Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 4, 2023 9:39 PM
Nov 2020
K-Arlovski said:
Wow another episode filled with Deku's introspective mental struggles. How new!?

Silence hater. This episode was so good it made me wanna cum😩
Feb 4, 2023 9:43 PM
Nov 2020
I'm curious since this is the final act how many more seasons will we have since the manga is still going on?
Feb 4, 2023 11:18 PM

Oct 2021
Love how that in the ending of this episode, "The Final Act Begins" phrase is in there. It fave me the manga vibes feel! And this episode turned from hope to dreary. It's hopeful when Deku stated that he'll save Shigaraki, but then, there's Ochaco narrating how Deku left U.A. in April. Such a sad and sentimental scene for our remaining heroes!

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Jul 2013
We got a big revealment about One for All and therefor learned more about it's power and his predecessor's. I was kinda shocked hearing that the Yondaime died of "Old Age". The craziest part has to be that One for All can only be transferred to someone who's quirkless, otherwise they'll meet the same fat as the Yondaime. I really wonder why 2 of the predecessors were facing the wall without saying a word.
After all what Shigaraki did Midoriya still wants to rescue what "might" be deep inside of him. He's absolutely right about the fact that One for All isn't a power to kill and rather to save someone. Seeing Nana Shimura and Yagi cry with the beautiful music playing in the background and the superb voice acting made this scene even more emotional.

Back into the real world Endeavor, Hawks as well as Best Jeanist had to face difficult questions in a media conference. That woman really got on my nerves, but I'm glad Endeavor responded in a very calm and collected manner. The evacuation of citizens into shelters like the U.A. so that heroes had an easier time to protect them, definitely makes sense.

Damn, Midoriya left the U.A.? It's such a typical move for Midoriya not wanting anyone else to get involved, since it's "his" problem.

I'm already curious as well as excited to see what this "Final Act" has to offer.

Feb 4, 2023 11:41 PM
Oct 2015
There's no turning back from now on
Feb 4, 2023 11:53 PM

Jul 2014
amazing episode!! i legit cried at the bit where deku said one for all's purpose has change etc, literally so emotional!! beautifully executed 

i cant wait for more!! final act is here, it's getting really serious 
Feb 5, 2023 12:35 AM

Dec 2010
PurpleMagic said:
So One for All can only last a long time with someone who's quirk less. It feels like they needed to make One for All have some kind of handicap and some kind of time limit for Deku. He will most likely be the last person to have One for All. So all this pressure is put on Deku to defeat One for All; once and for all.

I don't understand why he told all his classmates though. What does that accomplish, it feels like Deku is just being dramatic and it feels a little out of character for him to do. "Sorry I'm leaving here's the reason." All Might just reiterated why keeping that secret is important. The only reason he told the number 2/3 hero is because its a situation that calls for it.

Deku would have been better off just faking his own death, similar to Best Jeanist.
That wouldn't work, All For One has Search, so he can always tell where Deku is, if Deku is moving around, he's not dead.
Feb 5, 2023 1:25 AM
Nov 2020
Tibi-kun said:
In, my opinion best 6th season episode so far. Very emotional. I'm very excited about what's next!

very true. best episode
Feb 5, 2023 1:27 AM
Nov 2020
AkshatRajput said:
i have a question that he told his secret to everyone in the class or to only uraraka?

I think he told to everyone. As it was mentioned in ending that I am revealing this to entire class A
Feb 5, 2023 2:52 AM
Dec 2022
As a manga reader, I can't express how long I've waited to see this episode come out, it was perfect, the discussion Deku had with the successors, OFA was revealed to everyone, Vigilante Deku coming in and the beginning of the final chapter of the world of MHA, truly the best episode of MHA
Feb 5, 2023 3:45 AM
Feb 2020
rasterman7 said:
Woah, wait, does this mean that this season will be the last? I thought there was more stuff to be adapted still. In any case, since the cat is out of the bag it would make some sense.

no we still gonna get one more season
Feb 5, 2023 3:51 AM
May 2022
ight so ep 18, this episode was an episode that I was waiting to see animated, I'm a manga reader so I knew what would happen, however personally for me this was far more emotional than when I read the manga, I expect the 7th season to come at around 2024-2025ish idk how long it takes to make a season, hope it will be very good but back to topic, best episode of the whole season for me as of right now, I don't see how they could have done the episode better honestly, the deku talking to all the wielders of OFA was really good, how they showed the letters, ochaco reading the letter while showing all the class 1A students receive the letters and surprised about it, and then the "baka" from ochaco was fucking amazing, and deku standing on the cliff with gran torino's cape looks drippy as fuck, and the "In April, Deku left our hero academia." sent shivers to me. just wow 100/100 on the episode studio bones.
Feb 5, 2023 3:55 AM
May 2022
0451 said:
Wait, Deku revealed his secret to his class?? This is gonna have great repercussions.

