Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 2, 2023 6:55 AM
Apr 2017
Kitsune_089 said:
the kiss to give blood was unnecessary

LucenProject said:
Another great episode. 1 question, if Llia is covered in blood, why does she have to bite her lip to help Lanie?

Well you know even though Illya was bleeding from the wound from Algard's attack, but the blood was absorbed by the clothes and even though there was still enough blood, it doesn't make sense because there's no way Lainie could drink it through Illya's clothes, and because Lainie can't move and Illya's arm is injured (and because Euphy can't do it) so the best thing Illya can do is just give her blood through her mouth so it can be easily absorbed by Lainie and don't bother taking off her clothes.
Mar 2, 2023 7:27 AM

Feb 2021
Quite the episode, but there things I find weird which maybe they will explain in later episodes, but here are some of them:

- So the crystal doesn't make Lainie a vampire, rather she is a vampire and should her crystal be taken, she can just spawn a new one with blood and enough mana. How?

- Does this mean Algard will stay as a vampire forever? And how does he control his 'mind control' ability, when the original owner couldn't even do it for years of her life.

- If somehow the crystal in Algard's heart was taken, could he just spawn a new one like Lainie or would he just die? Considering that he isn't originally a vampire, shouldn't he lose his power altogether?

- It takes at least a whole day for Lainie to control her vampiric power once she found out about it, but Algard only takes a few minutes to get used to it? He's not a genius, so how?

- Anis literally defeated a dragon (with the help of Euphy sure), said to be literally the strongest monster there is, and yet she's having a hard time knocking some senses into his brother's head? I get that she doesn't want to hurt him, but just enough to paralyze him maybe?

- From all the vampiric abilities Algard now possesses, hypnotic and blood sucking are the two things he doesn't use, despite the two being the most advantageous. Why? 

"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 2, 2023 7:39 AM

Apr 2015
well this episode was by far the weakest. Just cringing listening to the dumb explanations for everything.
Mar 2, 2023 10:09 AM
Dec 2020
I liked it, felt an emotional tug, but it was kind of rushed and all over the place. Like literally prince is the worst ever to I wish him well and hope nothing bad happens we forgive you for like trying to destroy the kingdom.
Mar 2, 2023 11:17 AM
Mar 2012
Fabienne said:
pointless...
Totally pointless story element as a whole, bye bye Oni chan.

Prince not so charming totally lost his ambition after being utterly defeated by his big sister.
As consequence he is only being exiled and everyone forgives him for his evil deads.
Either it's an asshole character or a person who only realized what he is done just after hitting a wall.
From evil emperor to remorseful sinner is a big stretch in just 2 episodes.
He was plain evil some minutes before and then it ends all too conveniently for him.

It's ok you ripped out my magistone, but don't do it again ... *hmpf*
It's ok you broke our engagement and crushed my future as a queen, here get a slap but friendly farewell nevertheless.

This show is bad on the action part, but yuri vibes are adorable.

No one forgave him, the characters literally said so. His punishment isn't light either, I'd even argue it's worse. He's disinherited, exiled from the kingdom, and now has to live as a slave to be experimented on for the kingdom till he dies.
Mar 2, 2023 11:23 AM
Mar 2012
LukeVestergaard said:
algards redemption was just... annoying? what he said, believed, did. he felt wrong, he wouldn't have given up so lightly.
You guys have weird definitions of "redemption". Nobody was redeemed. He got punished, and the nobles that conspired with him got punished. The only ones that really feel bad for him is his family, which makes sense.
LostSpectre said:
Amazing episode, but it's going to be divisive as hell. Hey, it's your loss if you can't see past blindly hating the prince.
I don't expect critical thinking on the MAL forums, but these last few episodes have had brain dead takes.
-Knox-Mar 2, 2023 11:31 AM
Mar 2, 2023 12:36 PM
Apr 2020
magical meholution
Mar 2, 2023 1:35 PM
Jul 2017
This wasn't just the best episode of the show but the best anime episode in general that i ever saw in a long time. Everything about it was perfect.
Mar 2, 2023 1:56 PM
Apr 2020
I have never cringed as much from a singular episode of anime. For me, it was just wayyy too corny. Also, how are they all this nice to each other, right after they tried to kill each other???????????
Mar 2, 2023 2:48 PM
Jan 2020
I would've liked it more if Anis actually killed Al and we weren't supposed to sympathise with him. Still good tho
Mar 2, 2023 5:04 PM
Jan 2021
Kitsune_089 said:

i completely agree… she also already had a slash on her shoulder so why did the bite her lip ?? 😭
Mar 2, 2023 5:14 PM
Jan 2021
ComediNyan said:
feels like a lot of problems just solved themselves. And it was a bit too quick for my tastes.

