Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 16, 2023 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Inglis can dress up well when she puts in the effort....

Honestly, that banquet gave off bad vibes. On the other hand, Inglis displays quite a tough personality without holding back. Seems they advertised her character as the type that isn't going to let anyone push her around.
Jan 16, 2023 9:13 AM

Feb 2018
Give me more loli Inglisss, yahhh... it seems like the greenhaired boy kun in episode 1 still hold a grudge against Inglis, it's was an elite noble ceremony. what an amazing episode, especially Eris and Inglis battle. Inglis uses too much mana (Aether) so that makes the match not exciting. It's surprising that Leon are...
Jan 16, 2023 9:42 AM
Jan 2017
The story goes too fast.
Jan 16, 2023 9:42 AM

Apr 2014
Am I wrong if I want to punch the anime character??
Chris! Kill that fking trash Rahl asap.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 16, 2023 9:54 AM

Oct 2014
There's really nothing yet, huh? Does this thing will go all the way with the whole muscle-headed protagonist theme solving issues that weren't his mistakes (say: like Maou Gakuin, for example)?
Or will the fact that he had a past life play into her actual character struggle and development in the future?

maxwellpun said:
The story goes too fast.

Ironically I doubt they can do anything more should they chose a slower pace to adapt. There doesn't seem to be anything there yet, after all.
Not even a proper foreshadowing that is directly related to her character struggle. No signs, everything is in the narrative.
Revvie-chanJan 16, 2023 9:57 AM
Jan 16, 2023 9:58 AM
May 2021
I am loving this isekai. She is so similar to Goku, eager to fight strong opponents 😂😂
Jan 16, 2023 10:22 AM
I hope rahl’s death will be satisfying to see. I’m sure that the kingdom which Inglis was king of is now called the highland.
Jan 16, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2022
If Rahl doesn't die in the most painful way imaginable in the next episode, I'm dropping this. 
Jan 16, 2023 10:41 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hey, these past two episodes have been a surprisingly lovely watch. Inglis seems like a pretty fun character, and her attempts to conceal her strength but her eagerness to fight strong opponents is not exactly a new type of overpowered character troupe, but it's been fun so far, so who cares. 

I can't wait to see Inglis whip Rahl's arse for being such an annoying prick and for being oblivious to committing blatant crimes, I only pray she won't hold back then, lol. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 16, 2023 11:01 AM
Apr 2017
The animation is just terrible if it wasn't for the story (which seemed rushed btw) i would have already dropped it
WoSenJan 16, 2023 11:12 AM
Jan 16, 2023 11:41 AM

Jul 2017
The baptism of imprinting Runes on people, it's normal for people whom don't have mana. But for Inglis's case of using aether rather than mana, she won't be able to do much as a Runeless, but through Rafinha, she can become her squire. All according to keikaku, as planned.

A timeskip that sees both girls going around eliminating Prismer magicite beasts, and the thought of Rani letting Inglis marry Rafael, hot damn that won't slide and would produce endless nightmares. The typical royal ball with the Highlanders, Inglis feels the weight of the stares from both genders.

Conspicuously, Rahl makes a return as a Highlander earning his way through money and connections, and that sucks for Inglis. Meeting the Hyral Menas of Eris through the surface-dwelling human Leon, that was uncalled for. And even worse, the magic, now confirmed that it came from the Highlanders, gives a chance for Rahl to do what he wants, and Inglis faces this head-on once again like the past. Only that Eris decides to stop her before she gets to Rahl, and this fight against an esteemed character doesn't come by often to test of her skills. Since Hyral Menases can sense mana, Inglis shows Eris her true power...and decides not to go against her.

Leon suddenly going on the offense against Eris, what exactly is the feud between them both?
Jan 16, 2023 11:50 AM

Feb 2019
First of all, love the show, it’s top 3 this season but I really really hate the rapey villain trope to make you hate characters. I think it’s kinda cheap and it’s done so much that it’s just predictable and boring at this point. Rahl is such a POS I just want em to die the most painful death possible. Just the way he looks at Inglis and the other knight girl is so gross.

Leon being sus was actually a shock. Didn’t see that coming. Is he legit evil or just don’t wanna risk drawing the higlanders ire so he’s stopping the girls from doing anything to Rahl? And could the highlands be Inglis original kingdom since everyone up there seems to be on another strength level and it didn’t exist before?

Can’t wait for next week!
Jan 16, 2023 12:04 PM
Jun 2021
maxwellpun said:
The story goes too fast.

Spoiler for what they cut from the Light Novel (nothing really important, but to explain why the story wasn't rushed)

Jan 16, 2023 12:21 PM
Jun 2021
felixsifuri said:
If Rahl doesn't die in the most painful way imaginable in the next episode, I'm dropping this. 