Did Deku officially drop out of school? Or is it like he just left on his own without doing any papers?
not really, not gonna spoil anything but for now it doesnt have any repercussions.

and no he didnt do any papers man just went to go get the milk and went to fight musculer 
Feb 5, 2023 4:31 AM

Dec 2020
As far as we know, Deku will possibly be the last wielder of One For All. However, I failed to understand the gist of this topic, including the topic about quirk factors/consciousness and about All Might forming another consciousness through One For All ? Can anyone break it down ?
                                                                                                                                                                                      My reviews

Feb 5, 2023 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Izuku's realization with talking to the previous wielders of One For All, what a moment of fate and timing.

With the limitation gone, everyone is able to interconnect with one another. The 4th wielder Hikage Shinomori with Danger Sense, he was the atypical one who presumably died of old age and had the power the longest as a typical human. In retrospect, he was acting like Shigaraki with multiple Quirks in his body after confirmation with Yagi, which also confirmed that All Might was the same Quirkless like Izuku, and that the One For All powers transferred from person to person too much that it manifested its own requirement for the power to be transferred: to someone who is the same Quirkless, which only comes once in a blue moon, but until that happens, Izuku is the final wielder of One For All to kill Tomura Shigaraki.

Even the perception of Shigaraki controlled under All For One out of hatred, it was a huge task of saving it to destroy the former, now that Izuku is made aware of the consequences for a power that was once created to destroy its own antithesis, to the point of testing to see whether entrusting to both All Might and Izuku were the right choices, which they did. But the secret being leaked out to the public isn't doing any favours, and All Might would do all he can to quivel this secret to only those worth in the know. Endeavor, having to face public sentiment with Hawks and Best Jeanist, the raw truth is spoken out with much criticism, it's the Hero Society's undoing in the midst of those still sustaining like Endeavor.

The word getting out to Class 1-A that all the villains are after Izuku after revealing the truth behind his Quirk, and as much as it pains him to leave U.A., this is his parting to them.

The Dark Hero arc begins next week, and this is Izuku's restart. The Final Act Begins NOW!
Feb 5, 2023 8:13 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! another perfect episode!
now Deku has to do the inevitable AWOL from the Academy.
omg from the looks of it would Deku's final destination is with the wielders? oh no i hope there's some twist (pls avoid spoilers)
5/5.

Feb 5, 2023 9:06 AM
Jan 2023
If deku can no longer pass on his ability to anyone anymore - in the film, how was he able to do it anyway?
Feb 5, 2023 11:57 AM
Nov 2016
Another awesome episode, I do find cringe the 2 guys facing the wall in Midoriya's dream, I've found that part cringe in the manga, and this part sure got me cringing in the anime too, like, is there a reason they are facing the wall in the first place? the only reason they are doing it is to make them look "mysterious" or something but instead of looking mysterious they look cringe as fuck.

Other than that, this episode is pretty awesome, and Midoriya's talk no jutsu in the dream got me a bit emotional too and a bit teary-eyed, not gonna lie, I love these types of emotional moments and if an anime scene gets me teary-eyed then they did a pretty good job, the awesome piano piece that was playing in that moment helped a lot as well, I love sad piano pieces with melody so they nailed that part with the piano pretty good too.

And Deku went solo-mode, that guy is Rambo now.
xZabuzaxFeb 5, 2023 12:02 PM
Feb 5, 2023 12:34 PM
May 2021
now it starts the real deal
Feb 5, 2023 1:19 PM

Sep 2017
Really feels like we're coming to the end here but I know there's still a decent bit of manga left so we're definitely not finishing the series this season. I guess this series ends with AFO being defeated tho? I can't image much else given how all this has been building up
Feb 5, 2023 1:21 PM
Aug 2021
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Feb 5, 2023 2:18 PM

Apr 2016
As a manga reader, this episode affected me more than the manga did. The last few moments of Daiki Yamashita reading the letter Izuku left for Ochako.. All might's tears.. I felt like crying.

Asking a 16 yo to solve your problems, talk about the massive burden

The best arc in My Hero Academia is starting!!!

Feb 5, 2023 3:15 PM

Jan 2021
MariaKnight said:
PurpleMagic said:
So One for All can only last a long time with someone who's quirk less. It feels like they needed to make One for All have some kind of handicap and some kind of time limit for Deku. He will most likely be the last person to have One for All. So all this pressure is put on Deku to defeat One for All; once and for all.

