Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 15, 2023 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Whoa, that's a new development...Euphie wants to actually become a queen now?! Not only that but we also meet a spirit contractor named Lumi.

This episode is the most dramatic in terms of relationship chemistry between Euphie and Anisphia. Seems Euphie is doing this for Anisphia though. Anisiphia's reaction was kinda expected but still hard to see. 
Mar 15, 2023 5:48 AM

Feb 2020
Well, this is getting more interesting and dramatic than I expected.

Hoping for a satisfying finale. I want Anis and Euphie to stay together forever. <3

I can't wait for their duel.

SerafosMar 15, 2023 6:58 AM
Mar 15, 2023 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Anisphia wanting to settle down as the magic-less Queen of Palletia, though met with the same old-time treachery thinking of nobles, they're glad that she is finally stepping up to the plate. But all of this comes with the same kingdom-minded mindset that from Day One, she was clearly NOT a fan of it, much less of her "magicology" not being acceptable.

To teach the ways of magic, having a spirit contractor like Lumielle is the only way to teach the next generation. But it's definitely surprising that Euphyllia is qualified for this, because the complications are massive, from never aging to becoming a spirit. And all of this, comes from the ancestor herself, who has gone through the process herself to lose all she had. On top of it, forging a contract to become Queen, Ephie is definitely taking a risk to preserve Anis's position by not becoming queen, thereby asking Anis's father the King to approve of her. Despite knowing the severe backlash, it's the weighing of becoming queen vs. being ridiculed by the nobles, it's all in an effort to keep Anis's dream alive. It's definitely out of love and adoration for Euphie, but to Anis, it's a major disservice to all that she's lived for her whole life as the next heir.

Anis seeking recluse through Tilty and letting her heart and tears out, her knowing that being queen will have a ton of criticism, and Tilty proposes a way out for Anis by throwing the right to the throne away and focusing on her magicology, basically ANYTHING but being a royal. But having the princess title to her name, Anis feels dejected about her prospects, and Euphie understands the pressure of the unkempt princess that feels the weight of the world on her shoulders after her only brother Algard is gone. The kingdom that does not accept her vs. wanting to serve the kingdom with all she has, Anis really broke down before Euphie, showing her vulnerable side to the one that gave her only approval.

The dream to become queen vs. magicology, it's a duel to the final decision of determination.

What a penultimate episode showing off the strong drama of the relationship between Anis and Euphie. Hoping for a great finale.
Mar 15, 2023 6:29 AM

Apr 2014
Even though, I'm hating Algard, there is one thing that I would agree with him. This country needs to be changed and those noblemen need to be removed. Sadly, Algard was choosing the wrong method to do, if he chose the better approach, the situation will be better than this.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 15, 2023 6:43 AM

Mar 2011
It's unbelievable how much Euphie is willing to sacrifice. I hope she can find a way without entering a spirit contract.

Hyped for the duel next episode.
Mar 15, 2023 6:46 AM

Apr 2016
This last arc of the story about becoming a princess is kind of ruining my enjoyment of the whole show ngl. At least only one more episode left.
Mar 15, 2023 6:54 AM
Nov 2020
i love the hand slap so much it was so dramatic lol
Mar 15, 2023 6:59 AM

Mar 2020
This episode just tells me how correct Algard was in wanting to change how this country and its noblemen function as a society. There are huge problems here, with them hogging all the magic, and I'm sure Algard would have loved to have seen Anis in charge, if she had the liberty to continue on her magicology, but one can only dream, as that doesn't seem to be a possibility. If only Algard chose a different method to overthrow the existing leaders...

This was a good episode for Anis and Euphie to get all their thoughts about the situation out, and to listen to each other. It's really a tough situation, as Euphie wants to protect Anis' dream, but Anis knows that if she doesn't become queen, her princess status would be utterly useless. Tilty proposed a way out, in that she would abandon the kingdom entirely, but that's the stuff of dreams, Anis could never do something like that.

Production looked a little rough this episode, more of a budget-saver than anything. There were a few cuts that looked quite awkward, but it is what it is. The OST continues to be quite decent though.

