Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 23, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Even though it's hard to take Ignlis seriously, I have to admi that she's very loyal to her friends.

Episode also had Sistia making her appearance, and Ignrlis seems confident to take her on. Ignlis and Lani's relationship seems to be going really well.
Jan 23, 2023 9:15 AM

Feb 2018
Saint Knight Leon decided to betray his country and join Chi tessa ryodan, a guerrilla organisation. He planned to take Princess Eris as a hostage for the organisation. Inglis challenged Leon, and Inglis was determined to eliminate the magical stone beast to protect Rafinha.

Leon used teleportation magic to escape. I think the monster came from an artefact. Papa really has a daughter complex, lol. Inglis and Eris unite to beat the magic rock monster, with just 1 kick the magic rock monster takes a painful knockback. Inglis used aether magic to beat the magic rock monster, it was an extraordinary magic.

Inglis could indeed use high-level magic but her body was still weak to cast that much aether. Practising sparring, Inglis tried to dodge Rafinha's arrows. The separation from their parents was sad but it was time for them to leave for the capital.

Time skip, and at the age of 15, Inglis and Rafinha left for the royal capital to enrol in the Knight Academy. Give more Inglis bath scene, lol... what an amazing oppai massage.

Jan 23, 2023 9:40 AM

Dec 2022
its awosome now i have to wonder who the red haired girl is
Jan 23, 2023 9:44 AM

Apr 2014
GGEZ Rahl
Honestly, I really wanted him to be tortured and die in his human form, instead of that monster form.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 23, 2023 9:57 AM

Oct 2014
Should have ended the episode with the fight vs magicite Rahl. I know the source material... just went over that fight just like that, but that should have been seen as a chance to rework and make the whole work better.
Jan 23, 2023 10:16 AM

Feb 2019
Amazing episode man we are FEASTING as fantasy/female mc fans this season

Glad Leon wasn’t a rapist apologist, him being apart of a guerilla faction is way better and easier to understand. I’m annoyed we didn’t get to see Rahl suffer more tho. I wanted him to get his ass beat in human form not just magicite. Aether strike was CRAZY tho. Literally smoked his ass lol.

Off to the royal academy we go, the story is just now starting finally. Rafi and Inglis have a hell of an appetite, guess all that training requires it.

Red hair girl looks like she’s gonna give Inglis a good fight, can’t wait for next week.

Swear Inglis got my pp so confused..
Marinate1016Jan 23, 2023 10:38 AM
Jan 23, 2023 1:05 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Who knew one of the hottest waifus of the season would be an old man

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 23, 2023 1:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012

the obligatory bunch of dudes that have to be in all these anime lol

makes it so much harder to simp even if these a sexy baddie on screen

just get to the fights with girls already lol
Jan 23, 2023 1:28 PM
Oct 2019
the anime's movements look a little stiff, and it's a little uncomfortable when you see the anime.
but the good thing is that the story can also be considered good and the characters also look good but in some frames it looks a bit like a low budget version, but it's still fun to watch when relaxed
Achmad294Jan 23, 2023 1:32 PM
Jan 23, 2023 2:02 PM
Mar 2019
seriously? a breast grab? how boring. it didnt need to be there.
Jan 23, 2023 2:08 PM
Jun 2021
Temeraireux said:
seriously? a breast grab? how boring. it didnt need to be there.

I think it shows a different size of Inglis. She's doting Rani way too much and is too permissiv with her. By growing together, Rani developped a pervered side that came from her jealousy toward her cousin's beauty. And since Inglis is too permissiv, she never really stopped her doing that stuff.

And like every japanese manga/anime/Light Novel, that's just comedy purpose XD
Jan 23, 2023 2:50 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
firstly good riddance Rahl, bro got annihilated by Inglis which was very satisfying to see.

Time skipped 3 years to 15 and now they are going to the capital to enrol at the academy, nice to see a decent highlander and we got a little bit of fans service :)

Also Inglis, everytime we are reminded of how much she loves to fight, especially against strong opponents! seems like she is going to potentially fight the red haired girl at the end which will be interesting to see!!

Jan 23, 2023 3:50 PM
Jan 2020
Great episode. I actually gonna enjoy this anime after all. its really facanating and i really like the chracter design. really good episode
Jan 23, 2023 5:03 PM

May 2019
I'm glad Rahl got his comeuppance as I had hoped. I was starting to think that highlanders are bad but the leader of the capital (so far) has proved otherwise. BTW, there are a few similarities that I noticed that reminded me of Goku from Dragon Ball and that includes Inglis' love to fight, her attack on Rahl reminds me of the kamehameha, and she eats A LOT lol. And Rani with that boob grab, damn didn't know Rani was like that.

