Mar 31, 2023 3:07 PM

Dec 2017

Howdy folks!! How are ya?
Apr 5, 2023 7:16 AM

Dec 2017
@althea_med What kind of videogames do you like? :O
Apr 5, 2023 8:33 AM
May 2020
@Wys_ well, as of right now I've been playing Hades by myself and Raft with my boyfriend. My all-time favorite games are Subnautica, Breath of the Wild, and Animal Crossing though. I've played MMORPGs in the past, and I'm looking to get into playing Genshin after I graduate college next month :)
Apr 7, 2023 4:00 AM

Dec 2017
althea_med said:
@Wys_  well, as of right now I've been playing Hades by myself and Raft with my boyfriend. My all-time favorite games are Subnautica, Breath of the Wild, and Animal Crossing though. I've played MMORPGs in the past, and I'm looking to get into playing Genshin after I graduate college next month :)
I heard Hades is a very good game!!! That's so cool!! Sounds like you love games with water in it XDDD. Animal Crossing is such a chill game!!! I've been playing that with my siblings. SAME SAME, well the only MMORPG I played years ago was Runescape but I don't play it anymore. OMG you're gonna get hooked on Genshin. Also congrats on graduating!!!!! (in advanced lol).
Apr 8, 2023 11:00 PM

Oct 2022
You wanna know what game I need to friggin finish? Bayonetta. Literally on the Epilogue on the highest difficulty and I will have the game 100% complete. All of the achievements. Everything. But the last fight... God x>

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙,

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚎
Apr 9, 2023 11:33 AM
May 2020
Wys_ said:
I heard Hades is a very good game!!! That's so cool!! Sounds like you love games with water in it XDDD. Animal Crossing is such a chill game!!! I've been playing that with my siblings. SAME SAME, well the only MMORPG I played years ago was Runescape but I don't play it anymore. OMG you're gonna get hooked on Genshin. Also congrats on graduating!!!!! (in advanced lol).

Hades is very good, and they're coming out with Hades II sometime this year I think. And i do love games with water haha. My boyfriend is making a Mars-based survival game and its basically all desert, I told him i would probably hate it lol. I think Animal Crossing Wild World was the first actual videogame I ever played (besides like online browser games) and Ive loved the franchise ever since. At this point in the semester, I have like 4 exams next week plus the MCAT, so I have almost no time to myself lol
Apr 12, 2023 7:04 AM

Dec 2017
Aeveny said:
You wanna know what game I need to friggin finish? Bayonetta. Literally on the Epilogue on the highest difficulty and I will have the game 100% complete. All of the achievements. Everything. But the last fight... God x>
@Aeveny omg you should totally try to get 100% on that!! It'd be one hell of an achievement. I believe in ya. XD

althea_med said:
Wys_ said:

Hades is very good, and they're coming out with Hades II sometime this year I think. And i do love games with water haha. My boyfriend is making a Mars-based survival game and its basically all desert, I told him i would probably hate it lol. I think Animal Crossing Wild World was the first actual videogame I ever played (besides like online browser games) and Ive loved the franchise ever since. At this point in the semester, I have like 4 exams next week plus the MCAT, so I have almost no time to myself lol
@althea_med Oh wow a second game!!! That's gotta be exciting. Oh is your boyfriend a Game developer???? :O. If so, what's it called? (If there is a name right now). I played a tiny bit of Wild World but i didn't really get hooked on it XD. Oh man those must be tough, hopefully you'll do your best with them and also have some time to play games after the exams. XD
Jul 13, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2017
HOW'S EVERYONES SUMMER HOLIDAYS GOING?

WHAT HAS EVERYONE BEEN UP TO? :O

Jul 13, 2023 10:11 PM
Dec 2021
Wys_ said:

Hmm lets see; earlier in the summer, was mainly reading books for fun and getting back into a physical training routine- one month down, been goin monster-mode and it feelsgoodman lol

As of last week, have been visiting my folks' place and helping out with some improvement projects; want to put in some new windows, fix a wall, do a little gutter modifications, and (if I can get to it) wanna put up some shutters for my folks.

Other than that and concerning the hobby; the Shokuhou I ordered arrived a few weeks ago and she looks awesome, ordered some LED's for my display cases (did a simple lighting rig), and am happily running through the completed Spring shows, and doin a special watch with a friend. Also might do another 'raw' watch in the next quarter, for lost media anime- this time it's prolly gonna be Mahou Yousei Persia. Should be lit.

Pic service relating to the above statement:
Jul 15, 2023 4:59 AM

Dec 2017
FourSeasonSage said:
Wys_ said:

Hmm lets see; earlier in the summer, was mainly reading books for fun and getting back into a physical training routine- one month down, been goin monster-mode and it feelsgoodman lol

As of last week, have been visiting my folks' place and helping out with some improvement projects; want to put in some new windows, fix a wall, do a little gutter modifications, and (if I can get to it) wanna put up some shutters for my folks.

