Forum Settings
Forums

I'm going to regret asking this, but can anyone explain to me what's attractive about tomboy characters?

New
Jan 26, 2023 8:00 PM

Jan 2013
IGNORE THIS

I realize the specific image of a boyish tomboy I had in mind is probably just a fetish to some guys, which is perfectly fine.
LostSpectreJan 27, 2023 7:07 AM
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 26, 2023 8:03 PM

Aug 2018
You of all people should know already. Here's your answer.
Jan 26, 2023 8:08 PM

Jan 2013

epidemia78 said:
Yeah, I covered that in the post, she's definitely not the kind of girl I'm talking about. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 26, 2023 8:17 PM
Jun 2019
Nothing; brothas just be gay as hell out here coping as if they don't want that d*ck.
Jan 26, 2023 8:22 PM

Oct 2017
LostSpectre said:
Personally, it just feels a little bit gay to be into a girl for having "masculine" qualities
What in the actual fuck? Is your heterosexuality that fragile that the way one presents themselves bothers you that much? 
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Jan 26, 2023 8:25 PM

Aug 2018
LostSpectre said:
Yeah, I covered that in the post, she's definitely not the kind of girl I'm talking about. 

thing is, "tomboy" doesnt mean "girl with huge muscles". It means a girl who is easy going kinda like hanging out one of the guys. She might be athletic, but it's not a requirement. She just has a boyish hobby or demeanor.

Jan 26, 2023 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
LSSJ_Gaming said:
LostSpectre said:
Personally, it just feels a little bit gay to be into a girl for having "masculine" qualities
What in the actual fuck? Is your heterosexuality that fragile that the way one presents themselves bothers you that much? 
Sigh. You get triggered by just about every post that relates to gender/sexuality. You're just assuming there's a negative connotation here. 
Jan 26, 2023 8:28 PM
Apr 2018
It's 2023 can't people like what they like plus why you care ┐(゚~゚)┌
Jan 26, 2023 8:29 PM

Jan 2013
epidemia78 said:
LostSpectre said:

thing is, "tomboy" doesnt mean "girl with huge muscles". It means a girl who is easy going kinda like hanging out one of the guys. She might be athletic, but it's not a requirement. She just has a boyish hobby or demeanor.
Good thing I'm not debating what a tomboy literally is, I'm only referring to a "tomboy" here as is outlined in the context of my post. 
Jan 26, 2023 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
Sealshark122 said:
It's 2023 can't people like what they like plus why you care ┐(゚~゚)┌
Like, I literally said I don't care if you're a sub or bisexual lol, I just don't understand it from a supposedly straight perspective, that's all. 
Jan 26, 2023 8:34 PM

Sep 2016
It means they hang with the bros and sit in manspread position
Jan 26, 2023 8:35 PM

Nov 2018
epidemia78 said:
It means a girl who is easy going kinda like hanging out one of the guys.

We just love the homies (kissing them goodnight especially).

My current goal is to revamp all the character details for High School DxD and have all the characters included in the DB.
MAL Badges is back bitches! Check the club for more info
Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Jan 26, 2023 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
There could be a gay or bisexual aspect to it. But it could also be that some guys just like a tough cookie. They may like a dominant girl or the challenge of making them soften up to them.
Jan 26, 2023 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
tomasowa said:
Feels like this needs to be clarified even further; attractive for the anime or attractive for the male viewer.

For the latter, I have zero expertise to speak on the matter.
Personally, it feels more sensible and efficient to be attracted to female characters that one draws themselves, instead of relying on the god of RNG to roll a decent combination into an anime and fall for that instead.

