Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2023 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
Aw, Lieselotte is always trying to be helpful and do the right thing when people need her the most.

Fiene still remains very relevant in this series although I find her character chemistry with her father rather amusing. It seems even at this late in the show, they're still building relationships among the cast. Oh and Fiene is still badass as I remember. 
Feb 17, 2023 10:39 AM

Jan 2018
Semester break is over huh? That was quick.

Sieg is jealous because Fabby-"boo" called Lieselotte "Liese". That was hella cute.

Fiene also called his uncle "father". That scene was good too.

It's amazing that Endo and Kobayashi can make live commentary on sports like basketball now.
Feb 17, 2023 10:56 AM

Jul 2017
Lieselotte finding herself being princess carried by Sieg from her fainting, it's awkward for the fiancée, and though she has her qualms, it's Endo and Kobayashi goading him on to take care of the tsundere and spell her out of her doom from the Witch of Yore quick. The meeting of the gods, while the naming convention was certainly cringe-inducing, it's getting as many people on board to follow their quest of defeating the Witch of Yore, and it starts with Fiene and Sieg, with Art being the easiest and Fabian "Fabby-poo" being the hardest. Sieg's pleasantry words make Liese got head over heels, especially when concerned about their potential child lols.

With Fabian around, Sieg feels like a 3rd party, and seeing Liese married off to him is a possibility, but in hostility of losing his position. Anyways, Sieg's concerns aside, getting people to their side is a win. That said, not forgetting their side of the reality, and both Endo and Kobayashi doing the commentary for their own school's inter-class basketball tournament is a way for the former to improve on his commentary skills, reeling the school altogether with all their might.

Back to the game, and Fiene feels overwhelmed about meeting Liese's father Bruno, other than her passing the knowledge that Liese is in danger from the Witch of Yore. And with one reply of "Father", Fiene triggered a marriage proposal war is between Baldur and Bruno, which she immediately shuts it down. Despite Baldur's love for her, she feels like she isn't all that committed, and Baldur gives her his assurance that he'll go the stretch for her. As for convincing Leon Schach, their mother'll do the trick, though how she tends to do it to convince him is a mystery.

Coming along altogether slowly, but nicely.
Feb 17, 2023 11:42 AM

Oct 2017
Now I really wanna see Sieg and Liese's children, hope we get to see that happen. Sieg getting jealous was cute but he has nothing to worry cause Liese's heart belongs to him. Baldur x Fiene made some progress too which was nice. Endo and Kobayashi's basketball game commentary was good.
Feb 17, 2023 11:56 AM

Feb 2007
Nice to see Liese return a critical hit on the prince for a change as well. Both were boiling quite nicely there. :D
Feb 17, 2023 12:49 PM

Dec 2022
Los celos de Sieg lo fueron todo. Se nota como su amor por Liselotte va aumentando cada vez más.
Tambien me encantó el progreso de la relación entre Endou y Kobayashi.
Gran capitulo.
Feb 17, 2023 1:26 PM

Feb 2015
That was a nice episode. The plot is building up and the characters relationships keep going. Looks like Fiene's mom is going to be a big piece in getting Professor Leon on their side, and I'm all here for it!

Seeing Endo and Kobayashi being the commentators for the basketball game was fun. I hope we get some development on their relationship as well. It's so obvious they like each other!!
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Feb 17, 2023 1:32 PM

Feb 2018
Jealous Sieg was sure something lolol

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 17, 2023 1:55 PM

Nov 2011
It was nice to see Sieg get embarrassed for once. Especially when the thought of Marriage or a child came up lol.

Got to see a lot of the "Couples" in today's episode.

The Endo and Kobayashi moments were very nice. I liked them kicking their legs when they were on the sofa. Pretty funny moment. But being called lOvers after the basketball game...YES SIR!!!!

Fiene and Baldur moment's were awesome too.

Seems like we're just waiting for the Witch of Yore to show up. I am waiting for a big plot twist as well so we'll see.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 17, 2023 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
So many great moments this episode, Liese with that counter attack making Sieg almost melt, then Sieg actually being the one who is starting to feel jealous, I like a lot Endo and Kobayashi's relationship, it isn't the usual pair of teenagers blushing left and right but instead they spend quality time together, share a hobby and are just friends, sure they get embarrassed when something happens but that's not their whole interactions like it usually is on anime and the Fiene, her life got better but she still has concerns, fears and complex because of her complicated life.
Feb 17, 2023 3:01 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
We get a nice moment at the beginning with Liselotte waking up and Sieg right in front of her.

Endo and Kobayashi end up having a meeting to discuss how to deal with the Witch of Yore and decide for starters to get 2 of the other love interests, Artur and Fabian to help. Artur was easy enough as he is pretty loyal to Sieg, the hard part was Fabian. Considering Fabian has a fear of tall grown men for a good reason, Liselotte steps in to help. Sieg getting jealous was kinda funny. He even compared his past self to Fabian lol. Mission accomplished for now. Art and Fabian are now all good.