it’s a bit fast paced and the last episodes will be as well. way to much content to finish volume 3 into 3 episodes
Mar 2, 2023 8:23 PM

Nov 2009
ScamCat said:
I have never cringed as much from a singular episode of anime. For me, it was just wayyy too corny. Also, how are they all this nice to each other, right after they tried to kill each other???????????

Anis, Euphie and Lainie have known Algard for a long time. Anis is his sister. Euphie was his betrothed and Lainie were his classmate/friend for years.

They just learnt that he had evil plan recently, and haven't considered him as irredeemable yet, it was more like he made a mistake in his judgement. He himself sincerely admitted he was wrong and willing to accept his punishment and no one really died from his action so there was some room for forgiveness. Even then, they didn't fully forgive him  but they at least understood why and what drove him to do it.

Marina2Mar 2, 2023 8:37 PM
Mar 2, 2023 9:11 PM

Feb 2014
That's some abusive romance alright...
Lanie's heart get ripped out (not to mention multiple fractures, ribs broken), I forgive you Pince-sama.

[God you're not a pope...]

and then she gives him a longing smile like she wants to have his babies.

and it gets brushed off like its normal (she masochist or something ?)

Sadist Prince-sama and Masochist Lennie what a couple, lets ship them.
The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen
------------
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
Mar 3, 2023 1:16 AM

May 2012
Not a fan of how they tried to make Algarde more redeemable. Makes his motivations and actions make less sense. He admired Anise's genius but also had a massive inferiority complex due to realizing how inferior he was to her. And that inferiority complex led to him despising Euphilia for being so capable which is part of the reason he tried to ruin her reputation like he did. I also don't recall Euphie taking any responsibility for their engagement going down the drain and she shouldn't have seeing as she did nothing wrong. She actually tried to make things work but Algarde resented her from the beginning.
Snaidrt said:
Lanie's heart get ripped out (not to mention multiple fractures, ribs broken), I forgive you Pince-sama.
You do realize she outright states that she doesn't forgive him, right? Like it wasn't even ambiguous. She literally says "I don't forgive you".
Mar 3, 2023 2:23 AM

Oct 2007
Marina2 said:
ScamCat said:

Anis, Euphie and Lainie have known Algard for a long time. Anis is his sister. Euphie was his betrothed and Lainie were his classmate/friend for years.
They just learnt that he had evil plan recently, and haven't considered him as irredeemable yet, it was more like he made a mistake in his judgement. He himself sincerely admitted he was wrong and willing to accept his punishment and no one really died from his action so there was some room for forgiveness. Even then, they didn't fully forgive him  but they at least understood why and what drove him to do it.

yeah, I guess the factor of knowing each others for years helps with lessening the tension.

Algard is already disinherited (he now wear poor people clothes) and sent to someplace far, pretty much one of the most severe disgrace for a prince. Well, but I guess he still lucky.. because his sister clearly forgive him with a handshake, and he has two cute girls have a friendly conversation with him before he rides off to exile.
Liddo-kunMar 3, 2023 2:30 AM
Mar 3, 2023 3:22 AM

Oct 2008
easily a wonderful episode especially the OST at the end of the ep!
but damn! that intense action scenes! really pumped me up!
5/5.

Mar 3, 2023 4:08 AM
Jul 2021
this episode makes me so emotional
Mar 3, 2023 4:09 AM
Jul 2021
this episode makes me so emotional
Mar 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Jul 2016
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Quite the episode, but there things I find weird which maybe they will explain in later episodes, but here are some of them:

- So the crystal doesn't make Lainie a vampire, rather she is a vampire and should her crystal be taken, she can just spawn a new one with blood and enough mana. How?

