 2010
As a yuri fan, that reverse-trap Misaki was just HNNNNNG. -3- *Watches scene again*

Usui is a nice guy in some aspects, and a real jerk in others. I can't decide whether I like him or not. It was a fun episode. I'll admit that this show is more entertaining than I had first assumed it would be.
May 18, 2010 2:23 AM

Oct 2008
I'm glad that it's sticking to the manga. :)

Male Misaki is moe~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 18, 2010 6:34 AM

May 2008
Poor Yukimura, he is in shock now~ That moment was sure hilarious~
Not a bad episode. It's been awhile since I've read this part in the manga and I've waited for this~~
May 18, 2010 7:27 AM

Oct 2007
Kuchibiru said:
As a yuri fan, that reverse-trap Misaki was just HNNNNNG. -3- *Watches scene again*

Can't agree more, reverse-trap Misaki was probably the best outfit she had in the series up till now, for me anyway. I love reverse traps though so I'm bias I guess :P

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
May 18, 2010 12:29 PM

Mar 2008
pinkangel28 said:
I felt so sorry for Usui at the beginning

Seconded.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2010 3:26 PM

Jul 2009
I still don't understand why Usui kissed Yukimura.
May 18, 2010 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
Best episode so far. This is the first one that has hooked me for the next week.
May 18, 2010 5:45 PM

Jan 2010
Tetraa said:
I still don't understand why Usui kissed Yukimura.

If I'm not mistaken, it was because after he kissed Misaki, she was acting distant towards him, so he kissed a dude in front of her to make Misaki think that the kiss wasn't anything important, and that he does it all the time, so she shouldn't have to stress so much.

Sorry if I put it in a confusing way~
May 19, 2010 6:22 AM

Aug 2008
I wonder what Igarashi is plotting. I can't tell if he's interested in Misaki.
May 19, 2010 7:02 AM

Feb 2009
Since when did Usui start calling her "Ayuzawa"?
May 19, 2010 9:45 AM
Jan 2008
With that homo kiss, my opinion of Takumi continuously to get lower & lower with every episode. Most of you might praise his action because he's trying to make Misaki to feel at ease after she got bothered about their kiss, but I don't see anything great or nice about it since he's dragging the poor innocent Yukimura into his act. Really, what a jerk!

And unlike some people here, I don't feel sorry for him at all that his feeling not being taken seriously by Misaki. The only ones that I feel pity for are the trio guys, who had no chance to get Misaki at all compared to Takumi.

Besides, it's his own fault for forcing his feeling on her & ignoring her feeling. And on top of that, he continuously keep teasing her & thus makes her to feel annoy towards him. I don't care if you're saying that it's his way to show his affection towards her nor you're trying to point out his good points by saying that he's giving her advice sometimes or saving her many times, Takumi is still a jerk that I dislike so much. Eversince the scene where he lifted Misaki's skirt up, I suddenly feel totally annoy with him.

Somehow, I feel satisfy seeing Takumi being chided by Misaki for being annoying & teasing her all the time. +10 points for Misaki there. Eventhough she felt disturbed about the kiss, I'm glad she's not so easy to give in to Takumi. Bravo!!

As for the chess match in this episode, that was really a pathetic way to continue on showing viewers how 'perfect' Usui Takumi is. Tch, show me what strategy he used in the game other than making the opponent to lost his concentration & feeling uneasy with his ignorance attitude. Really, it would be better if they play Go instead of chess.

And as for the antagonist, yes, I like him. I just hope that he won't turn into something like the trio guys. I also hope that he's got better skill to match (or beat :P) Takumi. My prediction is either it's going to be a déjà vu, where Misaki will save herself again from the bad guy or Takumi is going to be the hero who save the damsel in distress. Hopefully, my predictions are wrong & it won't go either way. I'm still waiting for this 'Misaki to save Takumi' thing.
multiMay 19, 2010 9:49 AM
May 19, 2010 2:02 PM

Jan 2010
... the kiss O.O
and the dude was like "WWWHHHHAAATTT?!" when Usui said "checkmate" xD
And those Miyabigaoka bastards >.> especially the Prez of that stupid school >.>
Rat Bastard >.>
May 20, 2010 2:30 AM

Jun 2009
ahahaha...Yukimura...you're so lucky^^

May 21, 2010 3:09 AM

Jun 2009
Woah Usui kissed Yukimaru for the sake of Misaki

Rather than a fly call her a Butterfly - for a second I thought he would deal something more serious but that was funny though

Nice, the story will be more interesting this time
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

May 21, 2010 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
Usui really is seme 8D
Really good episode, I'm really looking forward to the next <3

May 21, 2010 11:33 AM

Apr 2010
This anime Is good??? <<<<????? ok next week i start reading it...
May 21, 2010 11:33 AM

Apr 2010
What kind of anime is this??? romance ?????
May 21, 2010 11:35 AM

Apr 2009
YukimuraxUsui, wtf. Bet that one got the BL fangirls going.

MMFFFF. Can this grey-haired dude replace Usui as the main guy in the series? I mean, hot damn o.o
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 24, 2010 12:10 AM

Nov 2009
Did anyone else find it ironic that Igarashi asked Maki to keep an eye on Ayuzawa when Maki has no eyes? I thought it was pretty funny.
May 25, 2010 11:14 AM

May 2008
AHAHAHAHA. Too bad they sort of censored the kiss Usui did with that other guy >3> Still..kufukufukufu.....I think that poor kid is now scarred for the rest of his life. Oh Yukimura...xDD

Ah this was actually a really good episode...plot's starting to thicken. I really don't like that other school..it reminds me of Ouran <<; What with how they're trying to win over Misaki.

May 26, 2010 11:05 AM

May 2010
Usui X Yukimura??? WTH

anyways, I lol'ed..
Jul 28, 2010 2:13 AM
Aug 2009
Misaki should just tell Usui she likes him cause she keeps rejecting him since she doesn't know what to do, a new villan interesting.
Aug 3, 2010 6:27 PM

Mar 2008
Im glad they cencored that kiss :o, i was like O_O no way.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.