For the former, the attraction would be in a plot where the protagonist is female and is created to not be able to choose a male partner, much like idol culture.
The tomboy girl is then the male surrogate and has the physicality to rationally carry the story on that premise, be it to protect or have a more masculine character trait that supports and counters the feminine and emotionally frail side of protagonist ...
Sorry, I thought the post made it clear enough, I was only talking about attraction to "tomboys" from (presumably) heterosexual male viewers. 
Jan 26, 2023 8:55 PM

May 2015
I guess, at least for me, tomboys have their appeal until their female characteristics are still dominant, you can tell clearly that they are women with a little exiting quirk. When the line gets blurred, and it becomes hard to tell the gender of a character, it gets more awkward and the appeal vanishes. But anime sometimes plays on this obscurity featuring characters that have that kind of hard to tell gender (like Najimi in Komi-san or Nanachi in Made in Abyss) because there are some who are into those kind of characters. And the next steps are traps, or crossdressing gender bender characters etc. Tomboys are pretty tame on this scale.
Jan 26, 2023 9:01 PM
Feb 2021
tomboys are outgoing, generally they are not shy . many men do not like shy, feminine girls. maybe that's why.
Jan 26, 2023 9:02 PM

Feb 2020
epidemia78 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm shes the best. Don't know if i'd call her a traditional tomboy though

anyways people like tomboys cause hot and easier to be chummy with
the appeal of being bros with a gal is there with tomboys and not so much elsewhere besides for actual men
if a girl looks like a delicate flower you probably will treat her as such and if a girl looks like a bro you can probably treat her like a bro
bro bro bro

anyways I like to think of tomboys first and foremost as ideal FwB besides for femboys which would be the ultimate FwB 
rarely do I think of tomboys as full on waifus they just give off diff vibes for the most part

Jan 26, 2023 9:05 PM

Jan 2013
Ishitateso said:
I guess, at least for me, tomboys have their appeal until their female characteristics are still dominant, you can tell clearly that they are women with a little exiting quirk. When the line gets blurred, and it becomes hard to tell the gender of a character, it gets more awkward and the appeal vanishes. But anime sometimes plays on this obscurity featuring characters that have that kind of hard to tell gender (like Najimi in Komi-san or Nanachi in Made in Abyss) because ther are some who are into those kind of characters. And next next step is of course traps, or crossdressing gender bender characters retv. Tomboys are pretty tame on this scale.
I probably didn't elaborate enough, the post wasn't meant to imply that tomboys have no feminine appeal, because they obviously would, unless they could be mistaken for a male, outright. I was attempting to ask what is so attractive about them from the so called "tomboy lovers" at least in regard to some of the more boyish looking characters, from a (presumably) heterosexual male audience. It's probably all just something along the lines of a fetish, and I'm overthinking it. 
Jan 26, 2023 9:08 PM

Sep 2008
this smells like bait coming from you, but I'll give you a honest answer anyway because it's >current year
men being attracted to men=homosexuality
men being attracted to women=heterosexuality.
there are good traits and bad traits.
there are traits that are associated with specific genders but aren't exclusive.
it's this easy but the propaganda machine is trying to twist this in insane ways that don't reflect reality.
they're trying to erase tomboys, simply convincing them they have gender disphoria.
I've seen straight men getting called gay because they watched video clips with female singers. "you want to be like that" when in reality they just found the women in the clips hot.

liking tomboys doesn't mean you like muscles or you're into femdom. it means you can(or feel you can) connect more easily with someone with a similar mindset to yours.
women and men are fundamentally different. with a tomboy you set that difference aside. it has more to do with having a friend in someone in the opposite gender, being able to be open about everything.
tomboys have the same interests and values as you do. the reason they're portrayed as sporty is because "men like sports"
tomboys can have big tits, they can have wide hips, they can look feminine but don't act the way at all.

since we're onto art and I happen to be an artist... when it comes to character design, a good design reflects the personality of the character. to illustrate a tomboy, expressing the body language would be sufficient, BUT archetypes exist for a reason. pattern recognition and all. so you get muscular, tanned short hair tomboys because you can point to them and say "aha! she doesn't look feminine! therefore she won't act the way either" it's the same idea that if you draw a man in a suit. people will associate him with wealth and power. if you add piercings to that or a necklace he's now a yakuza.
I'm sure you get the general idea.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jan 26, 2023 9:10 PM

Dec 2008
That apporachability makes me feel at ease i guess. Even better if they look hot as hell and have a great bod and all that. That gap in personality between appearance is hot. If they are flat and slender built tho, that’s still hot. That fragility in appearance but they act rough. The gap is hot.