Sistia is a new interesting character, looks like it may be a good fight with her vs Inglis.
Jan 23, 2023 5:19 PM

Feb 2022
The moments that are supposed to be comedy in the middle of the fighting take away rather than add anything worthwhile. Also I'm a little confused at her simplistic character being obsessed with fighting. In their past life they were respected so much that they were lovingly surrounded by people who didn't want them to go, that needed them. Even their god blessed them and gave them a huge gift for their service. Even if you want to focus on your fighting and grow as much as possible I don't think that means abandoning everything that made you a worthy king. Sure I get hiding your power so you don't take on responsibility but the way they portray Inglis just feels like a power hungry immature girl who only thinks about one thing. But I guess it wouldn't be very fun if Inglis acted too mature and balanced, embracing the freedom makes enough sense that I'm sticking with the show for now.

Good riddance to Rahl, it was a bit of a shame though for him to go out as a monster. I would have loved to see him lose his smirk when Inglis put him in his place again.
Jan 23, 2023 5:26 PM
Jun 2021
If Inglis acted more mature, I think the story would be less enjoyable. It has a reaaally dark tone behind all of this comedy stuffs.
Jan 23, 2023 5:27 PM

Mar 2010
Damn I wanted to see her fight dat red haired gal that seems to be holier than thou.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 23, 2023 5:49 PM

Feb 2019
as usual, the face off between the new baddies and our MC will have to wait another week. it's nice that they're not dragging on Inglis' growth; she's 15 now, i wanna see her reunite with Eris after three years since they last met.
Jan 23, 2023 6:11 PM
Mar 2021
Kinda strugling with Leon conversation,,,
Good episode anyway, new journey!.
Jan 23, 2023 9:42 PM

Sep 2018
hafizgv said:
Kinda strugling with Leon conversation,,,
Good episode anyway, new journey!.
Yeah, his reason for attacking them was explained in one line that I missed the first time, but when I went back it was all there. It could have been explained better. Still a fun show.
Jan 23, 2023 9:59 PM
Nov 2014
A fun show. Still not very original, but enjoyable none the less. Rafinha is such a cutie :3.
Jan 23, 2023 10:22 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its unfortunate but the reality of the relationship between the highlanders and the surface nations is not one thats actually one based on equal standing. One hit strikes combined with absolute defence huh a potent combo. The brigade sure ended up creating quite the drug for their war against the highlanders though. In the end im glad that they managed to take Rahl down without any damage to the town itself. Man Rani and Iglis really have quite the appetite. So the previous knights who served Nova were a bunch of scum who turned to banditry as soon as they were relieved of their service huh. Guess somethings never change when humans are concerned. The fight against the bandits though would be interesting especially Inglis's fight against a Hyral menas that serves the bandits. Overall a decent ep that had some nice fights and lore expansion. I would have preferred to see Inglis beat the shit out of Rahl conventinally though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2023 11:00 PM

Dec 2022
the Hero King Inglis is literally me
Jan 23, 2023 11:13 PM

Mar 2014
Okay this show is still generic but I'm starting to enjoy it
Jan 24, 2023 2:05 AM

May 2015
Rahl definitely came and went! Surprised me because shows usually keep the generically corrupt Noble a bit longer before they get corrupted. Here it happened off screen! The conflict Inglis is in now is much more interesting though!
Jan 24, 2023 4:49 AM

Jun 2016
even inglis ex grandfather she is really waifuable and top tier waifu !!
Jan 24, 2023 8:20 AM
Apr 2013
Alright, so far AUO has been 3/3 on good eps. Though I'm not a big fan of how they had another cliffhanger this ep, please tell me its not going to be a recurring trend.

So quite a lot happened this time.

We have a short fight with leon, and he namedrops this brigade thingy that'll almost certainly be showing up at some point. I was not expecting rahl to turn into a beast though. Shame, I would have liked to see chris punch his face.
Speaking of, despite being all about the blade and all that, I dont think chris actually used her sword at all this ep. While it does show that she's quite strong, though she herself points out she's not *Totally invincible op protagonist.
Anyway. Eris says some vague shenanigans that I'm not sure. Both leon and eris escape/leave, so, presumably we'll see them again, but whether thats going to be this season or not, nobody knows.