It's a clash of ideals as a duel may decide it all. What is this? Gundam Witch From Mercury? At least it should be more meaningful than those duels, I hope. Let's hope the finale goes well, and this ends in a strong fashion.

Mar 15, 2023 7:07 AM
Oct 2018
TasoM said:
This last arc of the story about becoming a princess is kind of ruining my enjoyment of the whole show ngl. At least only one more episode left.
Yeah these last two episodes are trash. like wtf, they are assassinating anis's character completely. The last arc existed solely to teach anis not to silently take everything on herself and actually talk to the people she is trying to help, and what does she immediately do in this arc? Literally the EXACT same thing. Like, how stupid can she be? And then her crying about not having anything left makes zero sense. She has exactly what she had in the beginning of the story when she was quite happy. Her dream of magicology, her relationship with tilty, lainie, and the maid. The gratitude of the adventurers and the people whom she frequently helps and has saved their lives countless times. Like wtf is she talking about?

It makes plenty of sense for her not to want euphie to become a spirit, but her reasoning was inconsistent with her character up to this point and completely selfish.

Bitch has saved the entire kingdom not once, but twice, and personally has more power than the entire military and nobility put together, she has royal authority, and she has the will of the people. She could literally do anything she wanted. Destroy the nobility, distribute magic goods to the commoners, hell she could even dissolve the kingdom. Who could tell her otherwise? Fucking nobody. However all of sudden she "must" protect the corrupt nobles that shit on the commoners constantly because her parents like the kingdom? Even though they probably don't even like that part and the father didn't even want to become king in the first place? No. This is idiot plot. Everyone is acting dumb and out of character solely to create this shitty melodrama and I swear to god if this has a tragic ending I'm gonna beyond upset.

Fuck man, I really enjoyed this show up to this arc but they've ruined it quite impressively. At this point i don't know if I even care if Anis gets a happy ending, cause she is too stupid and selfish to deserve one.
Mar 15, 2023 7:11 AM
Apr 2017
Is this really a 24 min anime, I feel like I've only watched it for a few min but it's already over.... give me more !!

Okay this time story entries the most dramatic and most important part to determine the future of the Palletia kingdom,, will the kingdom be destroyed by Anis or will it continue with its long-standing magic traditions.

Plus, good job Tilty you make story more sweet and memorable,, bc there's no way Anis would hug a man with muscle www.
Mar 15, 2023 7:19 AM
Aug 2021
the recent episodes are really nice.
Mar 15, 2023 7:23 AM

Feb 2019
Kinda been holding it in a few weeks cause I gassed it so much in the beginning but I’m not really liking the adaptation very much anymore. Lot of cut and condensed content. Especially worldbuilding. It’s still a good anime only watch but the changes are pretty annoying.

As for the actual episode, the opening scene does a great job of displaying the sexist and antiquated views of the nobility. Anis’ movements and gestures during that scene almost seem like she’s being violated without her consent. Very uncomfortable scene. I’m pretty sure that was anime original too.

Love that voice acting from anis seiyuu during the meeting scene with euphie and everyone. That was one of my fave and most emotional moments from volume 3 and it was well done. They did a good job of showing the emotional strain anis is under. Despite my issues with other aspects of the episode they did well with that.

The biggest change in this episode was Tilty instead of Tomas encouraging anis after she ran away which I think made sense cause Tilty is close than Tomas to anis and the anime skipped a lot of Tomas dialogue so anime on lines don’t have as much of a connection to him as people who read would have.

Next week we should get the big moments from the end of volume 3 including the kiss, hype.
Marinate1016Mar 15, 2023 7:26 AM
Mar 15, 2023 7:26 AM

Apr 2016
RinTheWanderer said:
TasoM said:
Yeah these last two episodes are trash. like wtf, they are assassinating anis's character completely. The last arc existed solely to teach anis not to silently take everything on herself and actually talk to the people she is trying to help, and what does she immediately do in this arc? Literally the EXACT same thing. Like, how stupid can she be? And then her crying about not having anything left makes zero sense. She has exactly what she had in the beginning of the story when she was quite happy. Her dream of magicology, her relationship with tilty, lainie, and the maid. The gratitude of the adventurers and the people whom she frequently helps and has saved their lives countless times. Like wtf is she talking about?

