Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spy Classroom (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 23, 2023 2:41 PM
Mar 2021
It's been 3 episodes, it's not like a great spy where all the characters have their own skills, everything can be said to be lousy, you know yourself if you watch it.

This anime will be fun if it focuses on character development, we can see that progress on 7 or 8 members of tomoshibi, like this title Class where the characters learn to be spies from studying or imitating someone great. Their way of thinking and how they predict the situation is what they present, but as I mentioned in the title this cannot be taken seriously, because almost all movements are explained in the dialogue and make it cringe. what I can enjoy here is how an innocent person learns to be a spy by following the example of a great person.

Of course this is just my opinion, and it's only been 3 episodes, there's still a lot of room to develop and make this anime better. I am not against people having different views.
Jan 23, 2023 2:47 PM

Jan 2013
I can see how this might work in LN form, but I thought the anime was (so far) pretty trash.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 23, 2023 2:50 PM
Jul 2018
zyn_id said:
This anime will be fun if it focuses on character development
Yeah, the characters are cool but we've barely gotten to know them or seen how they got so skilled as spies. It feels like something important was skipped and "the impossible mission" happened too fast.
Jan 23, 2023 2:52 PM
Dec 2022
Literally said I will give the anime one more episode & one more chance to show some value to me or I’m taking it off my list. I already HATE female mc in anime because of the cringy 3 year old voices 90% of female characters have but to make things worse, THERE ARE LITERALLY 8 FEMALE CHARACTERS THAT SOUND LIKE 3 YEAR OLD BABIES. & It just seems uneventful & trash all together, if they chose males instead of females I think the show would’ve had a way better chance but probably still would’ve been trash… Actually, I’m deleting it from my list now lol, not even giving it another episode to prove itself
Jan 23, 2023 2:56 PM

Apr 2016
Oh im taking Lily's massive knockers very seriously.

Thank you for asking OP.
Jan 23, 2023 3:17 PM

Dec 2019
I'll be blunt don't expect much from adaptations based on Light Novels, they'll more than likely end up in a pile of forgotten trash. Guessing LN are more difficult to adapt compared to manga, especially when studios are forced to reduce context in order to keep their audience from dropping the first eps
Jan 23, 2023 3:32 PM

Jul 2015
Those three episodes seemed like a prologue and I guess real stuff starts now.
I mean, if we are going to judge it by those three episodes alone, it was quite underwhelming. At Lily has big booba.

Also, Teach stabbing that female spy in the throat out of nowhere for no reason seemed very out of place, while other henchmen were (seemingly) offed off screen. Dunno what to think about it.

Jan 23, 2023 3:35 PM
Jan 2021
AtmAnime said:
Literally said I will give the anime one more episode & one more chance to show some value to me or I’m taking it off my list. I already HATE female mc in anime because of the cringy 3 year old voices 90% of female characters have but to make things worse, THERE ARE LITERALLY 8 FEMALE CHARACTERS THAT SOUND LIKE 3 YEAR OLD BABIES. & It just seems uneventful & trash all together, if they chose males instead of females I think the show would’ve had a way better chance but probably still would’ve been trash… Actually, I’m deleting it from my list now lol, not even giving it another episode to prove itself

You don’t need to show your hate towards women. You can stop watching and leave your unwanted comments to yourself.
Jan 23, 2023 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Chorog0n said:
AtmAnime said:

You don’t need to show your hate towards women. You can stop watching and leave your unwanted comments to yourself.
Fr I can't imagine getting that mad over an anime. Why doesn't he go watch yaoi then if he only wants to see boys ๐Ÿค”
Jan 23, 2023 3:58 PM
Dec 2022
Chorog0n said:
AtmAnime said:

Lol I have no problem with women fool. Learn to read , plenty of people complain about japans obsession with pedophillia & how they portray it in anime & make 99% of female characters sound like infants. I’m not the only person… Imagine being a person who tries to guilt somebody for basically not liking or approving pedo activity lol. How bright you & the other dude is… y’all just like children too because most of y’all anime watchers never actually interacted with a woman in real life. Y’all basement dwellers, not all but most. & Y’all 2 are in that category
Jan 23, 2023 3:58 PM
Dec 2022
starflutter said:
Chorog0n said:

