Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2023 8:41 AM

Apr 2012
Suddenly the vampire girl was pregnant. The hero acts as if they never had sex. The other girls, who all wanted the hero's dick, show zero sign of jealousy. 

Am I supposed to think she got pregnant without sex? :/

This shit is so bad. I read some idiot post in another thread "I'm glad it's not over the top". Really? Her asking him "stay with me tonight" and then the screen fading to black would have been "over the top"? Give me a break ...

This anime has been super vanilla for the entire course, but to go as far as to feature pregnancy without sex is just crass and is even worse in today's world that becomes more prude with each day. It's prude, it's implausible, and nobody's reactions made any sense. It really annoys me a lot and I'm a bout to give it a 1/10 score.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2023 8:53 AM
Nov 2019
MyllerPhiem said:
Suddenly the vampire girl was pregnant. The hero acts as if they never had sex. The other girls, who all wanted the hero's dick, show zero sign of jealousy. 

This shit is so bad. I read some idiot post in another thread "I'm glad it's not over the top". Really? Her asking him "stay with me tonight" and then the screen fading to black would have been "over the top"? Give me a break ...

This anime has been super vanilla for the entire course, but to go as far as to feature pregnancy without sex is just crass and is even worse in today's world that becomes more prude with each day. It's prude, it's implausible, and nobody's reactions made any sense. It really annoys me a lot and I'm a bout to give it a 1/10 score.

lmao bro what 💀 you have confused me to a point where I lost like eleven brain cellz
Nov 2019
MyllerPhiem said:

'zero sign of jealousy' the tag says harem 🤣

Jan 2013
MyllerPhiem said:

No? You're supposed to think they had sex offscreen. It's not a very good adaptation, but giving it a 1 for that just sounds petty. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 24, 2023 8:57 AM
Jun 2015
just assume what happen in episode 2 is equal to a generic romance scenario where the MC and FMC be like "I love you", "I love you too" and then time skip to when they've already married and have kids
Mar 24, 2023 9:01 AM
Jan 2018
sure they should have hinted that he was having sex with other villagers but they weren’t going to actually show it.

The only time it’s been hinted was when lu tells the angel to stay because her body won’t be able take it any longer by herself.
Mar 24, 2023 9:06 AM

Apr 2012
LostSpectre said:
MyllerPhiem said:

No? You're supposed to think they had sex offscreen. It's not a very good adaptation, but giving it a 1 for that just sounds petty. 
But there's zero hint for that. Only now in the last episode did the MC say "I'm a father" which implies he had sex with the vampire girl, but anything before that? Nothing. It's so bad. Disney movies are less childish.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Mar 24, 2023 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
MyllerPhiem said:
LostSpectre said:

But there's zero hint for that. Only now in the last episode did the MC say "I'm a father" which implies he had sex with the vampire girl, but anything before that? Nothing. It's so bad. Disney movies are less childish.
He's the only viable male in the entire village, thinking she's miraculously pregnant is still a dumber conclusion, whether or not it's properly hinted. 

I already said it's a bad adaptation, they changed that he was sleeping with half the village, and made him look like a dumb "timid virgin" instead. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 24, 2023 9:14 AM

Apr 2012
LostSpectre said:
MyllerPhiem said:
He's the only viable male in the entire village, thinking she's miraculously pregnant is still a dumber conclusion, whether or not it's properly hinted. 

I already said it's a bad adaptation, they changed that he was sleeping with half the village, and made him look like a dumb "timid virgin" instead. 
Is it? Is it REALLY? Based on all the conveniences before that? lol ...
Mar 24, 2023 9:19 AM

Jan 2013
MyllerPhiem said:
LostSpectre said:

Is it? Is it REALLY? Based on all the conveniences before that? lol ...
It's still obvious, because it's the only valid conclusion, whether or not it came out of nowhere is a different story. 