I'll put here the explanations given by the WN (not the LN; there might have been changes to some of the explanations). They aren't spoilers per say but I prefer being safe when referencing novels.

- Does this mean Algard will stay as a vampire forever? And how does he control his 'mind control' ability, when the original owner couldn't even do it for years of her life.

- If somehow the crystal in Algard's heart was taken, could he just spawn a new one like Lainie or would he just die? Considering that he isn't originally a vampire, shouldn't he lose his power altogether?

- It takes at least a whole day for Lainie to control her vampiric power once she found out about it, but Algard only takes a few minutes to get used to it? He's not a genius, so how?

- Anis literally defeated a dragon (with the help of Euphy sure), said to be literally the strongest monster there is, and yet she's having a hard time knocking some senses into his brother's head? I get that she doesn't want to hurt him, but just enough to paralyze him maybe?

- From all the vampiric abilities Algard now possesses, hypnotic and blood sucking are the two things he doesn't use, despite the two being the most advantageous. Why?

Mar 3, 2023 5:27 AM

Feb 2021
QcDiablo said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:

I'll put here the explanations given by the WN (not the LN; there might have been changes to some of the explanations). They aren't spoilers per say but I prefer being safe when referencing novels.

Thank you for the explanation. Now some make sense. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 3, 2023 7:13 AM

Feb 2015
I can't watch this episode without thinking my own siblings. It was so sad that they both clearly cared for each other but everything around them is messed up. Ofc Algard did awful things and isn't the smartest guy in how he reacted and what his plan was... but I did feel bad for him and Anis. I know Algard got the punishment he at least deserved, however, it is sad that now he and Anis won't be able to rekindle their relationship. All that just hit in the feels. Sad Anis wasn't in a position to go say goodbye to him.

Algard became a much more likable character this episode and wouldn't mind seeing more of him in the future but I don't know if we're gonna ever get that.

Lastly, I'm glad the annoying father and son got excecuted. I'm happy we won't have to deal with them anymore.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Mar 3, 2023 8:20 AM

Jan 2021
c'mon, what's with this drama? I was only trying to have fun while watching some(most of) isekai anime in this season...
Roxy

Mar 3, 2023 10:23 AM

Nov 2013
starting with a flashback to when they were kids and Anis went to get her brother to help her with an experiment, even tho it always ended up badly lol tho she was cute, so brother couldn't say no

right back into the present fight, brother keeps sending water and ice attacks but Anis manages to cut them all, and she went for a counter attack and cut his arm, but ofc, he is a vampire now
knowing that mana blades are weak agains't physical attacks, he made sure to hit her with ice...
to counter the rain of icicles, she used a big beam with the dragon power, but she got tired from it, she probably can't use it as much as brother can use his spell

next, some random talk about what Anis wants to be, and what brother wants her to be lol let her live the way she wants, damn it
he goes in for the kill(?) saying he needs to surpass her to move forward

meanwhile, while Euphy is trying to keep Lainie alive, she asked for blood, and Ilia doesn't allow Euphy to do it, instead, there's a kiss, nice lol
that being said, Ilia has been giving her blood for days, and she also lost some blood because of the prince attack... is it ok to keep losing blood like that? i know people get weak after going for some blood donation, i can't imagine this lol
Lainie managed to heal, including making her own magic stone, but since the prince has her old stone, she feels pain when he gets hurt... and right now, he is indeed getting hurt

seeing them trading sword blows, Ilia asked Euphy if she wanted to go stop the fight, and ofc she does
the prince managed to break one of Anis swords, and is taunting her into fighting for real, ofc using her dragon power
giving him what he wanted, Anis used a dragon claw and destroed all the barriers he put in her way and hit him... but with that, the 2nd sword was gone and she was even more tired

done with this, Anis got her claw back, even without a sword and went in for the kill, just to get stopped by Euphy, who ddin't want to see them killign each other
the brother also had a smile in his face, as if dying was a good thing, that would save him from needing to be the king, and would probably also force Anis to be the queen herself

