Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2023 8:32 AM

Nov 2011
It's great they at least found some hope and allies in such a harsh environment. Liliha is a survivor and everyday so far has been tough.

About time they got out of that mess and found civilization again although their troubles are far from over...
Mar 1, 2023 11:26 AM

Jul 2017
Noze entrusting his boat to Kaina, Ririha and Yaona to make their escape, with a skull oath to reach the great spire tree, they set off for the journey back home to Atland.

The Snow Sea is just too big, and danger's everywhere they go in the midst of Yaona almost toppling out of the small boat, rendering them lost at sea. The small talk with Yaona definitely triggered some ambience between Kaina and Ririha was good, and where they struck is where both Kaina and Yaona once landed on the rocks near towards Atland, and they're not far off from home.

It's a treacherous but miraulous journey back to Atland, and the 3 of them are back in safe hands, ready for another political biting which her parents will not bite. Kaina is just too innocent for a steam bath massage, and finally having a legit talk with Ririha after all of what's happened, it's relief. But make no mistake that the war can be rectified if they learn about the great spire tree, and they need hard evidence to prove that it exists. Turns out, it's the map and written words on the boards that the Signkeeper once showed that can prove their point.

All of this while the war is at hand, Valghia would not waste any effort in getting water from their source know-hows.
Mar 1, 2023 11:50 AM

Oct 2022
Another episode where world building the best element of the show is secondary. The other stuffs like the characters their relationships and actions are so predictable and not very enjoyable. Hopefully The next episode promises to talk a bit more of the world discovering the secrets around the big tree and the water source.

Mar 1, 2023 2:45 PM
Mar 2018
Ranniwaifuending said:
Another episode where world building the best element of the show is secondary. The other stuffs like the characters their relationships and actions are so predictable and not very enjoyable. Hopefully  The next episode promises to talk a bit more of the world discovering the secrets around the big tree and the water source.

To be fair, they needed to move the plot forward so they could set up our protagonists to go underground. They could've done this transition faster, but this felt like a realistic pace.

I look forward to them finding out 大 was just in the context of 大きな割引 :D
Mar 1, 2023 2:48 PM
Jan 2020
It would be an good episode (not great) but the bouncy fanservice stuff took me off, even though not much happened.
They just came back and the rest was basically flashbacks from the other episodes.

A bit of a filler vibe, hope next week something happens because I'm still looking forward with this show.
Mar 1, 2023 3:17 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
With a Skull oath, Liliha, Kaina and Yaona set off on a raft from Noze and his friends. They finally escape Valghia. Although their trip back to Atland didn't go without its troubles with Yaona almost falling off the raft whilst sleeping, he was only saved by Kaina. They eventually went to sleep and woke up when the raft hit a tree root and Kaina and Yaona realise that they have been on this root before and they soon see Atland in the distance. Home at last!!

The happy reunion with their parents ws short lived as when Liliha tried to convince her dad about the giant orbital spire tree, he didn't believe her and they were sent off to have a rest in the sauna. Kaina was dragged off by 2 girls much to Liliha's jealousy. But those girls actaully teased him a bit as in the end he got a massage from a guy who cracked a lot of his bones. Kaina and Liliha eventually have a talk in the sauna about the orbital spire tree and come to the point with the wirtten letters on the boards the sign keeper showed them and the letters written on the large mat that layed underneath the palace. 

On Valghia's side of things, they are mobilizing all of their ships and set off to Atland where a war is about to ensue.

Mar 1, 2023 7:19 PM

Nov 2010
"I'll give you our ship we have prepared as our hope",
and then, to their disappointment, a primitive raft made from pieces of wood appeared.
Mar 1, 2023 8:38 PM

Mar 2013
A very wonderful episode as they set sail towards their homeland or tree... lol. The only thing dangeroes in the sea are the water where you can't swim and the blizzard where I have no idea where it came from. Then we saw something like a fin from something, I thought it was something like a shark from this story but Kaina just smiled at it... lmao...

They finally reunited with their family and acknowledged Kaina from his origin but their new found truth has yet again been abolished by none other than their Chief's Aide, that bitch went and shut down Liliha's ideas...

Then we got some fan service like it was natural for a hero but it went 180 after those two women went inside the sauna... that was just... RIP Kaina. Then after that, with Liliha...

New information about new goals after returning, I can't wait!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 1, 2023 8:55 PM

Sep 2018
A little disappointed in this anime. Not much happening or at least it's incredibly slow paced, and the season is almost over. The setting is so cool, yet everything else is underwhelming.
Mar 2, 2023 2:55 AM

Jul 2016
Ranniwaifuending said:
Another episode where world building the best element of the show is secondary. The other stuffs like the characters their relationships and actions are so predictable and not very enjoyable. Hopefully  The next episode promises to talk a bit more of the world discovering the secrets around the big tree and the water source.

Agreed, whenever we spend time with the characters I drift off. When we are learning about the world I am sicked back in. 
Mar 2, 2023 3:11 AM

Dec 2015
I strongly disliked the episode. Thought they'd develop some plot on the fortress with the signs/reading (words) involved. Was clear that the ability to read would be important - and it seems they at least are going to use this.

