Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 30, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Sistia is tough but it looks like Inglis is the one who has the edge in this fight. She is enjoying it a lot too, perhaps seeing Sistia as a worthy opponent. Inglis was way too much for her to handle though.

I'm kinda disappointed in Lani from this episode/show though. She needs to get stronger...
Jan 30, 2023 9:41 AM

Dec 2022
cyrene looks very cute when she is small
Jan 30, 2023 10:20 AM
Jun 2020
My guess: the masked man, the Steelblood or whatever Front's leader, is Rafinha's brother.
My Main Candies:
My Bonus Candies:
Jan 30, 2023 11:43 AM

Jul 2017
Inglis wanting to fight against the Hyral Menas Sistia Rouge, and the animated fight action is the same as Inglis making a joke out of said magic wielder, to have fun in fights. But the next time when both meet again, Inglis will not be so kind, especially when in it involves Rafinha. Seliyn leading them to the kingdom's undergrounds of the Highland core that absorbs mana, to save its people before imminent destruction comes when they least expected it. To Inglis, she'll just follow Rafinha in the mood to become her squire, and Rafinha pledging her help towards Seilyn to protect the surface, it's help needed in the long run.

To expect one of the surface people to rebel against the Highlanders while encounteing Seilyn transformed into a magicite beast The meet with Sistia, this time with the Bloodchain Brigade to protect the surface people from the Highlanders and eliminating the Levitation Circle, you would at the very least expect some children to do the convincing, and it weirdly did. The temporary pact with the Bloodchain Brigade to wear won Seilyn of her transformed beast self, at the very least the Bloodchain Brigade did their job and stood out of the objective to rid the Highlanders.

Is it me, or do I feel that this show is too intelligent for its own good that it breaks the story flow? Surely it must feel that way.
Jan 30, 2023 11:47 AM
Jun 2021
KANLen09 said:
Is it me, or do I feel that this show is too intelligent for its own good that it breaks the story flow? Surely it must feel that way.

It shows that nothing is black or white, there are really bad Highlander, but also good ones. The Bloodchain Brigade has noble objectiv, but they are extremist. Inglis wants to protect Rani, but she'll do everything she can to become stronger and fight strong people (putting her cousin in danger)...
Jan 30, 2023 11:49 AM

Jul 2017
groudonvert said:
KANLen09 said:

It shows that nothing is black or white, there are really bad Highlander, but also good ones. The Bloodchain Brigade has noble objectiv, but they are extremist. Inglis wants to protect Rani, but she'll do everything she can to become stronger and fight strong people (putting her cousin in danger)...
Thanks for the enlightenment.

Really, I thought I was just about being lost with how the show has been meek with its themes, or is it that I'm overthinking too much.
Jan 30, 2023 11:50 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Few would grin like that when faced with such a daunting foe. Not often you see someone use spartial attacks though. Inglis switching from a grim faced warrior to a polite young lady at the drop of a hat really was impressive. Still the higlanders literally stealing the land huh. Shame that lady Seilyn got drugged the same way as well though. Its good that we finally have someone that can match Inglis's speed. In the end im glad that they didn't need to end Seilyn's life. Having her a fairy though now thats an interesting idea.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2023 12:00 PM

Sep 2018
Started off as dumb fun, has ended up just fucking stupid.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jan 30, 2023 12:03 PM
Jun 2021
borderliner said:
Started off as dumb fun, has ended up just fucking stupid.

Would you care to explain your thoughts please ? ^_^ I'm interested
Jan 30, 2023 12:07 PM
May 2021
She is becoming more and more like Goku now 😂😂
Jan 30, 2023 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
May be recency bias but I’m very close to putting Chris in my top waifu list rn lol. I just love her combination of meathead and being cute. Literally a hot female Goku

The lore and world building is getting better too. I actually think the show does a good job of putting you in Chris and rafi’s shoes and not trusting highlanders. I was on the fence about whether or not sylene could be trusted. The world isn’t black and white, you have good highlanders and shitty ones just like any other group.

The masked man is really interesting tho. I wonder if he’s also been reincarnated.

Poor rafi, don’t worry, they’ll grow!
Marinate1016Jan 30, 2023 12:17 PM
Jan 30, 2023 1:05 PM
Aug 2020
The episode was really good, inglis is focus on what sge (he) really wants…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 30, 2023 1:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i never thought i'd get so tired of the "NEVER LOSE/STRUGGLE" MC trope

even if its a girl and shes sexy af/seasonal top waifu material

but hey, at least i got some girl vs girl action, even if it was kinda lame

EcchiGodMamsterJan 30, 2023 1:11 PM
Jan 30, 2023 1:58 PM
Jul 2022
anime_monger said:
My guess: the masked man, the Steelblood or whatever Front's leader, is Rafinha's brother.