Idk, i’m not really looking at masculine vs feminine qualities. Maybe it’s how a lot of asian women or kpop/jpop fans like feminine looking guys, or how feminine looking guys are seen as hot in asian culture (long hair, slender/toned, etc). Idk, I wouldn’t say it’s gay though.
Jan 26, 2023 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
DoisacChopper said:
epidemia78 said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm shes the best. Don't know if i'd call her a traditional tomboy though

the appeal of being bros with a gal is there with tomboys and not so much elsewhere besides for actual men
if a girl looks like a delicate flower you probably will treat her as such and if a girl looks like a bro you can probably treat her like a bro
bro bro bro

anyways I like to think of tomboys first and foremost as ideal FwB besides for femboys which would be the ultimate FwB 
rarely do I think of tomboys as full on waifus they just give off diff vibes for the most part
I'm kind of trying to separate that side of things, are you implying that all of that factors into a simple determination of whether a character is hot? 
Jan 26, 2023 9:14 PM

Feb 2020
LostSpectre said:
DoisacChopper said:

bro bro bro

I'm kind of trying to separate that side of things, are you implying that all of that factors into a simple determination of whether a character is hot? 
A character is hot if a character is hot, but traits in their personality can go for and against them in terms of attractiveness

lets say there's a girl whos hot but shes a yandere well now shes a 0/10 for me atleast cause I hate yanderes, she'd never be my waifu lol

lots of things go towards attraction hmmuhmmu and I think how you would interact with someone is apart of appeal and fantasy

Jan 26, 2023 9:16 PM

Jan 2013
nyugvo6 said:
this smells like bait coming from you, but I'll give you a honest answer anyway because it's >current year
men being attracted to men=homosexuality
men being attracted to women=heterosexuality.
there are good traits and bad traits.
there are traits that are associated with specific genders but aren't exclusive.
it's this easy but the propaganda machine is trying to twist this in insane ways that don't reflect reality.
they're trying to erase tomboys, simply convincing them they have gender disphoria.
I've seen straight men getting called gay because they watched video clips with female singers. "you want to be like that" when in reality they just found the women in the clips hot.

liking tomboys doesn't mean you like muscles or you're into femdom. it means you can(or feel you can) connect more easily with someone with a similar mindset to yours.
women and men are fundamentally different. with a tomboy you set that difference aside. it has more to do with having a friend in someone in the opposite gender, being able to be open about everything.
tomboys have the same interests and values as you do. the reason they're portrayed as sporty is because "men like sports"
tomboys can have big tits, they can have wide hips, they can look feminine but don't act the way at all.

since we're onto art and I happen to be an artist... when it comes to character design, a good design reflects the personality of the character. to illustrate a tomboy, expressing the body language would be sufficient, BUT archetypes exist for a reason. pattern recognition and all. so you get muscular, tanned short hair tomboys because you can point to them and say "aha! she doesn't look feminine! therefore she won't act the way either" it's the same idea that if you draw a man in a suit. people will associate him with wealth and power. if you add piercings to that or a necklace he's now a yakuza.
I'm sure you get the general idea.
I rarely ever make posts here, so I don't know why you would assume it's a bait post. Now, I don't subscribe to such a simple view of hetero/homo-sexuality, for instance, there's a huge difference between being attracted to a very masculine man and a man who is so feminine in appearance that they could pass for a woman, it makes no sense to paint both scenarios with the same brush. I understand your viewpoint of tomboys, but from my perspective I was trying to separate the relatable "she's a bro you can hang with" into something more base and superficial, but perhaps that was a mistake on my part. 
Jan 26, 2023 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
DoisacChopper said:
LostSpectre said:
A character is hot if a character is hot, but traits in their personality can go for and against them in terms of attractiveness

lets say there's a girl whos hot but shes a yandere well now shes a 0/10 for me atleast cause I hate yanderes, she'd never be my waifu lol

lots of things go towards attraction hmmuhmmu and I think how you would interact with someone is apart of appeal and fantasy
That's fair, my angle is probably too superficial, and that's where it feels like it comes down to a negative reaction to a girl who looks more boyish. 
Jan 26, 2023 9:24 PM

