Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2023 9:08 AM
Jul 2022
I'm making this thread to explain the reason of why I think the Chainsawman TV Anime underperformed. I don't think it's a huge flop, but I'm sure a much bigger success was expected.

It is not my intention to anger anyone or pick a fight, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Why do I think the anime is underperforming? Let's see the arguments some make to say it's a success:

Argument 1: IT'S POPULAR!!!

Practically worthless. Bandwagon-hopping ''fans'' don’t pay for the bills, already proven useless in the past.

Popularity doesn't translate proportionally to success. The anime only sold 1.7K  BDs, which is disappointing considering that, for example, Kimetsu no Yaiba sold 40K BDs and Jujutsu Kaisen sold 20K BDs.

Argument 2: BDs aren't important anymore

I agree, the BDs are only a small part of the profits of an animation studio now. Let's see it's ranks on TV and streaming services!

Mogged by Gundam and MHA, assraped by Spy on TV.

Beaten by Isekai sword loli on Abema.

Beaten by Gundam on NicoNico.

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

Beaten by Spy on Netflix.

Beaten by Spy and Gundam on U-Next.

Competed with Spy on Amazon.

''But second place of all these platforms!''

No. Get first place for most before making statements like being the most successful anime of the season and then we will talk.

Argument 3: Manga sales

Dropping every week despite the relentless shilling (a full episode of Ametalk).

Having only 23 million copies in distribution (NOT SOLD!) is pitiful for the amount of hype this franchise had.

Argument 4: But it's an international success!

Barely a fraction of Japan sales much less France. Also, see Argument 1, most of the international ''fans'' don't pay to watch anime.

This international ''success'' won't cover the costs of the anime.

Argument 5: But MAPPA already got broadcasting rights money!

You might have a point here. But if that’s the argument being used, then don’t call it a big success.

MAPPA already got what they came for right? It doesn’t matter because they already took off with the money. Rankings don’t matter unless its absolute flop tier.

My conclusion:

If that’s what you call a success, your standards are low. I’ll give you that it’s not a flop technically but with all the expectations MAPPA had going in with the shilling, it’s embarrassing.

I'm sure CSM Season 2 / Movie will have budget cuts, and will look worse than Season 1. I also think the Part 2 of the manga won't be adapted at all. And if it is, it might not be MAPPA.

What do you think, is CSM the success MAPPA expected to be, or not? Thanks for reading!
FiltoFeb 6, 2023 10:13 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Feb 2021
If the show is more popular overseas, then all those people who pirated it, surely aren’t helping.
Feb 6, 2023 9:22 AM
Apr 2021
Yes it was a success 🗿
Feb 6, 2023 9:25 AM
Apr 2022
🥱😴😴😴
Wake me up when the real shit comes

Edit: This guy is a hater and is one of the few people who is constantly trying to cancel it. I would also like it noted that very few actual numbers were put in the statistical parts of the post, who just said it happened. Source: Trust me bro
Feb 6, 2023 9:31 AM
Jul 2022
Rimusimp said:
I would also like it noted that very few actual numbers were put in the statistical parts of the post, who just said it happened. Source: Trust me bro
I think you can check the rankings for past seasons on most of the streaming services I mentioned.

But, if what I wrote isn't a lie, would you still consider the anime to be a success?
Feb 6, 2023 9:38 AM
Apr 2020
Your definition of success is too broad, do you mean financial success? A successful adaptation to the source material? A successful story being told? Also you aren’t a Mappa employee, you have no idea what their goals were. It just sounds like you’re punching air with this post. We get it, the anime didn’t reach some people’s expectations. Why are you all so loud about it? This is like the 10th post crapping on the anime, your opinions have been heard, just move on.
Feb 6, 2023 9:38 AM
Apr 2019
I personally think that although it's not a resounding success, it doesn't really fit to say that the show "underperformed" either, I think the result is probably within their expected range and they're probably happy enough with how it turned out, except maybe for the BD sales but (correct me if i'm wrong) there were complications that essentially made the BD sales drop drastically if i'm correct so it's not necessarily because of the quality of the show at all, so I think the show was a success, it's not gonna break records or win awards or even be the best anime of the year or even the season but it's still a success more or less, but that's only cuz for me if it makes even a dollar more than the cost it is to make it then it still counts as a succes in my opinion

A little side note but for me personally I feel like CSM was rather than to actually make a popular hit anime it was more of an experiment by MAPPA, like they're trying to make something new and fresh and I guess something "Innovative" maybe, cuz for me the directing and production as well as how the entire show looks and feels seems very experimental to me..... but that's just me tho....
Feb 6, 2023 9:39 AM

Dec 2021
I don't care if it isn't.