That's an interesting take. I like it.
Jan 30, 2023 3:21 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Inglis is all fun and games until Rafi gets involved.

Sistia is actually a pretty strong opponent, but once again Inglis is just to strong. 

I actually felt bad for Cyrene cause she was one of the nice highlanders but I'm probably gonna like her even more now in her current form, she is too cute and  she really likes Inglis's cleavage lol.

I really hope we see the leader of the steelblood front fight Inglis, that would be good to see!

Seeya next week folks!

Jan 30, 2023 3:25 PM
Apr 2022
Even though Inglis has a male soul, I cann't help but getting aroused💗💓🫣
It is a crime?🤫
So,I come up with an idea bellow:::

""Is it wrong to get aroused towards a waifu who has a male soul inside! 🤭""

At least one Upcoming isekai anime gonna have this title😁.Why not?!This is the only remaining idea left for isekai anime😃.
But I can take pride that I am the only one who invented this amazing idea!

Please, someone send this idea to japan,anime directors!🙏🙏🙏😘

Now, applaud me at your heart's contains!🤭anime:Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀
Jan 30, 2023 3:31 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Well it's a really good thing that Saline in her "magicite beast" form (so much other terminology, I'm so lost and forgot what it all means) managed to stop herself before death-laser-ing those three little kids. If she didn't stop, and in fact utterly crushed those kids, it would've pretty much been Inglis' fault, since she stopped the "blood brigade" who was ready to put Saline down. Thankfully that wasn't the case (although things would've been way more interesting if it was), and everything is all good. Saline is alright (I legit forgot who she is though), albeit in a new smaller form, and enjoying herself swimming in Inglis' cleavage.

Rather solid above-average production quality imo. Fights look and sound pretty good.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 30, 2023 4:59 PM

Feb 2019
When will Rani learn to think for herself? She's acting more and more like a squire than a knight, always deferring to Inglis about and getting ordered about by her too lol Lyn-chan's a cutie, will she become a permanent companion to the duo I wonder...

And that leader of the Brigade gives off a familiar feel to me, I wanna unmask him and find out lol
Jan 30, 2023 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Seilyn, I don't even know if she is still alive and the same "person" with that new form, she wanted to help but her plan was also half thought, no wrong / right answers on this show.
Jan 30, 2023 7:04 PM
Jan 2020
bliss1023 said:
It is a crime?🤫

At least one Upcoming isekai anime gonna have this title😁.Why not?!This is the only remaining idea left for isekai anime😃.

Now, applaud me at your heart's contains!🤭anime:Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire ♀

It's not wrong. Inglis is not male anymore. This isn't wearing a costume.
Jan 30, 2023 7:07 PM
Apr 2022
MadVandal said:
bliss1023 said:
It is a crime?🤫

It's not wrong. Inglis is not male anymore. This isn't wearing a costume.

Thank you.I was worried that I have bocome a lesbian! 🤢🤮
now I know I am not!
Jan 30, 2023 7:07 PM
Jul 2020
New female char, Sistia, looking hot and tough :> Of course she looses to Ingris, but she manage to pull few hits on her. Also that stomach punch Sistia recived lookes satisfing :>

Oh, finally who (maybe) can go toe on toe with Ignis? Cant wait for more.
Jan 30, 2023 7:26 PM
Mar 2021
pretty decent fight between Inglis and Sistia.
pretty fast pace between requiring soldier and Cyrine became monster.
atleast the goal of story was delivered.
Inglis and Rani continue the adventure!
Jan 30, 2023 7:59 PM

Sep 2019
See this is where I dropped the manga.

Protagonists who hide and won't use their power even if when friends life is on the line is just the worst IMO.

It's like self-imposed NERF.

It's friends that matters most and yet the adult inside of our protagonist instead of using his past life experience instead here she acts as if she's a kawaii battle maniac girl.

• The knight who attacked and almost killed her friend escaped due to her incompetence
  • Her friend almost died the second time btw

C6R5 Raiden
Jan 30, 2023 8:05 PM

May 2019
It's interesting how the storyline has developed such that there really is no wrong or good side with what's currently going on and by that I mean the rebels are fighting the Highlanders and one of the reasons is because they plan on literally stealing land so they are devoted to stopping them. On the other hand, the current Highlander, Saline, was trying to improve the city, unlike the last Highlander that murdered an innocent man.

