Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, Amu is really useful to have around...if only her personality was a little nicer to Seika.

Thankfully, this episode gave them time to bond and seems her cold attitude changed for the better. Hopefully the two can get along well for rest of the season.
Jan 28, 2023 9:22 AM
Aug 2022
bruh its not on zoro
Jan 28, 2023 10:08 AM

Oct 2014
AMU FTW!
That aside, I'm starting to like this show better.
Jan 28, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
Seika's school life is just getting started, and asking both Amyu and Yifa to do the tradition of handing over the student roster to Galeos's base, it's definitely a bad preemption. But all the more, the objective of making a friend out of Amuy, Yifa can't help but feel jealous that he'll choose Amyu over her, but he gives his reassurance.

A magic circle disguised as a teleportation device, both Amyu and Seika are definitely trapped in a dungeon. Using tailsmans to find a way out while fending against monsters, summoning monsters is the only way to deal with the horde whilst no one is looking. A curse sigil Amyu thought that she had it on her, but that isn't the case. And sharing their lives to each other while in protection against monsters, Seika is the same since his reincarnation, and Amyu had her battle instinct built since young. All this talk has definitely warmed her cold heart towards Seika, and the two fought it out together surviving in the dungeon, even until the Naga boss monster, which they had to animate it in 3DCG.

Their virgin dungeon experience, conquered as budding adventurers, and Cordell is struck as the culprit for building a magic circle that big of a size, all in an effort to dispose of Amyu. To that effect, Seika has taken Amyu's curse for himself, transferred back from the Onmyouji to the suspect.

Now, Seika's school life can TRULY begin, making both Amyu and Yifa stronger.
Jan 28, 2023 10:56 AM

Feb 2019
Great episode wow you know shit’s going down when there’s no OP!

Damn I know it’s an isekai but I wasn’t expecting amyu to get naked THAT fast lol. Seika giving his backstory really helped break the ice with Amyu, they’re both outsiders who don’t really fit in, powerful and like to fight. Good friends in the making.

Seika’s abilities are really scary, rebounding the curse onto sensei was wild, throwing up and drowning in your own blood is an awful way to go out.
Jan 28, 2023 11:36 AM
Mar 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Great episode wow you know shit’s going down when there’s no OP!

Damn I know it’s an isekai but I wasn’t expecting amyu to get naked THAT fast lol. Seika giving his backstory really helped break the ice with Amyu, they’re both outsiders who don’t really fit in, powerful and like to fight. Good friends in the making.

Seika’s abilities are really scary, rebounding the curse onto sensei was wild, throwing up and drowning in your own blood is an awful way to go out.

oh yeah, I didn't notice that at all, I was soo invested on today's episode.

seika protected her when she was knocked down so I believe that increased her trust in seika.

Him figuring out what's really going out behind the back and taking action on it, the way he manipulated the sensei to tell him what he was plotting, figuring out a solution in an instant and making a quick work of the antagonist, now this is how you write a good story.
Sephir7Jan 28, 2023 11:42 AM
Jan 28, 2023 11:36 AM
Jun 2014
Yifa is really pretty. if only seika could reciprocate her feelings

Jan 28, 2023 12:01 PM

Dec 2010
For being a standard isekai show, I'm really enjoying this a lot. Amu's just adorable. Too bad they cut out her perfect butt.
Jan 28, 2023 12:23 PM

Jul 2022
With so much good stuff this season, isekai-like stories have become the cornerstone of what I prefer to watch. It's like they have become the base, and I'm super-selective with everything else. I make sure to hit all the isekai, then move on. It seems like a well-balanced anime diet. It would probably get boring over the long-term, but a seasonal turn I'm really digging.

I especially like how easy-going this one is, despite the drama/violence that abounds. It's like the OP nature of the MC converts the dominant vibe from Action/Adventure/Fantasy to Slice of Life, almost Romance. It's a very fun balance to behold. Good stuff.