back to the flashback, when they went outside and they got attacked by monsters, the brother hid, while Anis dealt with it and came back to get him... but the adults didn't think the same, they started talking about her wanting to kill him, that's the reason she decided to run away from the throne duty
since that moment, they went from happy simblings who taught each other and had fun together, to never really talking again,,, all because the adults started rumors

with her being smarter than him, more caring for the people than him... he still wants her to be the queen... so either the higher ups accept the change that she can bring... or they cling to traditions and don't have a good future
he even went to the point of saying he shouldn't have been born, since his existence was what made Anis suffer and lose her right to the throne

meeting the king, he lost his family name and was sent to a remote island until he dies, it's still better than being locked in prison, his father didn't want to do the worse lol ofc all of them felt really sad for this
he accepted to talk with Euphy's father, concerning cumplices in this act
before leaving, he had to talk to Anis one last time, giving her a "handshake to make up" and see her crying about her own fault in what happened, if she was a normal girl and not one that wanted to do crazy magic experiments, maybe this wouldn't have happened

all the cumplices, including the father-son duo from last episode, were all dealt with

the day for the brother to be sent away is here, but first, Lainie and Euphy wanted to talk with him ... Lainie won't forgive the pain he did to her with that attack, but... even if he was just using her, she still liked her time with him
meanwhile Euphy turn, he said she is smart and stuff, but as a fiance, she wasn't cute at all lol with that, she gave him a slap and said just the same back at him... but both smiled after
he also wanted to apologise to Ilia but there was not a chance... lastly, he asked the 2 to take care of Anis

Anis will keep sleeping for a while longer, as her body is still exausted after using her dragon power... and even in her dream, she is thinking about brother and apologising ... with Euphy wish for her to have a nicer dream, there's aforehead kiss, how cute
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 3, 2023 10:33 AM

Nov 2013
SkyLETV said:
Sure, let's all laugh and be thankful that Lainie is a vampire. Imagine how different this would have been if she had stayed dead? I can't say I'm a fan of how it all turned out but at least I'm glad Chatruse and son are dead.

Ilia wastes no time though. Lainie needs blood? Sure, let me bite my lips and eat hers lol. That ship has no brakes haha.

tbh if she wasn't a vampire, she wouldn't have been attacked in the first place lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 3, 2023 11:37 AM
Mar 2012
Someone on the first page questioned why people would watch the Muse subs, but I ended up being right. Multiple people were confused about the line involving Laine feeling pain because they didn't have the crunchyroll subs.
Mar 3, 2023 11:54 AM
Aug 2021
Who else shed a tear watching this
Mar 3, 2023 12:36 PM

Dec 2016
LostSpectre said:
Kimurah said:
So... Al's resentment for all these years was only because of smol peepee syndrome? What a joke of a lame villian.

And in the end, the author tries to paint him as a tragic victim of a corrupted system despite him having the upper hand to change his country once he gets on the throne, even if there would had been sympathizers of the old ways against him. For a character that allegedly tries to be some sort of tyrant, he really doesn't know how to actually become one and just acts like a 5 year old trying to beat up his older sis as some sort of magical solution for everything.

Probably if Al's blade was as edgy as his long and boring monologues he might have had the upper hand in battle.

LOL, what else is there to look at? The author is a tryhard when it comes to humanize characters and goes for the run of the mill misunderstood characters that were never really evil but are some sort of victims of their own circunstances and everything is fine at the end because everyone just forgive and forget. Lazy ass writing with overused anime BS that only works because fans tend to have such a low bar and expect their peers to buy this cr*p.
He was stripped of royalty and exiled, I'm sorry that people like you wouldn't be satisfied unless his head is placed on a spike outside the gate. 

Also, I'm really bothered by the fact that you censored CRAP. wtf

What does this have anything to do with your original statement? "Hey, it's your loss if you can't see past blindly hating the prince." Your comment implied that there was something more going on with Al's motivation and how he somehow should be redeemed in the audience's eyes for his deeds (or at the very least generate empathy from the viewers). But you just stated exactly what the episode showed as the aftermath for his selfish actions.

Also I never implied that he should had been killed as punishment, pretty much proves me that most of the kids in this forum can't properly read in order to make a good retort.