Second half, timeskip. Chris and Rani are now both 15. Though uh. Chris looks slightly different yet, but rani...more or less looks almost identical. Ironically its partly lampshaded but uh.
Seems like we have an actually reasonable(?) highlander this time, would be a shame if something were to happen to her. But who knows.
Anyway they haven't actually gotten to the capital yet, though depending on how fast things go they could be there as early as next week. There's two other main girls in the OP, but its ep 3 and they havent shown up yet soo.
Chris (with rani and some backup) seem to have gotten themselves into some trouble though, how will they get out of this mess?
Jan 24, 2023 9:41 AM

Jan 2014
It feels odd that an innkeeper would offer two young girls a merc job and that a ruler of the city would just blindly trust said girls with an important job, but hey I guess that it doesn't matter that much since the fights seem to be the highlight of this anime.
Jan 24, 2023 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
So Leon at the very least isn't sided with the highlanders but he is part of a guerrilla group, problem being is that their actions may probably harm more innocents than the highlanders themselves but Inglis don't have no time for that, the world is her playground to fight.

Nice to know, at least for now, that there are actually some nice and kind highlanders.
Jan 24, 2023 9:53 AM
Jun 2021
Anlex said:
It feels odd that an innkeeper would offer two young girls a merc job and that a ruler of the city would just blindly trust said girls with an important job, but hey I guess that it doesn't matter that much since the fights seem to be the highlight of this anime.

Well to be fair, a scene is cut in the anime that explains a bit more (no real spoilers if you want to read)
Since it's not really necessary to the plot, I guess they just chose to skip that part.
Jan 24, 2023 12:52 PM

Aug 2019
I'm loving where this is going! I love the world building in this, and how this is all starting to build up to something bigger.

It looks like we're going to see a pretty intense fight next episode between Inglis and that hyral menas, which I'm very excited to see.

However! There's totally something wrong with that highlander right? I know she's hiding something, and it's probably going to have something to do with that mana drain beneath the city... Or she could you know, just be a nice highlander lol

Either way really excited for this! Definitely going to see this one through :D
Jan 24, 2023 12:54 PM

Aug 2019
AkeZZZ said:
GGEZ Rahl
Honestly, I really wanted him to be tortured and die in his human form, instead of that monster form.
Fr lol I was kinda expecting more. Zero sympathy for that guy
Jan 24, 2023 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
groudonvert said:
Anlex said:

Well to be fair, a scene is cut in the anime that explains a bit more (no real spoilers if you want to read)
Since it's not really necessary to the plot, I guess they just chose to skip that part.
Thanks for a bit of clarification, like I wouldn't say it matters but I would say that it feels quite cheap the way they did it in anime.
Jan 24, 2023 2:34 PM
Dec 2021
I really want a Yakuza Reincarnation anime adaptation.
Jan 24, 2023 2:52 PM
Jun 2021
Anlex said:
groudonvert said:

Thanks for a bit of clarification, like I wouldn't say it matters but I would say that it feels quite cheap the way they did it in anime.

Actually they put everything in the anime, they just reorder things and fasted the actual scene (but I think they cut some dialogs with Cyrene, but I don't really remember).
Jan 24, 2023 8:34 PM

Feb 2016
Well, at least now they are 15 y/o lol
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jan 25, 2023 1:48 AM

Apr 2009
Well Leon turned out to be a lame arsehole, while the fight with Rahl was underwhelming.

Let's see how these new faces fare with our heroine.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 25, 2023 7:39 AM

Jul 2017
Leon may be strong against both Inglis and Eris but said girl herself has her powers boosted to the point where the lightning lions are a cinch. Inglis against Leon is no problem, but Rafinha with Rahl being drugged as a magicite beast is a whole other ballpark and is nothing that the 3 girls cannot handle, other than Leon making his escape. The Runeless reincarnation herself blasting off Rahl with her 12 years of culmination with her aether mana, the fight was a good one for her, but felt underwhelming overall.

Another timeskip thereafter, and the 15-year-old girls go out towards the capital, enjoying as much food and having a yuri time in the hot springs with the town of Nova's magistrate-cum-ruler Seilyn. A rebellion that Seilyn is facing, and it'd be best to eradicate them ASAP.