May 2020
It's a very subjective question but let me try to answer it. I think the primary reason for tomboy's popularity is the argument that it makes them cuter. The reason for this is that we tend to perceive small flaws as cute if and when they strike our fancy (e.g. a mole or a crooked smile etc. depends on the person what you like), in my estimation being a tomboy is 'cute' because your body tried really hard to make you a girl but could only manage a half assed job. I actually think the point at which you could mistake a tomboy for a man is somewhere around the point where it stops being cute, tomboys are still distinctly female, cute tomboys only generally have secondary male characteristics like a flat chest and short hair, primary characteristics like a chiseled jaw  and or man-like fat distribution are not cute in the same way at least if you ask me.  So the short answer is there's two subcategories of tomboys, the 'would be men' and the 'can't girl too good', only the latter is cute.
Jan 26, 2023 9:26 PM
Dec 2022
Tomboy is still a girl, but has positive things about being a boy and a girl simutaneously.
Jan 26, 2023 9:32 PM

Dec 2013
Competitive nature, there's a nice feeling of competition and a desire to improve when watching and conversing with such people.

The toned body, unless you're particular about boob size or hips, then the body is appealing to some more so than others.

You might feel like a male friend is the only person, who you normally connect with, in terms of training your body. But if it's a girl who for argument's sake has a pretty face and approachable personality, then why not try connecting with her on a level you normally would with a guy. The result differs for people, but attractiveness is surprisingly enough both subjective and prone to change or develop from something small to something larger.

Hope what I said makes sense.
Jan 26, 2023 9:37 PM

Mar 2021
LostSpectre said:

I'm going to regret asking this, but can anyone explain to me what's attractive about tomboy characters?

I can't really speak for the appeal of fictional Anime characters but in Real life a woman who has stereotypical masculine traits such as playing rough or doing things that are considered to be things that males generally enjoy doing is a very appealing thing especially in informal social gatherings or events. 

Before I got married, I use to have a female work colleague that I use to hang out with some nights after work to shoot pool, play poker, and drink beer with. I actually just thought of her as just another one of the guys, specifically because of her over all demeanor. 
Jan 26, 2023 9:45 PM

Feb 2021
ColourWheel said:
LostSpectre said:

I can't really speak for the appeal of fictional Anime characters but in Real life a woman who has stereotypical masculine traits such as playing rough or doing things that are considered to be things that males generally enjoy doing is a very appealing thing especially in informal social gatherings or events. 

Before I got married, I use to have a female work colleague that I use to hang out with some nights after work to shoot pool, play poker, and drink beer with. I actually just thought of her as just another one of the guys, specifically because of her over all demeanor. 

Like Tomo-chan you mean.

I don't find them atrractive. For me it is better to read or watch BL works than enjoy these so called "girls".
Jan 26, 2023 10:02 PM

Nov 2022
epidemia78 said:
LostSpectre said:

Ricchan is too active to me.

What would you say about Yui instead?

As I was saying before best girls act like little kids.

To quote Shoujo Kakumei Utena: 'never lose that innocence of yours.'
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jan 26, 2023 10:02 PM

Sep 2008
LostSpectre said:
nyugvo6

I rarely ever make posts here, so I don't know why you would assume it's a bait post. Now, I don't subscribe to such a simple view of hetero/homo-sexuality, for instance, there's a huge difference between being attracted to a very masculine man and a man who is so feminine in appearance that they could pass for a woman, it makes no sense to paint both scenarios with the same brush. I understand your viewpoint of tomboys, but from my perspective I was trying to separate the relatable "she's a bro you can hang with" into something more base and superficial, but perhaps that was a mistake on my part. 
oh, it's your avatar. it has a tomboy in it.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Jan 26, 2023 10:05 PM

Aug 2018
ThorLL said:

Ritsu and Yui are a lot alike but Yui doesn't really have any tomboy traits, she's very girly.
Jan 26, 2023 10:13 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I think it's the familiarity in the masculine behavior + in the vessel of a female body

I don't find it attractive myself
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 26, 2023 10:32 PM

Apr 2019
I wouldn't say that I like Tomboys specifically but I do like sporty, fit, athletic women. Usually Tomboys in anime are fit and athletic while still being girly and that makes them attractive to me. I don't know what else to say man I am just into the gym girl aesthetic.
Jan 26, 2023 10:40 PM

Dec 2021
they just look good on paper not irl that's all
"Tits don't make the woman. It's the ass." - Darx
Jan 26, 2023 10:44 PM

Nov 2022
epidemia78 said:
ThorLL said:

Ritsu and Yui are a lot alike but Yui doesn't really have any tomboy traits, she's very girly.

I like Yui, but not Ricchan. Girliness is needed
Buy my awesome BDSM male domination book here  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1174760

Visit my Discord https://discord.com/channels/1047490147794550844/1047490149161898039 I am not there most of the time but you can leave a message.

Or my blog here https://BDSMAnime.blogspot.com/
Or here https://BDSMAnime18.blogspot.com/

Submit to me and become my subject here https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=88107
Jan 26, 2023 10:51 PM

Jan 2017
I mean I do like tomboys, not really a big fan but if u would ask me why then I dont know ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Jan 27, 2023 6:15 AM

Jan 2013
Anjuro said:
It's a very subjective question but let me try to answer it. I think the primary reason for tomboy's popularity is the argument that it makes them cuter. The reason for this is that we tend to perceive small flaws as cute if and when they strike our fancy (e.g. a mole or a crooked smile etc. depends on the person what you like), in my estimation being a tomboy is 'cute' because your body tried really hard to make you a girl but could only manage a half assed job. I actually think the point at which you could mistake a tomboy for a man is somewhere around the point where it stops being cute, tomboys are still distinctly female, cute tomboys only generally have secondary male characteristics like a flat chest and short hair, primary characteristics like a chiseled jaw  and or man-like fat distribution are not cute in the same way at least if you ask me.  So the short answer is there's two subcategories of tomboys, the 'would be men' and the 'can't girl too good', only the latter is cute.
I realize this was a pointless question, "normal" guys can find tomboys cute because they're still girls, and tomboy lovers probably just have a fetish. 
Jan 27, 2023 6:20 AM

May 2019
their hair, their rough attitude, their foul unfiltered language, it's like hanging out with a bro with boobs.

Jan 27, 2023 6:28 AM

Jan 2013
King_KK said:
I wouldn't say that I like Tomboys specifically but I do like sporty, fit, athletic women. Usually Tomboys in anime are fit and athletic while still being girly and that makes them attractive to me. I don't know what else to say man I am just into the gym girl aesthetic.
It's my fault for not elaborating or providing examples, the type of girl you're talking about probably isn't what I had in mind, but I realize it was a pointless question to begin with. The guys who are into the type of girl (short hair, smaller boobs, maybe a bit on the taller side, rarely dresses femininely, etc.) that I was talking about probably just have a fetish for girls with a somewhat masculine look, but who are still female. 
LostSpectreJan 27, 2023 6:32 AM
Jan 27, 2023 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
tchitchouan said:
their hair, their rough attitude, their foul unfiltered language, it's like hanging out with a bro with boobs.

Yeah, a "bro with boobs" is just not appealing to me on an erotic level, but it's always nice to be able to share interests with your partner. 
Jan 27, 2023 6:39 AM

May 2019
LostSpectre said:
tchitchouan said:
Yeah, a "bro with boobs" is just not appealing to me on an erotic level, but it's always nice to be able to share interests with your partner. 

Yeah it's okay, tomboys aren't for everyone, you can enjoy whatever tickles your fancy.
Jan 27, 2023 6:42 AM

Apr 2018
I don't understand the "liking tomboys = lowkey gay" mentality.