Characters are hot. There is a cool plot, what more could you need for another sequel?
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Feb 6, 2023 9:40 AM
Apr 2020
Igreja said:

Characters are hot. There is a cool plot, what more could you need for another sequel?

Based. Great take. W
Feb 6, 2023 9:44 AM

Feb 2022
Filto said:
I'm sure CSM Season 2 / Movie will have budget cuts, and will look worse than Season 1. I also think the Part 2 of the manga won't be adapted at all. And if it is, it might not be MAPPA.

What do you think, is CSM the success MAPPA expected to be, or not? Thanks for reading!
Why would they do a season 2 but not adapt part 2? That makes no sense, the story isn't even over, and everything so far has indicated MAPPA is interested in adapting it to the end.
Feb 6, 2023 9:46 AM
Jul 2022
Chadanger303 said:
Your definition of success is too broad, do you mean financial success?
Yes.
Chadanger303 said:
Also you aren’t a Mappa employee, you have no idea what their goals were.
Their most important goal was to make money. I don't think the CSM anime will do well in that regard in the future (MAPPA already got the money for the broadcasting rights, but the rankings and popularity in Japan will affect future projects).
FiltoFeb 6, 2023 9:53 AM
Feb 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Oct 2020
Awwww... I was hoping for a truly objective answer to this question.  The anime was sooooo hyped, then.... you just didn't hear about it anymore.  I really wanted to know the answer to this question.  

I did enjoy it though.  Just to tell you how much I did:  I dropped Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer but couldn't stop watching Chainsaw Man.  Roaring financial success or not, it needs a 2nd season.  The fact that a 2nd season hasn't been announced yet probably shows it didn't perform as well as MAPPA hoped.  
Feb 6, 2023 9:47 AM
Oct 2022
Chadanger303 said:
Your definition of success is too broad, do you mean financial success? A successful adaptation to the source material? A successful story being told? Also you aren’t a Mappa employee, you have no idea what their goals were. It just sounds like you’re punching air with this post. We get it, the anime didn’t reach some people’s expectations. Why are you all so loud about it? This is like the 10th post crapping on the anime, your opinions have been heard, just move on.

I heard that they were aiming for at least 8k blue Ray copies in the first week as the worst case scenario, so this must be super disappointing to them. I think the manga is well loved but for some reason, the guys in Japan despise it. some say that they cut out some dialogue and some parts weren't adapted correctly. of course, the west won't be able to get this coz of all that is lost in translating japanese to English. there was a reason that the Japanese guys formed a petition to redo the anime after all.
Feb 6, 2023 9:48 AM
Apr 2019
Chadanger303 said:

I actually watched the anime after hearing a bunch of hate about it online, mfs even made a petition to redo the show, but when I watched it I actually thought the show was genuinely pretty good, there were some personal biases and expectations for me regarding some aspects of the anime that I think would suit it better from the manga but that's just unfair as shit if I let that actually drag the show down for me, so in the end when watching a show about a guy turning into chainsaws and killing weird ass blob monsters you just need to turn off your brain bruh....
Feb 6, 2023 9:49 AM
Jul 2022
Taynix said:
Filto said:

Why would they do a season 2 but not adapt part 2? That makes no sense, the story isn't even over, and everything so far has indicated MAPPA is interested in adapting it to the end.
Season 1 of Chainsawman didn't adapt all of Part 1 of the manga. First they have to adapt Part 1 to the end (In a future Season 2 or even Season 3), and then they would have to start adapting Part 2.
Feb 6, 2023 9:56 AM

Feb 2022
Filto said:
Taynix said:
Season 1 of Chainsawman didn't adapt all of Part 1 of the manga. First they have to adapt Part 1 to the end (In a future Season 2 or even Season 3), and then they would have to start adapting Part 2.