Any suggestions ? :)

Which Rahl's death would you (all of you) want to see ? ^_^
Jan 16, 2023 12:24 PM

Jul 2015
I'm seriously enjoying this so far, that Rahl guy need to get humbled again. Also why is inglis a former old man now because of this I can't say she's cute xd
Jan 16, 2023 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
Man this is really some top tier doujin material right here you can't make this up. 
Jan 16, 2023 1:18 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Odd baptism indeed but i guess its a good way to see whether you have the attributes needed to take up a martial role in society. So the runes is the awakened form of knowlege that they use to wield artifacts huh. Impressive way of avoding one's destined role though. Becoming a squire while hoding your true strength though was an interesting outcome. Thats some rain being able to turn normal animals into monsters. The deal between the highlanders and them though seem way to fair to the latter though. Its amusing seeing the former hero king be scared of lustful men though. To think that the jerk ended up with that kind of role change. He really is the worst person to get it though. That ending though really confused me. Wasn't Leon supposed to be an ally.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2023 1:23 PM

Feb 2022
That episode went by fast, what a tease ending too. I wonder what the timeline is from the Kings death and reincarnation for the world to be so different, definitely looking forward to finding out. I like how they don't shy away from reminding you that there is an old man in that cute girls body, I like when he notes how awkward the male gaze can be.
Jan 16, 2023 1:30 PM
Mar 2021
this show continues to be much better than I expected, I'm glad they're not immediately rushing to when Inglis is grown up, because bloodthirsty warrior child remains a really funny gag. I didn't expect going in that Inglis would be such a consistently hilarious character, but they are. 

okay I'm really not sure what pronoun to use here though. what Japanese personal pronoun is Inglis using?
Jan 16, 2023 1:36 PM

Nov 2016
Enjoyable regardless of shitty tropes.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 16, 2023 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
I can't wait for that dirtbag Rahl to die sometime, it will be sweet. I love seeing Inglis fangirl? guy over strong people lol, too bad she showed too much and Eris gave up the fight. 
Jan 16, 2023 1:55 PM

May 2010
I strongly dislike that the rahl fight doesn't just happen right at the banquet. Everyone already knows something will go down, we know, the mc and directly involved ppl know and hell even the other banquet randoms know, just get on with it why all this cloak and dagger stuff that isn't even actual cloak and dagger... because... you know... ppl were waiting for her to arrive.
Jan 16, 2023 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, so that makes Inglis a lesbian, then?

Wholesome!

Inglis is very noble for defending the other women from Rahl. What an asshole!

Her excitement to fight is just adorable :D

Yeah, I knew Leon was sus, that was pretty obvious from the first time he spoke.

Is this yuri bait!?

And this remains one of my favorite shows of the Winter 2023 season. Looking forward to more!
Jan 16, 2023 2:03 PM

Jun 2015
Well Leon seem to get all evil looking at the end unless he just trying to look badass. In which case he failed. Silly metal kitten paws. Although might be a nice warm up match with our best old gezzer!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 16, 2023 2:33 PM

Jun 2016
Probably the best fantasy of the season after DanMachi, I'm really enjoying it, I can't wait to see Rahl's ass to be kicked to death...
Jan 16, 2023 2:43 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i swear if she ends up fighting a bunch of dudes....

Jan 16, 2023 3:09 PM

Sep 2021
This is surprisingly becoming another one of my faves of the season! Inglis's obsession with battling is actually so cute, and Inglis's relationship with Rafinha is all kinds of precious + wholesome~
I'm kind of over the villain tropes they're using with Leon and Rahl, but I can't wait to see Inglis kick some ass and put them in their place! Next episode will be great, I'm sure :3
I'm not the only one thinking Inglis is a lesbian in this life, because of what they were thinking when Rafinha mentioned boyfriends, right?

The OP was nice with some gorgeous artwork of our leads (they're all so ♡), and the ED (with chibi Inglis) was super adorable as well!
Hopefully the predictable tropes aren't dragged out too much longer. Even still, this has been enjoyable so far, and it'll be interesting to see where things go after we get past this current arc.

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Jan 16, 2023 3:17 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
I just love Inglis in wanting to fight strong opponents lol.

Also Rahl's death better be in the most gruesome way possible or I will not be satisfied :)

Jan 16, 2023 3:45 PM
May 2019
12?
Those boobs say otherwise....... ;)
Jan 16, 2023 4:02 PM
Jun 2021
oldotakudude said:
12?
Those boobs say otherwise....... ;)

Well Inglis looks older than she really is (and that makes all the stares even more creepy). At 12, she's described in the Light Novel to look like 15 and at 15 she looks like a full grown adult.
Jan 16, 2023 4:05 PM

Oct 2015
starflutter said:

Wholesome!