Fr I can't imagine getting that mad over an anime. Why doesn't he go watch yaoi then if he only wants to see boys ๐Ÿค”

Lol I have no problem with women fool. Learn to read , plenty of people complain about japans obsession with pedophillia & how they portray it in anime & make 99% of female characters sound like infants. I’m not the only person… Imagine being a person who tries to guilt somebody for basically not liking or approving pedo activity lol. How bright you & the other dude is… y’all just like children too because most of y’all anime watchers never actually interacted with a woman in real life. Y’all basement dwellers, not all but most. & Y’all 2 are in that category
Jan 23, 2023 4:04 PM
Jan 2021
AtmAnime said:
Chorog0n said:

My comment said nothing about that, I only brought it up because of how much jncel behavior you’re showing. If no one has touched a woman is probably you.
God bless
Jan 23, 2023 4:10 PM
Jan 2022
I could really careless I'm watching out this anime but it was a little to fast they skipped the training we don't what skill they possess and good they are but I'm sticking with this anime
Jan 23, 2023 5:15 PM
Nov 2021
The anime is crap. It was honestly too much to have "washouts" become pro spies and then not even show a training arc. The "You spied on me but ik you spied on me so ik this was a trap" was lame as well. I'm giving it one more episode before I drop.
Jan 23, 2023 5:21 PM

Feb 2021
They do have their own unique skills and the each volume of the series focus on one specific character arc. 

The anime is a little rushed with them adapting all of volume 1 in just 3 episodes, and also the studio behind it is pretty meh
Jan 23, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2021
Triggerfish124 said:
The anime is crap. It was honestly too much to have "washouts" become pro spies and then not even show a training arc. The "You spied on me but ik you spied on me so ik this was a trap" was lame as well. I'm giving it one more episode before I drop.

They don’t even become pro spies, the mission would have been an absolute disaster if not for Klaus’ planning.
Jan 23, 2023 8:34 PM

Nov 2014
The pacing is fast and we still haven’t got a freaking opening or ending yet! But you’re right it’s a turn your brain off kinda of show. Just like Urusei yatsura which airs on Thursdays as well
Jan 23, 2023 8:42 PM

Jul 2019
Euroqean said:
I'll be blunt don't expect much from adaptations based on Light Novels, they'll more than likely end up in a pile of forgotten trash. Guessing LN are more difficult to adapt compared to manga, especially when studios are forced to reduce context in order to keep their audience from dropping the first eps
The Light Novel wasn't great to begin with so don't expect the anime to enhance it since it ain't getting the 86 treatment. 

Jan 24, 2023 5:08 AM
Jun 2021
It's difficult to adapt a Ln rather than manga so don't expect much There are very few anime and Studios that justify Light novel If I have to give ex then Take monogarari for it it's pretty much justify Light novel
Jan 24, 2023 11:30 AM
Jan 2021
I feel like this should have been made into a movie since it’s basically a prologue and if they planned to rush it like they did they could have easily fit this in a 1 hour 40 minutes to 2 hour movie which could have definitely fleshed things out more properly I’m only assume they cut a lot of training cause they didn’t want to take up half the season doing training early on and wanted to get into action as quickly as possible which ruined this anime’s potential but if it was a movie they can have the training and character development while also having the action all in one and then from there I guess they could do an anime taking place after the movie or a sequel film cause the end of episode 3 felt like the end of a movie or season
Jan 24, 2023 3:09 PM

May 2008
The series is good for what it is is - half-campy half-serious spy action/drama done on a tight budget (I suspect most of the production money went to the VA agencies and there was not much left for actual animation work). And I actually appreciate that they tried to adopt the plot twist of the LN to anime format instead of going the easy way out like the manga.
I find the series fun, but I can understand people who felt insulted going in expecting high production values and the girls doing their best Daniel Craig impersonification.

