Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2023 10:10 AM

Nov 2011
That is a beautiful ball ceremony they threw together. Lieselotte looked fabulous and of course, Siegwald couldn't keep his hands and eyes off of her. All that teasing..

Outside of all this party ceremony, it looks like they ha to deal with the Witch of Yore, a major threat to their society. Definitely a tense episode but also well balanced imo. Reverse harem roster assembled!
Mar 10, 2023 10:23 AM

Apr 2014
oh no Lise-tan. tbh, you should not chase the Ancient Witch alone by yourself. That move was very risky.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 10, 2023 10:45 AM

Jul 2022
Damn.. this episode was hard to watch.. Fuck..

Mar 10, 2023 11:44 AM

Jan 2018
Liese looks fantastic in the royal guard uniform! Wow!

Looks like the Witch of Yore successfully possessed Liese. I was kinda hoping there'd be a twist and the witch would possess someone else like Leon or Fabian. That could've been interesting.

Just 2 episodes left. We've gotten enough setup, so how will the subplot with the reverse-isekai'd characters go? Is Kobayashi actually the one the famous guy with sunglasses is looking for? Gotta love the cliffhanger ending.
Mar 10, 2023 11:45 AM

Jul 2019
Welp, Liselotte's stubborness in trying to do things on her own is gonna cost everyone more grief. Saw that coming as soon as she ran off on her own.
Mar 10, 2023 12:41 PM

Dec 2013
I really appreciate how Liese-tan was kicking butt with the rest and not just a damsel in distress, but she got too much into the action and was too hasty / cocky and ended up screwing it up, she looked great with that royal guard uniform.
Mar 10, 2023 1:28 PM

Sep 2018
This "overseeing gods" thing is a bit of a double edged sword at times. Fun concept, but can take away the immersion in an intense scene like in those last few minutes of this episode. Intense, diresome scene taking place, then suddenly switching to Endo and Kobayashi watching those PS2 still graphics lol
Mar 10, 2023 1:34 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Lieselotte messed around and got possessed by the Witch of Yore. Now there is no way to beat the Witch without possibly killing Lieselotte. This really is a bad ending for MagiKoi crew despite all the main characters teaming up to fight the witch.
Mar 10, 2023 2:08 PM
Jan 2023
Episode 10 is genuinely a great episode, it ends on a cliffhanger and I'm honestly wondering if they'll get the happy ending.
Mar 10, 2023 2:31 PM

Nov 2011
Damn this episode was insane. From start to finish such a great episode.

Hana Kana proving once again why she is one of the GOATS in this business. I got chills when she screamed when Liese got engulfed by flames. You could feel the passion Kobayashi has for Liese. It just felt real.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2023 2:55 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Well its ball time and everyone is dressed up!!

Liese looks really good in her guard outfit, it really matches Sieg's attire.

The plan seemed to be going decently well up until the end where Liese decided to run after the witch herself which was a bad move from the outset.

My volume was kinda high when Kobayashi screamed at the end, I had to take of the headphones after that.

Well the fights getting interesting

Mar 10, 2023 6:21 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The festival and the ball have finally arrived, everyone is dressed their best and ready to dance and fight the witch. Lieselotte in her military dress didn’t disappoint at all, she rocks that outfit, and it’s nice that it kinda matches Sieg’s outfit. We also got treated to a bit more of Lieselotte and Sieg’s backstory, that may have been the biggest stretch to explain why your hair is curled lol, and this also showed how she originally got the flower in her hair which came to into play later in the episode.

And once the witch finally appeared it was time for the harem to assemble, and it was going great at first but Lieselotte was a bit too confident and got caught alone and now it looks really bad for her, I was thinking she was gonna become a dragon like in the original game but thankfully that hasn’t happened yet, and I can’t believe they ended it there and cut to the heartwarming ED lol, I think it’ll be alright though if the power of love is in play.
Mar 10, 2023 6:47 PM

Jul 2019
The tension was all-time high towards the end. But I can't help but notice some huge downgrade in animation.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 10, 2023 6:58 PM
Sep 2015
Exciting episode, everyone is here now, can't wait for the next week!
Mar 10, 2023 7:30 PM

Feb 2018
The big moment is finally here, the fight with the Witch of Yore.

Liese really got captured by the witch too dang. Kobayashi's reaction to that was sure something.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 10, 2023 7:42 PM

Jul 2017
The fateful day has arrived: the Festival of Gratitude, which is the day where the Witch of Yore would act, and both Endo and Kobayashi would give their best as well.

From their young days, Liese's tsundere-ness shows, and the lirene flower, which not only serves as a charm to ward off evil, but it's also to get them closer as well. The male deity Kuon however, raises red flags because there was someone exactly like him: Kirise Kuon, the modern-day embodiment. NGL, Liese and Sieg in the royal guard's uniform is such a match made in heaven with those outfits, and Fiene dressing in her mother's dress for Leon to remember, the ball is in full succession, along with preparations to face the impending foe for a happy ending.