Other than that and concerning the hobby; the Shokuhou I ordered arrived a few weeks ago and she looks awesome, ordered some LED's for my display cases (did a simple lighting rig), and am happily running through the completed Spring shows, and doin a special watch with a friend. Also might do another 'raw' watch in the next quarter, for lost media anime- this time it's prolly gonna be Mahou Yousei Persia. Should be lit.

Wow you have been busy!!! Hopefully all of that goes smoothly and i hope your folks are doing well too!!!
OMG I LOVE YOUR COLLECTION AND THE LIGHTS MAN!!!! THATS SO COOL!!!!! She does look gorgeous!!
Sep 4, 2023 4:03 PM
May 2022
hi
Sep 5, 2023 5:26 AM

Dec 2017
Hiya @mooni_ace!!! How are you today? :)
Sep 5, 2023 10:25 PM
May 2022
Reply to Wys_
Hiya @mooni_ace!!! How are you today? :)
@Wys_ good
Sep 8, 2023 5:24 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to mooni_ace
@Wys_ good
@mooni_ace Nice!! What have you watched or read recently? :D
Sep 8, 2023 9:03 PM
May 2022
Reply to Wys_
@mooni_ace Nice!! What have you watched or read recently? :D
@Wys_ i've been reading azumanga daioh. you?
Sep 8, 2023 9:52 PM

Mar 2019
Hello everybody, i'm new here!

Sep 9, 2023 5:41 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Jonas-K
Hello everybody, i'm new here!

@Jonas-K Welcome!!! I like your Holo pfp!! :D
Sep 9, 2023 7:23 AM

Mar 2019
Reply to Wys_
@Jonas-K Welcome!!! I like your Holo pfp!! :D
@Wys_ Thank you!! 🌼
Nov 10, 2023 5:44 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to mooni_ace
@Wys_ i've been reading azumanga daioh. you?
@mooni_ace Oh that's cool!! I had to google that real quick and i started laughing cause it reminded me of this video. XD
I've been reading Nine Peaks, Kagurabachi, Chainsaw Man and Gachiakuta. Theres a couple of others as well but I'm in no hurry to read those ones.

I'm sorry for my late reply btw.
Dec 11, 2023 3:30 PM
Jul 2018
Another fine day in my area
Dec 14, 2023 4:08 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to Aeveny
@Aeveny

Thee's also the anime too which itself is pretty decent and the last fight is time consuming but still epic af imo.
Dec 14, 2023 10:14 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to removed-user
@Aeveny

Thee's also the anime too which itself is pretty decent and the last fight is time consuming but still epic af imo.
@Disortedvortex

Ah, yeah, I watched it a long time ago :>

I finally finished Bayonetta and 100% the game with exactly 100 hours on the record on June 2nd. So proud of myself for that one * - *
I should go rewatch the movie, ahaha. I love Bayonetta so much <3

I got the 2nd game for my Switch a long time ago, also got the special edition of the 3rd one as well. I'm not really happy that I have to switch from keyboard and mouse to Switch controls, but we'll see if I can't do something about it, heheeee. If not, oh well. x>

𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚙,

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚞𝚝 𝙸𝚗 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚎
Dec 15, 2023 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to Aeveny
@Disortedvortex

Ah, yeah, I watched it a long time ago :>

I finally finished Bayonetta and 100% the game with exactly 100 hours on the record on June 2nd. So proud of myself for that one * - *
I should go rewatch the movie, ahaha. I love Bayonetta so much <3

I got the 2nd game for my Switch a long time ago, also got the special edition of the 3rd one as well. I'm not really happy that I have to switch from keyboard and mouse to Switch controls, but we'll see if I can't do something about it, heheeee. If not, oh well. x>
@Aeveny

I own the blu ray of bayonetta bloody fate ages ago when i just started purchasing merch online.

If i ever see a affordable copy of the special edition of any of the bayonetta games defo purchasing it immediatly.

I'm too used to console gaming at this point to even be accustomed to pc gaming since thats what i'm a stickler for these days lol.

Dec 21, 2023 11:55 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to FourSeasonSage
Wys_ said:

@FourSeasonSage

nice collection "whistles"
Dec 27, 2023 12:57 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to removed-user
Another fine day in my area
@Disortedvortex That is wonderful!! Did you have a nice Christmas? :D
Dec 28, 2023 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Reply to Wys_
@Disortedvortex That is wonderful!! Did you have a nice Christmas? :D
@Wys_

mhm got a lot of presents as well 2
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fan Art Gallery

Wys_ - Mar 8, 2023

15 by Wys_ »»
Mar 31, 8:08 AM

» Introduction ( 1 2 )

Wys_ - Apr 13, 2022

84 by animesimmer »»
Mar 9, 3:01 PM

» Video Game Discussions

Wys_ - Apr 25, 2022

33 by removed-user »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:12 PM

» Anime + Manga Recommendations

Wys_ - May 12, 2022

44 by removed-user »»
Dec 11, 2023 2:42 PM

» Have You Ever

Wys_ - Apr 16, 2022

22 by Wys_ »»
Sep 22, 2023 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.