It sucked that Saline was transformed into a magicite beast but at least she lived but is now a fairy-type (at least in body) residing in Inglis' cleavage.
Jan 30, 2023 8:41 PM

May 2015
Inglis is the Muscle and Rafinha is the Moral Backbone! But then whos the brain? Looks like the new Lyn has a role to take! But on another note I think It's actually refreshing to see a fantasy story that isn't trying to have all of the enemies be 1 dimensional clear cut baddies. This fictional land is in quite the pickle! But so far our MC hasn't picked a side...other then whichever one gives them the strongest opponent. Right now that's looking like joining the highlanders and fighting against the Brigade!
Jan 30, 2023 8:42 PM
Jan 2020
koneroko said:
See this is where I dropped the manga.

Protagonists who hide and won't use their power even if when friends life is on the line is just the worst IMO.

It's like self-imposed NERF.

It's friends that matters most and yet the adult inside of our protagonist instead of using his past life experience instead here she acts as if she's a kawaii battle maniac girl.

• The knight who attacked and almost killed her friend escaped due to her incompetence
  • Her friend almost died the second time btw

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if her callous indifference to the lives around her is part of the original material. She didn't even blink when it came to the fate of the people in the city and just dumps it all on Rani. 
Jan 30, 2023 10:17 PM
Nov 2014
Wow she is so OP its crazy. Maybe they went a touch overboard on that. Welp, its very fun nevertheless. How adorable is lyn? so cute!! Pretty weird turn of events though....
Jan 30, 2023 10:30 PM

Feb 2016
Chris Boobs 👍👍👍
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jan 31, 2023 2:04 AM
Oct 2018
Man, I wish this show was actually about swordsmanship instead of magic spells. Whats the point of making the title talk about mastering the blade? She ain't even using a sword most of the time. I'm also getting a bit tired of them going through the same "omg why do you look happy" thing. It was fine a few times but it's like several times each episode. I get the joke already, tell a new one.

Also as much as fighting strong opponents is good, we don't see chris actually practicing or refining anything. At this point she is no stronger than when she was the hero king. Probly weaker even.

The show completely wastes the premise.

Regardless, it's not unwatchable or anything, just disappointing.
Jan 31, 2023 2:18 AM
Aug 2022
anime_monger said:

Interesting I like your opinion
Jan 31, 2023 3:55 AM
Jan 2021
super cringy
cant stand it
Jan 31, 2023 4:25 AM

Jun 2015
This show keeps on getting better. Awesome action, awesome battle sequences, tons of intrigue and characters. Not much more to say.

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 31, 2023 5:16 AM

Jun 2016
very solid episode !!!

the story keep better and better ..

also inglis is super adorable !!
Jan 31, 2023 6:56 AM

Mar 2022
Really enjoying this show loving the main character hoping for good things.
Jan 31, 2023 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
And looks like the "bad knights and Sistia" is actually the good guys.

Since Highlanders are 90% evil shit that treats surface people as slaves. Which Seilyn mentions as everyone that gets caught by the transforming surface land into air land will become slaves...

And then we got Rani that decides she'll help Seilyn to fight against the Highlands when the time comes... but we all know it'll be Inglis fighting 99% of the times, LOL.

___ ___ ___

But it looks like one of the anit-highlander took the first move and turn Seilyn into a monster. Since Seilyn never told the town about anything so they don't know Seilyn was actually also anti-highland.

Also, looks like the Brigade's leader is also quite powerful, the guy can actually deflect Ignlis attack somewhat. And can also use Aether spells.

(this also means the Brigade knows what they were doing all along... when Ignlis said they were putting the people the Bridge wants to protect in danger, which in fact they were never in danger since the Leader was there and can easily defeat monster Seilyn with Aether magic)

Also, Mini Seilyn is so cute, LOL.

Tho the leader said she can't turn back? does that mean Seilyn will just stay Mini forever and apparently can't speak? (does she even still possess her former self? since it looks like her intelligence degraded into that of a child)

But overall... it looks like the whole plot of this series is suggesting Ignlis will end up fighting against the whole of Highland.

The other hint as mentioned in this episode is "Aether" as the Brigade leader uses. Meaning a "divine source" (aka Goddess) is still somewhere in the world but apparently unable to be detected or communicated.

This most likely suggests the Highlands somehow trapped and imprisoned the Goddess and is using her to power themselves up so they can dominate over the surface people.

TBH, I want to see how Iglis fight Highlanders... so far the only fights are against surface people (knights are originally surface people) and Highlanders that got turn into monsters. (which is interesting, since it looks like the Highlands is turning strong surface people into knights to have those knights fight against their own surface people so the surface people can never rebel... why does this remind me of "Hunger Games"?)

Also, they stated in previous episode that only Highlanders will turn into monsters while surface people don't from the powders... I believe this is all cause of the head-tattoo the Highlanders brand on themselves. Which I guess allow them to control mana better, but in turn gives them a weakness of being turn into monsters...