As expected, the Witch of Yore acts on her pedigree, though earlier than expected. Leon as Karlchen has arrived, and with that the Reverse Harem Route has all come together to fight the formidable enemy. IN trying to defeat it, Liese would get the end of her deal trying to deal with the Witch herself, only to succumb to what they already know.

Despite the inevitable familiarity, Liese is in grave danger now. Time to save her with all your might, Sieg!
Mar 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Dec 2011
Ngl it sucks.

Right in the episode where animation matters, it's getting worse and Liese's decision to solo the witch is asinine.
Mar 10, 2023 11:39 PM
Feb 2019
mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid mid
Mar 11, 2023 2:29 AM

Mar 2012
Kobayashi screaming irl over the events of a game is super cringe, she has shit taste anyways.
Mar 11, 2023 4:57 AM

Jun 2015
So that happened. Can gods and friends overcome the dead end!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 11, 2023 5:00 AM

Jun 2015
Maou_heika said:
Kobayashi screaming irl over the events of a game is super cringe, she has shit taste anyways.

Looks like I run out of eps to watch. So your it. Super cringe? You are watching this without even undersating the show
Mar 11, 2023 5:45 AM

Mar 2012
Roch2001 said:
Maou_heika said:

Looks like I run out of eps to watch.  So your it.  Super cringe?  You are watching this without even undersating the show
What's there to understand, two irl people are trying to save a fictional character from a game, it's cringe that she screams over a drawing.
Mar 11, 2023 6:31 AM

Jun 2015
Maou_heika said:
Roch2001 said:

Looks like I run out of eps to watch.  So your it.  Super cringe?  You are watching this without even undersating the show
What's there to understand, two irl people are trying to save a fictional character from a game, it's cringe that she screams over a drawing.

You really dont get it do you. The game is a metaphor. If anyone is cringe in this scenario. Its you.
Mar 11, 2023 7:32 AM

Mar 2012
Roch2001 said:
Maou_heika said:

You really dont get it do you.  The game is a metaphor.  If anyone is cringe in this scenario.  Its you.
Then please explain to me why they are hooking up a console to a TV with the controller in their hands if the game is just a metaphor.
Mar 11, 2023 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
Maou_heika said:
Roch2001 said:

You really dont get it do you.  The game is a metaphor.  If anyone is cringe in this scenario.  Its you.
Then please explain to me why they are hooking up a console to a TV with the controller in their hands if the game is just a metaphor.

Oh boy!! Because that's the entire point. If I could give virtual slap you would be a good contender. This entire show is about there relationship. Go back to first two eps and class pres talking about it and also the mc dude had some clear back issues and they saying how nice it was and everyone going to support there relationship (as people in the real world)..

I cant take you seriously, pm me if you require further explication.
Mar 11, 2023 8:32 AM
Jul 2019
I do quite enjoy the story of the anime a bit but holy shit the animation on this episode is just garbage
Mar 11, 2023 8:40 AM

Mar 2012
Roch2001 said:
Maou_heika said:

Oh boy!! Because that's the entire point.  If I could give virtual slap you would be a good contender. This entire show is about there relationship.  Go back to first two eps and class pres talking about it and also the mc dude had some clear back issues and they saying how nice it was and everyone going to support there relationship (as people in the real world)..

You can't even write a decent comment without making personal attacks even though I'm talking about the character and the series not about you, you must be a chuuni just like Kobayashi no wonder you are mad at me. I'm talking about Kobayashi getting up and screaming when Lise was caught by the witch, where does Kobayashi and Endo's relationship come into the picture here!?
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Jun 2015
Maou_heika said:
Roch2001 said:

Oh boy!! Because that's the entire point.  If I could give virtual slap you would be a good contender. This entire show is about there relationship.  Go back to first two eps and class pres talking about it and also the mc dude had some clear back issues and they saying how nice it was and everyone going to support there relationship (as people in the real world)..

You can't even write a decent comment without making personal attacks even though I'm talking about the character and the series not about you, you must be a chuuni just like Kobayashi no wonder you are mad at me. I'm talking about Kobayashi getting up and screaming when Lise was caught by the witch, where does Kobayashi and Endo's relationship come into the picture here!?

I have no interest in myself. Dont project yourself on me. I have no idea what a chuuni is but it sounds like you insulting me. Anyway I seen you beat to post on Hikari no Ou. I cant dislike anyone following this show. is it okay if I say I was wrong and you are right mayhaps?
Mar 11, 2023 5:26 PM
Feb 2023
Maou_heika said:
Roch2001 said:

why is kobayashis reaction like that ? hmm i dunno maybe cause the characters in the game are actually alive and they want to save them,how about paying attention to the story of the anime you watch.
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 PM

Dec 2022
Ok... Este capitulo fue espectacular al punto que me hizo llorar.
Demasiado epico y empcionante, me encantó.

