Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witch Hat Atelier
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 5, 2023 4:01 PM
Apr 2022
Ok so none of this is confirmed or even leaked but I just wanted to point out something I thought was a little interesting.
So on twitter the mangaka followed the producer of Komi San and now CEO of BUGFILMS(Summertime Render ep 15, Zom 100) right after the anime was announced. Also the CEO of BUGFILMS has on his bio that “Zom 100 in progress, * preparing for a new project”. Thought this was interesting and perhaps a sign towards a BUGFILMS adaptation which would be very good. If you look at either the Zom 100 trailers or Summertime Render episode 15, you can tell this studio is amazing 
Feb 5, 2023 7:52 PM
Mar 2022
Bugfilms only have one anime so im still worried.
but if the rumors is true then i hope they do their best to adapt the manga. like their lives depends on it
Feb 5, 2023 7:56 PM
Apr 2022
Ryujin-Sama said:
Bugfilms only have one anime so im still worried.
but if the rumors is true then i hope they do their best to adapt the manga. like their lives depends on it
They have done individual episodes and they are an OLM subsidiary.(if you need explanation of what a subsidiary is, an example is: WIT is a subsidiary of Production I.G. and cloverworks is a subsidiary of A-1) I’m confident that if they get the project they will do it very well. They are one of my top up and coming studios. While it’s not as good as getting something like WIT or Bind, I’d say they are probably the best new studio
Feb 6, 2023 4:20 AM
作画

Nov 2019
if Zom 100 is as good as it looks in the PV (which is one of the best one's I've watched lately) then I'm very very confident they'll be able to do a great job on Witch Hat Atelier too, wish I knew more about the background of this studio though
Feb 6, 2023 4:47 AM
Apr 2022
nwssx said:
if Zom 100 is as good as it looks in the PV (which is one of the best one's I've watched lately) then I'm very very confident they'll be able to do a great job on Witch Hat Atelier too, wish I knew more about the background of this studio though
It was the producer of Komi-Sam’s studio, they did summertime render episode 15, and a few individual bits from Komi San, they haven’t done much but everything they have done has been good.

More topics from this board

» It has been two years since the announcement

Khachaturian - Apr 15

6 by ArtemisSato »»
Apr 19, 3:31 AM

» Which studio? ( 1 2 )

10--56 - Oct 25, 2022

50 by Rexnihilo »»
Apr 18, 3:11 PM

» I just saw this and I'm bdksnsldbfbsn

Koukyoukyoku - Mar 1

4 by Fang_Tooth »»
Mar 29, 3:20 AM

» They announced the anime adaptation almost 2 yrs ago. What do you think they are cooking ?

Anienjoyer - Jan 19

7 by DioBrando_69420 »»
Jan 20, 8:22 PM

» How are we coping?

BrianaBird - Nov 28, 2023

3 by Peenutz »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.