It makes plenty of sense for her not to want euphie to become a spirit, but her reasoning was inconsistent with her character up to this point and completely selfish.

Bitch has saved the entire kingdom not once, but twice, and personally has more power than the entire military and nobility put together, she has royal authority, and she has the will of the people. She could literally do anything she wanted. Destroy the nobility, distribute magic goods to the commoners, hell she could even dissolve the kingdom. Who could tell her otherwise? Fucking nobody. However all of sudden she "must" protect the corrupt nobles that shit on the commoners constantly because her parents like the kingdom? Even though they probably don't even like that part and the father didn't even want to become king in the first place? No. This is idiot plot. Everyone is acting dumb and out of character solely to create this shitty melodrama and I swear to god if this has a tragic ending I'm gonna beyond upset.

Fuck man, I really enjoyed this show up to this arc but they've ruined it quite impressively. At this point i don't know if I even care if Anis gets a happy ending, cause she is too stupid and selfish to deserve one.

Yeah, exactly. You have nailed it. Anis at the beginning of the show - Chad, walking around the palace with monster head, literally wiping monster with her "magic"... Anis now - Anis please we need a heir with magic, cause you clearly are useless and did not save the kingdom twice, yes my master.

Mar 15, 2023 7:31 AM
Feb 2021
what an ironic moment for both anis and yupi 😥

cant wait for the last episode 😖
Mar 15, 2023 7:52 AM

Jun 2019
A heartfelt episode. Anis has so much on her shoulders as a princess and Euphy wants to help Anis by accepting the spirit contract which made me sad when I think about Lumi or anyone else who might accept that contract.

To the last episode next week...
Mar 15, 2023 8:22 AM
May 2020
I love how she's the type of person that only shows the good side of her, even to the closest ones, and the last episodes she can't handle her emotions anymore, she can't just pretend like everything's okay up to this point, I love how the shows explores her character the whole season, they don't just slap her whole character in introduction episode.

Every human is selfish to some point, her issue lies with wanting to be needed, wanting for people to relay on her, that why she wants to be magical girl and the "princess".

Literally cried this episode.
Mar 15, 2023 8:24 AM

Mar 2016
Well looks like Anis is finally breaking down, her built up emotions is getting to her, Euphie is trying to take her place as queen without knowing if how she really feels, also nice seeing Tilty be nice to Anis...and that last scene, so we're gonna see em duel, gonna be eventful for the last episode.
Just an avid anime watcher of 18 years, not much else I could say about myself (that I don't want to reveal, of course, just ask if you wanna know more!)

"So...look up, face forward, toward your chosen horizon and just...walk on." - Noah, Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Mar 15, 2023 8:53 AM
Oct 2018
Marsin said:
I love how she's the type of person that only shows the good side of her, even to the closest ones, and the last episodes she can't handle her emotions anymore, she can't just pretend like everything's okay up to this point, I love how the shows explores her character the whole season, they don't just slap her whole character in introduction episode.

Every human is selfish to some point, her issue lies with wanting to be needed, wanting for people to relay on her, that why she wants to be magical girl and the "princess".

Literally cried this episode.
Except that she wasn't "needed" when the show started and she was completely happy and fine. And the fact that dozens of people rely on her constantly. Or the fact that she saved the entire fucking kingdom, twice. Like, wtf. Her characterization is all over the place and makes no sense and is clearly a hamfisted way to justify an emotional duel between anis and euphie because the author couldn't think up a rational reason for them to do so.
Mar 15, 2023 8:56 AM
Jan 2021
if they don't kiss next episode I'm going to be very upset in my post on the MAL forum thread discussing it! >:(
in all seriousness though I really hope they find a solution where our girls don't have to be separated, and they can be cute and gay together again
Mar 15, 2023 9:10 AM

May 2019
This was an emotional episode for both Anis and Euphie as it is a tough situation all around. I'm a little surprised that Euphie didn't consider Anis' feelings about the fact that Anis would lose Euphie if Euphie becomes queen. It's a similar situation for Euphie if Anis becomes queen but at least they would age together, unlike the spirit contract route.