Gran cap.
Mar 11, 2023 5:37 PM

Jun 2015
I refuse to acknowledge anything you have to say one post new account person, You are simply chaff in the wind and you opinion is irrelevant.

aikatsu5ever said:
Maou_heika said:

why is kobayashis reaction like that ? hmm i dunno maybe cause the characters in the game are actually alive and they want to save them,how about paying attention to the story of the anime you watch.
Mar 12, 2023 4:53 AM

Apr 2021
I hate this kind of storytelling. The author has a dramatic moment planned, but they can't be bothered to figure out how to get there, so they make it happen, by lowering their character's IQ. The only reason why Liese went after the witch alone, was because the author wanted her to get caught. It was such an obvious trap. I'm tired of all those hot-headed characters and their impulsive decisions.

Maybe I'm expecting too much from this story. There was never anything original about it, to begin with, but until now at least the characters seemed just a tiny bit more reasonable than average. The bar is set low, though.

This ending just annoyed me more than anything else.
Tulkas_AstaldoMay 5, 2023 5:52 PM
Mar 12, 2023 7:47 AM
Mar 2021
oh no, I hope Bal makes it - Fiene's words and that story about the male deity is a great set up...
Mar 12, 2023 11:01 AM

Oct 2017
Damn their plan failed, she got possessed after all. I hope they can save her.
Mar 12, 2023 11:40 PM
Oct 2019
Everything was so beautiful until the end.

Nooo, Liese!!!
Mar 12, 2023 11:41 PM
Oct 2019
Maou_heika said:

Damn somebody is hate watching this Anime. LMAO
Mar 13, 2023 7:52 AM

Jan 2021
It's pretty tense except for the moment when Liese and Sieg shout each other's names, which is kind of funny. x'D

Mar 13, 2023 9:49 AM

Oct 2008
HAHA! The route game isn't route anymore! This show is now supernatural! lolz their console might be a Tsukumogami in disguise lolz! (knock knock to you Mononogatari) 
4/5.

Mar 14, 2023 3:33 AM
Aug 2022
Oh no liesse-san she shouldn't have followed Witch of yores by herself. that was completely risky step and she fell for the trap.
let's how Seig-kun protects her in upcoming episodes I think there will be no season 2 for this anime because it seems like the show ending in this season.
However we want lisse-san to stay by his side at all cost.
Mar 16, 2023 6:41 PM

May 2018
ok the way the episode was made so melodramatic made it so funny xD
Mar 18, 2023 6:00 AM

May 2015
The fated day of battle has arrived! The ballroom dance was cute and I'm glad every love route interest was able to be convinced to do battle against the witch of yore! Allowing us to get on that reverse harem route. The battle was great too, even with a bit of setbacks. Though the witch is craftier then she seems, and I'm worried we're going down a terrible route once more!
Mar 24, 2023 12:47 AM

May 2020
Wow the overdramatic turn of events near the end had me burst out of laughing. If they were aiming to make it look like something super intense, then they failed miserably, like the animation had throughout the course of this series.

Though we know they'll save Liese in the end, so onto that.
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM

Nov 2013
damn it, it was going well until Liese decided to go alone
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 25, 2023 12:55 PM
Aug 2015
Nobody wants to talk about how Fiene is wearing the dress her mother wore when her parents had sex to conceive her and how her mother hinted at it?
Jun 17, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2009
The witch revived early cause they changed some of the story routes.

But... LOL @ fricking Kobayashi and Endo... while everyone's going all out fighting, they're sitting in the living room making fricking cheerleading props... LOL

But RIP, the story events still diverge back to it's original and Liese gets hit regardless.
amlgJun 17, 2023 2:07 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 16, 2023 2:06 AM

Jul 2014
Liese chasing after the witch on her own when she knows exactly what will happen when she does is so blatantly forced, as if the author couldn't figure out a realistic way to make this happen without dumbing the characters down.
Aug 2, 2023 3:52 PM

May 2018
Please, they have to winnnnn!!!!
Aug 13, 2023 4:12 AM

Oct 2013
Atavistic said:
Liese chasing after the witch on her own when she knows exactly what will happen when she does is so blatantly forced, as if the author couldn't figure out a realistic way to make this happen without dumbing the characters down.

THIS.

I hate this kind of lazy writing urgh

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2023

29 by DebiPS »»
Feb 6, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

63 by DebiPS »»
Jan 30, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

95 by souraia »»
Jan 25, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

41 by gyanburubii »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:53 PM

» Best Villianes Anime so far????

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 18, 2023

23 by YanYan »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.