Scoring it a 1 is just petty, regardless. 
Mar 24, 2023 9:31 AM
May 2022
MyllerPhiem said:

bro there are many anime that don't show sex scene but then also the MC have a child and wtf man are you watching first anime of your life sounds like you don't have watched anime before
Mar 24, 2023 9:50 AM

May 2021
For me there are a lot of problems and there is one the harem i get in this show there are a lot of girls but throughout the show there is only one girl romantically interested in MC and MC interested in her but what about the other girls there are 99% of girls in the village it is that hard to make three girls like one guy so what is the meaning of harem element in the discription. And about the pregnant scene so i was a bit confused about my self i thought i miss some scenes but not this was fucked up in lot of ways for me 4/10.
Half_Otaku47Mar 24, 2023 9:56 AM

Mar 24, 2023 9:52 AM

Jan 2019
I was also caught off guard when Lu got pregnant. Main character acted celibate the entire show, showed no interest, and even he was confused. The show did a sloppy job conveying any kind of romantic development. When I first saw the hint where Lu told Tia her body couldn't handle it, I just assumed she meant the manual labor involved in farming and developing the village. The locked door with the bed scene came across as a running gag with how thirsty the elves were. With that said, it doesn't make the show a 1. The art was decent and the farming was nice. The show is above average at best.
Mar 24, 2023 9:52 AM

Nov 2014
Cutting all the offscreen sex scenes wasn't good idea for anime, but tbh it seems like you are just looking for excuse to be salty here.
Mar 24, 2023 9:54 AM
Jun 2015
man just want to see some "action" scenes
Mar 24, 2023 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
This is a wholesome farming isekai if you want more sex just watch something else. I think they but a backseat to the harem aspect of the show and that is fine.
Mar 24, 2023 10:00 AM

Jan 2013
Manga-Mike said:
This is a wholesome farming isekai if you want more sex just watch something else. I think they but a backseat to the harem aspect of the show and that is fine.
It's not fine at all, it played a crucial role in the novel/manga, and the anime suffers because of these changes. 
Mar 24, 2023 10:01 AM

Jun 2014
LostSpectre said:
Manga-Mike said:
It's not fine at all, it played a crucial role in the novel/manga, and the anime suffers because of these changes. 

then read the manga and enjoy those aspects, the anime is perfectly fine and stands alone as a solid isekai.
Mar 24, 2023 10:02 AM

Apr 2012
Manga-Mike said:

Implied sex doesn't make it less wholesome. Sex is part of life. It's good, it's not naught. Even the most vanilla Sword Art Online showed us that Kirito and Asuna had sex (without showing sex scenes). This is just another level of "omg, they're holding hands!!111".
Mar 24, 2023 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
Manga-Mike said:
LostSpectre said:

then read the manga and enjoy those aspects, the anime is perfectly fine and stands alone as a solid isekai.
It absolutely isn't, there were multiple problems that dragged down the show, specifically because of these changes. 
Mar 24, 2023 10:03 AM

Apr 2012
Manga-Mike said:
LostSpectre said:

That's like, your opinion, dude.
Mar 24, 2023 10:07 AM
Jun 2015
Manga-Mike said:
LostSpectre said:

Exactly
not all anime watchers have to read the source materials
I LOVE the manga, but this is still a FINELY DECENT anime

what skipped does not really play crucial part up to this point, especially if this ends here
can it be continued further?
technically yes, though a lot cannot be salvaged

but as long as the end results are decent, I'm fine with it
Mar 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Apr 2012
undeed said:
Manga-Mike said:

Exactly

what skipped does not really play crucial part up to this point, especially if this ends here

You're fine with the anime BECAUSE you already knew the manga. I only know the anime and it's shit because of how crucial scenes were skipped. Pregnancy without any hint of sex. Even Mary and Joseph had more intimacy before Jesus got born ...
Mar 24, 2023 10:19 AM
Jun 2015
MyllerPhiem said:
undeed said:

Exactly

You're fine with the anime BECAUSE you already knew the manga. I only know the anime and it's shit because of how crucial scenes were skipped. Pregnancy without any hint of sex. Even Mary and Joseph had more intimacy before Jesus got born ...
haha, but I do tried to watch it as a non-reader perspective
and like I said, and other also have mentioned, I can see as the "time skip" thing when they suddenly have kids after a shown marriage scene
without the sex scene, or flower dropping scene,

but I see that you are a person who can't be satisfied
so it is your very own right to give it 1/10
Mar 24, 2023 10:39 AM
Jan 2021
MyllerPhiem said:

With the adaptation they decided to change a lot of things some parts of the story and completely removed any hints of him doing it every night with multiple girls but i think thats for the better made the anime more relaxing instead of another ecchi harem Isekai
Mar 24, 2023 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
Probs said:
MyllerPhiem said:

With the adaptation they decided to change a lot of things some parts of the story and completely removed any hints of him doing it every night with multiple girls but i think thats for the better made the anime more relaxing instead of another ecchi harem Isekai
This is absolutely the wrong way to look at it, the cut content isn't ecchi/fan service, and calling it "another" harem isekai isn't accurate either. 
Mar 24, 2023 10:46 AM

Sep 2018
It did lose 1 or 2 points in my book due to how sexuality was handled, but it still overcame my expectations for a seasonal harem isekai. The development of the village wasn't boring because a lot of things happen in each episode (and also because of the cute girls, of course), it just missed the opportunity to be the best anime of this pretty dry season. 
Mar 24, 2023 11:22 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
I came there for the farming and you all just want to talk about sex. Can't believe such a trivial matter is such a big deal to some. Anime fans and their weird priorities...am I right? Do you want your parents announce loudly and explicitly that they got you by fking every night? No? Then why demand every anime that involves a newborn baby to include sex related scenes?

MC is literally the biggest harem boss in manga history, rxping and getting rxped all the time (I am not a lawyer, but I am also not joking about such accusations here) (May I also add that from what I have learned, the manga is also actually PG-13). It is safer for the adaptation to go for a more wholesome route, since people are just gonna complain either way.

Ri-KoRinMar 24, 2023 11:30 AM

Mar 24, 2023 11:29 AM

Mar 2018
I can understand why they did omit the ecchi scenes, but cutting out the romance altogether is just utterly bullshitery. No romantic development whatsoever and then boom! A baby just came out of nowhere. It could've been a farming anime with romantic aspects instead of a boring one.
\

Mar 24, 2023 12:59 PM

Sep 2018
Yes, it's pretty weird, I'll post what I said in episode ten thread

This has got such a weird undertone to it, the MCs relationship with all the girls. There's only the "wanting a baby" jokes, though they're all executed like comedic relief jokes, when it actuality, there's more to it than that. This anime has either shied away or barely even explored or teased the notion that the MC is fucking (and obviously impregnating) these girls every night. Or even in a relationship at all. It just feels so indifferent to this sort of magnitude of situation at hand. In other words, I feel cheated lol

One of my only negatives about this anime, other than that, watching build his little town has been pretty enjoyable, albeit, lazily written at times.
Mar 24, 2023 1:00 PM
Oct 2012
MyllerPhiem said:

Stop bringing shame to Flochads. My god, have sex and touch grass.
Mar 24, 2023 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Yes, it's pretty weird, I'll post what I said in episode ten thread

This has got such a weird undertone to it, the MCs relationship with all the girls. There's only the "wanting a baby" jokes, though they're all executed like comedic relief jokes, when it actuality, there's more to it than that. This anime has either shied away or barely even explored or teased the notion that the MC is fucking (and obviously impregnating) these girls every night. Or even in a relationship at all. It just feels so indifferent to this sort of magnitude of situation at hand. In other words, I feel cheated lol

One of my only negatives about this anime, other than that, watching build his little town has been pretty enjoyable, albeit, lazily written at times.
Exactly. It just cheapens the whole life in this time, ripping out one of the most obvious, natural aspects of life. Here's girls. Here's a baby. Nothing inbetween. Okay.
Mar 24, 2023 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
Yang_Wenli said:
MyllerPhiem said:

Stop bringing shame to Flochads. My god, have sex and touch grass.
Floch would have impregnated one girl per night.
Mar 24, 2023 2:05 PM
Sep 2020
I can understand why they toned the sex-every-night-harem-story from the source, but not how the cut it out. It needed to be more obvious.