Good episode, but the show overall still feels meh at best.
Jan 25, 2023 8:28 AM
Jul 2021
Droebie said:
The moments that are supposed to be comedy in the middle of the fighting take away rather than add anything worthwhile. Also I'm a little confused at her simplistic character being obsessed with fighting. In their past life they were respected so much that they were lovingly surrounded by people who didn't want them to go, that needed them. Even their god blessed them and gave them a huge gift for their service. Even if you want to focus on your fighting and grow as much as possible I don't think that means abandoning everything that made you a worthy king. Sure I get hiding your power so you don't take on responsibility but the way they portray Inglis just feels like a power hungry immature girl who only thinks about one thing.
Yeah the simplistic personality isn’t doing it for me either, as is the contradictory statements of not wanting to stand out and continually putting herself front and center; it’s like that Otome Game Sekai show a few seasons back where the MC was constantly whining about too much attention but also constantly purposefully getting himself involved in big public spectacles. The whole reincarnated “wise king” angle is being squandered and used poorly IMO, the way he acts it’d have made more sense if he were a dumb but powerful and renowned knight hamstrung by his duties who wished for a life with more fights and no responsibility. And the whole gender swap thing is barely being used at all and completely irrelevant so he may have well been a dumb but powerful and renowned female knight from pre-reincarnation instead.
Stink_BugJan 25, 2023 8:37 AM
Jan 25, 2023 9:00 AM
Jan 2016
I didn't expect I'm going to like this anime so much! Inglis is the best and I'm fanboying over her <3
Also red haired woman at the end (Sistia according to cast) is basically Katarina from League of Legends lmao
Jan 25, 2023 9:08 AM
Jun 2021
Stink_Bug said:
Droebie said:
The moments that are supposed to be comedy in the middle of the fighting take away rather than add anything worthwhile. Also I'm a little confused at her simplistic character being obsessed with fighting. In their past life they were respected so much that they were lovingly surrounded by people who didn't want them to go, that needed them. Even their god blessed them and gave them a huge gift for their service. Even if you want to focus on your fighting and grow as much as possible I don't think that means abandoning everything that made you a worthy king. Sure I get hiding your power so you don't take on responsibility but the way they portray Inglis just feels like a power hungry immature girl who only thinks about one thing.
Yeah the simplistic personality isn’t doing it for me either, as is the contradictory statements of not wanting to stand out and continually putting herself front and center; it’s like that Otome Game Sekai show a few seasons back where the MC was constantly whining about too much attention but also constantly purposefully getting himself involved in big public spectacles. The whole reincarnated “wise king” angle is being squandered and used poorly IMO, the way he acts it’d have made more sense if he were a dumb but powerful and renowned knight hamstrung by his duties who wished for a life with more fights and no responsibility. And the whole gender swap thing is barely being used at all and completely irrelevant so he may have well been a dumb but powerful and renowned female knight from pre-reincarnation instead.

Inglis looks dumb to the outside with her battle junkie personnality that overshines everything else, but she's actually quite clever with sharp analysis. A dumb knight wouldn't have noticed how strange it is for Highlanders to suddenly involve themselves in the politics on the lowlands.
Jan 25, 2023 7:32 PM

Sep 2019
What an incompetent MC letting enemy escape and like wut she was an adult in his previous life and "Don't kill them" like lmao. The adult backstory is literally useless when the new MC acts like a naive girl.

I smell nerf
C6R5 Raiden
Jan 26, 2023 5:43 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, chris sure is a battle maniac
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 26, 2023 2:03 PM

Nov 2013
interested in what happens after last week's cliffhanger lol

that guy was tired of having to put up with highlanders, specially after ralh killed that person earlier
but the fact that they thought Inglis was scared of mere lightning dogs, yare yare :v

HAHAHAHA did she just put her leg up and then ask him to not look at it? who would resist such a thing? :D
out of the window comes Rafinha, chased by a magical beast... who is actualy rahl lmao a worthy end for that idiot, nice

the other knights appear, just to waste space
Inglis and Eris with the kick lmao, if the thing flies high, then she should be able to save the city without damage

yep i expected that, she used that beam that she used on the dragon in ep1
after beating it, all the honor went to Eris, we will probably see her again, since mc has a favor to pay

some fun training by dodging hundreds of arrows, damn she is too good
next step, the capital academy of knights, and Rafinha better not get a nasty boyfriend LOL

1 month travel, damn that's long
there's another highlander, but she seems to be a good person
how much do they eat? wtf? is this dragonball? lol they need a job to pay for that food

lol entrance exams, too easy
they got good beds and a big bath, yay fanservice
seems like the city is collecting their mana, i wonder if the highlander leader is making a magic beast or something
speaking of the highlander, there she is, and she brings 3 little girls lol

after speaking a bit, they decided to go beat some bad knights, and there they found another Eris with red hair lol Inglis is ready, kakatte koi :D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 27, 2023 8:54 AM
Nov 2020
super duper zajebiste
Jan 28, 2023 9:23 PM
Jan 2023
it was great but it could be better
Jan 29, 2023 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
Not bad, although I expected more!
Jan 29, 2023 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
We need more battles! For our best mc to become master swordsperson they need moar experience!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 29, 2023 9:58 PM
Oct 2019
She really is a Battle Maniac lol

why i have suspicion that the Highland might be her kingdom in her past life?
Jan 31, 2023 4:52 AM

Nov 2019
The annoying guy is now six feet under. Good riddance.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

124 by Cheezechan »»
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

104 by Choirul2009 »»
Mar 10, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

67 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

73 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

64 by R1ch4rd7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.