I don't understand why he told all his classmates though. What does that accomplish, it feels like Deku is just being dramatic and it feels a little out of character for him to do. "Sorry I'm leaving here's the reason." All Might just reiterated why keeping that secret is important. The only reason he told the number 2/3 hero is because its a situation that calls for it.

Deku would have been better off just faking his own death, similar to Best Jeanist.
That wouldn't work, All For One has Search, so he can always tell where Deku is, if Deku is moving around, he's not dead.
Nah, the top three heroes and All Might would know about the fake death. He really didn't need to tell his classmates the big secret.
Feb 5, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2019
pretty good no cap
Feb 5, 2023 10:04 PM
Dec 2020
omg that SAYONARA got me
Feb 6, 2023 3:49 AM

May 2015
Wait a minute, is this really the final season ?
Feb 6, 2023 6:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Deku at the end wow, so he's leaving the academy and seems like this is really when things get very serious, this arc is gonna be one of the most interesting one I believe
Feb 6, 2023 7:19 AM
Oct 2015
Uguu_Tsukimiya said:
As someone who has only seen the anime, I understood this too. Is it? How many is left from the manga?
Feb 6, 2023 9:28 AM

Feb 2021
Let's go. The past wielders have interacted with Deku. He's the final OFA wielder. OFA coming to a quirkless guy like him was quite fateful. Had it landed with Mirio as Nighteye wanted, it would have shortened his lifespan significantly. But it would have practically made him unstoppable for quite a while. Just imagine a user who can use OFA's super-strength but Shiggy or AFO can't even touch them because of the Permeation quirk.

All Might reveals the secret about OFA to the top 3.

Even Class A is now in on the secret of OFA.

And finally, Deku has left UA to become a vigilante. So hyped for the next few episodes.

Feb 6, 2023 9:33 AM

Feb 2021
Uguu_Tsukimiya said:
Nope. Just the final saga. There's like 50+ (and counting) more manga chapter to be adapted so Season 7 will probably be the final one.

Feb 6, 2023 9:35 AM

Feb 2021
rob4tech said:
If deku can no longer pass on his ability to anyone anymore - in the film, how was he able to do it anyway?
That's why I don't consider those films to be canon. They just have good animation. The plot is questionable most of the time.

Feb 6, 2023 11:08 AM
Apr 2021
infinitywarlord said:
Just kill Shigaraki man ffs stop with the “I wanna save him” crap bs 🙄
IKR. Just cut with this hero crap.
Feb 6, 2023 2:27 PM
Aug 2022
love this version of deku
Feb 6, 2023 5:27 PM

Mar 2021
Garvgpt said:
infinitywarlord said:
Just kill Shigaraki man ffs stop with the “I wanna save him” crap bs 🙄
 Save the poor mass murderer terrorist, he's just a kid inside!!! 😭

Feb 6, 2023 9:03 PM
Feb 2023
empezó la época de Deku seinen!!
Feb 6, 2023 10:39 PM
Apr 2021
MugiwaraJopa said:
Garvgpt said:
 Save the poor mass murderer terrorist, he's just a kid inside!!! 😭
Don’t care. He killed people, he also deserves to die
Feb 7, 2023 12:16 AM

Aug 2019
My favourite part of the manga and anime so far is this current scene where Deku talks about Shigaraki. It demonstrates Deku's dedication to becoming a hero capable of saving everyone, including Shigaraki. It's a significant and emotional moment.

Deku, the vigilante, is on his way.

Bruh Jeanist looks like a huge penguin
Feb 7, 2023 9:00 AM
Jan 2023
So are we finally moving past set up stuff.... seems like it. How far do they plan for this season to go? 7 episodes left and paced they way they have, they're gonna be a drag
Feb 7, 2023 11:58 AM

Oct 2018
Ok, finally we are going for the last saga. 5 episodes spent just on the aftermath of the war, now the season will most likely end by teasing the American hero and only the Dark Deku arc will be adapted. I'm 6 seasons deep in, hope it's decent at the very least.
Feb 7, 2023 2:05 PM
Oct 2020
Finally vigilante deku arc!!
Feb 8, 2023 8:40 AM

