Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2023 9:56 AM

Apr 2014
Nothing can't go wrong with maid cafe. Everyone loves maid.

hahaha... That's it! My instinct is right all along, that purple-haired dude is some kind of the villain. I can smell some evil miasma from him since his first appearance in the previous episode. Now, it's time for Ray to slay and beat him to a pulp.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 9, 2023 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
Classy, they did a maid theme episode or rather, a festival with the cast dressed up as maids...

Lol @ that drawing of Amelia though. It looks like a meme. This episode still had its tense moments but felt underwhelming. They seem to be trying to rush into the final plot with this latest case. 
Mar 9, 2023 11:02 AM
Sep 2015
Ray White next episode: There isn't a single atom, mass, or energy that doesn't like maid cafe.

But seriously he has maximum speech skill.
Mar 9, 2023 11:42 AM

Dec 2022
Is it just me or did the art style just take an enormous dip in this episode? :/

Cr4v1nDys
Mar 9, 2023 11:56 AM

Jul 2017
It's not just Eugenics that is the only evil entity around, but another hidden group vying for power and revenge, and their target: one of the 3 Houses - Rebecca Bradley's sorcerer's eyes.

Meanwhile, everything is right within the school compounds: Ray congratulating Rebecca, and of course the maid café for the cultural festival, because this show can't get anymore tropey enough. If Amelia is in for the idea, Ray is even more convincing towards Elisa and the rest because he is respected as heck. Honestly, Rebecca's engagement drama feels forced that most of the student council has to boycott and leave the group, leaving her and Dina to helm the paperwork, which leaves a space for Ray to help and monitor the situation. Ray is so confident that nobody will NOT like maid outfits, spoken like a chad with Carla in mind, and almost getting owned by Lydia.

Rebecca's own sister Maria being concerned about her wellbeing, she has every right to be. The rebellious and failure of a sister compared to the outstanding sister of stature, even trying to help her doesn't amount to anything. And whether is it a maid cafe or a haunted mansion, the girls definitely look good on their costumes.

At hindsight, Evan Bernstein looks like a stand-up guy, but it's obvious that there's more to him that meets the eye. And even if he isn't affiliated with Eugenics, it still spells trouble.

Well, 2 more episodes to go. Just end this trash already.

the_cure said:
Is it just me or did the art style just take an enormous dip in this episode? :/
It has always been this way, coming from a 3rd-rate studio.
Mar 9, 2023 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
It can be assumed that everyone loves a maid cafe. Barring wild minority group of twitter activist who try to cancel culture everything while getting fat on there sofa and stuffing crisps into there mouth repeating, hate hate hate over and over mantra style.

And lets face it after that conference at the end. Our MC isint going to just sit idly by.

For me the bad guys killed the bloke who made the contract, stole it, and then puppetting the lord. Might be wrong as don t see anyone else thinking this.

But the best thing I want too see is Lydia in her maids outfit!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 9, 2023 12:47 PM
Aug 2019
the_cure said:
Not just you, when Evan is walking away with Rebecca near the end his right hand is literally backwards.
Mar 9, 2023 1:19 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i know i should be saying this during the last episode but im sure ill forget about this show in 2 years
Mar 9, 2023 2:15 PM
May 2020
the way of the maid makes everyone okay
Mar 9, 2023 4:16 PM

Feb 2019
Ray insulting his Master is a sign that he feels so relaxed with her, but of course it backfired immediately coz Master wants Ray to praise and ogle her too like he did with Carla. It was a nice, light scene. And the guys in Ray's class united over a common cause; boys will be boys after all lol
Mar 9, 2023 4:33 PM

Feb 2022
Amelia needs to chill, this new dynamic with punching is going to get old fast. The villains looks extra goofy, especially gluttony. Some of the background maids in one shot looked off, one of them had big accentuated lips, she looked drawn in a different style than the other girls so she stood out for a no name.
Mar 9, 2023 6:34 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Welp most of us knew that there was something fishy in Rebecca's engagement.

The maid cafe seems to have united everyone in the class. Especially the boys for very obvious reasons. Also Ray is truly a man of words, smooth talking Carla like that.

Time to see how Ray will save Rebecca.