I also liked the absence of into/outro music. I haven't noticed it in previous episodes so I'll have to go back and watch, but it was smooth AF this time around, with dialogue through almost every moment, and credits just strolling by like a calm river.
Jan 28, 2023 12:38 PM

Feb 2022
I imagine in time he’ll stop being a psychopath but for now his manipulative nature is pretty interesting to see for a lead. I hate when shows like this stick to video game logic in places like dungeons, the naga just sitting in the dark like an animatronic waiting to fight was goofy.
Jan 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Dec 2022
it looks like amu has a crush on seika
Jan 28, 2023 2:09 PM
Dec 2022
Seika and Amyu seem to be getting closer, though she might be shy lol. Someone who loves fighting, that's not always a healthy habit, can sure cause people to distance themselves. Seika's becoming more interesting, around friends he's a normal kid, but to his enemies he's a merciless killer. I thought that teacher was suspicious, from they way he talked to just his glasses. If we can't see his eyes, he must be hiding something.😂
Jan 28, 2023 2:12 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
well it gets more BADASS :)
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 28, 2023 2:20 PM
Jul 2022
It's good to see Amyu having something she's passionate about and being able to express it, no one likes an ice queen.
Jan 28, 2023 2:53 PM
Aug 2020
I really feel a big potential here, the episode was great to watch
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 28, 2023 3:14 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Amu and Seika seem to be a nice duo when they were in the dungeon.

Also Seika is actually a pretty good MC, he is kinda OP, ain't a simp and is pretty methodical. 

Nice to see Amu getting nicer to Seika and It was nice to see Efa and Amu get along as well.

Also that sensei, yeah I felt a bad vibe from him in past episodes, knew something was wrong with them. The was Seika dealt with them was pretty cool ngl.

Jan 28, 2023 5:05 PM
Viking Gnome

Dec 2018
Amu and Seika end up in a dungeon in this episode, which results in a lot of backstory being told about Amu and how she came to be where she is today. Was good to get some more background on her, though it was limited as of now.

She seemed like a very uninteresting character till this episode, but she is most definitely growing on me. I also like her crude and battle-junky personality traits and believe they will prove very entertaining as we go along with the anime this season.

We get some decent battle scenes and a short boss fight near the end of the episode as well. The interactions between Seika and Amu were nice to see in this episode, and the plot seems to be slowly progressing. We solve the curse problem extremely quickly as Seika handles it even before the episode ends.

I thought that plot thread would go on for at least a few episodes, but it seems Seika didn't have time to wait and just took care of it.

The explanation for how he found out who was behind the curse was a bit simplistic, but alright I'll overlook that.

This episode was mostly just for Amu and Seika to develop a starting relationship so our new trio can venture forward together as one unit most likely.

The coming episodes are likely to start focusing on the overall plot for the season and have the story start to properly develop, now that we have finished the introductory part of the season in my opinion.

I am also enjoying Seika's no-nonsense 'let's get rid of the bad guy with a smile and no mercy' attitude and hope to see him continuing down that road without making him a boring hero-like character that's overly obsessed with justice or morality.
Jan 28, 2023 5:28 PM

Feb 2008
Anime-Otaku123 said:
...If we can't see his eyes, he must be hiding something.😂
Hahaha, so true. We knew something was up when you can't see them eyes.
Jan 28, 2023 6:08 PM

Mar 2013
Yifa getting jealous, as always, is so adorable... >.<

And finally! Am(y)u got her character development for this episode! Yay! She's so cute...
We got some fan service for this series, it's not a bad thing as long as there's a cute context like hers. As long as it's not unnecessarily too much and over-the-top.

Sekai is still cunning as ever but way too dense... lol
He is literally killing mob characters from the shadows... like
CrazyButNot4UJan 28, 2023 6:11 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 28, 2023 6:21 PM
Mar 2020
FIRE EPISODE!!!!!
Jan 28, 2023 7:25 PM
Aug 2021
standard basic Isekai, and the red haired girl make me think a lot of Misaka ... typical copy paste design
Jan 28, 2023 8:11 PM

Feb 2019
"...now I can start a normal school life..." Uhhhh, if only it was that easy, Seika-kun lol
Jan 28, 2023 11:22 PM
Mar 2021
Yeay, now Seika and Amyu getting closer :)
Suprises by sudden CGI, but the rest battle was cool.
The Culprit has been eliminated
Jan 29, 2023 2:11 AM

Oct 2017
Amyu really likes fighting and talking about sex, she's weird but cute in a way. Good thing Seika managed to get closer to her. Their dungeon exploration was pretty fun.
Jan 29, 2023 2:29 AM

Mar 2015
I enjoyed this ep more than the new MHA ep lol. Only thing I wish Seika had a male voice instead of generic woman trying to sound boyish. Is there a shortage of male talent for young men in Japan? Sheesh...
Jan 29, 2023 3:51 AM

May 2018
ah so Amyu's just a tsundere xD
Jan 29, 2023 5:09 AM
Apr 2020
Byniavo said:
ah so Amyu's just a tsundere xD

Red hair female characters are mostly like that
Jan 29, 2023 5:13 AM

Dec 2021
LMAO the way he said 'now i can start a normal school life' they never end up having a normal school life. The more they try the less normal it is fr.