Yeah I know that. But I don’t know why the anime would go up to the end of part 1 then stop, it’s not a finished story.
Feb 6, 2023 10:02 AM
Oct 2022
Filto said:
I'm making this thread to explain the reason of why I think the Chainsawman TV Anime underperformed. I don't think it's a huge flop, but I'm sure a much bigger success was expected.

It is not my intention to anger anyone or pick a fight, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Why do I think the anime is underperforming? Let's see the arguments some make to say it's a success:

Practically worthless. Bandwagon-hopping ''fans'' don’t pay for the bills, already proven useless in the past.

Popularity doesn't translate proportionally to success. The anime only sold 1.7k  BDs, which is disappointing considering that, for example, Kimetsu no Yaiba sold 40K BDs and Jujutsu Kaisen sold 20K BDs.

I agree, the BDs are only a small part of the profits of an animation studio now. Let's see it's ranks on TV and streaming services!

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

No. Get first place for most before making statements like being the most successful anime of the season and then we will talk.

Dropping every week despite the relentless shilling (a full episode of Ametalk).

Having only 23 million copies in distribution (NOT SOLD!) is pitiful for the amount of hype this franchise had.

Barely a fraction of Japan sales much less France. Also, see Argument 1, most of the international ''fans'' don't pay to watch anime.

You might have a point here. But if that’s the argument being used, then don’t call it a big success.

MAPPA already got what they came for right? It doesn’t matter because they already took off with the money. Rankings don’t matter unless its absolute flop tier.

My conclusion:

If that’s what you call a success, your standards are low. I’ll give you that it’s not a flop technically but with all the expectations MAPPA had going in with the shilling, it’s embarrassing.

from what I think, the people in Japan most definitely did not like the anime. they loved the manga and so it was very much hyped up so all the streaming platforms over there wanted to get their hands on it. I guess that's where most of mappas income from the anime as of now has come from. but from the stuff I've seen, they did not like the anime at all with some forming a petition to redo the anime.

from what I've seen, their major complaints is that some important parts were cut out and some of the dialogue wasn't correct. also, the voice actors were apparently forced to speak in a low voice or something, making the line delivery not as good as it should be and stuff like that. so from the hate this anime is getting from Japan, its probably safe to say that MAPPA has probably made as much money as they would get from csm while it was airing and not right now.

People in Japan are seriously disappointed in how it turned out and that's why the sales are low. nobody wants to rewatch something they don't find interest in. in this way, I would term this anime a failure, coz it didn't satisfy a huge chunk of its target audience and if the blue ray sales are any indication, its not doing too good financially. yeah, MAPPA has made alot of money off the broadcasting companies, but that's probably it. maybe it's not going to cash in any more.

as of now, the only way they can salvage the situation will be to other remake the anime. they can ignore all the complaints and proceed to season 2, though obviously with worse animation, and this will lower the value of the anime series

it's such a shame coz the staff poured their souls into this project and it ended up getting a huge backlash

also, i don't think the series has failed financially coz they've already made alot of money as is. but they probably aren't going to make any more and if they proceed with season 2, then it most definitely will be a financial failure
Feb 6, 2023 10:04 AM
Jul 2022
Taynix said:
Yeah I know that. But I don’t know why the anime would go up to the end of part 1 then stop, it’s not a finished story.
Well, I remember reading in a Fujimoto interview that you can end the story with Part 1, and that it already feels like a satisfying ending.
Feb 6, 2023 10:14 AM

Mar 2021
yes i would call a show with over 1 million members on mal and 9 fucking million views on something like 9anime a success. definitely
Feb 6, 2023 10:18 AM

Apr 2019
Filto said:

Popularity doesn't translate proportionally to success. The anime only sold 1.7K  BDs, which is disappointing considering that, for example, Kimetsu no Yaiba sold 40K BDs and Jujutsu Kaisen sold 20K BDs.