Mar 9, 2023 7:12 PM
Dec 2022
Glory to maid outfits!! Everyone has gotten into it now! Ray convincing Elisa to dress up too was funny, idk if he was flirtatiously whispering in her ear on purpose or not! What was trained to do with women XD! Was Lydia a little jealous? She trained him to praise women, but it looked like her training back fired. I felt back for Rebecca, sacrificing so much and not get everyone involved! She needs some Ray power to save her! Hit the enemies with you OP power!!
Mar 10, 2023 4:18 AM

Dec 2010
the_cure said:
It's perfectly fine.
Mar 10, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2013
Less weird pacing this time, but still a bit weird. After the previous episodes it does feel a bit strange since.

Internally the whiplash between the maids and the dorama going on in the background in this episode. I also wasnt expecting them to just give us the bombshell at the start and end of the episode, in this case it feels a bit contrived and rushed. There's still two more eps to go so I'm assuming maybe there's going to be another plot twist next episode.

Feels a it bad for claris, since she's not in the same class she doesnt get the maid outfit. While elisa as well hmm.

It does feel like maybe they have a few too many characters, just look at how many characters showed up this ep.
Mar 10, 2023 10:56 AM
Nov 2019
is it just me or the animation quality has dropped significantly ?
Mar 10, 2023 10:59 AM
Nov 2019
the_cure said:
i have the same thoughts !
Mar 10, 2023 11:00 AM
Nov 2019
Overlord_Omegus said:
the_cure said:
Not just you, when Evan is walking away with Rebecca near the end his right hand is literally backwards.
That was kinda creepy tbh !
Mar 10, 2023 2:15 PM
Jul 2022
KANLen09 said:
It's not just Eugenics that is the only evil entity around, but another hidden group vying for power and revenge, and their target: one of the 3 Houses - Rebecca Bradley's sorcerer's eyes.

Meanwhile, everything is right within the school compounds: Ray congratulating Rebecca, and of course the maid café for the cultural festival, because this show can't get anymore tropey enough. If Amelia is in for the idea, Ray is even more convincing towards Elisa and the rest because he is respected as heck. Honestly, Rebecca's engagement drama feels forced that most of the student council has to boycott and leave the group, leaving her and Dina to helm the paperwork, which leaves a space for Ray to help and monitor the situation. Ray is so confident that nobody will NOT like maid outfits, spoken like a chad with Carla in mind, and almost getting owned by Lydia.

Rebecca's own sister Maria being concerned about her wellbeing, she has every right to be. The rebellious and failure of a sister compared to the outstanding sister of stature, even trying to help her doesn't amount to anything. And whether is it a maid cafe or a haunted mansion, the girls definitely look good on their costumes.

At hindsight, Evan Bernstein looks like a stand-up guy, but it's obvious that there's more to him that meets the eye. And even if he isn't affiliated with Eugenics, it still spells trouble.

Well, 2 more episodes to go. Just end this trash already.

the_cure said:
It has always been this way, coming from a 3rd-rate studio.

If it’s trash what’s forcing you to read it? Writing a whole essay for something you find trash is outlandish
Mar 11, 2023 3:55 AM

Oct 2017
The girls looked cute in maid outfit. Wanna see the older girls in maid outfit too. Rebecca's in trouble, Ray gotta save her.
Mar 11, 2023 5:18 PM

Aug 2015
time to save rebecca
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 12, 2023 9:24 PM
Apr 2021
Amelia was getting way over excited with the maid cafe. There was something fishy about Rebecca’s engagement. It was just too sudden. It also looks like she’s having dreams of Ray’s past. I wonder what that’s about. Can’t wait for the next episode.
Mar 15, 2023 1:47 PM

May 2018
Ray is definitely right here. There's not a single particle in the multiverse that doesn't love maid outfits
Mar 15, 2023 6:42 PM
Nov 2022
tem um equilibrio muito bom entre comedia,açao e momento serio oque da um diferencial ao anime ate agr dou 9/10
Mar 23, 2023 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
Amelia getting weird about Elisa wearing the maid outfit to the point that Elisa had to ask Ray for help xD. Only for Ray to convince her himself with sweet words and whispering to her lol. Poor girl never stood a chance. Rose kick!

Not even Carla is safe from his smooth talk, seeing her blush was great. And Lydia's reaction was hilarious, she was even considering putting on a maid outfit, only to have Ray call her a gorilla. Oh come on Ray, she would look great in it, you screwed up there.