Inglis is very noble for defending the other women from Rahl. What an asshole!

Her excitement to fight is just adorable :D

Yeah, I knew Leon was sus, that was pretty obvious from the first time he spoke.

Is this yuri bait!?

And this remains one of my favorite shows of the Winter 2023 season. Looking forward to more!

LN reader here.

Not yuri.

Spoiler from LN regarding shipping:
Jan 16, 2023 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
Rafinha is super cute, poor Inglis, she flexed a bit too much that she was prepared to fight but thankfully Leon showed up, is he a traitor, has some business specially with Eris or is he protecting a Highlander.
Jan 16, 2023 4:45 PM

Feb 2019
it was just starting to get good, then it was over. jeezums! well, i guess i'll have to wait a week again before i can watch why Leon did what he did: is he friend or foe? hmm...
Jan 16, 2023 4:48 PM

Feb 2019
La-Luxius said:
I just love Inglis in wanting to fight strong opponents lol.

Also Rahl's death better be in the most gruesome way possible or I will not be satisfied :)
I agree. Rahl's demise better not be some lame-ass butt kicking; he needs to be slowly tormented and shamed even more, and maybe then he can be killed off...or not. The "or not" part is better so then he'll be tortured for the rest of his sorry existence about how some 12-year-old girl kicked his ass not once, but twice now lol
Jan 16, 2023 5:08 PM

May 2019
Apratim said:
I am loving this isekai. She is so similar to Goku, eager to fight strong opponents 😂😂
I was thinking the exact same thing lol! She loves to fight so much she was begging the artifact girl to keep fighting.

This anime has quickly grown into one of my favorites for this season as Inglis is entertaining to listen to (I'm glad her monologue is in a feminine voice though) and watch. I'm surprised that Leon possibly turned but it may be to kiss Rahl's ass since he's a highlander as he previously said despite saying it was a joke. I hope Rahl gets his comeuppance next episode.
Jan 16, 2023 6:20 PM

Dec 2018
kind of an old trope with "high society (bad) vs regular people (maybe not so bad)" but a bit of a twist. interested in seeing how much they can flesh out the world/lore this season. overall good episode but come ON with that cliffhanger reeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jan 16, 2023 6:41 PM
Jan 2020
Why do they always do this? You're not a guy anymore Inglis, stop thinking like one.
Jan 16, 2023 7:34 PM
Apr 2013
Overall another excellent ep, though the pacing meant we got a cliffhanger uhm. Is this a trend? Anyway not much we can do now, I'm hoping we wont get cliffhanged on a regular basis.

So quite a few things happened this ep, even if we're left hanging. Also chris is supposed to be only 12 years old? It doesnt look like she's exactly the same as her appearance in the OP though, so I'm assuming there's going to be another timeskip either next ep or soon. That or.
It's hard to tell actually. I kinda already miss their appearances from last ep.

Rani (and chris) sound a lot less squeaky(aka cute) now, but well thats just kind of how it was going to be. More concerning though is that I'm not sure if I'm the only one but it feels like the artstyle just seems a bit off.

So anyway. Blah blah chris has no rune, but the main important stuff that happened this time, whatever is the highlander stuff. We're also introduced to eris, which uhm. It's too early to tell but I'm assuming she'll be a recurring character. 

Main even this time is, I sure wasnt expecting rahl to show up again, hopefully they just "resolve" the incident next ep. I wasnt expecting the anime to just straight up kill someone this early on, it was a big shock, it's only ep 2!

Still not sure exactly about Eris. Otherwise. It seems either *something happened in the past, and/or chris was just transported REALLY far into the future (500/1000+ years) and the history was just lost. Could be both really, but we weren't really told much.

Chris is definitely quite interesting. This time we see a bit (more) of her uh, personality. It's kind of charming in her own way, though uh well. Definitely as the series progresses(?) she's going to have to start using more of her power, whatever that is.

Honestly maybe if I wasnt so fixated on what's going on it would have been possible to predict that leon would show up. Would be a shame if chris had to kill him off though.

Anyway rani actually got useful screentime this time, though most of the focus was still on chris.
Also I would like to remind that chris is supposed to only be 12. Though uhh. Still they seem really tall for being 12.

