Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 17, 2023 10:36 AM
Sep 2021
Is mappa really doing it. If not then whose doing this. Why can't shingo natsume do it again. How the animators are going to adapt those horror action scenes 
Jan 17, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2021
mappa isn't doing it the announcement was fake
Jan 17, 2023 10:55 AM
Dec 2021
Amit7 said:
Is mappa really doing it. If not then whose doing this. Why can't shingo natsume do it again. How the animators are going to adapt those horror action scenes 

It's not confirmed cause the Mappa thing was a fake news, so we don't know who's animating opm but prly no madhouse since they now animate average animes like Tsukihime or the Vampire is already dead.
Jan 17, 2023 11:01 AM

Apr 2021
Madhouse is not the old MadHouse anymore. Plus the first season was not even a Madhouse effort, it was the director who solo-carried the season with his connections.
Jan 17, 2023 11:15 AM
Mar 2021
mad house in season 1 was a one time passion project, they have said it many times, probably gonna be some lesser known studio who will do the bare minimum like jc staff in season 2 and we will be happy enough
Jan 17, 2023 11:20 AM
Sep 2020
CreepHazard said:
Madhouse is not the old MadHouse anymore. Plus the first season was not even a Madhouse effort, it was the director who solo-carried the season with his connections.

that's why he mentioned shingo natsume to come back
Jan 17, 2023 11:41 AM

Apr 2021
Spoopy69 said:
CreepHazard said:

wouldn't make too much of a difference since most of those sakuga animators are probably busy considering all the high profile anime coming up. Unless the entire team is assembled, or most of it atleast, it's not gonna be as good as before.
Jan 17, 2023 11:48 AM
Sep 2020
CreepHazard said:
Spoopy69 said:

wouldn't make too much of a difference since most of those sakuga animators are probably busy considering all the high profile anime coming up. Unless the entire team is assembled, or most of it atleast, it's not gonna be as good as before.

true, but if they get a decent schedule, shingo natsume could be able to get a lot of animators on board. his connections are priceless, even if they are busy with other anime, if they plan correctly and get enough time they could still have most of them on board and the latest web-gens like vincent, vercreeck and q-kawa
Jan 17, 2023 11:55 AM

Apr 2021
Spoopy69 said:
CreepHazard said:

true, but if they get a decent schedule, shingo natsume could be able to get a lot of animators on board. his connections are priceless, even if they are busy with other anime, if they plan correctly and get enough time they could still have most of them on board and the latest web-gens like vincent, vercreeck and q-kawa

I was gonna talk about that web-gen idea, vercreek and qkawa are extremely talented. Getting lots of web animators with Shingo Natsume might be brilliant provided its a good schedule. If not then it can kind of bite back in the arse.
Just looked at some Vincent Chansard works and I'm blown away. I remembered the rough layout for that scene from MHA that bones had to change, which was a shame. Dude's talent level is insane
Jan 17, 2023 12:56 PM
Jul 2015
I heard from a youtuber that when S3 was announced Murata followed mappa on Twitter and then unfollowed it later. I don't think Shingo Natsume will come back, but I hope a good director will help a lot. They will do a good job capturing the essence of the manga atleast.
Jan 17, 2023 1:04 PM
Jun 2022
Amit7 said:

Mappa are known for horror scene look at jjk, AOT, CSM etc when it comes to horror they know their stuff 😌😌✌🏼
Jan 17, 2023 2:56 PM
Sep 2020
CreepHazard said:
Spoopy69 said:

I was gonna talk about that web-gen idea, vercreek and qkawa are extremely talented. Getting lots of web animators with Shingo Natsume might be brilliant provided its a good schedule. If not then it can kind of bite back in the arse.
Just looked at some Vincent Chansard works and I'm blown away. I remembered the rough layout for that scene from MHA that bones had to change, which was a shame. Dude's talent level is insane

i know right, if i had to pick one tho i'd want q-kawa to animate my life bro
Jan 17, 2023 4:53 PM
Apr 2020
I want jc staff again 😹
Jan 18, 2023 12:20 AM

Mar 2021
Nah!! Season 3 will be done by Studio Deen. The GOAT studio
Jan 18, 2023 5:21 AM
Jul 2022
i want mappa to animate opm s3 :(
Jan 20, 2023 12:44 AM
Oct 2021
I hope for ufotable and KyoAni. If not I guess Mappa or A1(if they pull something like lycoris recoil)
Jan 22, 2023 7:42 PM

Sep 2011
I want Madhouse to do Season 3.
Other than that, Bones was another great choice after the success of Mob Psycho 100.
Jan 23, 2023 4:19 AM

Sep 2020
No fuck One punch man. Madhouse needs to come back with Ace of the Diamond.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 29, 2023 1:52 PM
Mar 2020
exactly mate , you should see their recent lineups , they are all moe or romcom with  a 6 to 7 score at best.

More topics from this board

» God-level animations?

Leon888 - Apr 18

13 by Theo1899 »»
Apr 22, 5:34 AM

» Did OPM S1 Sell bad? Why did they lower their quality

Ssjbryando - Mar 7

16 by SapiaNt0mata »»
Apr 17, 2:02 PM

» Season 3 Director

BLACKANGER - Feb 29

19 by gamibo »»
Apr 14, 1:31 AM

» New Hero Visual (KING)

OvergrownRover - Apr 5

10 by garry001 »»
Apr 7, 12:40 PM

» One punch man Official Website Updated

JericoSan - Apr 2

4 by OvergrownRover »»
Apr 2, 10:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.