Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Bleach Episode 270 Discussion

May 11, 2010 2:34 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
great ep even though i couldn't understand what they were saying (will watch subbed later)

gin opened his eyes!! they're a lovely colour ^-^

Mod edit : THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Modified by Nayah, May 12, 2010 10:37 AM

May 11, 2010 9:06 AM

awesome ep. ^^ How often did Ichigo crashed against one of these pillars ? Oo Ulquiorra is badass :P
yuno6.jpg

May 11, 2010 10:02 AM

Either I'm going to be the first of many to say this or I will be the only one to point this out, but did anyone else find it absolutely hilarious that towards the end of the episode when Uryu and Orihime finally get to the top of the Las Noches palace that Orihime tumbles and rolls on the ground and continues to run towards the battle while Uryu falls flat on his face?!

I wonder what the hell went on his mind that very instant! I bet he was like "BITCH!!! Oh, oh, oh, don't mind the good buddy of yours that did you a fucking favor by taking you towards all the blood-shed when your fucking love-interest told me not to! Yeah, go and cry out the guy's name over and over again as he gets repeatedly "pillarized" like you have been for the past 100 episodes!"

Other than that brief WTF moment, the rest of the episode was very good. I really liked how the very very end when the camera competely zoomed out to capture the establishment shot of Ulquiorra's custom "fatality." That was a hell of a nice, suspenseful touch, especially considering in the manga the background is almost always plain and white. Though I wonder, is the only reason those giant pillars exist is so Ichigo in particular can collide into every single one of them? Because seriously, ever since he got Hueco Mundo he keeps crashing into those giant pillars like a ragdoll, only without the video game physics.

Also while I don't normally comment on the 30 second silly segments at the end of the show, I think this is the first time we see Gin's eyes as being pale green and not red in the anime.

May 11, 2010 10:32 AM

i was wondering why the hell they were going towards the fight! they're all idiots! and it was funny when uryu fell on his face XD
i am really sick of ichigo crasshing into those damn pillars!!
I really liked how the very very end when the camera competely zoomed out to capture the establishment shot of Ulquiorra's custom "fatality." That was a hell of a nice, suspenseful touch, especially considering in the manga the background is almost always plain and white.

I totally agree with you there! it was just so cool and dramatic

I think this is the first time we see Gin's eyes as being pale green and not red in the anime.

it is the first time and it was such a pretty shade of green, i was not expecting him to open his eyes so it was a nice surprise ^-^

May 11, 2010 12:45 PM

Really, this is just getting like those horror movie teens. 'HEY! Let's go towards the giant monster and fiddle around looking for a light switch.' Just asking to be killed...

I digress. Was a pretty good, enjoyed the beatdown now just waiting for the payback.

May 11, 2010 5:22 PM

i love it this episode, i think, Ulquiorra is masterpiece of Aizen's... He always top of my faves...

May 11, 2010 6:39 PM

Damn, looks like Ulquiorra's still got that fetish for blasting holes in the same place his is, huh?

And he looks really cool with the black dripping from that and his eyes.

Also, as I can no longer wait for a week at a time, what chapter of the manga is this on?
Modified by ASCIt, May 11, 2010 6:48 PM
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.

May 11, 2010 7:01 PM

flame_master_14 said:
Damn, looks like Ulquiorra's still got that fetish for blasting holes in the same place his is, huh?

And he looks really cool with the black dripping from that and his eyes.

Also, as I can no longer wait for a week at a time, what chapter of the manga is this on?

So far it's from chapters 346-8.

May 11, 2010 7:04 PM

i wish they showed 2 es this week then we could watch both in a row

May 11, 2010 7:04 PM

I'm speechless, I never enjoyed watching an episode of Bleach as much as this one.
5/5

May 11, 2010 7:08 PM

Orihime's actions just defy common sense. She's such a ridiculous bimbo. At least Ulqiourra is kicking ass. Totally killed Ichigo there.

May 11, 2010 7:20 PM

I didn't think ulquiorra'd release his second form so fast (I knew he had it because of the soul carnival video), and it kinda seemed random
Next episode looks like we're getting the fight's conclusion, but maybe they'll drag it for two more eps, who knows
And by the way, had we ever seen Ichimaru's eyes before? I don't remember seeing them

Can't wait for next ep!
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot

May 11, 2010 7:35 PM

Best episode in a looong time, really nice animation throughout the whole episode. I don't know what it was about this episode, but it gave off this feeling that I that I used to get when I just started watching bleach for the first time two years ago. Ulquiorra releasing to second form was unexpected, although I did see it in spoilers a bunch of times before. Since no one knows about this second form does that mean that his number should actually be closer to 1? Anyways, looking forward to seeing how Inoue and Ishida struggle next week.
Modified by akihikosama, May 11, 2010 7:42 PM

May 11, 2010 7:36 PM

Holy Fuck Ulqy is badass! I loved this episode. I don't want the battle to end though! For once. T_T

May 11, 2010 7:56 PM

If this episode was interesting, the next episode is indescribable. The next will mark the ending of the epic waiting for years.