Its not even as if the manga was that ecchi, it just feels like its more "grown up" as it deals with the MCs situation in an open way.
Mar 24, 2023 5:19 PM

May 2014
While I adore the show I can't fathom why they COMPLETELY cut out all of the sexual hijinks without even leaving any insinuations in. The pregnancy really does come out of nowhere because of that. The adaptation just makes Machio come off as some sort of innocent virgin type who's just as confused by her being pregnant as the viewer is. 
Mar 24, 2023 5:56 PM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
Loli-Knight said:
While I adore the show I can't fathom why they COMPLETELY cut out all of the sexual hijinks without even leaving any insinuations in. The pregnancy really does come out of nowhere because of that. The adaptation just makes Machio come off as some sort of innocent virgin type who's just as confused by her being pregnant as the viewer is. 

There are, as early as episode 2. They are all like quick naughty inside jokes between MC and Lu tho, so viewers can interpret the meanings in whichever way they want to, 'innocent" or "lewd".

Seeing a lot of people blaming the adaptation, but when I check their list, they haven't even seen the original LN/manga. (*note: that I only skim through early manga chapters and the wiki). That's how the original materials were written, nothing explicit, all insinuated through tame jokes that unless you are fking MC-kun, could pretty easily fly over your head.
Ri-KoRinMar 24, 2023 6:04 PM

Mar 25, 2023 7:17 AM
Feb 2022
Yes, the anime didn't hint as well as the ln or manga about the bedroom freakiness stuff, but if you see the jokes, to me it was obvious enough. The "my body can't handle it" to Tier, or the elves celebrating the fact that they can finally procreate, while Hiraku pretends to have no idea, were hints. It's kinda weirdly done, but that's the best you can complain about it. As for 1/10, what? That's such a minor thing to complain about in the first place. The story is about building his farm and the village.
Mar 25, 2023 10:59 AM

Aug 2016
Yeah. The studio committed dumb and removed any and all mentions/hints of any intercourses. Which is a huge shame, as the manga was very clear about that stuff while still having absolutely no fanservice.
Mar 25, 2023 12:56 PM

Mar 2015
wasn't like that in harvest moon/rune factory as well? either way with this or not, this show's below average (not to call it barely passable, lol :P), for me it's a watch when i don't have anything better to do/or feel like doing and after i'm done with it, i'll most likely forget about it.
Mar 25, 2023 7:06 PM

Aug 2017
this forum was funny to read, if the creator of the post want to see that kind of stuff they would just go to certain site/places to go too, but even if was not shown people should of have enough common sense hopefully to understand what happen when there is only 1 single male main character , i shall see my self out now 
Mar 25, 2023 10:49 PM

Apr 2012
ArpTakao said:
this forum was funny to read, if the creator of the post want to see that kind of stuff they would just go to certain site/places to go too, but even if was not shown people should of have enough common sense hopefully to understand what happen when there is only 1 single male main character , i shall see my self out now 

How old are you? Because your lacking reading comprehension leads me to believe you shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised. 

- I mentioned that I didn't need sex scenes to be shown
- what I wanted was scenes that make clear that hero and vampire girl are a romantic couple that have sexual activities going on
- there was zero hint
- and then she was pregnant
- and he reacted with surprise, too. wtf

It was bad, badly done and for those of us not in the know of some shitty light novel, it felt as if she had gotten pregnant by god or some shit. Why talk shit instead of accept that some criticism is warranted? Touch grass.
Mar 25, 2023 11:13 PM
Mar 2023
the entire anime by itself is entirely a fan service
MyllerPhiem said:
ArpTakao said:

How old are you? Because your lacking reading comprehension leads me to believe you shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised. 