Amyu's so cute tho <3
Jan 29, 2023 5:14 AM
Mar 2012
Seika kinda rude in class. But his blase attitude & how he puts so much setup effort for a future lazy life are great.
Nice dungeon friendship but he can't handle tsunderes.
Didn't expect Amyu a crazy battlejunkie, refreshing i guess.
hmm a wifi curse
Sensei posing without glasses feels like Subaru.
aww skipped some steps but a ring is progress.
Jan 29, 2023 5:15 AM
Apr 2020
Bro don't hurt yifa
Jan 29, 2023 5:27 AM

Jan 2016
Just caught up and did not expect this to be kinda good.
Jan 29, 2023 5:49 AM

Jun 2016
i dunno why , but when he opened a shikigami door with background music its so cool !!!
Jan 29, 2023 11:06 AM
Apr 2013
All things considered, an excellent ep. Very different vibe from last ep, a lot of things happened this time. I didnt even realize until the end they skipped both the OP and the ED to cram everything in.

So. We have a 1 month timeskip for some reason, but uh. Anyway yifa didnt get much screentime this ep, but most of the screentime was on seika and amyu.

Kinda curious actually. I'm hoping seika does uh, "character development", though its hard to tell exactly.

A lot of uh, "progress"(?) with talking with amyu this time, maybe even more than I was expecting. Though hard to tell whats gonna happen next ep.

Amyu seems pretty strong herself, though without seika she would have been in big trouble. As usual seika being op protagonist.
I'm not entirely sure why amyu uses a sword when she can use magic as well, but details I guess.
Hopefully we get to see more yifa as well, cant help but feel she's been slightly shafted a bit.
Amyu has an interesting personality, though its really funny the contrast between the start, middle, and end of the ep.

The whole dungeon thing seems awfully convenient, but uh. Aaanyway, it does seem weird, but a ring eh. Hmm.

I wonder if its a trend that they have to have ep 4 plot twist that the teacher is evil, a bit
Not sure if they'll just conveniently drop something on us next ep, though presumably more antagonists will show up.

Because the op didnt play this time I almost forgor, but there's probably other characters as well. Having only 3 main characters is interesting though.

I almost forgor but the trend of small yuki snippets is hilarious. Though I dunno, it seems she's going to be just that unless they find some development.

EDIT: I forgor to mention, but whether intentional or not yifa had the ring on her index finger. Hmm. Well whatever.
CocoaGalaxyJan 29, 2023 3:34 PM
Jan 30, 2023 7:48 AM
Apr 2020
Very interesting anime!!!
Jan 30, 2023 11:27 AM

Aug 2019
Bro why was this episode actually sick? lol

We got to see Seika get closer to Amyu in this episode by going dungeon crawling with her, and on top of that we even got a little bit of backstory for her.

Apart from that we learned a little more about this world's magic and how there are spies in both empires. I'm seriously loving this isekai so far!
Jan 31, 2023 1:51 AM

Feb 2011
I'm a sucker for onmyouji chanting. So i really dig this show.

Amyu the tsuntsuntsun

Loving this series even if it's a little generic

Jan 31, 2023 2:39 PM

Nov 2009
What is this Amyu girl...

She automatically assumes Seika is doing lewd things to Efa and even asks if Seika kiss or grope her or not while having one of those leering eyes, LOL.

Amyu is a Perv huh.

___ ___ ___

Meanwhile... Seika is still going "Fuck everyone, I don't trust anyone"...

Tho, can't really blame him since he did get killed in his past life by the people he trust.

___ ___ ___

Well, Seika got a sex friend now.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 1, 2023 8:49 AM

Nov 2013
the plan to befriend Amu isn't going well, but there's plenty of time for that... if he learns how to make friends anyway

they almost got hit by that green thing, but Seika quick reactions saved them, that was cool
one of the teachers is trying to experiment with monster blood + plants + minerals... i wonder what he is trying to make

the 2 top students were chosen to do the visit to the shrine, but Seika asked Efa to leave, so he can have a chance to befriend Amu ... however it still felt like a bad thing to do, even the teacher was shocked lol

Efa got jealous, but eventually decided to help, after Seika told her about his death (more or less)
Efa is also worried about Seika being target of bad words from classmates after what he did earlier, but got a headpat

LOL Amu with her "big boobed slave isn't enough so you want with a classmate as well" wow

there's a magic circle and they both got teleported and instantly attacked by monsters, but easily took them out
Amu being curious about his spells, and he just answers with "family knowledge", wonder if he will teach her later lol