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

My conclusion:

Yeah you proved your point. CSM was a failure. Hurray! Now please go back to the cave you crawled out of. We are all tired of these kinds of threads. Even if it was a failure who cares. We viewers have no stakes involved with how much money it made. Even if it never gets S2. Some other anime will come and all of us will start watching that. This anime is already over. Stop beating a dead horse.
Feb 6, 2023 10:25 AM

Feb 2022
how does it effect the economy of your country ?
Feb 6, 2023 10:34 AM

Jan 2013
There's no way of knowing that without having the financial details on their international profits, but obviously it was a domestic failure.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Feb 6, 2023 11:09 AM
Jan 2023
Filto said:

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

My conclusion:

please say in one tone don't be rough and rude while saying as you are saying like you are teasing someone
Feb 6, 2023 11:09 AM
Jan 2023
Supreme success.
Feb 6, 2023 11:16 AM
Jan 2023
MadanielFL said:
If the show is more popular overseas, then all those people who pirated it, surely aren’t helping.

see India has heavy population worldwide 1.42 Billion and amount of anime fans are wide here but when chainsawman anime was ongoing it was not legally available in india , and maximum people don't know how to use vpn aur which vpn they need to use or the vpn prices are very high people are finding free vpn then there was only 1 option that was pirate because it saves time and you can easily watch on sites plus you don't have to work very much to find pirate sites or apps , and now majority fans have watched csm and now netflix india has bought chainsawman when majority of fans have watched it pirate so who will watch it again as they have already completed it but then also some of them are rewatching it to show some support to mappa (including me) but people don't have much time so they can rewatch it

so this is the major problem of their loss
as the main profits come from INDIA and CHINA for more population

and their are some silly reasons which people are taking main reasons for failure of chainsawman
Feb 6, 2023 11:16 AM
Jan 2023
see India has heavy population worldwide 1.42 Billion and amount of anime fans are wide here but when chainsawman anime was ongoing it was not legally available in india , and maximum people don't know how to use vpn aur which vpn they need to use or the vpn prices are very high people are finding free vpn then there was only 1 option that was pirate because it saves time and you can easily watch on sites plus you don't have to work very much to find pirate sites or apps , and now majority fans have watched csm and now netflix india has bought chainsawman when majority of fans have watched it pirate so who will watch it again as they have already completed it but then also some of them are rewatching it to show some support to mappa (including me) but people don't have much time so they can rewatch it

and their are some silly reasons which people are taking main reasons for failure of chainsawman
Feb 6, 2023 11:18 AM
Jan 2023
Chadanger303 said:

same i was thinking ,he was not telling reasons he was being heavy on that topic rather than explaining
Feb 6, 2023 11:21 AM

Feb 2021
ARIJIT_DEY420 said:
MadanielFL said:

Yeah obvioulsy that would happen if there is no option.

But I'm mostly talking about those who had the option to watch legally, and yet they still chose to pirate it.
Specially those living in the USA, Canada, and UK
Feb 6, 2023 11:23 AM
Apr 2020
Filto said:
Chadanger303 said:
Your definition of success is too broad, do you mean financial success?
Yes.
Chadanger303 said:
Also you aren’t a Mappa employee, you have no idea what their goals were.
Their most important goal was to make money. I don't think the CSM anime will do well in that regard in the future (MAPPA already got the money for the broadcasting rights, but the rankings and popularity in Japan will affect future projects).

I know it’s a business and money is always the primary goal. They also made 13 eds though, to…create buzz to boost sales? Idk if I buy that. It’s definitely more than just sales that define success. You can only speculate if they are going to reduce budget BECAUSE of “financial failure.” That’s why this and the petition for a new director are so baseless. These are realms we have 0 clue about.
Feb 6, 2023 12:36 PM
Jul 2022
Chadanger303 said:
Filto said:
Yes.

I know it’s a business and money is always the primary goal. They also made 13 eds though, to…create buzz to boost sales? Idk if I buy that. It’s definitely more than just sales that define success. You can only speculate if they are going to reduce budget BECAUSE of “financial failure.” That’s why this and the petition for a new director are so baseless. These are realms we have 0 clue about.
The thing that defines when something is a success, it's the money. CSM technically isn't a failure (for now) because MAPPA just got the money from the broadcasting rights from around 10 TV stations and all the streaming sites.