May 11, 2010 8:07 PM
(Gamer)

It's awesome to see Ulquiorra go all out on Ichigo.

May 11, 2010 8:10 PM

Ulquiorra blows a hole in Ichigos chesttt. ulquiorra is now my fav espada and his regeccion is awsome .
[url=http://myanv.imelist.net/myfriends.php?go=add&id=270757]

May 11, 2010 8:19 PM

So much win.

May 11, 2010 8:20 PM

Amazing. I especially loved the "To Be Continued" cut out at the end. Loving this.

May 11, 2010 8:26 PM

can't wait till the next ep.

Hypeathon said:
I really liked how the very very end when the camera competely zoomed out to capture the establishment shot of Ulquiorra's custom "fatality." That was a hell of a nice, suspenseful touch.

Mod edit : THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Modified by Nayah, May 12, 2010 10:38 AM

May 11, 2010 8:47 PM

xBLACKxMAMBAx said:
can't wait till the next ep. been waiting to see ichigo turn into is second hollow form for a while

Hypeathon said:
I really liked how the very very end when the camera competely zoomed out to capture the establishment shot of Ulquiorra's custom "fatality." That was a hell of a nice, suspenseful touch.

couldn't agree more now they better not mess up ichigos transformation, even though i think it will happen in 2 weeks just have a feeling they gonna prolong this fight somehow

Eeehh, I think that the rest of the Ulquiorra battle, surprises and all will be covered in the next 2 episodes or so. I'm assuming anyway.

May 11, 2010 9:06 PM

Hypeathon said:
xBLACKxMAMBAx said:
can't wait till the next ep. been waiting to see ichigo turn into is second hollow form for a while

Hypeathon said:

couldn't agree more now they better not mess up ichigos transformation, even though i think it will happen in 2 weeks just have a feeling they gonna prolong this fight somehow

Eeehh, I think that the rest of the Ulquiorra battle, surprises and all will be covered in the next 2 episodes or so. I'm assuming anyway.

Yeah only 2 episodes left and Wow! Ichigo's Fu**ed up too much haha
Sig deleted for idiocy.

May 11, 2010 9:08 PM

And Gin's eyes were Crimson red on the Shinigami Arc but now its Pale green... nonsense
Sig deleted for idiocy.

May 11, 2010 9:50 PM

I've been waiting so long to watch ichigo die, and the best parts are still to come, and the gin thing was hysterical

May 11, 2010 10:00 PM

I love these kinds of episodes... Each minute was just pure win for me.

May 11, 2010 10:01 PM

Damn this whole time he was just fucking with him. Like he really wants Ichigo to learn lmao. It's like making Gon submit during the HxH exam it's a waste.

May 11, 2010 10:02 PM

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING AMAZING EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 11, 2010 10:05 PM

It finally gets interesting ;D.

I wonder how they going to do the transformation ;O

And is it me or Ulquiorra does things to fancy ;l like he could have been killed ichigo but nooo he has to add all this extra stuff ;O

May 11, 2010 10:38 PM

Thoroughly enjoyable episode. If there was ever a case of a beat down done right, this would be it. Don't get me wrong, I do like Ichigo, but I really enjoyed seeing him being tossed around and being thrown into pillars repeatedly. He must have crazy glued that sword to his hand. Guess he should also be proud that Ulquiorra chose him to be the first to see his second release form. Orihime actually spoke a complete sentence this time. Maybe she'll eventually say something of value...or not.

May 11, 2010 10:47 PM

Hello Bleach that i used to know and love.

They did a superb job animating this, I'd prolly go further and say better than the manga illustrations.
I did lol when they tumbled when they reached the top, that was random retarted shit.

Red/Black vs, Green/Black
ATi vs. Nvidia

May 11, 2010 11:09 PM

Yammy is a waste man. Useless, just a big oaf.
Ulquiorra should be #1.

Uquoirra for president!

May 11, 2010 11:12 PM

Episode was just great.

Ulquiorra is as badass as ever for owning Ichigo like that. Loved the "to be continued" part as well :D
This is a signature.