Nov 2013
continuing from last episode, All Might sensing what Midoriya is going through while sleeping, he should be talking the memories of past users (maybe even including All Might himself) ... this reminds me of the game Honkai Impact,

kinda confusing why some of the guys are looking at the wall, like they are in punishment during class LOL

after explaining how they got better at communicating with Midoriya, one of the guys made a joke about privacy, which made Deku choke lols
Deku managed to speak a bit, so everyone was happy with that, but the important talk must proceed

the 4th user's power, a spiderman danger sense, and his funny way with words, he is like a cynical sage, and he easily used his power to dodge an incoming slap, and the black whips LOL

he died at 40, an old age for an OFA user, which might mean Deku will not live too long (cough anime with lots of final seasons cough), with each use of his quirk taking away his life force
the difference to All might, who used to quick for much longer and is still alive (he is the yellow guy in the chair, no wonder i didn't recognise him), is that AllMight, just like Midoriya, was a quickless person, an empty vessel with space for the new power ...so maybe there's hope for Midoriya lol
that being said, Midoriya speaking is so confusing (is it even jp?) that they had to also put japanese subs, how are the other guys understanding him?
in a world where most people have quirks (wasn't it still like 20% quirkless? what?) maybe Deku will be the last one to ever use it
Nana asking him if he can kill Shigaraki tho, i'm sure he doesn't want to, but he probably will need to (all because dumb heroes didn't even try to destroy his body before he awakened, but whatever)
Nana blaming herself for leaving her family to be the OFA wielder, leading to Shigaraki's current life, and she is embarrassed to ask a 16yo boy to pay for her mistakes, but in this case, there's no choice, since he himself decided to hate the world

the fact that Deku still wants to forgive Shigaraki ... and even worse, the fact that the other users think that's the correct choice as well... it's way too much for me to take, no matter how much he might be crying inside, he probably destroyed half the country and killed thousands of people, fml ...

Hawks and Jeanist finally talking to All Might about OFA, too late to hide it now
meanwhile Endeavor and the other 2 gave an interview about Toya, about Hawks father, how he killed Twice, about Jeanist simulated death

that woman screaming about the damage caused by the fight, and telling the heroes to do their jobs (she seemed to understand her words were too much before she even finished lol), but the heroes accepted it
with less heroes, the area protected will decrease, so people will have to move to places like hero schools, to stay under their safety
Endeavor telling people to direct their complains at him, and not at the rest of the heroes who are trying their best to save them, he is taking his "atonement" pretty seriously

Uraraka talking about random stuff that i am too dumb to understand "if people need heroes, then heroes will leave from that day on" like what? (19.55)
Dabi is enjoying himself looking at Endeavor's interview lols

Deku sent a letter to everyone explaining his power and reason for leaving, telling them as well how much he enjoyed their year together
the rest of them can't believe what they just read, i'm sure they wouldn't mind being "targetted" by Shigaraki to continue being with Deku

we saw him chasing off a gigantic villain, and will have problems fighting him next episode

"the final chapter to becoming the greatest hero has started" ... lol what? final season part 20 incoming? :v
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 8, 2023 2:52 PM

Apr 2019
I don't buy this Deku transformation. What does he actually want to do now? Ok, he wants to protect his friends, but he doesn't stand a chance against Tomura alone. He exposes himself to enemies like on a plate.
btw. what's wrong with Best jeanist neck. It's a fucking giraffe lol. Can't at least one person look normal XD

Feb 9, 2023 8:58 AM

Sep 2008
Wait, is this the final season? Or will the final act be REALLY long? :P
Feb 9, 2023 4:34 PM
Dec 2017
Holy shit this story just keeps getting fucking better
Feb 9, 2023 10:00 PM
Oct 2019
episode full of information... ngl this episode gave me chills a lot.
i'm so curious about two of the previous OFA users that facing the wall.

Emotional and Despair.

The Final Act begins, so next season is gonna be the end of MHA?
Feb 10, 2023 5:14 PM

Jul 2021
Holymoly, this episode was a blast! We get new information about One For All and Midoriya challenges Shimura's view on Shigaraki. Loved this episode a lot!
Feb 11, 2023 12:14 AM

May 2020
Episode was good enough if we just ignore, "I want to save Shigaraki", segment.
Feb 11, 2023 5:03 AM
Jan 2022
Pretty good episode one of the best till now the developments were major and as we know midiroya has awakened new powers and ofc the towns are in chaos
Feb 11, 2023 10:46 AM
Jul 2017
pace felt rushed, what a weird test from the floating wielder about wanting to kill. I get the purpose of dramatic flair, but it's just childish.

Also, why are 2 users facing the wall, are they on timeout? I wish we saw more of society hate heroes, deku recover, and then leave, but they skipped over all of that.

Additionally, I wish we saw the message the floating wielder gave to the guy with air coming out of his feet. Such a heart felt opportunity thrown out of the window.

Now edgy deku comes on
Feb 11, 2023 11:27 AM

Feb 2010
I'm reminded of a translated quote from a Horikoshi interview I saw years ago where he said that he felt sad when it came to Inko. No clue how accurate that was or if it's a real thing he said, but I felt it in this episode this afternoon
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

337 by bubba460z »»
Today, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

417 by bubba460z »»
Today, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

175 by oozePOP »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

260 by Kalley »»
Apr 17, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

219 by Elanin »»
Apr 8, 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.