Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 20, 2023 7:10 AM

Jun 2021
Mine is Stacia/🤔/IRL Asuna. Who're yours? Please don't tell me that it is Sinon she sucks.

Now that SAO is over in anime format we can finally vote/decide!
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 20, 2023 7:13 AM

May 2015
Shino-nyaw, she deserved more love from me :3.

Disagreed? Why?.

I love her personality. She just like most RL girl. realism da best.
JokeyzMar 20, 2023 7:47 AM
Mar 20, 2023 7:16 AM

Sep 2020
I like Asuna the most, and Yuuki is second place.
Mar 20, 2023 7:17 AM

Jun 2021
takamono said:
I like Asuna the most, and Yuuki is second place.
FPBP! If we be wise and rect the troll in the actual first one!
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 20, 2023 7:40 AM

Dec 2015
Sinon - Top 1, Zekken - The reason for my nickname, Tiese Shtolienen, Sertiliena, Fanatio, Lipia, Scheta, Yuna, Griselda, Arabel, Dakira.

Asuna is too plain and somehow is annoying in anime and in novels I ain't puttin her name in that list.
ZettaikenMar 20, 2023 7:45 AM
Mar 20, 2023 7:45 AM

Sep 2018
My favorites would go to Alice and Philia.  If I had to pick just 1 then Philia since she was great in the SAO gameverse.  
Mar 20, 2023 8:02 AM

Dec 2020
It is obviously Quinella. Sortiliena Serlut is also close to being best girl.

Mar 20, 2023 8:06 AM

Apr 2015
Oh hey, someone who knows about the games, Philia fan here. Loved her story in HF and rescuing her.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 20, 2023 8:18 AM

Nov 2021
Asuna as the first choice and shino as second.
Mar 20, 2023 8:21 AM

Apr 2017
I'm offended by the absence of Quinella from the options

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Mar 20, 2023 8:24 AM

May 2018
I don't remember how she's called, but I like that blue haired girl from SAO II that shoots with a gun. Also, just to seize the opportunity, is there a recap of the series (SAO and SAO II)? So many years I watched, and I'd like to watch the other entries of the series, specially Ordinal Scale and Alicization (I'm not really in the mood to actually re-watch SAO I and SAO II, I feel it would be a bit of a pain). 

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Mar 20, 2023 8:50 AM

Jun 2021
Sachyan said:
I don't remember how she's called, but I like that blue haired girl from SAO II that shoots with a gun. Also, just to seize the opportunity, is there a recap of the series (SAO and SAO II)? So many years I watched, and I'd like to watch the other entries of the series, specially Ordinal Scale and Alicization (I'm not really in the mood to actually re-watch SAO I and SAO II, I feel it would be a bit of a pain). 
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Recap/SwordArtOnline

Mar 20, 2023 1:54 PM

Jun 2021
Kuraya said:
I'm offended by the absence of Quinella from the options
She's a
that's why she's not on the poll. Maaya Sakamoto did a great job voicing her tho. She never fails to amaze me.

Mar 21, 2023 12:20 AM

Jan 2023
It has to be Asuna for me.
She's really grown as a character as the series progressed I think.

I also really like Sugu/Leafa.
Jan 18, 5:32 PM

Jun 2023
There is no option for Yui. Yui is the best girl.
Apr 7, 4:06 AM
Jul 2021
my top 3
-Alice
-Sinon
-Asuna

More topics from this board

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2020

320 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Jan 15, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

209 by razisgosu »»
Jan 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 5, 2020

154 by White_Alice »»
Jan 12, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Aug 29, 2020

261 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.