Piromysl said:
Also, Teach stabbing that female spy in the throat out of nowhere for no reason seemed very out of place, while other henchmen were (seemingly) offed off screen. Dunno what to think about it.

It was the anime setting the mood.
The orignal author likes very much to remind the reader that this is a cute girls doing awesome stuff series set in an very harsh and cruel world.
IaldaJan 24, 2023 3:18 PM
Jan 24, 2023 4:56 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
 I haven't tried it. What's the fan service like?
Jan 24, 2023 7:44 PM

Jan 2013
@AtmAnime You're an absolute fucking mental case. Get help.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 24, 2023 7:54 PM
Sep 2019
Swear to God, I watch this just for the 8 female seiyuu of this show, taking into account that I like them.
Jan 24, 2023 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
Nothing in life is serious.
Jan 24, 2023 8:06 PM

Sep 2020
Yh I'm still gonna watch it because it looks good.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 24, 2023 11:47 PM

Jul 2015
Ialda said:

It was the anime setting the mood.
The orignal author likes very much to remind the reader that this is a cute girls doing awesome stuff series set in an very harsh and cruel world.

What I meant, is that Female Spy got "special treatment", despite female characters usually having a bit thicker plot armour, while those random henchmen may even still be alive.
That's unusual and whenever this happens, it tends to serve some purpose. Unless it was just a cheap shock factor and edginess.

Jan 25, 2023 12:58 AM
Oct 2022
i get your point, it is very weird that they introduced the impossible mission as the main plot then it ends in 3 episodes, maybe it was a prologue to see how they get together but still it's misleading
Jan 25, 2023 10:00 AM

May 2008
Ravenclaw690 said:
i get your point, it is very weird that they introduced the impossible mission as the main plot then it ends in 3 episodes, maybe it was a prologue to see how they get together but still it's misleading
It has already been adressed in other topics, but visibly it needs to be said again : episodes 1-3 = vol 1 of the LN. Each LN gets its own impossible mission for the girls to tackle.
Jan 25, 2023 1:01 PM

Feb 2021
I just finished watching episode 3 an hour ago and actually wanted to come here and rave about how enjoyable I found it, didn't expect to see the complete opposite reaction across the board. Well, taste is always gonna be subjective, but in my personal opinion, I thought it was an entertaining episode with lots of action and intrigue. I normally don't even like the spy genre much, but this show feels refreshing to me. As an anime only, I too expected the impossible mission to be saved for the end of the season so my surprise was certain when it happened so early on, but did not negatively impact my enjoyment so far. The reveal of the 8th member was okay, maybe not the best part of the episode, but decent.

Exposition in series like these have to be done well, and when they revealed the master plan behind the original plan, I thought it was done quite well indeed.

All in all, I am very much looking forward to more of this show in the weeks to come.
Jan 25, 2023 2:22 PM

Sep 2020
I do think this show is good, but I feel like this is episode 8-12 material. I feel like I don’t know the girls at all to care about them. I wish we had an episode of development for them all before we even see them as a group. We don’t know what is driving them or why they want to do this in the first place so most of them feel hollow.

Of course pink hair girl is best girl, but the others are really forgettable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2023 12:32 PM

Aug 2020
Multiple MCs is a recurring issue in the industry.

Jan 27, 2023 6:32 AM

Feb 2021
yeah, so far it's pretty awful.

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Jan 27, 2023 10:33 AM
Mar 2021
I 100% agree with you but I'm keeping my hopes up because of the light novel readers.
Jan 28, 2023 10:53 AM

Jun 2015
counterpoint: i think the show is fun so i like it.  ratio
โœง
Jan 28, 2023 11:50 PM
Apr 2021
Well I like the show๐Ÿ˜ฃ
Jan 29, 2023 10:19 PM

Jul 2021
been pretty boring up till now. hope it gets better.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2023

90 by The_Wicker_Man »»
Apr 23, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2023

62 by vaindied »»
Mar 6, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2023

62 by adbeaver »»
Feb 12, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

42 by adbeaver »»
Feb 12, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2023

52 by adbeaver »»
Feb 10, 4:02 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.