Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 20, 2023 7:55 AM
Mar 2023
I have been looking way long for a Mom/Son Hentai or Anime that I have watched years ago.

A few tips I remember:   Mom and Son makes love only in Climax, where mom is masked while son is doing.  When mask revealed he goes even faster after seeing her face.

A man who makes love with the mom (all the time) decides to hook-up mom and son, and he makes them do the Climax love-making.
Mar 20, 2023 8:00 AM

May 2015
Heartful Maman?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.   Step-mom tho.
Daisuki no Haha?
Mar 20, 2023 8:01 AM

Nov 2018
What’s the matter? Afraid to ask this question using your main account? Afraid that the majority of the site will shun you and make fun of your choices so you made an alt account just for that purpose?

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Mar 20, 2023 8:48 AM

May 2019
Daisuke na Haha / Daisuke na Mama is pretty good.
Mar 20, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2023
Jokeyz said:
Daisuki no Haha?

Thanks, but nope.   These are not the one I am searching for.  I couldn't find it anywhere to be honest.
Mar 20, 2023 9:00 AM
Mar 2023
Scavy99 said:
I have been looking way long for a Mom/Son Hentai or Anime that I have watched years ago.

A few tips I remember:   Mom and Son makes love only in Climax, where mom is masked while son is doing.  When mask revealed he goes even faster after seeing her face.

A man who makes love with the mom (all the time) decides to hook-up mom and son, and he makes them do the Climax love-making.

It is not incest until the last part.  Also -- Masked i.e. face is fully covered (not blindfold).

The man asks the son to make love to a woman who is suffering from illness and its her last wish.  Both mom and son doesn't know they're into this until the full-covered mask is revealed. 
Mar 20, 2023 9:02 AM

Oct 2010
https://myanimelist.net/stacks/8980

go here, you will def find something
Mar 20, 2023 9:12 AM

Apr 2018
Scavy99 said:
Scavy99 said:

It is not incest until the last part.  Also -- Masked i.e. face is fully covered (not blindfold).

The man asks the son to make love to a woman who is suffering from illness and its her last wish.  Both mom and son doesn't know they're into this until the full-covered mask is revealed. 
It's Musuko no Tomodachi ni Okasarete (The Cougar Trap) - MyAnimeList.net
Mar 20, 2023 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
My friend also really wants to know.

Mar 20, 2023 9:43 AM

Jun 2017
The Cougar Trap sounds like it. I remember the mask part at the end. 

https://myanimelist.net/anime/6220/Musuko_no_Tomodachi_ni_Okasarete
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Mar 20, 2023 11:17 AM
Oct 2020
No kink shaming but the fact that you seriously had the need to ask that questions to MAL intellectuals makes me think about how desperate someone can be searching for hentai. But I guess that here you are well apprecieted and protected so good luck with your search sweetie.
Mar 20, 2023 11:41 AM
Mar 2023
Dragevard said:
Scavy99 said:

It's Musuko no Tomodachi ni Okasarete (The Cougar Trap) - MyAnimeList.net

Finally, THANK YOU SO MUCH........   
Mar 20, 2023 11:44 AM
Mar 2023
PAPOrr said:
No kink shaming but the fact that you seriously had the need to ask that questions to MAL intellectuals makes me think about how desperate someone can be searching for hentai. But I guess that here you are well apprecieted and protected so good luck with your search sweetie.

I have a fetish for incest and I don't hide it.   Well, I wasted a lot time searching for it and thought a forum would end my find easily and it did.
Mar 20, 2023 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
You'll have better luck with doujins OP.
Mar 20, 2023 7:50 PM

May 2015
 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Face covered with towel, not mask. 
JokeyzMar 20, 2023 7:54 PM
Mar 20, 2023 10:14 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Jokeyz said:
Daisuki no Haha?

Go ahead and tell me.. Hurtful ones.. Not heartful

Mar 21, 2023 6:58 AM

May 2015
ryo-san said:
Jokeyz said:
Daisuki no Haha?

Go ahead and tell me.. Hurtful ones.. Not heartful
Her step son is addicted to onahole... one day, when masturbating. His onahole broke and turn into 2 pieces. He was desperate to let shoot his fluid. He tries to find something useful that replace his onahole in his house... but found nothing at all.. His Step-mom show up and say "What are you looking for?". THAT TIME!, His mind was blank! he began to see her as replacement! and push her down, (use your image what he gonna do) he take out her genital along with her uterus. he began to play with it. that's it, a Hurtful Maman. 

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 34 minutes ago

9 by Kenzolo-folk »»
8 minutes ago

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

19 by IKKIsama »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » So, is anime male or female?

Tirinchas - Yesterday

23 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 2 hours ago

9 by Kushna »»
26 minutes ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 4 hours ago

19 by Zakception »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.