Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
In/Spectre
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 18, 2023 2:08 AM

May 2009
Aoi Yuki Onna is perfect
Jan 18, 2023 6:22 AM

Mar 2019
An episode without the main characters feels so refreshing, even though it is only the second episode after some years since season one.

Gotta say, loved these two new characters, but once the case is done I guess they will be gone.

Also, the funniest fact for me in this episode was that Yuki Onna likes to play Resident Evil 4.
Jan 18, 2023 6:49 AM

Mar 2014
The yuki onna is pretty but I wish her was more feminine
Jan 18, 2023 10:09 AM
Jun 2022
are we going get more of yuki onna,after this case?
cuz i have fallen for her ;)

Jan 18, 2023 11:38 AM

Nov 2013
random killing attempt out of nowhere lol
the spirit(?) girl sure is pretty
1:34 and 1:56 - that girl appears in the opening, pretty indeed
1:51 wtf is that fanservice lol

oh so she is a yuki-onna
ok screw that guy lol she is pretty

she sure is a fan of that writer, and ofc she enjoys human food, how kawaii
he is obviously hurt from the fall, so... princess carry it is lol

"dont tell anyone about me or i'll kill you" "so i just need to tell someone about you if i want to die?" LOL these kind of interactions are always amusing

the guy was talking to the police and he appeared, that was some nice timing lol
wow getting mad and pushing him just cause your friend didn't remember the girl you like? ok then (is that the actual reason? this anime likes to lie lol)

oh, yay for the guy actually reading the book, wonder if they will meet again and talk about it
apparently he is too scared to ever goback to the mountains... understandable

wtf 11 years time skip , and he looked at the mountain... you better go look for your waifu :v
oh nvm, i forgot she likes to come to town and eat human food lol
cute hair and clothes, nothing like the one she had before "to look the part"
her face when she realised it's him :D
still, would be funny if that wasn't actually her, and she had to come kill him cause he said that to someone

"i guess i can't hide my beauty" LOL indeed, she is too pretty to hide

ayakashi can see auras and stuff, interesting

geez, he almost died again because of a woman LOL

"enough money to have a luxury life for more than 30 years" wtf, what a job he had huh

they look so happy together lol it will hurt my heart if something bad happens and the yuki-onna gets exorcised or something, i'll hate Kotoko forever lol
oh Kotoko knows about it and says it's fine, hopefully it stays that way

the seduction attempts, apparently it's ok if they use protection LOL

ah ofc something was gonna happen to them, but at least it's not what i was expecting so maybe nothing happens to either of them after Kotoko does her research
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 18, 2023 4:28 PM
Jan 2018
Fantastic episode. I'm rooting for this couple. I wish more anime did relationships like this, without the yelling and "comedy" they cram into their episodes. 

I'm sure this type of episode is too great to continue, but more episodes like the first half of season 1 are fine with me!
Jan 19, 2023 10:12 AM

May 2021
Somehow, the "love story" in this episode was not only better than the rest of this series but also many of the romance and RomComs I have seen. Completely forgot that I was watching In/Spectre tbh. Seriously, can't they make a bunch of OVAs focused on these two? Also, a strong way to start the mystery of the second season.

Jan 21, 2023 10:05 AM

Apr 2015
The yuki-onna was quite kind and pretty. Hope they end up together.
All men, kings or peasants, die equally.
Jan 23, 2023 10:44 AM
Aug 2020
truly magnificent
Jan 23, 2023 4:07 PM
Jul 2019
Best episode of the two seasons
Jan 26, 2023 5:53 PM

Apr 2012
So is this the backstory of that office guy's parents in another anime?
Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi
It's possible for them to share the same universe and have a crossover.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 29, 2023 5:56 AM

Aug 2013
Truly, he is the most unfortunate guy. Though this was a good episode, especially the interactions between Masayuki and Yuki-Onna.

Jan 31, 2023 7:30 AM

Nov 2019
Tenshi-sama in the mountains didn't leave me getting rotten.

SgtBateManJan 31, 2023 6:26 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Feb 5, 2023 9:55 PM
Sep 2020
Great ep! >u<

I thought this ep was super engaging and interesting! I really like the new characters introduced a lot. Excited to see where the story goes XD. Also the op and ending ops are both soo good \(ᗜˬᗜ)/
Feb 22, 2023 6:30 PM
Jul 2021
Very funny and witty quips between the guy and his snow lady.
Apr 9, 2023 9:01 PM

May 2020
Him saying Yuki-onna would be more beautiful. 🤣🤣🤣 His attitude towards Yuki-onna is funny. Their conversations in themselves are funny.

11 years later, he meets her and reminisces. Damn, Masayuki has been betrayed a lot. It's good to watch them both together without any problems. Such a cute rabbit.
Sep 12, 2023 12:31 AM

Jul 2008
Boy this guy has great luck and the worst luck ever at the same time. I really hope he's being framed here.....it's his bastard best friend right?
Dec 4, 2023 1:31 PM
Aug 2023
OMG, this Yuki-onna is so adorable and lovable, I love the whole story and interactions she has with this guy she saved. I could serious watch a whole season of this couple just doing their slice of life lowkey romance with each other. This guy is kind of reserved and stoic like Kurou, but he doesn't come off boring and a "stick in the mud" like Kurou does. They're a really cute couple together, I hope things don't go bad for them.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

Mino_Hi - Apr 14

0 by Mino_Hi »»
Apr 14, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Swiggy - Aug 16, 2022

76 by N3kowarrior »»
Mar 7, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

53 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 5, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

77 by OddOnes »»
Jan 30, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Kyokou Suiri Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

40 by hoshinoriee »»
Jan 5, 8:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.