I wonder if there really is no way to turn the monsters back to their human forms...
amlgJan 31, 2023 1:52 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 31, 2023 1:44 PM

May 2015
It is refreshing to have an MC who just doesn't give a f*ck and doesn't care about whats right and wrong she just wants to fight. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2023 4:13 PM
Apr 2013
Another great episode. Well things sure escalated this time, quite a lot happened, oh my.

So first we have the conclusion of the battle, uhm. Chris is still as op as always, though her opponent. I feel like is it just me or has the power level escalated very rapidly?
Anyway something about chris and rani, but so far there's been a lot of plot and only small character development. We're still missing the other two girls in the op as well.

I wasnt expecting the highlanders to literally be "taking" land either. Hurr. It seems miss highlander doesnt seem to "agree" with the rest, there'll definitely be more and more, but I doubt they'll (all) be as nice.

We have yet another powder and beast scenario, is this going to be a recurring trend? (Supposely off screen there were some generic battles as well, but so far)
Surprisingly we have the leader(?) of the brigade showing up already, its only ep 4? Mysterious masked guy doesnt even have a name. He seems quite strong though, but we didnt quite get a proper battle with chris so its hard to tell. The fact that he directly said aether itself is really intriguing, so many questions and so little answers.

I do wonder if they'll find a way to undo the effects of the powder at some point. Sure as heck wasnt expecting them to freeze and then shrink her? Uhh. 
Anyway

Hard to say exactly how the progress is going, we wrapped up another section with no cliffhanger this time at least.

For better or worse, chris and rani, so far, they aren't perfect, for better or worse, so I wouldnt be surprised if they actually get into some trouble at some point? Hmm.

EDIT: I need to rewatch ep 2 but, the funny thing is chris doesnt use a "sword" for the second ep in a row.
I wonder if this is going to be a recurring trend of she'll find some way to "fix" it.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 1, 2023 1:23 PM
Jan 31, 2023 4:45 PM

Mar 2010
Damn I needed that grey haird gal to be completely OP this is just not rubbing off on me right.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 31, 2023 5:32 PM

Mar 2020
what was that episode? xD
Jan 31, 2023 6:20 PM

Nov 2019
The Perks of Getting Reincarnated as A Woomun With A Male Spirit Trapped Inside.

[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jan 31, 2023 10:31 PM
Mar 2021
I came here blind and skipped previous episodes... The title implied she used blade, why the fuck MC used fist instead?
Jan 31, 2023 11:18 PM
Jun 2021
kljy said:
I came here blind and skipped previous episodes... The title implied she used blade, why the fuck MC used fist instead?

I don't speak Japanese but from a few comments I saw, it seems that the English translation is a bit wrong.
Feb 1, 2023 12:10 AM

Feb 2021
Good action sequences. Pretty decent animations and combat scenes are quite fun. Inglis actually got hurt fighting the red haired girl (forgetting her name currently), which was unexpected but of course her winning the fight technically was very expected. The show is absurd and at times quite cringeworthy, but nevertheless quite enjoyable. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here now with Seilyn now transformed into the tiny Lyn.
Feb 1, 2023 12:12 AM

Feb 2021
kljy said:

Never understood the point of skipping episodes… makes no sense to me. You just end up being lost at what’s happening. But yeah she mentioned her blade is very dull because in a previous episode it broke while she was fighting.
Feb 1, 2023 8:05 AM
Apr 2020
this anime looks like cheap hentai without the hentai, my dong is confused
Feb 1, 2023 8:11 AM
Jul 2018
Why are people mad that inglesd ain’t a good two shoes I perfer that over being good like evrey other isekai
Feb 1, 2023 10:55 AM
Aug 2013
So, uh... How exactly was she changed from a laser shooting, raging beast to a friendly pastel mascot? They just froze and shrunk her, why would that make her stop shooting lasers and instead cozy up with them like that?
Feb 1, 2023 10:57 AM

Oct 2017
Seilyn turning into Lyn was sad but hey atleast she's alive and will have a chance to return to normal. For now though, she's gonna bs a mascot character. Interested in nameless, he seems to be the only other guy who can use aether.
Feb 1, 2023 12:00 PM
Jun 2021
Aurakin said:
So, uh... How exactly was she changed from a laser shooting, raging beast to a friendly pastel mascot? They just froze and shrunk her, why would that make her stop shooting lasers and instead cozy up with them like that?
The Leader of the Bloodsteal Front took all of her Aether, so she has no energy for shooting lasers. She's still a mindless beast, but she's not dangerous anymore.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

124 by Cheezechan »»
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

104 by Choirul2009 »»
Mar 10, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

67 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

64 by R1ch4rd7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 PM

» I don't know why this is called master the blade.

Jim_tetley - Mar 28, 2023

18 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 21, 2023 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.