Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 13, 2023 2:38 PM
Feb 2023
Does Hachiman end up with one of the girls in this? Or is it one of those animes that doesn't really go anywhere kind of thing. PlEASE no spoilers, i just want to know if he actually ends up with someone, not who. Thanks :). I dont really like animes that just drag out the story and lead up things only to not have a definitive ending.
Mar 13, 2023 2:44 PM
May 2022
yes, he eventually does
Mar 13, 2023 2:45 PM

Jul 2015
It is pretty clear at episode one who wins.

Mar 13, 2023 2:49 PM
Dec 2022
FenyImmersion said:
Does Hachiman end up with one of the girls in this? Or is it one of those animes that doesn't really go anywhere kind of thing. PlEASE no spoilers, i just want to know if he actually ends up with someone, not who. Thanks :). I dont really like animes that just drag out the story and lead up things only to not have a definitive ending.

Yes, he does end up with one of the girls and the whole journey is enjoyable upto that part.One of the very few romance animes that I have seen multiple times repeatedly and is one of my favs to this day.
Mar 13, 2023 2:57 PM

Jul 2022
Yes, he does. I recommend to you to watch this anime slowly, without watching too many episodes in a single day, because if you do that then you won’t understand that much
Mar 13, 2023 3:02 PM
Aug 2022
bruh just watch the first ep and you’ll see
Mar 13, 2023 4:11 PM
Sep 2022
FenyImmersion said:

Yes he does, so choose the girl you are going to cheer for wisely or else you will end up with a day-long breakdown at the end of season 3 🥲
Mar 13, 2023 5:12 PM
Apr 2022
he does and he did not made the right choice :/
Mar 13, 2023 5:54 PM
Jan 2023
Gollo_1 said:
Yes, he does. I recommend to you to watch this anime slowly, without watching too many episodes in a single day, because if you do that then you won’t understand that much

I was gonna say, there’s some concepts that kinda go very much over my head with it after binging a few episodes and I’m not too sure what information I’m not processing of grasping.
Mar 13, 2023 6:06 PM
Oct 2017
after u watch it..go rewatch it again you will understand more and u will start loving more this anime :) my fav ❤️
Mar 13, 2023 8:44 PM
Oct 2021
45tra said:

Disagreed, that was the perfect choice
Mar 13, 2023 9:28 PM
Oct 2022
Hachiman chose the right ending.
Mar 13, 2023 9:34 PM
Aug 2022
FenyImmersion said:

yea with the best girl!!
Mar 13, 2023 10:49 PM

Apr 2021
I suggest watching the Japanese version first, if you usually watch dubs that is, it had better sub translations than the dub.

I loved this anime and re-watched this many times.

Yes he does end up with one of them.

If you carefully watch the anime, you can understand why he made that choice, but you also feel like if he chose the other one it would be good too, so either way would be a win.

I asked this question over and over, about who I thought would have been better, but I always come to the place of liking either choice, but understanding why he chose the one, so I was not disappointed.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series and judge each based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 14, 2023 1:41 AM

Jul 2022
landocalruccian said:
Gollo_1 said:

I was gonna say, there’s some concepts that kinda go very much over my head with it after binging a few episodes and I’m not too sure what information I’m not processing of grasping.

Yea, I watched all the three season in 2/3 days and at the end I didnt understand anything at all, I gotta rewatch from the first episode one day
Mar 14, 2023 2:24 AM
Feb 2021
It takes three freaking seasons for him to end up with a girl, but the satisfaction of watching the last few episodes is worth it.

Not to mention he ended up with the girl I was routing for during the whole series so satisfaction x 100.
Mar 14, 2023 4:00 AM
May 2022
Kudzio said:
FenyImmersion said:

Yes he does, so choose the girl you are going to cheer for wisely or else you will end up with a day-long breakdown at the end of season 3 🥲

ohhhh, dem feels 🥺
Mar 14, 2023 9:27 AM

May 2021
Yes,he does,in one the most critically acclaimed series finales ever.
Mar 14, 2023 11:39 AM

Mar 2013
I was hoping to get the
but I guess it doesn't exist.

Anyway, the answer would be Yes. Since it is tagged as romance... but most harem don't so... happy hunting.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 14, 2023 3:07 PM

Aug 2022
Chilli_Corn said:
45tra said:

Mar 14, 2023 3:57 PM
Jul 2018
FenyImmersion said:

After applying the theorem of the Sun and calculating the mass of the observable space coupled with the factorial of the multiverse and the atomic mass of the closest two neighborhooding timelines i arrived at the following conclusion:

narcissistic daddy issues guy meets narcissistic mommy issues girl and another no issues 70iq girl who probably had a decent conversation with the opposite sex before and is able to hold a dialogue with a human for more than 8 seconds.

Is it clear enough now who gon bang who in the end?

to answer your actual question, since by what I wrote so far I was only trying to calm down my intrusive thoughts of posting gay hentai on this thread, I'm going to say yes, if your definition of "ending up together" doesn't necessarily mean implanting THE "seed" but rather only lame drama shit like "suki you fam".
Mar 14, 2023 7:59 PM
Jan 2021
FenyImmersion said:

yes he does. but the romance aspect is definitely dragged even though it's part of the charm of the story. trust me I've watched it 3 times and there's a time you just stop thinking about the romance aspect and start thinking about their group dynamic and kind of relationship they have
Mar 14, 2023 9:43 PM

Jul 2019
Arkhaotixx said:
FenyImmersion said:

yes he does. but the romance aspect is definitely dragged even though it's part of the charm of the story. trust me I've watched it 3 times and there's a time you just stop thinking about the romance aspect and start thinking about their group dynamic and kind of relationship they have

Oregairu is more than just high school romance. It's the character study, the journey of a cynical teen, the trial and turbulence of relationships, friendships, and bonds. It's about the ambiguity of the notion of facade and superficiality. Oregairu is a series that's full of subtext and breaking down the subtext can help one to understand it all. 

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 15, 2023 4:01 AM
Oct 2021
dicloflom said:
Chilli_Corn said:

Choosing a harem would've made the anime go from ‘actual romance' to ‘self insert cliche' which I never want.

Though I would've liked sensei only route or Haruno route.
Mar 15, 2023 9:38 PM
Sep 2021
astralkill00 said:
I was hoping to get the
but I guess it doesn't exist.

Anyway, the answer would be Yes. Since it is tagged as romance... but most harem don't so... happy hunting.

in official vn there are 4 or 5 routes in which he end up with each girl
Mar 16, 2023 11:04 AM
Feb 2020
45tra said:

he did, in fact, make the wrong choice 🫠 we yahal-lost
Mar 16, 2023 2:02 PM
Apr 2022
Chilli_Corn said:
45tra said:

yui >>>> yukino, no doubt
Mar 16, 2023 2:03 PM
Apr 2022
TacoQZ said:
45tra said:

he did, in fact, make the wrong choice 🫠 we yahal-lost

yaha-yeah.. 🥲🥲🥲🥲
Mar 19, 2023 6:00 AM
Oct 2021
45tra said:
Chilli_Corn said:

yui >>>> yukino, no doubt

Hachiman doesn't connect with Yui as compared to how much he does with Yukino.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.