Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 14, 2023 5:46 PM

Jan 2022

And if ever they fix this, then what did you guys think of this season?
Bidoof_PMD-EOSMar 24, 2023 10:34 PM
Mar 14, 2023 6:05 PM

Jan 2022
So, regarding what I thought of this show.
I find it unhealthy that they brought in new forms for like every part of the show until now, but it wasn't the worst one.
Having reoccurring vilains is fine, but having that many, when they show no real plot importance until the big bad, and expecting us to fear them after their debut? Plus, they show up way too much.
Having an episode focused for each character is nice, but again, this is what they've done all prior seasons. Adding the academy helped a bit with that, where there was a whole new 'friendly' cast to interact with, and having Athena be a pseudo-main character was unexpected, but nice (as long as she doesn't end up like Ajit, because repetition is a big thing in this show).
The whole big vilain thing with

At least, I felt that it was done better, and that while not being expected, it wasn't wholly impossible.
The ending was fine, but I really would have wished they stopped last season, it was the perfect place to stop, and they clearly already ran out of ideas.
Speaking of, everyone treats the Awesome Brawlers like newbs and underdogs, whilst it was documented that they saved the planet at least once with their Baku-brawling. I get that they didn't master the new evolution form by that point, and what not, but it still feels like something they should just not have done.

Regarding the animation, they vastly improved over last season (or am I think og 2 seasons ago? Well, this one was the best one since S1), so that was nice. Story wasn't better though.
I was disappointed in some aspects, pleasantly surprised by others, and just overall not wanting for more. Oh well, onto the next season for me.
Bidoof_PMD-EOSMar 14, 2023 6:09 PM
Mar 15, 2023 1:59 PM
May 2022
tbh even I myself don't know why it's marked as there'll bee more episodes in mal. Legends is the sequel obviously and the last season of the reboot. they are making another reboot coming this year.

Also my opinion on evolutions was that it's a good season. I think I give it the same rating I gave geogan rising or at least close. feels like a 8.7-9/10. Not the best season in the reboot. I still like AA the best.
Mar 16, 2023 5:35 AM

Jan 2022
Comica21 said:
tbh even I myself don't know why it's marked as there'll bee more episodes in mal. Legends is the sequel obviously and the last season of the reboot. they are making another reboot coming this year.

Also my opinion on evolutions was that it's a good season. I think I give it the same rating I gave geogan rising or at least close. feels like a 8.7-9/10. Not the best season in the reboot. I still like AA the best.
There's going to be a new reboot? Thanks for mentioning this. 
I'd say that past episode (7, I think it was?) of Battle planet, I liked Battle planet as much as armored alliance, but scored it lower as the animation quality was worse.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.