(Edit: Reading around it seems everyone/lots of other people are speculating that the old kingdom became the highland, but while its certainly possible its really too early. I'm not even sure if they'll get that far in 12 eps. But anything can happen anyway, from anime perspective)
CocoaGalaxyJan 16, 2023 8:07 PM
Jan 16, 2023 7:44 PM
Jan 2012
Not bad. I like how Inglis is not perverted for a change, even though 'she' is a bit (<--sarcasm) developed for a 12 y/o, but meh, I guess they gotta provide fanservice somehow. Honestly if I saw another old man in a kid's body oogling minors I'd drop this show. (Mushoku Tensei ahhm ahhm)
Plot is interesting so far, if it doesn't turn into a cheap harem and keeps up some genre parody I will like it more, it's a bit hard to take this genre (Isekai) seriously at this point.
But hmm, overall this is a fun show.
JustkanjiJan 16, 2023 7:47 PM
Jan 16, 2023 9:36 PM
May 2021
viperhc said:
Apratim said:
I was thinking the exact same thing lol! She loves to fight so much she was begging the artifact girl to keep fighting.

This anime has quickly grown into one of my favorites for this season as Inglis is entertaining to listen to (I'm glad her monologue is in a feminine voice though) and watch. I'm surprised that Leon possibly turned but it may be to kiss Rahl's ass since he's a highlander as he previously said despite saying it was a joke. I hope Rahl gets his comeuppance next episode.

Ya correct, I am also really liking it so far. Waiting for next ep!
Jan 16, 2023 10:28 PM

Feb 2016
Inglis is so cool!

But, why are they just 12 years old? Is there a reason for it? What the fuck.

That ruined this a lot, if they gonna be 12y/o then desing the characters as such, and also, that bastard is 20y/o so he is a pedo, amost every man in this episode is a pedo, they being 12y/o is so fucking unnecessary lol they should be between 16-18.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jan 16, 2023 10:47 PM
Mar 2021
New Character Unlocked!
I feel the story kinda fast but it's okay :D
Jan 16, 2023 11:05 PM

Jul 2015
AkeZZZ said:
Am I wrong if I want to punch the anime character??
Chris! Kill that fking trash Rahl asap.

This is a character, that was specifically written to be unlikable just so nobody would feel sorry for him when karma inevitably catches up to him. I personally hate this trope.

starflutter said:

No. It means she is not interested in anyone.
PiromyslJan 17, 2023 12:54 AM

Jan 17, 2023 4:35 AM

May 2015
A lot of interesting things got explained this episode, from the rainbow rain that turns things into monsters too the dual caste society of highlanders and surface dwellers. The most interesting though was the reveal of Inglis's battle junkie personality! Kind of funny too how this boss battle is going down in front of that pompous Rahls house, and he's nowhere to be seen.
Jan 17, 2023 5:16 AM

Oct 2016
Wow, I almost didn't watch this show, but this is a lot of fun. Inglis's personality is great, plus white haired characters are always a favorite of mine.

Can't wait for Inglis to clap Rahl's cheeks a second time and hopefully, it's the last time.
Jan 17, 2023 5:50 AM

Jun 2016
inglis is so adorable and bravery girl !!
i mean she ex-he is still pretty and beautiful !!
Jan 17, 2023 6:01 AM
Dec 2020
I feel Inglis has an aura of a psychopath when fighting Eris😂😂

In the end, Leon seems a bit sus. I don't think he is a bad guy thought
Jan 17, 2023 8:07 AM
Apr 2020
GREEDO DA, oh its just sir Leon Kennedy
Jan 17, 2023 9:22 AM

Aug 2019
Bro Rahl sucks fr lol he better get messed up by the end of this.

This was another awesome episode! We got a bit more worldbuilding and we now know that Silvare, the previous kingdom from Inglis's past life has vanished from history. I get the feeling the Highlanders are going to have something to do with it's disappearance right? Like suddenly the Highlanders show up, Silvare disappears, and the ground dwellers are now seen as a lesser race. Something's up with them, I know it! I mean just look at how Rahl treats the ground dwellers. I'm so excited to see where this goes! It's going to be satisfying when Inglis puts this Highlander in his place. I would also love to learn about Silvare up ahead of course.

Also I can't be the only one who saw the Highland and thought of that place from Cronotrigger right? I think it's pretty cool!
Jan 17, 2023 2:47 PM
Sep 2019
Wait gojo is evil??
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

124 by Cheezechan »»
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

104 by Choirul2009 »»
Mar 10, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2023

67 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 6:15 PM

Poll: » Eiyuuou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2023

73 by AtotehZ »»
Feb 18, 2:21 PM

Poll: » Eiyuu-ou, Bu wo Kiwameru Tame Tenseisu: Soshite, Sekai Saikyou no Minarai Kishi♀ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2023

64 by R1ch4rd7 »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.