My original statement that you conveniently ignored was that Al's agenda was all based on nothing more than a dumb and petty vendetta on his own sister in order to cope with his inferiority complex when they were children. He didn't do it for the benefit of his people or for an specific minority, he did it for nothing than a dumb grudge that only works in anime medium because the expectations of the common viewer are on ground level.

So I ask again, why should people like me that don't buy this melodramatic and poorly written charade should have empathy towards Al's actions and repercussions?

Lab_Rat_0978 said:
LostSpectre said:
He was stripped of royalty and exiled, I'm sorry that people like you wouldn't be satisfied unless his head is placed on a spike outside the gate. 

attempted murder is punishable by getting stripped of royalty and exiled, it's doable punishment

too many edgy teenagers nowadays lol

And funny enough Al's co-conspirators did get the death penalty but because Al was a more important character in this play (plus he gets more screentime than the background characters) he gets a diminished punishment for the exact same crimes. That's the though life of background characters in cheesy and poorly writen Light Novel titles.

Also I never stated that Al should had also been sentenced to death. But then again, I'm not expecting the bottom fo the barrel MAL users to come up with a good answer that requires to actually read and write something longer than a sentence as a proper retort.

Edit: it's ridiculous that you're calling me a teenage edgelord for criticizing a poorly written teenage edgelord character such as Al. If you could read, I would suggest you to look for the word "irony" in the dictionary.
KimurahMar 3, 2023 1:11 PM
Mar 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Jul 2022
pretty good, although this whole thing with algard and the minister ended faster than i thought but at least the bad guys got killed in the end haha L
Mar 3, 2023 2:17 PM
Mar 2021
You literally stabbed me on the heart and almost killed me, but it's alright tehe~
Mar 3, 2023 7:40 PM

Jan 2013
@Kimurah

You absolutely missed the point if you think all of his actions somehow amounted to nothing more than a dumb grudge. This episode clearly redeems him from our previous notions of him as a cartoonish villain, but that doesn't mean he isn't a weak, tragic, pitiable character. I can only assume that people who continue to blindly hate him either lack empathy or context for his actions. You just seemed like the type who would only be happy with the circumstances if he was executed, my mistake for assuming. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 3, 2023 9:44 PM
Jan 2010
Man... I sincerely hated this episode. Al just tried to murder the princess and commit treason, and they "punish" him by letting him free?? They just ask him to be nice and farewell?? He used the poor girl just to steal her power, try to kill her in a cruel and merciless way, and she goes all the way there to tell that she understands him and jokingly say that she "may" not forgive him? I wouldn't trust anyone who wouldn't send him straight to prison, maybe a lifetime of forced work in the mines or the guillotine.
And the worst is how they try to make we feel sorry for him... What should I feel sorry for? That he not only has a loving family but is also the Royal Family? Sorry that his sister wants him to be happy? Sorry that he just betrayed his entire family, allegedly to force his sister get the throne? And in a way that never could work out?
Author could have done this arc work in so many great ways but decided on one of the worst... why? I can't understand...
Mar 4, 2023 4:47 AM

Dec 2021
Man everyone in this show is too fucking nice. I wanted to see Al suffer more, even if it was just him screaming for a bit once the adrenaline that was keeping him moving through the pain ran out.
Mar 4, 2023 7:54 AM

Feb 2017
Kimurah said:
LostSpectre said:

What does this have anything to do with your original statement? "Hey, it's your loss if you can't see past blindly hating the prince." Your comment implied that there was something more going on with Al's motivation and how he somehow should be redeemed in the audience's eyes for his deeds (or at the very least generate empathy from the viewers). But you just stated exactly what the episode showed as the aftermath for his selfish actions.

Also I never implied that he should had been killed as punishment, pretty much proves me that most of the kids in this forum can't properly read in order to make a good retort.

My original statement that you conveniently ignored was that Al's agenda was all based on nothing more than a dumb and petty vendetta on his own sister in order to cope with his inferiority complex when they were children. He didn't do it for the benefit of his people or for an specific minority, he did it for nothing than a dumb grudge that only works in anime medium because the expectations of the common viewer are on ground level.

So I ask again, why should people like me that don't buy this melodramatic and poorly written charade should have empathy towards Al's actions and repercussions?

