Forum Settings
Forums

'Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu.' Announces Main Staff, 2024 Premiere

New
Mar 22, 2023 3:08 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website of the Isekai de Mofumofu Nadenade suru Tame ni Ganbattemasu. (I'm Doing My Best to Make Myself at Home in Another World) television anime unveiled the main staff and a teaser visual (pictured) on Wednesday. The anime is now delayed to premiere in 2024 after being scheduled to begin in 2023.

Staff
Director: Junichi Kitamura (Shoot! Goal to the Future assistant director)
Series Composition: Deko Akao (Hitomi Mieno) (Tantei wa Mou, Shindeiru.)
Character Design: Asami Miyazaki (Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyoushu no Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau animation director)
Studio: EMT Squared

The anime adapts Yuriko Takagami's manga adaptation of Himawari's slice of life fantasy light novel, which began serialization on the Monster Comics website in November 2017. Futabasha shipped the tenth volume on October 28, with the 11th volume scheduled to go on sale on April 28.

Himawari originally wrote the story on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in November 2012. Futabasha began publishing the title through its M Novels f label with illustrations by Ran Kirou in July 2016. Futabasha released the 14th volume on January 7.

Official site: https://mohunadeanime.com/
Official Twitter: @mohunade_anime

Source: Comic Natalie
DatRandomDudeMar 22, 2023 3:26 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 22, 2023 3:47 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
is there an actual reason why EVERY isekai/reincarnation is medieval??
EcchiGodMamsterMar 22, 2023 4:49 PM
Mar 22, 2023 3:58 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wooow very innovative and thought-provoking anime for sure, totally will be one of the anime ever made.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 22, 2023 6:00 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:

It's poorly trying to simulate a fantasy style very superficially.
Mar 22, 2023 6:00 PM

Feb 2021
Another EMT Squared masterpiece incoming...
Mar 22, 2023 6:11 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
tchitchouan said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

only "isekai" i can think of thats NOT medieval is Digimon... its not like they can't just make up a world, or maybe make a world thats just a different time period lol
Mar 22, 2023 6:16 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
tchitchouan said:

only "isekai" i can think of thats NOT medieval is Digimon... its not like they can't just make up a world, or maybe make a world thats just a different time period lol

Many proto-isekai from the 80's and 90's like visions of escaflowne are not medieval but futuristic, nowadays the studios and authors aren't creative enough to come up with original worlds so they used the overly used and safe formula of medieval world because everyone is familiar with it from rpg video games.
Mar 22, 2023 6:24 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
tchitchouan said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Many proto-isekai from the 80's and 90's like visions of escaflowne are not medieval but futuristic, nowadays the studios and authors aren't creative enough to come up with original worlds so they used the overly used and safe formula of medieval world because everyone is familiar with it from rpg video games.

Escaflowne is isekai?

the best Isekai from the 80s

I'm sure you'd agree

the amount of laziness with isekai nowadays is pretty baffling, i mean, at least this one isnt about an OP kid with short black hair, but still couldnt get away from the medevial setting, hence its probably gonna have alot of the same monsters, maybe a dungeon, a demon lord, etc
Mar 22, 2023 6:27 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
tchitchouan said:

Escaflowne is isekai?

I'm sure you'd agree

OH ABSOLUTELY YES, Genmu Senki Leda is the greatest isekai of all time.

Mar 22, 2023 6:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@tchitchouan

too bad we dont get isekai bikini armor anime, but i guess that would default to medieval setting

but hey, more loli is always welcome
Mar 22, 2023 6:38 PM

May 2019
EcchiGodMamster said:
@tchitchouan

too bad we dont get isekai bikini armor anime, but hey, more loli is always welcome

Bikini Armor is a clothing that works well in any non-realistic settings be it isekai, medieval fantasy or futuristic cyberpunk and yes i fully agree with you, cute lolis are always welcome.
Mar 22, 2023 6:42 PM
Feb 2023
EcchiGodMamster said:
Dragon Quest is VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY popular in Japan.
Mar 22, 2023 6:59 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Utopipi said:
EcchiGodMamster said:
Dragon Quest is VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY popular in Japan.
yea but thats a classic, doesnt mean every isekai has to be medieval lol
Mar 22, 2023 9:43 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
The anime adapts Yuriko Takagami's manga adaptation of Himawari's slice of life fantasy light novel, which began serialization on the Monster Comics website in November 2017. Futabasha shipped the tenth volume on October 28, with the 11th volume scheduled to go on sale on April 28.
Wait, this "shoujo" isekai is adapted from the manga adaptation of the light novel rather than the source material? Interesting...

Still wish for more actual shoujo anime though. Oh well at least @EndlessMaria might like the MC
Mar 22, 2023 11:48 PM

Mar 2014
EcchiGodMamster said:
tchitchouan said:

Escaflowne is isekai?

I'm sure you'd agree

the amount of laziness with isekai nowadays is pretty baffling, i mean, at least this one isnt about an OP kid with short black hair, but still couldnt get away from the medevial setting, hence its probably gonna have alot of the same monsters, maybe a dungeon, a demon lord, etc
Escaflowne is an absolute masterpiece and they were other good shows like Fushi yuugi and Rayearth

I have to agree with you these days isekai are lazy and worst part for me they're unoriginally garbage, this one I think is one of them
RedChromeMar 22, 2023 11:53 PM
Mar 23, 2023 2:56 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
RedChrome said:
EcchiGodMamster said:

Escaflowne is isekai?

I'm sure you'd agree

Escaflowne is an absolute masterpiece and they were other good shows like Fushi yuugi and Rayearth

I have to agree with you these days isekai are lazy and worst part for me they're unoriginally garbage, this one I think is one of them

well to be fair i never said they were garbage, i just said theyre lazy af and the reason i think that is cause theres a long ass checklist that like 90% of them seem to have that i dont think any other genre has ever had

i mean, when not only do most of them have what is basically a redesign of Kirito, but also pretty much copy paste monsters as well, you know theres no creativity let alone the medieval setting 
Mar 23, 2023 6:31 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This looks like it could be wholesome af given how the MC is a very cute looking child with this very interesting ability....I'm with it
Mar 23, 2023 3:09 PM

Jul 2007
Fario-P said:
Wait, this "shoujo" isekai is adapted from the manga adaptation of the light novel rather than the source material? Interesting...

Still wish for more actual shoujo anime though. Oh well at least @EndlessMaria might like the MC
Yes! Her design is 10/10! I will watch this isekai for the cute kid >w<;;

should be wholesome as heck.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

More topics from this board

» 'Black★★Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Feb 11, 2022

11 by nisafitri »»
6 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 1:40 PM

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

1 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.