Meanwhile, it's always perfectly acceptable for girls to like femmy, metrosexual boys (eg. K-Pop armies), and they never seem to be questioned as being "low-key lesbos" by anyone. Sounds like double standards, if you ask me.
Jan 27, 2023 6:45 AM

Aug 2021
I have no idea why people find something attractive, but your question doesn't make much sense... A tomboy is still a girl so there's nothing gay about it, for example:girls who are k-pop fans are in love with those effeminate/androgynous boys, but they are not lesbian or bisexual because they like effeminate boys.

@Stygian_Prisoner
We said similar things, cool.
Absurdo_NJan 27, 2023 6:50 AM

Jan 27, 2023 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
Stygian_Prisoner said:
I don't understand the "liking tomboys = lowkey gay" mentality.

Meanwhile, it's always perfectly acceptable for girls to like femmy, metrosexual boys (eg. K-Pop armies), and they never seem to be questioned as being "low-key lesbos" by anyone. Sounds like double standards, if you ask me.
I should have specified that I was talking about something closer to a preference for (boyish looking) tomboys, that's my bad if I implied it's lowkey gay for a straight male to find a boyish looking female, attractive. The people who love tomboys probably just have a fetish for it anyway, so trying to view it as a "normal" attraction is rather pointless, I kind of wasn't thinking about that when I made the post.  
Jan 27, 2023 6:55 AM

Jan 2013
Absurdo_N said:
I have no idea why people find something attractive, but your question doesn't make much sense... A tomboy is still a girl so there's nothing gay about it, for example:girls who are k-pop fans are in love with those effeminate/androgynous boys, but they are not lesbian or bisexual because they like effeminate boys.

@Stygian_Prisoner
Well, I wasn't viewing it biologically. What is technically gay/straight in terms of biological sex is not necessarily the same in practical terms. 
Jan 27, 2023 7:02 AM

Aug 2021
LostSpectre said:
Absurdo_N said:

@Stygian_Prisoner
Well, I wasn't viewing it biologically. What is technically gay/straight in terms of biological sex is not necessarily the same in practical terms. 

Trying to see it biologically is useless in my mere opinion, the day I found out that there are gay men who have sex with trans men I don't know what gay is anymore... Sorry for the confusing inconvenience.

Jan 27, 2023 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
Absurdo_N said:
LostSpectre said:

Trying to see it biologically is useless in my mere opinion, the day I found out that there are gay men who have sex with trans men I don't know what gay is anymore.
Indeed. I also had a more boyish female in mind than most people were picturing, but that's totally my fault for not elaborating or providing examples. 
Jan 27, 2023 7:13 AM

Aug 2021
LostSpectre said:
Absurdo_N said:

Trying to see it biologically is useless in my mere opinion, the day I found out that there are gay men who have sex with trans men I don't know what gay is anymore.
Indeed. I also had a more boyish female in mind than most people were picturing, but that's totally my fault for not elaborating and providing examples. 

It's not your fault, people are probably thinking of a tomboy anime not a real life one.
Don't worry, in my mind I've generated images of the tomboys that exist here in Brazil that can get to be very masculine.

Jan 27, 2023 7:26 AM

Jan 2013
Absurdo_N said:
LostSpectre said:
Indeed. I also had a more boyish female in mind than most people were picturing, but that's totally my fault for not elaborating and providing examples. 

It's not your fault, people are probably thinking of a tomboy anime not a real life one.
Don't worry, in my mind I've generated images of the tomboys that exist here in Brazil that can get to be very masculine.
Yeah, while I was talking about anime characters, I tried to clarify I was talking about a more boyish/masculine appearance (including shorter hair, probably taller than average, doesn't dress femininely, etc.) because the average "tomboy" character in anime is often just a regular girl who has masculine interests or even just someone athletic with shorter hair, but who otherwise acts/dresses feminine. I realize now that guys into the type of tomboy I had in mind probably just have a fetish for boyish looking girls, but yet who are still female, which can make for an interesting dichotomy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 19 minutes ago

7 by Theo1899 »»
35 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

71 by Kundi-Man »»
4 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

94 by traed »»
7 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

210 by perseii »»
31 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Apr 23

34 by joseifan »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.