Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai' Ends in Three Chapters

New
Feb 8, 2023 6:03 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official Twitter of Nene Yukimori's Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai (Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible) manga announced on Thursday that it will end in three chapters.

Yukimori began serializing the romantic comedy manga in Young Jump magazine in October 2019. Shueisha shipped the 11th volume on December 24.

VIZ Media licensed the manga in English and released the fifth volume on January 3, with the sixth volume scheduled to ship on March 7. The series is also simulpublished in English and Spanish on Manga Plus and VIZ Media's Shounen Jump website.

A 12-episode television anime produced by Pine Jam began airing on January 10. Due to the effects of COVID-19 on the production, the series will be delayed after the sixth episode and will restart from episode one in April 2023.

Synopsis
Junta Shiraishi is a high school student with one simple goal—to enjoy his youth. However, achieving this goal is not so straightforward since Shiraishi is effectively invisible to his peers; even his teachers routinely fail to notice his presence. In fact, there is a rumor circulating that whoever manages to spot him will receive good luck.

But there is one person who notices Shiraishi's presence without fail. Seated right next to him, Nagisa Kubo is determined not to let him quietly fade into the background. Unfortunately for him, this means that Shiraishi finds himself in some peculiar situations, all orchestrated by Kubo. Despite this, Kubo's playful antics might just be the catalyst needed to spark the thrilling youth that Shiraishi longs for. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Source: Official Twitter
Hyperion_PSFeb 22, 2023 9:35 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 8, 2023 6:37 PM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
Well damn, it's actually one of the good series.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Feb 8, 2023 7:18 PM
Jul 2017
Never thought I’d see a “girl teases boy” type of manga to end so soon. Usually they just keep going with no end in sight. Guess I can just pick it back up and finish it then. Might as well lol.
Feb 8, 2023 9:03 PM
Jan 2016
One of the end at the confession type series which tbh there's really no subplots so I'm happy the author doesn't drag this out
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Feb 9, 2023 12:28 AM

Aug 2008
You don't often see a series that just got an anime adaptation axed. Then again, it dropped its premise long time ago and turned into an awfully cheesy and boring romcom with nothing special going for it. It's actually way overdue.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 9, 2023 12:54 AM
Oct 2020
Nice manga, but lately it's become very filler oriented. I wonder if the author ran out of motivation.
Feb 9, 2023 1:28 AM

Oct 2017
Not ready for this to end.
Feb 9, 2023 4:23 AM
Dec 2021
Let me guess... They don't even hold hands, right?

Hate romantic subtext trash.
Good riddance!
Feb 9, 2023 5:01 AM
Jan 2017
a good cute romance series who knows where to end perfectly and don't drag on like a fucking garbage series like Rent a bitch
Feb 9, 2023 7:28 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm loving the anime so far (I'm an anime only) so I hope this can mean that we can get this entire series animated in a timely manner (Also I hope that this isn't one of those series where the couple don't get together until like the very end)
Feb 9, 2023 8:13 AM

Jul 2017
The anime is great, but the manga, like many other romance series in the same venture, gets pushed out too far beyond its salvageable value if it gets dragged on for too long.

A conscious effort to end the manga this soon is good, but I'm really not prepared to see this end.
Feb 9, 2023 4:49 PM

Nov 2012
I dont know if its bc of Kana-san or the designs, but this was so hard to watch for me I had to drop it.
I hope manga is not that garbage.

My Candies:

Feb 9, 2023 8:54 PM

Mar 2016
Really hope that the anime followed the manga ending.

Feb 10, 2023 3:51 AM

Mar 2021
Aww that’s so unfortunate, I really loved this series. I’m glad it didn’t drague on for too long though 
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2023 9:20 PM

Aug 2010
People better hope the show does well when it returns, or I don't think we'll get a second season.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by AwNoodles »»
33 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
2 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
3 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.