Regarding the upcoming duel, I'm curious to see how this ends because my assumption is that if Anis wins the duel she becomes queen and if Euphie wins she becomes queen. That doesn't seem to be a happy ending either way so I like Tilty's idea best lol. I know it's not realistic for them to run away so I'm thinking of a cliffhanger ending but I'm hoping I'm wrong and that it somehow ends more positively for both girls.
Mar 15, 2023 9:15 AM
Feb 2021
As we all know, the best form of conflict is contrived conflict. Anis just completely forgets that she has developed and continues to expand an entire industry of equipment, which obviously has no value. Suddenly she puts value upon her roles as a princess when she has not done so this entire anime. The nobles and tilty actually provide a solution to the entire thing by suggesting the king just get a new heir. Assuming she has absolute authority she could do literally whatever she wants, so anything being forced upon her is just her taking it willingly for no reason. she has the knowledge of another world, she knows monarchies aren't the answer (that's why there's so many of them around after all), so why go along with the system? either change it or leave it. she's at the very top for christ sake, she could literally fire everyone she doesn't like and get it over with already. 
Mar 15, 2023 9:23 AM

Oct 2017
Euphie's ready to throw away everything for Anis, she has come to care for her a lot. Well Anis vs Euphie duel for the finale. Let's see who wins and gets her point across.
Mar 15, 2023 9:36 AM

Mar 2015
It was interesting to see Anis' reaction, on top her insecurities about her inability to use magic and being able to rule, there's the guilt left over previously regarding Algard's exile. I really like Tilty a lot in all of this, she and Anis are kin in a lot of ways, so it must be painful to watch the only one she truly trusts be left in such a miserable state. I foresee a book-in ending with Euphie saving Anis, just as Anis did for Euphie in episode 1.
Mar 15, 2023 9:37 AM

Dec 2021
I swear to god, I won't forgive this fucking show if it lets Euphie go ahead with that contract. Having one half of a couple be immortal is too damn painful.
Mar 15, 2023 9:43 AM

May 2020
Wow it took its time, but finally the melodrama kicked in. Also I suppose sacrificing your mortality is going too far to even count as a help. Though I don't think they'd let Euphie go with something like that anyways, so actually curious how they'll find an in-between way next episode.
Mar 15, 2023 9:51 AM

Dec 2015
Magic ain't the only thing that needs a revolution in this kingdom. Jeez those old geezers need to get a grip.

That whole spirit contractor deal is tragic. Heck even if Euphie goes with they'll still have something to say since she'll be there first queen. Darned if you do darned if you don't.

Makes me wonder why the king hasn't renounced positions for people like this for the sake of the future. Or does he not have the right to do so.

On another note, I'm happy that Tilty found her. She'd make a great sister.
Mar 15, 2023 10:34 AM
Oct 2010
For all that his methods were effed up, after seeing the beginning of this episode I have to say that Al kinda had a damn point. Just ugh, that meeting with the noble and religious factions was bloody skin-crawling from their not even hiding their snide commentary to leaping on the idea of breeding her off to creepy old men as long as they had magic potential. 

The kingdom could use a real revolution, not talking the kind where ideas lead to advancement but the head-lopping variety to put the fear of the common man into the arrogant nobles.
Mar 15, 2023 10:52 AM

Jan 2021
I've had enough of this drama..
Roxy

Mar 15, 2023 11:00 AM
Jun 2022
Can’t they just…get married and rule the kingdom together?
Mar 15, 2023 12:17 PM

Oct 2010
Way too forced. Eternal life presented as a problem. Anis suddenly degrades into Euphy from ep1. Tensei card gets thrown out of the window. Can we at least get what this long title signed us into?
Mar 15, 2023 12:21 PM

May 2016
that was a development? Thought we already knew that lol.

