Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2023 10:24 AM

Aug 2016
Okay so now that we got chapter 400 back in December. What's next? Is there a new hiatus or just a short break? I think I heard somewhere that it was gonna change from weekly to monthly, but I'm not sure when that was supposed to begin?

Feb 1, 2023 11:07 AM

Jan 2017
flottings said:
Okay so now that we got chapter 400 back in December. What's next? Is there a new hiatus or just a short break? I think I heard somewhere that it was gonna change from weekly to monthly, but I'm not sure when that was supposed to begin?

It entered an indefinite Hiatus.
It was announced at the same time that they are searching for solutions , and that changing the schedule release is considered. (Probably monthly , but not sure)

In my opinion , it would be better for Togashi to get someone else to draw , while he just do the scenario.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 1, 2023 11:56 AM

Aug 2016
Alexioos95 said:
flottings said:

It entered an indefinite Hiatus.
It was announced at the same time that they are searching for solutions , and that changing the schedule release is considered. (Probably monthly , but not sure)

In my opinion , it would be better for Togashi to get someone else to draw , while he just do the scenario.
yeah i think so too, didn't his assistants also draw many of the pages from the new chapters? Like the forest scene for example?

Feb 27, 2023 11:12 AM

Jun 2011
Wow there are only 400 chapters out so far? I had the manga on hold almost a decade ago at around chapter 340, there's barely a year worth of content a decade later.. Togashi's got to stop being stubborn as hell, and hire people to draw for him, because let's be honest, nobody is reading his stuffs for his art or expression of art, neither was he doing a lot of "expressing" either from what I've heard, it's basically wall of text after wall of text.

Guess I'll have to wait 2 more decades before picking this back up, and hope that by then, Togashi actually gives his loyal HxH fans a deserved closure to the series.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.