But the whole thing with Valghia and the fortress ... it does not make sense. Feels as if they had wanted to cut down on actual/interesting plot ... just do add a quick adventure there. Then even resolving it in a bad way. (They escaped way too easily. Next scene they already were far away with nobody really noticing - though at the end it was mentioned that someone noticed a "boat" going into the Atland direction.)

On top of this we got some fanservice-like moments and a typical tsundere reaction (hitting the guy when it was clearly not his fault). The previous 2-3 episodes could have been used better if they had developed on the sign-reading directly ... finding something useful/interesting with that ability. (Maybe a weapon or tech.) Now it is just about that tree ... and they expect the king (father) to believe Kaina ... just cause he tells them. (Then they could just tell it even without the signs/reading. He still has to believe that they are not making things up. If he can't read himself.)
Mar 2, 2023 7:23 AM
Feb 2022
Everything's too convenient for our MCs. Even the crate opening "suspense" back at Ep06 was stupid. Well at this point I've given up on those aspects, I'm still curious about this world's history so that's where my main focus now.
Mar 2, 2023 1:38 PM
Apr 2022
Im totally digging this show yo Idk why it has such a low score, I can't relate. Super hyped for the gang to go off in search of the great spire tree, looking forward to next week. 
Mar 3, 2023 12:11 AM

May 2019
It's amazing that the gang made it back to Atland after escaping in a raft. Maybe the king will listen once he is shown the alleged map of the Great Spire Tree but he also has to deal with the Valghian fleet that is on its way. Hopefully further bloodshed is avoided and a journey for the search of the Great Spire Tree begins.
Mar 3, 2023 11:50 PM

Feb 2019
Ririha tiddy 10/10 episode easily
Mar 4, 2023 6:25 AM

Oct 2017
Glad the three of them made it back to Atland. Kaina got treated as a hero and got quite some service, poor guy. Though he got to see Ririha's oppais, that was a good reward. Now let's see if they can convince her dad with their evidence.
Mar 4, 2023 8:31 AM

Oct 2008
Lucky Kaina...was able to see the full view of the fair 2 melons of Liliha! guhehehe
4/5.
the OST of the first part of this ep was kinda AoT...oh wait music composter Kohta Yamamoto...oh that's why!!
matias067Mar 4, 2023 8:36 AM

Mar 4, 2023 2:06 PM

Mar 2010
Loved how Kaina and Riri have gotten closer.

But lets be honest here, he deserved more than just peeking at her breasts and nip's he deserved popping her cherry uwu

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 6, 2023 1:56 PM
Oct 2020
Nihei sure loves making his protagonists accidentally see some titties and then getting beat up.

I’m a bit late in watching this, but this was a transitional episode, the ending of one part of the story, and a start of another. So not much happened, but we got some great moments between Kaina and Ririha
Mar 7, 2023 7:07 AM
Oct 2019
W for Kaina, that's all i need to say.
Mar 17, 2023 5:06 AM

Dec 2018
steam bath scene was dumb, even if it was used at some point to progress the plot, it could have been wrapped up without unnecessary fan service. also, using water for steam seams like a waste of water but idk.
Mar 26, 2023 7:06 PM

Jan 2017
Wtf Valghia saw the boat they used to escape the fortress but didn't do anything until much later????
May 17, 2023 10:36 AM

Jun 2022
StateofOhayo said:
also, using water for steam seams like a waste of water but idk

Lmao I was thinking exactly the same thing. Unless the water is made out of the same thing the snow is, but that still doesn't seem right.
May 17, 2023 11:06 AM
Mar 2023
Another day Another peak chapter
Sep 13, 2023 7:22 PM

Dec 2022
I understand Kaina getting a hero's welcome, but Yaona didn't get one? He accompanied Kaina the entire way while proving useful throughout.

Providing water to Valghia isn't neccessary, considering their populace of thieves fully support warring against Atland. I'm sure there are other nations out there in the vast Snow Sea that better warrant the water distribution.

Surprise fanservice was nice as well. You appreciate it all the more when it's this infrequent.

Much improved from the previous episode, and it practically had to be.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 29, 2023 1:27 PM

Apr 2021
I feel sorry for the people who never drank real water. Seeing that little girl drinking water she was so happy.

The prince moves a lot when he sleeps... I'm a little angry that his parents don't believe him. I hope it works.

in the sauna for the first time, invited by the girls, and an unexpected surprise xD, at least he got a massage. queen oops... dropped it.
Jan 11, 10:40 AM
Dec 2012
they escape da city, den, da king said "no." and da boy got a real bad massage, but den he saw boobs
it was cool

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ooyukiumi no Kaina Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

60 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 20, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Ooyukiumi no Kaina Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2023

32 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 11, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Ooyukiumi no Kaina Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

23 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 4, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Ooyukiumi no Kaina Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

26 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » Ooyukiumi no Kaina Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

29 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 10, 2023 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.