Forum Settings
Forums

Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Volume 5 Discussion

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 12, 2023 5:17 PM

Jan 2017
Probably my favourite volume yet as both Mahiru and Amane are much more open about their feelings now that the shackles holding them back are off. Really felt that awkwardness from basically announcing their relationship at school and also the warm fuzziness from Amane's parents catching on.

The waterpark visit while cheesy but it does its job to show Amane's slow but steady progression towards having more confidence also black swimsuit Mahiru needs to come soon, and this is cemented further with his cool af reply to the standoff against his childhood bully.

To top it all off we have the duo finally kissing each on the lips and sharing a bed so WHAT ELSE IS NEXT (without going into THAT territory)
Mar 21, 2023 3:32 PM

Feb 2019
Best volume of the series so far. Whole volume was really just a cake fest between Mahiru and Amane. The new couple just can’t keep their hands off each other. Amane still has insecurities, but I liked how bold and assertive he was with Mahiru in this one. He was very protective and kinda clingy too which is realistic. Loved seeing them flirting at school too.

These last few volumes have been building up to Amane confronting the source of his insecurities which is his former best friend. Seeing Mahiru cook him was perfect and then that final illustration! Their first time sleeping together after the set up in volume 4, chef’s kiss!
Mar 26, 2023 8:02 AM

Feb 2021
This series just gets more horny and horny

More topics from this board

» Angel next door LN volume 8

Tdhfxgjdk - Mar 30, 2023

5 by K_Abhishek »»
Apr 6, 11:40 AM

» Should I read the manga rather than the LN?

medievalknight12 - Jan 19

3 by medievalknight12 »»
Jan 19, 10:36 PM

» Otonari no Tenshi-sama ranks first for the best LN this year! Mahiru also ranks first for best girl 3 years in a row!

maplesyrup47 - Nov 24, 2023

6 by PersiaJuliet23 »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsunomanika Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken Volume 5.5 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Oct 4, 2023

1 by briandashoota7 »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:40 AM

» is WN ahead of LN (as of volume 6)

mrjdko - Aug 15, 2022

11 by velocireptar »»
Jul 2, 2023 7:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.