May 11, 2010 11:33 PM
ArcticMech said:
Thoroughly enjoyable episode. If there was ever a case of a beat down done right, this would be it. Don't get me wrong, I do like Ichigo, but I really enjoyed seeing him being tossed around and being thrown into pillars repeatedly. He must have crazy glued that sword to his hand. Guess he should also be proud that Ulquiorra chose him to be the first to see his second release form. Orihime actually spoke a complete sentence this time. Maybe she'll eventually say something of value...or not.

I have to admit that I also loved watching Ichogo get tossed from pillar to pillar, although, I feel like he crashed into more pillars than there actually existed. . .

When the cello music started towards the end, it did indeed pull on my heart strings, Ichigo smiles and then I am like 'He's so dead'

Hypeathon said:

I totally agree with that also, after I watched it I watched it again!

This episode was awesome! I can't wait for the next one, even if it is full of tears :P

I have a feeling that Orihime will fall into despair and cry.

May 11, 2010 11:42 PM

Ulquiorra was such a badass villain here and I liked him more than Aizen. thus why the end of this fight angers me so much. he dominates Ichigo so hard and there's no conceivable way he should lose but you know.....

Ichigo always comes up with some stupid bs way to win.

May 12, 2010 12:41 AM

Damn Ichigo got his ass Whooped

5/5

May 12, 2010 1:15 AM

Awesome episode! Can't wait for the next one.
I don't know why, but I suddenly thought that it has been almost six years since Bleach started to air, and the time when I watched the first and second episodes of Bleach at an anime convention in 2004.

May 12, 2010 1:17 AM

Oh man, I'm 2 episodes behind and after reading this, I think I'll wait one more week ;p

May 12, 2010 1:25 AM

Awesome EP. It was better than fighting Ichigo vs Grimmjow.

May 12, 2010 2:04 AM

awesome episode :D
i can't wait til the next one lololol

May 12, 2010 2:13 AM

Hahaha.

Sig deleted for idiocy.

May 12, 2010 2:55 AM

Epic, there's no other word to describe this episode other than Epic!

They didn't skip to some more filler dialog crap other than the one in the manga, and they didn't f**k up Ulquiorra's second release, like they did with Ichigo's hollowification (it looked sooooo much better in the manga, than the anime), and they didn't censor the whole Ulqui made in Ichigo's chest with the cero much to my surprise!

And the arrancar encyclopedia bit was hilariously funny =3.....Kinda sad they changed Gin's eye color back to their original, instead of keeping them blood red!

May 12, 2010 4:36 AM
very cool episode

May 12, 2010 5:35 AM

Epiiic! ~~

Next Kiss x sis :P

May 12, 2010 5:56 AM

eh but as decribed in souls scoity isn't it were people with lesser soul presser can't go near then because it will hurt them and keep them down, so there saying the Orihime and Ishida are strong enough to stand and watch there fight as they could feel and it way down when they were inside

May 12, 2010 6:32 AM

nice angles..

but damn the fight is not so exciting =\
expected some awesomeness with ichigo.. but he's fucking useless

May 12, 2010 7:44 AM

since the fillers ended this shows been going at a pretty fast pace...can't wait to see ichigo's second form...I'm hoping this week will pass quickly so I can see next week's episode that much sooner!

May 12, 2010 8:41 AM

xBLACKxMAMBAx said:

Hypeathon said:

according to wikipedia.....this fight has 2 eps left lol

May 12, 2010 8:43 AM

Why are there so many spoilers here not wrapped in spoiler tags? When I gave a spoilers in the Naruto Shippuuden 159 thread, WRAPPED AROUND SPOILER TAGS, I got yelled at. But here everyone's just having a splurge with unwrapped spoilers.

Anyways, great episode. The animation was amazing, and the battle sequences flowed perfectly. They could have added in more music though...

4.5/5

May 12, 2010 8:57 AM

MagicalWafers said:
Why are there so many spoilers here not wrapped in spoiler tags? When I gave a spoilers in the Naruto Shippuuden 159 thread, WRAPPED AROUND SPOILER TAGS, I got yelled at. But here everyone's just having a splurge with unwrapped spoilers.

Anyways, great episode. The animation was amazing, and the battle sequences flowed perfectly. They could have added in more music though...

4.5/5

lol same here.....but also people know the main character wont die lol

May 12, 2010 9:04 AM

suigetsu00 said:
MagicalWafers said:

4.5/5

lol same here.....but also people know the main character wont die lol

Heh, I was pertaining to

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

Preview MangaManga Store