Lab_Rat_0978 said:

attempted murder is punishable by getting stripped of royalty and exiled, it's doable punishment

too many edgy teenagers nowadays lol

And funny enough Al's co-conspirators did get the death penalty but because Al was a more important character in this play (plus he gets more screentime than the background characters) he gets a diminished punishment for the exact same crimes. That's the though life of background characters in cheesy and poorly writen Light Novel titles.

Also I never stated that Al should had also been sentenced to death. But then again, I'm not expecting the bottom fo the barrel MAL users to come up with a good answer that requires to actually read and write something longer than a sentence as a proper retort.

Edit: it's ridiculous that you're calling me a teenage edgelord for criticizing a poorly written teenage edgelord character such as Al. If you could read, I would suggest you to look for the word "irony" in the dictionary.

yea, I called you an Edgy teenager lol

ever heard of justice collaborator? obviously you don't lol and Allie did it flawlessly

should I remind you that Allie is also a teenager like you? obviously the Adult behind the Edgy teenagers the one who deserved the death penalty more

I can see that you're often getting bullied at school, that's why you're soo Edgy and you're subconsciously despising another teenager like Allie who's getting away without his head rolling to the ground

you're so obsessed with blood kiddo, find new Psychiatrists
Mar 4, 2023 12:24 PM

Dec 2015
Dragons are usually supposed to be weak to ice but Anis was able to pull it off. It was expected for Al to feel that way. Good to know why she really decided to give up the throne though. The peaceful look on his face when she was going to take the final blow really stung. He seemed like he was setting himself up to a martyr while handing the throne over his sister (reminds me of the same crap Sasuke pulled off) and being done with the family altogether.

On another note, I get that Al is going without a fight, but I am curious about the hand cuffs. Do they seal his magic and strength from breaking out of them or are they just there for show?
Mar 5, 2023 12:14 AM

Feb 2014
Alice3173 said:
Not a fan of how they tried to make Algarde more redeemable. Makes his motivations and actions make less sense. He admired Anise's genius but also had a massive inferiority complex due to realizing how inferior he was to her. And that inferiority complex led to him despising Euphilia for being so capable which is part of the reason he tried to ruin her reputation like he did. I also don't recall Euphie taking any responsibility for their engagement going down the drain and she shouldn't have seeing as she did nothing wrong. She actually tried to make things work but Algarde resented her from the beginning.
Snaidrt said:
You do realize she outright states that she doesn't forgive him, right? Like it wasn't even ambiguous. She literally says "I don't forgive you".
Yeah after she sprinkled some of this,

Oh no she won't forgive him how horrid.
The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen
------------
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
Mar 5, 2023 1:11 AM
Dec 2017
la_cago_pa_bueno
Mar 5, 2023 2:52 AM

Jan 2011
A greatly well made episode and way of driving this series and seeing how the characters are growing as the episodes pass.
Mar 5, 2023 3:05 AM
Mar 2023
This a amazing anime for me, in 2023
Mar 5, 2023 5:41 AM

Oct 2008
This prince arc made no sense, couldn't feel any empathy for him at all when everyone was crying. The guy was basically guaranteed to become the next king with a "genius" fiance, he was in the best possible position to make the equality thing come true. Yet he just up and threw it all away for a little power boost with which he still lost in a fight to his sister? He came off much more as a psycho with inferiority complex than someone who truly tried to make his kingdom a better place. Didn't buy any of that "kind on the inside" bullshit.
Mar 5, 2023 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
Not really a fan of how this all panned out. Why should there be any sympathy for Al? Just because rumors were spread amongst the castle?
I felt like they had a really good antagonist building with actual intellectual intentions for him trying to change the world and he just kinda gives up.

I get it's good for Anis development as well but man I disliked Al all along.

The episode was great overall I just don't like this outcome
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 5, 2023 3:40 PM

Sep 2016
Does Al keep the vampire powers and did Lainie get her heart back?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2023 10:24 PM

Jun 2019
Boring. First few episodes were interesting, last few have been terribly mediocre.

