Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 5, 2023 4:53 PM

Feb 2009
phantomfandom said:
I like this line "My violence is not your average violence".
The story is still progressing within my expectation.

I was so thrown off by that line! Imagine you're about to fight someone and they warn you straight up like, "My violence is no joke" LOL gave me S1 laughs

Feb 5, 2023 7:02 PM

Dec 2018
glad i'm not the only one utterly confused. i'm still enjoying it but with each episode I have a harder time piecing together what exactly is going on. i'll need to rewatch all at once when it's finished.
Feb 5, 2023 9:48 PM
Jul 2012
I freaking HATE that Melheis and Ivis have changed sides AGAIN. Was the author seriously afraid of having two of the seven demon lord on Anos' side, as if it actually made a difference to the plot?
Feb 5, 2023 10:12 PM

May 2018
I think someone wrote that whatever they liked about this anime in the first season, is severely lacking in the sequel. I agree with them… It’s got a tentative score of 4/10 for me.

That said, I’m really loving the ending song
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 6, 2023 6:16 AM
Feb 2023
very good anime this season
Feb 6, 2023 9:37 AM

Jun 2017
Gabu-sama said:
I freaking HATE that Melheis and Ivis have changed sides AGAIN. Was the author seriously afraid of having two of the seven demon lord on Anos' side, as if it actually made a difference to the plot?
That's because Avos has more authority over them and can overwrite control anytime, plus that complicated spirit stuff about legends and shit. Once Anos deals with her they will be free for sure.
Feb 6, 2023 3:49 PM
Jul 2012
MomoSinX said:
Gabu-sama said:
That's because Avos has more authority over them and can overwrite control anytime, plus that complicated spirit stuff about legends and shit. Once Anos deals with her they will be free for sure.
I understand why, in universe, that's the explanation given, but the author could've come up with at least a dozen other reasons to take these two figures out of commission without stooping to flip-flopping them about.
Feb 6, 2023 11:59 PM

Aug 2019
Anos father is proud
Feb 7, 2023 4:04 AM

May 2021
Ok, the part of the episode with Emilia was half-decent.

Kingofheroes12 said:
Stark700 said:
Seems everyone in this show is getting involve in some way or form. Most prominently is Anos who seeks eager to accept a challenge. They're also seeking to save Misa.

Idk, feels like this episode is a bit all over the place. The antagonists this season has no mercy either...which is painfully hard to watch at times. At least Anos seems to have a plan in all this mess. 

you are just a person who really hates this anime you are not aiming to comment but you are just making low rated anime funny

I don't think he even cares enough to hate it.

Feb 7, 2023 5:20 AM

Jul 2014
Man there are some stuff I dont quite understand like 80% I do and the rest I just dont. However , im still enjoying this, cant wait to see them destroy Avos
Feb 7, 2023 2:29 PM

Nov 2009
Well, Emilia now learns how wrong she was back in season 1 as it was her turn to get hunted and then saved by the exact Hybrid that she was going to hurt before.

Anos was so proud of his Dad, LOL

___ ___ ___

And it looks like there's still ppls (mostly Hybrids) that isn't brainwashed. It looks like only the Royals and Pure-bloods are being brainwashed huh... well, most Royals are already crazy since we've seen that back in season 1, as the reason why Emilia was turned into Hybrid by Anos.

Now they're going to head straight into the castle by way of a portal, lol.

Too bad Anos and gang doesn't have the time to go around and save the other Hybrids... I am pretty sure half of them in the city are now dead.

Unless Anos somehow at the end gets a new spell that can revive "sources"... I am pretty sure those Hybrids aren't coming back.
amlgFeb 7, 2023 2:40 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 8, 2023 12:17 AM

Jun 2015
All I can say is Dark Hatsune Miku..

No but seriously, so far all of the characters so far seem to each be getting their own story/side arc explored so far. 

And props to Emilia for receiving what she was dishing out in season 1 and seeing the light. 
Feb 8, 2023 9:05 PM

Nov 2009
Crescent_Star said:
All I can say is Dark Hatsune Miku..

No but seriously, so far all of the characters so far seem to each be getting their own story/side arc explored so far. 

And props to Emilia for receiving what she was dishing out in season 1 and seeing the light. 

More like "Black Rock Shooter" hehe

Also, Emilia didn't really see the "light" (more like she just got a taste of what she was doing)

She more or less still wants to return back to Royalty, but she also realized what she did was wrong, however still can't decide whether to join the Royalty or Hybrid if she ever gets turned back. Which is why she couldn't answer Anos at the end.

She's pretty much in the middle right now, she knows what she did was wrong, but she still wants to be above the Hybrids.