- I mentioned that I didn't need sex scenes to be shown
- what I wanted was scenes that make clear that hero and vampire girl are a romantic couple that have sexual activities going on
- there was zero hint
- and then she was pregnant
- and he reacted with surprise, too. wtf

It was bad, badly done and for those of us not in the know of some shitty light novel, it felt as if she had gotten pregnant by god or some shit. Why talk shit instead of accept that some criticism is warranted? Touch grass.

1.The entire Anime adaptation is just a fanservice , and since they want to widen the audience as wide as they can, some anime tend to skip any scene that can affect the age rating, seems like what they want to aim is they want to redirect anyone who watch the anime to read the manga and novel, classic business strategy

3.Most anime, including this one isn't made for western audience that fussy about "wanting sexual content" , so any 1/10 from anyone outside of their audience country is just a *vacuum cleaner sound*
jenovaliveMar 25, 2023 11:18 PM
Mar 25, 2023 11:51 PM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
Also why the fuck does the father leave when his partner is giving birth to his child?
Mar 26, 2023 12:05 AM
Jun 2015
Roevhaal said:
Also why the fuck does the father leave when his partner is giving birth to his child?
just when I finished my reply about this in another discussion
you can see my answer there
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2083721&show=100#msg68890284

Mar 26, 2023 12:30 AM

Nov 2019
There is seg...Damn son, what have I been doing with my life since dropping this shit?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Mar 26, 2023 12:35 AM
Dec 2016
MyllerPhiem said:

I dunno does other replies has told you this, but there was a scene in the early episode i think it was 2,3 or 4. In the morning Lulucy turn her form into the teenager form & with an exhausting face, yet it still early morning. If you are a proper man of culture, this hint should be enough.
Mar 26, 2023 1:10 AM

May 2014
Ri-KoRin said:
Loli-Knight said:

There are, as early as episode 2. They are all like quick naughty inside jokes between MC and Lu tho, so viewers can interpret the meanings in whichever way they want to, 'innocent" or "lewd".

Seeing a lot of people blaming the adaptation, but when I check their list, they haven't even seen the original LN/manga. (*note: that I only skim through early manga chapters and the wiki). That's how the original materials were written, nothing explicit, all insinuated through tame jokes that unless you are fking MC-kun, could pretty easily fly over your head.
To be fair, all of those people you look at could be like me where they only use MAL for anime and not manga/LNs. Or they just can't be assed to add EVERYTHING. If I had to retroactively go back and add everything from those two categories that I've gone through it'd be as comparatively ridiculous as my watched list, and I can only fathom how many people out there are like that too.

But yeah, anyways, while there were some ever so slight comments super early on they're so miniscule and easy to pass up that they might as well not be there. The only reason you, me, and a couple of other people caught on to that is because we already knew about it ahead of time so everything clicked. It's a super fun adaptation, but they floundered on that bit. That's just not how you do particularly important narrative bits like that.
Mar 26, 2023 11:53 AM
Aug 2015
MyllerPhiem said:

you literally took all the words out of my mouth, what the actual fxuk is going on here and why they hell did I watch 12 episodes of this.
Mar 26, 2023 1:04 PM

Apr 2012
jenovalive said:
3.Most anime, including this one isn't made for western audience that fussy about "wanting sexual content" , so any 1/10 from anyone outside of their audience country is just a *vacuum cleaner sound*
Fuck you, I DONT WANT SEXUAL CONTENT and I said that several times, including the OP. I want mentions of sex, insinuations or at least strong hints. The anime gave us NOTHING. The girl was pregnant out of nowhere and the hero reacted as if he had no idea either how that happened.

Stop being so obtuse.
Mar 26, 2023 1:14 PM

Jul 2022
well. i dont think that the vampire get pregnant with the dwarf, so there is only one man left
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

23 by Sch4n »»
Apr 8, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

169 by ODOAKRI-Dubber »»
Feb 20, 5:15 AM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

22 by Noodlelicious »»
Feb 5, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

JiangHaoyi1979 - Feb 14, 2023

17 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 3, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2023

118 by Garrett_Dark »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.