Hasn't gotten me invested in any of the characters aside from Anis so far
Mar 6, 2023 4:30 AM
Feb 2022
Kitsune_089 said:

I was surprised how this problem was solved hahah
I also thought didn't need it

Despite that, I liked the episode, how it was resolved, the conflict between Al and Anis I didn't like it that much either and I can believe that the king works in this anime (even thinkin there should be more consequences for Anis killed the dragon, what came after didn't convince me yet, I don't know how it is in LN). He didn't condemn him to death, but because he is his son, exile was enough
Mar 6, 2023 10:50 AM

May 2012
Snaidro said:
Alice3173 said:

Uh, do you have a specific point? You claimed she forgave Algarde when she explicitly did not. This reply is a total non sequitur.
Mar 6, 2023 9:27 PM

Feb 2014
Alice3173 said:
Snaidro said:

Uh, do you have a specific point? You claimed she forgave Algarde when she explicitly did not. This reply is a total non sequitur.
If you want to watch the show a plain as day in a one dimensional manner, that is fine, I will leave you to it, that is your prerogative.
Here's a clip that might help you understand what I am trying to convey.
SnaidroMar 6, 2023 10:05 PM
------------
Mar 7, 2023 12:10 PM

Nov 2009
Huh, so Lainie kept her Vampire powers even tho her Magicite was taken. Not only that, but Lainie can create another vampire Magicite within herself... (doesn't this mean she could potentially create unlimited Magicites as long as she keep on drinking blood? maybe the real method to creating real vampires like they talked about previously about how Vampires create more Vampires, where it was just a "fascination" of fake vampires)

___ ___ ___

FUCK YOU AL, trying to be sympathetic after what you've done? FUCK YOU.

"My resentment is the world hates me", you got that right, bitchassbastard.

Still thinking you've done nothing wrong til the very end...

"The only choice I had" WHAT?

You're only choice to is to betray your Fiance and kill off your lover? WHAT?

(fake lover mind you, turns out AL only wanted to USE Lainie... he doesn't care about her at all since the beginning)

___ ___ ___

Also, did they not rip the magicite out of AL? so they just let him keep that power so he could eventually return and destroy the kingdom after he gets stronger?

(who in the right mind thinks a simple handcuff and 4 normal soldiers can hold off someone with the power to instantly cast ice magic....)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 7, 2023 4:29 PM
Mar 2023
Plot started very good, but after 5 episodes it got really bad and anoying, childish.
Mar 7, 2023 9:36 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
This episode for Anisphia wasn't just intense, it also was personal battle. It looks like she went all out in her fight as Algard is no pushover.

It's kinda sad how they had to resolve their problems this way tbh
Well I mean, in the words of Avatar's Bolin, "fights between siblings is all part of the healing process." 
Regardless, their fight ended without any needless death. At the least, we can be glad to hear Count Chartreuse, and his horrible son, got executed. Most male characters, that wear glasses, are evil as a traditional anime trope; I did expect the anime to show their execution, but it takes a lot of acting to make dying characters show a lot of negative emotions during their final minutes. Meh. Anyway, I doubt this is the last of political corruption. Corrupt nobles will likely make needless protests such as "a lesbian can never be ruler of the country" blah blah. 

Anyway, Al lives in the end.  A part of me already expected some form of banishment, more merciful than life imprisonment or slavery. Yet, compared to Avatar's Ozai, Azula, and Zuko, at least Al has a much more 'functional" family relationship. While Al's father punished the now Former prince, the sister had a "final duel" with her brother, Al was able to accept the results with dignity and his family still loves him. 

Mar 9, 2023 12:38 AM

May 2021
Cool to see Anis use Dragon Claw and Dragonbreath(but with Nasty Plot). Use those pills, and she would be able to use Outrage.

Also surprised that the prince received appropriate punishment instead of him being forgiven and given a chance. That almost never happens.
RioFSMar 9, 2023 4:04 AM

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How different is the anime to the light novel? Is it better or worse? How so? (The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady)

Something_More - Today

4 by Infamous_Empire »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

261 by zaverix »»
Mar 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

140 by dhell26 »»
Jan 26, 6:45 PM

» Has the anime covered all the LN Content?

Kitsune_089 - Mar 22, 2023

12 by DazeFire »»
Jan 18, 3:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2023

64 by cordy_herondale »»
Jan 14, 6:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.