Also that has to be the hardest Liselotte has blushed, when Sieg said that she would make a great mother.

Back to reality again, Endo and Kobayashi end up doing the commentary for their schools basketball tournament and commentate the final which get the crowd rolling! Some of the students end up even shipping them which got them both good.

Fiene tells Liselottes father Bruno that his daugther is in danger from the Witch of Yore and With Kobayashi and Endo's advice she calls him ''Father'' which flipped a switch in him. Causing a small commotion between Baldur and Bruno over Fiene's marriage which was funny too. Fiene shuts it all down with ease soon after.

Baldur once again a man of words reassures Fiene that he will get stronger to protect her, even stronger than Fiene herself. Tough task he gave himself there but we are all cheering for you. Also I'm really wondering how Fiene's mother is gonna deal with Leon? Looked like Liselotte was having nightmares at the end as well which isn't good to see.

Pretty good episode again. Seeya in a week!

Feb 17, 2023 8:22 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
A very good episode in both worlds, really enjoyed Endo and Kobayashi commentating that basketball tournament, that’s definitely a future profession the two of them could look into, and then they ended up getting shipped together by everyone afterward which can only be considered a good thing lol. And then it’s back to gaming it up and saving the game world, the name of the game is to rally all the love interests to fight the Witch of Yor, and also get the help of the military lol.

There were some great moments in the game too, that first bit between Lieselotte and Sieg was really good, I also loved when they got each other super flustered with their comments, it was especially hilarious when Sieg got flustered lol. And that last bit where Bal and Lieselotte’s dad almost got into a fight over Fiene was also really funny thanks to that random power boost the dad got from Fiene calling him “father” lol.
Feb 18, 2023 1:42 AM
Aug 2022
The ending made me feel uneasy damnit witch of yores.
I don't understand why nightmares (witch of yores) coming to lieselotte-san.
I hope her nightmare will disappear asap.
Seig-kun jealous of kid😂😂 anyone will have the same reaction as him if imagination runs wild like you crush or love kissing another man😭.
Fiene-san calling father moment was so funny.
this is another Kawaiiii Episode.
so much tensed (because of ending scene) & excited for next episode.
Feb 18, 2023 9:53 AM
Dec 2022
Sieg and Liselotte want children, Endou and Kobayashi have been branded a couple, and Sieg has become very jealous of Fabian! How wonderful!!
Feb 18, 2023 11:52 AM

Jun 2017
I would give my life to protect Liese-tan.
Signature.
Feb 18, 2023 1:30 PM
Jan 2023
É Bal vai ter q passar por cima do sogrão pra pegar a Fiene
Feb 18, 2023 7:37 PM
Mar 2021
Yey more character!
Feb 18, 2023 11:51 PM

May 2015
Sieg learns what he has to do, and sets out on bringing the important characters together for the good end! Lieselotte catching wind of one of Siegs attempts makes for a funny interaction as we see Sieg actually get jealous! Another wild encounter is Kobayashi goading Fiene into calling Liese's father as father which nearly sparks a battle! With that I definitely think their interference in the games plot was a good thing!
Feb 19, 2023 4:49 PM
Nov 2018
Yay, the professor's gonna be convinced by an adult and not one of his students! And Fabian's gonna come to the defense of his new sister-figure. I hope gathering the cast together is all it will take, because I don't think we know exactly what the Witch of Yore is. I feel like there's going to be in-universe lore Kobayashi doesn't know about, or some other aspect that's gonna blindside them.
Telling Liselotte that something's preying on her and giving her nightmares could also help. They may not have therapy in their world, but they may be able to advise her on how to resist what amounts to intrusive thoughts. Let her be more active in her own rescue.
Feb 19, 2023 7:33 PM

Oct 2010
I expected Fiene to simply shout at both of them to stop, so I laughed out loud when she took the physical approach instead.
Feb 20, 2023 3:27 AM

May 2018
ok was way too cute when Fiene called Riefenstal father haha

That basketball commentary was great as well! Endou and Kobayashi do sound like a true couple now lol
Feb 21, 2023 9:51 PM

Jan 2021
Omg, this episode was so funny xD Sieg's jealousy of Fabian, Endo and Kobayashi as basketball game commentators, Liese's dad and Baldur wanting to fight... it was all dramatic in a funny way, I couldn't stop laughing.

Fabian is so adorable too! :3 ♡

Feb 23, 2023 3:29 AM
Nov 2011
The Father declaring he won't let him have the adopted daughter is priceless.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Feb 23, 2023 4:44 PM
Oct 2019
Ngl their Basketball commentary was so much fun, i will watch the game with them.

Looks like Fiene mom gonna handle Leon sensei.