But if the anime wasn't very liked and watched, and that's what happened in Japan, less stations / sites will be interested in buying the rights to broadcast the Season 2 of Chainsawman.

That's why I don't consider the Chainsawman anime a success. Not in the long term.
Feb 6, 2023 12:44 PM
Jun 2021
ok a quick glance at your list and the way you talk, it is clear you are one of those elitist I only watch true cinema type of people. how about you just let people enjoy what they want instead of huffing all that copium clinging to extremely vague stats and biased comparisons to prove that what you think is right. I really don't get what your goal here was, cause there is no room for discussion, there really was nothing said nor did you really provide anything other than stats that fit your views.
Feb 6, 2023 2:30 PM
Dec 2019
Filto said:

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

My conclusion:

This was long as fuck, amazing hook, valid points + arguments, and open-ended conclusion, honestly man I never planned on watching this because I don’t like anime that are overhyped because then my expectations are high, to me flopping in your home of origin is a flop, anything else means nothing if the east ain’t fucking with it, which is sad because I caught ep 1 in a stream and enjoyed it, I didn’t think CSM was anything to ride home about per se, although, it definitely entertained nonetheless, it felt like a chore to watch towards the end but it’s a solid anime, I don’t think we may be getting more form mappa unless they’re okay with making back what they put in often, I don’t get why it’s received poorly in the east but does numbers in the west (both pirating and paying). But if Japan says it’s a flop then that’s what it is there’s no argument, I thought it was solid but it’s like I say, animation doesn’t make or break an anime, your story does, the first part wasn’t it like that I guess, like most anime with a less than first part but really good shit going on later, CSM may not get a second chance after today, who knows, but a flop in Japan is a flop for me. 7/10
Feb 6, 2023 2:38 PM
Mar 2021
Crazy how one inept director can ruin a whole show with bad directing. The staff was stacked with talent.
Feb 6, 2023 2:57 PM
Apr 2022
Chadanger303 said:
Igreja said:

Based. Great take. W
damn bro even got chad to acknowledge his take! W take Fr tho
Feb 6, 2023 3:15 PM
Nov 2021
Anime fans really are the worst just enjoy the show and if you don’t then don’t watch it how you gonna say it’s unsuccessful because YOU had higher expectations for the show? It’s one season 🤦‍♀️
Feb 6, 2023 3:16 PM
Nov 2021
titodacat said:
ok a quick glance at your list and the way you talk, it is clear you are one of those elitist I only watch true cinema type of people. how about you just let people enjoy what they want instead of huffing all that copium clinging to extremely vague stats and biased comparisons to prove that what you think is right. I really don't get what your goal here was, cause there is no room for discussion, there really was nothing said nor did you really provide anything other than stats that fit your views.

Exactly you said it well
Feb 6, 2023 3:20 PM
Jul 2022
Rimusimp said:
Chadanger303 said:

Based. Great take. W
damn bro even got chad to acknowledge his take! W take Fr tho

''Characters are hot''

''There is a cool plot''

Nice argument, I understand now why some of you said this was ''peak fiction''.

I can't wait for MAPPA to butcher adapt the latter arcs of Part 1.

Enjoy it, bros!
Feb 6, 2023 4:06 PM
Dec 2021
Chadanger303 said:

Obviously he means financial success, its the only type of success thats relevant to mappa lol
Feb 6, 2023 5:09 PM
Apr 2019
You know how know CSM was successful and liked by more people than hated by who watched it? Because there are constantly people like you trying to bring it down saying how bad it was, if it was bad it would have been forgotten but here we are over a month later and the negative Nancy’s are still unsuccessfully trying their best to convince people it was bad
Feb 6, 2023 5:41 PM

Dec 2022
For me imho it is quite a success or even more as in the point of view of international audience wise.

In Japan it did not because of the Japanese manga readers or jp anime fans probably hated how mappa executed it in a live action movie like animation rather than your usual anime nowadays so. The Japanese fans taste in anime is already pretty strange but hey i have no complains because it's their culture/tradition and i myself is not a Japanese cause i'm Indonesian.

