Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 22, 2023 3:13 PM
Jun 2019
SwedderW3dder said:
TheBasicAnimeFan said:

Nah, I just hate it because the plot stopped making sense in the second half and the movie, and they never gave answers to most of the questions given by the plot in the first half.
?????? Eh whatever. People can have their own opinions. You cant deny however the impact that Eva has had on the anime world and understand the world of influences it draws from. You can call it anything but you can’t call it uninspired 

I mean, I never said that. I was just disagreeing with your original point about people hating on Eva just to be contrarians.
Mar 22, 2023 3:18 PM
Mar 2023
TheBasicAnimeFan said:
SwedderW3dder said:
?????? Eh whatever. People can have their own opinions. You cant deny however the impact that Eva has had on the anime world and understand the world of influences it draws from. You can call it anything but you can’t call it uninspired 

I mean, I never said that. I was just disagreeing with your original point about people hating on Eva just to be contrarians.
Well you’re an exception im not talking about you. What im saying is that theres too many i’ve seen who say shit like ‘Get in the robot Shinji’ or dislike it because its seen as a classic (rightfully so) and I find that annoying. I respect your opinion and I applaud you for not falling in that trap of Eva detractors 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 14 minutes ago

4 by Tirinchas »»
13 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

94 by traed »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

70 by omorashi »»
22 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

210 by perseii »»
26 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

34 by joseifan »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.