Seika trying to use shikigamis in the surface to find the exit
they were having fun until some big orcs(?) appeared, and it suddenly looked like an hentai scene lol good thing Seika easily saved her with his earth spells

with Emu sleeping, he is safe to summon one of his big monsters, this time a centipede, which has a big advantage in tunnels, it's a nice idea tbh
the way the centipede appeared (9:08) reminds me of Yugi and Slaifer lol

Amu woke up, fully healed, but still with headaches... Seika helped with a barrier
"some are in places you can't see" LOL she instantly covered up
but... she actually went ahead and showed herself naked, lmao ok i don't mind :v
he ended up giving her a shikigami to help with the curses

back to the dirty talking about Efa's boobs lol she was not impressed that they didn't do anything (but i wonder what she would say if he actually said they did stuff together...)

talking about their past (Seika's being treated like an extra and Efa being close to him ... or Amu and her love for fighting) no wonder Amu is strong, she has been killing big monsters since she was young, even if her parents didn't think she should do it
lmao a bunch of people died but she just wanted to go for another round, crazy

some talking about that and how he doesn't think she is weird, and that should be enough to get her to trust him more lol he did good with his one chance to talk to her
he still went too far with the joke about her being perverted, she had to punch him and tell him to not tell anyone else, but also thanked him

Seika's shikigami was giving a response, so he probably knows where the exit is, but first, a bit more of the adventures, with senpai Amu showing him how it's done
seems like she is wearing some kind of shorts under her skirt, is she Tomo/Misaka? lols

there's a dungeon boss, Amu was scared but they went in anyway, and with a couple tricks, they beat it, and Amu is super happy and even hugged him, isn't she cute when she trusts people? :D well adventuring is her favorite thing in life, so it's not too surprising

from defeating the monster, Amu got a mithril sword, and Seika got a ring (was it a drop or was it something he used during the fight?)
they promissed to party again in the next adventurer, friendship is earned lol

next, Seika confronts the teacher from earlier, and found that he was the one behind the monsters and Amu's curse, and giving the curse back to him was kinda funny, but damn,m he instantly died(?) while his own curse would take forever to kill Amu

he gave the ring to Efa since she is the only one who can use it, and she liked the present (too bad it wasn't a marriage ring lols)
to end the episode, Amu came, but she is still being a tsundere, but at least she respects him now, and possibly using efa as an excuse to go near him
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 2, 2023 8:13 AM

Apr 2015
Giant tropical centipedes share their territories with tarantulas. Despite its impressive length, it's a nimble navigator, and some can be highly venomous.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Feb 2, 2023 8:39 PM
Apr 2022
felt a bit slow and not much development but could still enjoy it
Feb 3, 2023 2:35 PM
Jan 2021
i like the chraracter development and the building of relationship, as well as more world building
Feb 6, 2023 6:13 AM

Nov 2019
MC's pipe fox really is quite useless, isn't it? Maybe it's just a mascot...
Feb 11, 2023 2:20 PM
Feb 2023
Episodio muito bom.
Feb 12, 2023 6:02 AM

Jun 2015
Squee. Pimp daddy exorcist from another world just unlocked a crucial specialty skill. Harem +1
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 19, 2023 1:35 PM

May 2020
The more I watch, the more it reminds me of Mushoku Tensei, especially the dub. I know they're not the same English voice actors, but Seika's sounds like Rudeus, and Amu sometimes sounds like Eris. Kind of helps they often act the same too. Then again, it's another isekai, so there's bound to be a ton of overlap anyway.

Either way, it's one of the few that manages to actually hold my interest & not be quite so in your face with constant fanservice, and doesn't go as far with the ridiculous nerd fantasies... like buying actual slave girls who inevitably fall in love with you. Nope, now you just have a family servant fill that role. Progress! Fingers crossed the core group doesn't devolve into your typical harem though. Can we please just leave it at 2? I know that's a HUGE ask for manga/anime these days, but a little restraint every now & then would be hugely appreciated :)
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Feb 22, 2023 6:23 AM
Jul 2018
good but i think this is not bad and not perfect
Mar 1, 2023 11:42 AM
Jan 2023
Bagus udah itu aja
Mar 11, 2023 3:41 PM

Nov 2013
MC is messed up, due to betrayal, obviously. Still, I think I caught a glimmer of hope that he may reconsider being a psycho manipulator, using both girls to benefit himself. 
Apr 5, 2023 9:23 AM

May 2020
Seika is having fun. He figured out about his teacher. Damn, he returned the curse back. Sugge!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

138 by argy97 »»
Apr 9, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

56 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2023

37 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

63 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

63 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 7, 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.