That's a pretty unique shower... I like it. Though not as much as the beautiful view of Rebecca's naked body, damn.

Oh, so that's how Maria ran into "Lily".

Amelia and Elisa look amazing in their maid outfits and then we have Claris being a cute ghost. Rose Punch! Rose Magnum! Jealous Amelia was cute.

And to no one's surprise, Rebecca's fiancé is a creep who wants her eyes.
Mar 25, 2023 11:43 AM

Nov 2013
some disgusting guys killed that random person and took their brain and energy lol
Rebecca is the vessel for something, and her father(?) is under the enemy contract
her eye started to bleed, what could this mean?

Rebecca and Ray talked about her engagement and how she will continue to come to school until she graduates (ray misses her if he doesn't lols)

Amelia continues to be all excited about the maid outfits, making sure Elisa will wear it as well, even if she is all shy about it
she tried to ask for Ray's help, but instead he also asked her to wear it LOL
Amelia got jealous of Ray's words when he called Elisa cute, and kicked him

the boy part... no comments lol the only good part was the "no man hates maid outfits"

when Ray went to the student council, his papers were accepted... but the other members stopped working there... all because of her engagement, her fiance was supposed to be for someone else
seeing how busy the 2 are, Ray decided to stay and help
after Ray left, Sera came to ask for his help, Rebecca's engagement was way too abrupt and it should be impossible for a member from the top 3 families to get engaged like this
let's see what Ray can do to help them

he asked Lydia, and discovered that Evan (the fiance) is from a powerful family, so it's not so unusual for them to be engaged
well, the maid will do some investigations for now
Lydia asking if Ray likes maid outfits, is she going to wear one? would be funny
Ray saying good things about Clara was also nice
LOL Lydia really was planning on using the outfit but Ray called her a gorilla, wtf dude
Lydia obviously got mad, and Ray was forced to dogeza :D anyway the 2 will go to the school festival to check the cafe

Rebecca's shower scene, interesting place lol... she is still bleeding from her eyes, that seems painful
oh, for some reason she is dreaming about Ray's time at the military, does this mean that she is the vessel of one of the 7 sorcerers, and with that she has it's memories?
she noticed her eyes glowing, and her sister noticed her blood, this is indeed strange
the sister is worried about the engagement, but as the oldest daughter, she has no choice

Maria used to be called strange for having white hair and whiter skin that most other people, but Rebecca was always by her side, calling her cute
Maria pierced her ears and complained to her mother that she needed to stop comparing the 2 sisters, one was perfect and the other one... was slightly stranger lol

it's finally time for the maid cafe, and even Wanda looks cuter now
nice to see Wanda being a nicer person to Ray, just like Albert
Elisa and Amelia are also showing off, and Ray can't stop with the compliments
lol Amelia getting mad every time she hears Ray complimenting other girls
she found out about Ray helping Rebecca earlier, and punched him again lol

Claris appeared, and she isn't too happy with her own class activities, turning her into a ghost hahaha but Ray and Amelia liked it
Ray is happy with how the maid cafe turned out, but he still has some more plans, scary

Ray decided to take Rebecca home, and they talked about how she is not going to stay in the dorms anymore
Evan appeared, and while he talked nicely to Ray, i wonder how annoyed he was to see them together lol
Evan walking with one arm behind his back, that's so strange, is he planning something?

Clara discovered that Evan's house has been deserted for a while, and that this Evan is probably an enemy targetting Rebecca's eyes
the bad guys want her to turn into a saint, and then use that to... save/revive a girl?
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 1, 2023 4:12 PM

Nov 2009
Maid Cafe, the safest choice for a school festival, nothing can ever go wrong with it.

___ ___ ___

And looks like it's up to Ray yet again to save more girls and add them to his growing harem.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 17, 2023 9:35 PM
Dec 2022
The school cultural event episode. So gotta be a maid cafe right? So yeah there is one. All the females will be wearing cute maid outfits. Check. It's even in the episode title. Check. A damsel in distress. Check. Nothing new and all the stereotype troupes are present.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2023

77 by omorashi »»
Apr 17, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2023

66 by katakumplat »»
Mar 14, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2023

147 by katakumplat »»
Feb 17, 5:42 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2023

25 by Oryal »»
Feb 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

36 by ClerkOfDogma »»
Aug 28, 2023 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.