Also what is stopping ani from being queen and forcing the nobles to do what she wants? She has all the power, correct?
execute them or exile them if they don't support her.
Mar 15, 2023 12:25 PM
Jan 2018
Something must have been cut from the LN that would explain anis behaviour. Why she’s now hiding behind someone?.
Mattinator95Mar 15, 2023 1:23 PM
Mar 15, 2023 12:28 PM
Mar 2012
royalnobody said:
As we all know, the best form of conflict is contrived conflict. Anis just completely forgets that she has developed and continues to expand an entire industry of equipment, which obviously has no value. Suddenly she puts value upon her roles as a princess when she has not done so this entire anime. The nobles and tilty actually provide a solution to the entire thing by suggesting the king just get a new heir. Assuming she has absolute authority she could do literally whatever she wants, so anything being forced upon her is just her taking it willingly for no reason. she has the knowledge of another world, she knows monarchies aren't the answer (that's why there's so many of them around after all), so why go along with the system? either change it or leave it. she's at the very top for christ sake, she could literally fire everyone she doesn't like and get it over with already. 
She doesn't have absolute authority. Have you been watching the show with your eyes closed? The whole point is that the Nobles have incredible power and influence that can't just be easily snapped away. We literally just had an arc all about that, it was literally Algards whole motivation for him doing what he did.
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 PM

Dec 2015
Anis unfortunately has one of the most useless sets of parents I've ever seen.

Mar 15, 2023 12:38 PM
Mar 2012
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Also what is stopping ani from being queen and forcing the nobles to do what she wants? She has all the power, correct?
Not only would that make her a literal tyrant (and is completely out of character for her) she literally DOES NOT have all the power. Not to mention trying that would start another civil war, which they want to avoid. Have you guys actually been watching the show? Feels like you skipped the entire middle part and started watching this episode.
Mar 15, 2023 1:15 PM

May 2012
RinTheWanderer said:
TasoM said:

I agree. I thought she wouldn't care at all about being a princess and would give the middle finger to those nobles, but her attitude is too different from how she was acting before.

I hated this episode.
I despise woke people.
Mar 15, 2023 1:31 PM

Mar 2014
Things just got even more complicated and dramatic

And the way to settle is of course fight
Mar 15, 2023 1:39 PM
Feb 2021
Just Wow! The character development in this episode is truly marvellous.
Mar 15, 2023 1:41 PM

May 2013
TasoM said:
RinTheWanderer said:

Yeah, exactly. You have nailed it. Anis at the beginning of the show - Chad, walking around the palace with monster head, literally wiping monster with her "magic"... Anis now - Anis please we need a heir with magic, cause you clearly are useless and did not save the kingdom twice, yes my master.

Politics are not as simple as slaying monsters. Have you ever watched The Rules for Rulers?

Mar 15, 2023 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
RinTheWanderer said:
TasoM said:

I think you're assuming way too much, she clearly does not have the kind of power or influence you're talking about nor are the nobles just a bunch of doddering old pushovers. You're also not accounting for the difference in her circumstances, the only reason she could be the carefree adventuring princess in earlier episodes, was the fact that she was removed from all royal responsibilities, all of the burden was on Al's shoulders. It's also clear the she may have more of an inferiority complex about her lack of magic, in a world ruled by magic, than what has previously been shown. Now that the weight and responsibility of succession lies with her, I don't think it's ridiculous at all for her to demonstrate some measure of pride as the kingdom's princess or to feel anger/shame at the idea of being replaced. The fact that Euphie would have to sacrifice herself is absolutely part of that, even if it wasn't the main focal point, and it can be assumed she feels guilty about Al's circumstances, and how he suffered while she was free. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 15, 2023 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
Naah man, I understand Euphie, but she's literally choosing the fate worse than death. Euphie will literally just switch places and be miserable, eventually forgetting Anis. That's dark...

Kind of reminded me of Madoka Magica when it comes to "selfish/noble sacrifices". 