Also we haven't got any scene with the Actor again, i wonder what he up to and how it gonna tie into Endo and Kobayashi.
Feb 24, 2023 1:40 AM

Apr 2020
im so bored im actually gonna fall asleep rn im sleeping
Feb 24, 2023 12:23 PM

May 2020
Shoutas and their charms... Sieg isn't the only one who couldn't comprehend this mystery, that's for sure. Though yes good thing he got the five year warning, he'll keep an eye on that kid this way.
Feb 25, 2023 7:22 AM

May 2015
Lovebirds Endo and Kobayashi:) While the game relationships are lovely, they both are also cute! That's funny how they got so into this game and genuinely cheer for Liese, Sieg, Fiene and Bal. I want to cheer for this couple as well, it was refreshing to see them doing some school activities, hope they'll go on another date someday.
Mar 17, 2023 4:34 PM

Nov 2013
Liese waking up with the prince's face right in front of her, what a scream
don't show us her father, i don't wanna see him after last episode
Liese grabbing him when he tried to leave, how cute, she even told him that her biggest fear is if he leaves her
with a little patting, he tells her that as a fiance, no matter if they are away from each other for a while, they will never be separated

now that the prince matter is solved, the gods need to work on a plan to actually beat the witch
trying to sound serious, Kobayashi just made them both laugh a lot lol
an apology from Kobayashi for going too hard on the celebrations lol it's f ine, he doesn't mind

anyway, in the side story where Fiene ended up with everyone in an harem, there was the one time they saved Liese... so with that in mind, bringing in the other charas is a good start ... 3 of them are already with them normally... the small one probably doable... the teacher... not so easy lol
the teacher had a bad childhood, and now deals with curses and other bad spells, oh no
might as well go for another choice, Liese's father who is a general, set to protect the kingdom from the witch

the gods called the prince and Fiene, and told them about the festival time for the witch revival, the 2 will need to convince Liese's father and the other 2 guys
1 of them, Art, just randomly appeared, nice timing lols he readily accepted

next, Fabian, the little boy ... seems like he is scared of tall guys because of his past... so asking Fiene could be the best choice lol ... i fuess she is busy with the uncle/father
Liese came at a good time, and having 4 little sisters makes her a good choice to talk to Fabian
LOL the prince told Liese she will make a good mother, leaving her happy but also pretty embarrassed... she said she will love her kids even if it's still early... but she fully intends to live up to his expectations... now it's his time to be embarrassed lols

going to Fabian, he got quite scared of Sieg, but quickly calmed down when Liese came... (i thought people in the school feared her, guess not), and they started to talk about magic, leaving Sieg jealous of another guy talking to his fiance :D she even invited him to go her house

time for some basketball between 1st and 3rd years, and the duo is doing the comentary, and they got caught by the president, so they will have to broadcast on the next one, with people hearing it even from outside, which brought more students to watch
i like how they made random jokes, while still comentating the game, everyone was having a blast, and they even made fun of the couple outside :D
anyway, with the tournament over, they can go back to the game

meanwhile Fiene and Bal are doing the task of talking to Liese's father
they were holding hands, so it's obvious they are a couple now, they didn't even think about it "i'll do my best for a future announcement" "get her or die trying" LOL

her father actually was happy that his daughter got her dream that he supressed... lol ok
anyway, getting his help was easier than expected
a little push from the 2 gods, and she called him father, oh my, that reaction
father and fiance, ready to fight, but better stop, we don't want blood in the palace
LOL she one shot them both and made sure they let her choose what she does
Fiene tho, not happy when people call her strong
Bal will get strong enough to slay gods or beat the witch, protecting Fiene forever
while Fiene was daydreaming, her mother came and made fun of Fiene calling the guy her father lol
she knows the teacher and might be able to recruit him for the battle ahead

fuck, stop hurting poor Liese, geez, stupid witch

lol the mother and teacher with strange masks, i wonder wtf is going to happen next episode
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 14, 2023 8:57 PM

Nov 2009
Hehe

Liese grabbing at Sieg unconsciously was cute.

LOL, Fabby-cuu.... Kobayashi... LOL

And then Sieg makes Liese conscious of "marriage" and "children".

And LOL @ Sieg feeling jelly of Liese conversing with Fabian.

Wait... why did Sieg's last sentence not appear on the screen? It's not like Kobayashi and Endo closed the game or anything... the screen is still there updating with Sieg's words... but it somehow didn't show?

Interesting commentary on Basketball, this is more or less what "Wrestling commenters" do.

As Wrestling usually have 2 or more people talking at same time, while most Sports usually only have 1 talking at a time. (the only time there are more than 1 talking is usually during "downtime" when they do "reviews")

Cause they view it as "unprofessional" when sport commenters "talk over each other".

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 2, 2023 2:43 PM

May 2018
It's nice too see Prince Seig jealous side xD

Liese is getting nightmare again.. (T_T)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2023

29 by DebiPS »»
Feb 6, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2023

63 by DebiPS »»
Jan 30, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

95 by souraia »»
Jan 25, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2023

41 by gyanburubii »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:53 PM

» Best Villianes Anime so far????

RjtheGreat14 - Jul 18, 2023

23 by YanYan »»
Oct 29, 2023 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.