And on top of that i believe the lack of comedy plays a big part into this as well because it is not executed as well as the manga version, i mean i knew the anime would never live up to the manga for at least like around 38 chapters because the manga IS JUST that good. In summary i have no doubts about the future of csm anime wise.
SanessyAdversaryFeb 6, 2023 5:55 PM

Feb 6, 2023 5:50 PM

Dec 2022
All and all if you really think on the inside that you don't like the anime or kept thinking abt the downside of an anime all the time like 24/7 you should just leave the anime alone or csm series as a whole cause i think it's not that healthy to keep thinking abt that.
I think making a thread like this is only going to make people shitting on you because of people's personal opinions let it be bias or culture wise or anything remotely makes sense especially in a popular one and no hate yknow for the person who created this thread and that's just my suggestion.
SanessyAdversaryFeb 6, 2023 6:03 PM

Feb 6, 2023 6:06 PM
Apr 2020
K-Arlovski said:
Chadanger303 said:

Obviously he means financial success, its the only type of success thats relevant to mappa lol

I disagree. I don’t think they would have made 13 eds if they cared ONLY about money.
Feb 6, 2023 6:21 PM
Feb 2021
I'd say it was a success but yeah nowhere close to the amount of hype they generated for the show
Feb 6, 2023 6:56 PM
Apr 2022
It’s not a hot take that Mappa shot for the sun with Chainsaw Man, but for all it’s glitz and glammor it was shot down from the heavens by Bocchi the Rock, among other lesser known anime.
Feb 6, 2023 9:11 PM
Dec 2019
Yes 🗿 (character limit)
Feb 6, 2023 11:18 PM
Aug 2022
not gonna read that all, its a success imo
Feb 7, 2023 4:53 AM
Jul 2021
Filto said:

Beaten by Spy on Hulu.

My conclusion:

Like most other series, if the first season isn’t anything overwhelmingly good it will underperform. It’s a story in the end of the day and it just gets better and better as the manga moves along. Tbh i don’t care if there is a lower budget or not but i guarantee if the start of the manga was just as hype as the later arcs then it will have performed better. The overhype it got was purely from the later chapters and so it seemed underwhelming to many who expected more crazy stuff to happen i guess. At the end of the day, i don’t really care how or when it’ll be adpated with what budget, i just wanna see it be adapted cuz i loved the manga.
(i also think it underperformed since it was aimed at a western audience, and since japan usually contributes to a lot of statics in anime, it looked like it underperformed)
Feb 7, 2023 4:55 AM
Dec 2021
When I read a thread of csm, I again saw same faces who hate this anime AT THE BEGINNING in several threads, posted several posts. Pls, if you hate csm so let it go and comeback with your favors, you guys didnt have anything to do?
Feb 7, 2023 7:09 AM
Jan 2023
Filto said:
Rimusimp said:
I would also like it noted that very few actual numbers were put in the statistical parts of the post, who just said it happened. Source: Trust me bro
I think you can check the rankings for past seasons on most of the streaming services I mentioned.

But, if what I wrote isn't a lie, would you still consider the anime to be a success?

Yeah I would. A lot of people love this anime. In Poland Csm manga sells out 2/3 days after reprint. In Poland Csm manga is selling really better than One Piece, JJK, Demon Slayer, Kimetsu no Yaiba etc. Even if I can't name Chainsaw Man "masterpiece" it is best anime of last year and best anime made by Mappa. also You have to remember that Csm came out few months ago while Demkn Slayer and JJK more than a year.
Feb 7, 2023 9:43 AM
Sep 2019
I don't think an anime has to be the number one most successful production in every possible category to be successful. It's got plenty of viewers and fans, plenty of merch sales, plenty of manga sales, and good production. That's a success, even if it's not the only success of the season/year.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1139 by xSake »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

581 by Dark_zarich »»
Apr 21, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 22, 2022

730 by Dark_zarich »»
Apr 21, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Who else thinks Ryu Nakayama did an amazing job with Chainsaw Man S1?

GoatPieceLuffy - Jan 8

45 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Apr 20, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 1, 2022

781 by XxSkullPistolzxX »»
Apr 19, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.