Forum Settings
Forums

JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2023 3:03 PM

Jul 2022
Pretty decent chapter. The main group finally all met up but then split right back up again, Hol Horse encountered Ryoko who is under a trance, and Josuke is left defenseless on the roof with Karaiya who has... a torch? I have no idea. Was very weird to have most of this chapter be about D'Arby. I liked the final page of that scene with the USELESS USELESS stuff that was coo

Other than that the chapter was pretty slow all things considered. Hopefully we see Karaiya do something cool soon. The fact that he's holding a torch or something makes me think he doesn't have his own Stand to defend himself. I dunno. 

Feb 2, 2023 7:21 PM

Jan 2021
This chapter was a very good one with some awesome art as usual. I liked when Hol Horse thought he seen Kakyoin but it was actually Ryoko, just seeing Kakyoin's face again brings a smile to my face always. Also Ryoko holding the gun to her head gave me a fright for a second. When Josuke ran to the roof and DIO said "open the game" I started freaking out lol, just seeing more events that took place during or before part 3 is just so awesome, it adds so much to the stuff that already happened. Also D'Arby freaking out within an instant against DIO was really cool, also DIO using timestop against D'Arby was really cool, just showed how powerful he is. Also the thing with DIO talking about the name Danny and what he does to people/things called Danny was so cool, he really just didn't like Danny huh lol. Also the whole "USELESS USELESS USELESS" thing with D'Arby was really awesome. Hopefully Josuke can break out of the ability before he gets hurt!
Feb 5, 2023 2:39 AM

Nov 2020
Josuke is in trouble!

It's nice to see some old faces like D'arby!

That scene where Dio asked Daniel if he was called Danny is hilarious!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Feb 9, 2023 2:51 PM
Jun 2020
I loved that callback to Phantom Blood with DIO asking D'Arby whether or not people ever called him "Danny"
Feb 14, 2023 10:59 PM

Jan 2011
Goddamn, you can't remind me of Danny like that.

Nice way to tie in that fan theory that D'Arby was scared of Jotaro's trick because it reminded him of Dio.
Feb 29, 2:42 AM

Nov 2020
Dio still hates Danny lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 16 Discussion

MisutaaPurinsu - May 20, 2023

13 by ReaperCreeper »»
Jun 8, 2023 2:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 15 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Apr 20, 2023

4 by krejola »»
Jun 6, 2023 9:19 AM

» Do these events take place before or after Josuke meets Jotaro?

Buddy2604 - Jun 2, 2023

2 by bottomwin »»
Jun 2, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 14 Discussion

Green_Giorno - Mar 17, 2023

4 by Camyy »»
May 15, 2023 3:55 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Crazy Diamond no Akuryou-teki Shitsuren Chapter 13 Discussion

artychaild - Feb 18, 2023

3 by Camyy »»
May 15, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.