One thing I can't help but hate - is the KING! Why is he doing nothing??? He feels so damn useless the entire show. And why are nobles supposed be so powerful??? Even deciding who'll marry Anis and shit. Royal family, can you say something, hello???

As I was thinking this, I remembered the damn TITLE of the show, which is "The magical revolution"

Does this mean that Anis+Euphie will unite people against this shitty nobility+clergy and start a revolution to do what Tilty wants, to end the old system??? That would be perfect IMO. Won't be easy, but certainly better than sobbing and surrendering to fate.

If they revolutionize magic/magicology Euphie won't have to sacrifice herself and Anis won't have to become the queen, or she may become a queen but without limiting herself when it comes to adventuring and magicology. "I'm the queen dum dum, I can do whatever the F I want" type of queen when it comes to dealing with pesky nobles. People love Anis already so they will surely back her up. Time for nobles to remember who's at the top.
Mar 15, 2023 3:16 PM

Jan 2023
The drama queen candidates?

Just talking and hugging won't solve anything. Fight and make her nod, Euphy.

Maid Lainie is so cute, congrats Ilia.
Mar 15, 2023 3:26 PM

Apr 2016
RavenWolf1 said:
TasoM said:

Politics are not as simple as slaying monsters. Have you ever watched The Rules for Rulers?

Sure politics are not simple, but the show made them simple by having Anis doing whatever she wanted with no consequences, so it's kinda boring bringing them this late into the show to make drama and rewrite characters. I mean I know that the things that are happening right now make sense, but that is not what I got hooked on and what previous episodes showed us. Well, just disappointed. 
TasoMMar 15, 2023 3:30 PM
Mar 15, 2023 4:40 PM
Apr 2017
I didn't understand a thing in this episode..
Mar 15, 2023 4:46 PM
Mar 2012
TasoM said:
RavenWolf1 said:

Sure politics are not simple, but the show made them simple by having Anis doing whatever she wanted with no consequences, so it's kinda boring bringing them this late into the show to make drama and rewrite characters. I mean I know that the things that are happening right now make sense, but that is not what I got hooked on and what previous episodes showed us. Well, just disappointed. 
She was able to do what she wanted because she gave up the throne. This isn't hard to grasp. What did you expect to happen after Algard was disinherited?
Mar 15, 2023 5:09 PM
Oct 2015
This episode hurt like hell!
Mar 15, 2023 5:31 PM

Mar 2014
This episode was infuriatingly stupid. Anis has devolved into a damsel in distress who can only follow orders without a shred of independent thinking. 
Also, this girl fucking killed a dragon mid season and now she cant even talk back to a noble? All she does is throw up and cry lol. 

So much cheap melodrama. Pretty disappointing this is the final arc of an otherwise good show. 
AnimeSoapMar 15, 2023 6:06 PM
Mar 15, 2023 5:54 PM

May 2016
-Knox- said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Not only would that make her a literal tyrant (and is completely out of character for her) she literally DOES NOT have all the power. Not to mention trying that would start another civil war, which they want to avoid. Have you guys actually been watching the show? Feels like you skipped the entire middle part and started watching this episode.

Don't kings have all the power?
Mar 15, 2023 6:02 PM

Sep 2019
Too much angst in an otherwise fun series.
Mar 15, 2023 6:54 PM
Yuri is Life

Dec 2022
That feeling I need to hold back tears because I'm drinking my coffee. Whoooaaaa~ What a heavy episode. 
Its kinda 'meeh' they decided to duel instead of Anis using her role as Princess to command Euphie not to do 
that, but oh well, that is the story so yeah, I love this. Im now hoping for a season 2. Mwehe
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

261 by zaverix »»
Mar 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

180 by S-Lumiere »»
Jan 31, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

140 by dhell26 »»
Jan 26, 6:45 PM

» Has the anime covered all the LN Content?

Kitsune_089 - Mar 22, 2023

12 by DazeFire »»
Jan 18, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

64 by cordy_herondale »»
Jan 14, 6:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.