___ ___ ___

other note, LOL @ your avatar, Yui be going ham on that corn-cob
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 10, 2023 11:22 AM

Nov 2013
from last episode, Misa's spirit showing her true colors, being the fake demon king, Avos, and how she wants a world governed by royalty ... but before that, she must beat Anos

Anos giving a speech on how the riddle in the battle of wits was easy, not that i understand or care about it...
they all attacked him, so he disappeared, while saying the true demon king would come back soon

they will have to defeat Avos but not make Misa suffer from it, nothing difficult for Anos lols
the tree tried to stop them, but Anos power is too violent for the tree's rules lols

there's some random idiot trying to stop Anos, but the old guy comes and takes his place in the battle

they found Leena and the little fairies decided to let them outside, and she will come with them to see someone from the past

after they teleported to the gate, some guards went away, while Anos was invisible, like they wanted to let him go in, and it seems some of them are not under control

in the city, many high nobles are killing low blood people by taking their mana, how disgusting these guys are lmao
his parents are kinda worried about him

lmfao, that bad woman that Anos beat in season 1 is now a low blood so she is also being chased, serves her right ... we even had flashbacks on how she was treating Anos's fan club girls for not being highblood
Anos parents saved her, that was a bad move, but thankfully Anos arrived just in time to beat them
lmao, not cutting them into 8 pieces, but into 888, it looked like fireworks

lol Anos father is jealous of how many girls he has in his harem
Emilia wanted to turn back into highblood, but after living as a lowblood for a while, she saw that she probably wouldn't be happy mistreating people like she did before

Anos is using his advantages, Avos can only use stuff from legends, but things like the school's underground place, or some of Anos weapons, are not known by anyone, so there's no legends about them

anyway, Anos and his team will head to the school underground, while the fan girls will stay in the house
wow, Zestia's are all living in a big city lol anos recreated a city from the past
to end the episode, they will teleport directly to the enemy territory, and will probably get attacked right away, not that i'm worried, Anos will just beat them lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 11, 2023 7:19 AM

May 2020
Info dumping just not stopping lol. Though the good thing from the episode.. bitch from last season got her dues and it just feels as good as it did last time.
Feb 13, 2023 2:01 PM

Jul 2022
why the frick do anos's subordinates keep getting stolen man they too weak
and haha emila noob
Feb 14, 2023 7:22 AM

Jun 2019
For a min. I was scared for Anos's parents but I was happy to see them all right. His father is funny and his mother is adorable and Anos loves them very much.
Feb 16, 2023 8:22 AM
Oct 2022
Excellente episode
Feb 18, 2023 5:51 PM
Jan 2023
Great episode 🔥
Feb 24, 2023 5:37 PM

Mar 2010
Anos has the greatest parents; I hate to ruin the anime for ya'lls but i'm anos real father uwu

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 28, 2023 4:56 PM
Mar 2019
This anime somehow make me don't hype for S2 than S1. Lot confusion other char somehow just show and disappear like got nothing to do. What I don't like very much is story, I have no idea where to lead is just like Boruto or what?
Mar 3, 2023 5:03 PM

Nov 2012

I was sad seeing Emilia suffering in this episode to be honest. (╥﹏╥)

Yeah she tasted her own medicine but everything got their own limits.....

But god season 2 Emilia it's so cute  ❤❤❤❤❤

Mar 15, 2023 9:01 AM

Jan 2017
God it's so satisfying to see current Emilia being humbled so much after what sbe was in S1
Oct 6, 2023 3:32 AM
Dec 2022
Anos will go to all out to protect his loved ones and his followers. Those that defies him will pay the price.
Oct 9, 2023 12:15 PM
Aug 2021
So has he recovered all his strength yet or naa? Since the last time they spoke about his strength they said he had only recovered by 1/10th.
Oct 16, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2022
Emilia returned in this episode. Obviously there's some internal confliction due to the disparity between the worldview she had when she was still of royal stock, and her "reincarnation" as a hybrid, especially since she has a feeling of gratitude towards Izabella and Anos. It'd be interesting to see what her brother thinks of her now, since he's still a royal.

I like the city full of Zeshia clones too. They're all very cute.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 30, 2023 2:52 AM
Jun 2012
Your boi turned some punks into literally fireworks.

Because swiss cheese was just not enough tiny pieces for him.
Jan 1, 4:54 AM

Apr 2013
Of course the only girl who turns evil is the one who doesn't want to suck the MC's d*ck...
Feb 21, 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
What's avos dilvehia's goal anyway? Wtf does she want? Also, after this Anus should turn every one into mudbloods
Apr 10, 6:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well its back to the spirit lore again as how those half evil Misa turned into Avos from rumors and legends. But still its a big question why those half-Misa formed. Perhaps the next episode will answer that?

Hah to think that those racist teacher comes back again to learn her harsh lesson as a hybrid. Tho, its still weird how she still ended up like that with no help whatsoever because her father actually a loyalist of Anos but his daughter actually turned out to be like that. Well, at least she got her lesson and received a thanks from Anos, so she must be proud of it.

The city for 10k of Zeshia seems like a peaceful place. But their goal isn't that, so let's see next then....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2023

95 by ColourWheel »»
Apr 14, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

49 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

90 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

52 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.