Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2023 7:02 PM
Nov 2022
there's no parents' guide and I'm younger so i need to know if its ok for kids  wellp ( :
Jan 24, 2023 11:22 PM

Dec 2015
From what I remember when I watched it, it is allright for kids. But I don't think kids are gonna be interested in anime based on Ballroom, you should rather find some Action and especially Shounen stuff, as Dance Dance Danseur is a Seinen so it is targeted to adult men [not because of gore/nuditity] but because of the topic which might be not interesting to younger audience.
Also for younger audience I'd recommend avoiding and not watching: Erotica, Ecchi, Hentai, Boys Love, Girls Love, Seinen, Josei, Mystery, Strategy Game, Idols, CrossDressing, Detective, Parody, Otaku Culture, Harem, Reverse Harem, Psychological, Childcare, Romance.

Shounen are good choice or Kids show when it comes to very young audience.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/27/Shounen
https://myanimelist.net/anime/genre/15/Kids
Jan 25, 2023 1:14 AM

Oct 2012
I wouldn't say kids aren't interested in seinen, depending on the age of the kid. Seinen isn't necessarily targeted towards adult men, but often older teens or young adults. A lot of seinen anime probably have less cartoonish violence than the typical shounen.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Jan 25, 2023 8:39 AM

Aug 2011
When you say “kids,” what age are you talking about? 8? 12? Some things that would be fine for an older kid might not be fine for a younger kid. It would be helpful to know. 

Dance Dance Danseur is fine overall, there’s nothing like violence or nudity in it, but it does deal with some heavy themes. One character in particular is not in a healthy place mentally/emotionally. There’s also some bullying shown. It's probably fine for older kids, maybe not younger kids, but it just depends on exactly what's acceptable to you and your parents.

You might get better answers if you asked on the forum for each series, which you can find at the bottom of their main MAL page. Casual Discussion and Anime Discussion aren’t really the right places.

There’s lots of totally kid-appropriate anime in many of the genres Zettaiken recommended you avoid, so I wouldn’t take that as a hard rule. You really do need to look at each anime individually for this sort of thing. There’s so much more out there that kids could enjoy other than just shounen.
palm-treeJan 25, 2023 8:56 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 17, 2022

88 by Hoshi14 »»
Apr 21, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 3, 2022

45 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 27, 2022

59 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 20, 2022

33 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Dance Dance Danseur Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 13, 2022

30 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Feb 1, 10:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.