Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2023 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
This show's version of ShogunGekomon is much more scarier than I had imagined. 

Classic Digimon Ghost Game episode though. They made look like a short horror film and ShogunGekomon is no pushover as an Ultimate. 
Jan 14, 2023 10:43 PM

Feb 2020
ShogunGekomon has always been one of the funniest looking Digimon.

SerafosMar 3, 12:52 AM
Jan 14, 2023 11:29 PM

Feb 2019
Yo who did the animation this week? The story boarding was immense. Good to see Galsugammon again too. My boy was like fuck all this talk no jutsu shit lmao
Jan 15, 2023 3:30 AM

Mar 2018
Bruh why is the time limit on Ultimates still a thing when they can already evolve into Megas? I call BS. It's just an excuse for Gulus' appearance, or this episode should've come before Mega debuts.

Jan 15, 2023 5:59 AM

Jan 2009
i guess GulusGammamon can only fight up to Ultimate Level opponents right now

and based on the pattern of episodes im guessing next episode will be the Mega Evolution of Jellymon
Jan 15, 2023 6:24 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yes, it's Gulus time. Slowly but surely we're getting closer to unveiliing its past and Hiro's probable synchronization with it. Its deliveries are so good in contrast with the rest that it's kinda sad we don't really get to see it a whole lot.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 15, 2023 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
I wasn't expecting this to be a Gulusgammamon episode, specially against the classic TonosamaGekomon / ShogunGekomon since he is just a dummy but thankfully nobody died.
Jan 15, 2023 8:02 AM

Apr 2020
Still impressive how GulusGammamon can beat ultimates like they're rookies. 

Gekomon is such an asshole, ShogunGekomon didn't knew the humans on his back were being absorbed. He deserved a dead-end skewer.

Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jan 15, 2023 8:56 AM

Jan 2013
Anyone recognizes the Digimon on the tree?
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Jan 15, 2023 9:50 AM
Feb 2013
SHINOBI-03 said:
i think its the augmon we have seen in previous episodes...that would be my guess
Jan 15, 2023 10:10 AM
Feb 2013
i am happy to see gulusgammamon show up again...the number of digimon watching them is increasing....i look forward to seeing how the main story progresses...hopefully soon
Jan 15, 2023 12:10 PM
Aug 2022
Gulusgammamon making an appearance is always a treat ☺️☺️
Jan 16, 2023 5:08 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
great and malefic evolution... seems is waiting a change or alternative, possibly in the next episodes needs synchronization with him!! kekeke
Jan 16, 2023 2:04 PM
Jan 2018
It felt like Gmon was inserted into the story after the fact for fanservice. I didn't appreciate it. Geckomon resolving everything like that was horrible. The episode would have been fine without Gmon. He added nothing to it. It's been a while since a Ghost Game episode left this sour a taste in my mouth.

On the other hand, the action was pretty phenomenal. I wish we got to see that fight end in a better way, but Ghost Game continues to be litty when it comes to fight scenes in a children's show. A show with actual morals at the end of almost every episode.
Jan 17, 2023 8:08 AM

Mar 2008
Seemed like an odd time for Gulusgammamon to show up. Though I guess the point was so Gulusgammamon didnt cut into a good fight with a real baddy and is only here for foreshadowing and the episode was just built around that it felt like.

Renkini said:
Bruh why is the time limit on Ultimates still a thing when they can already evolve into Megas? I call BS. It's just an excuse for Gulus' appearance, or this episode should've come before Mega debuts.

Because Hiro’s dad made their digivices and didn’t give a software update for that but yeah it’s not really necessary but might just be there for episode time management to give more time for fight scenes using their Mega forms without doing away with their Ultimate appearances so the time limit likely wont go away at least not till very end.
Jan 17, 2023 2:28 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we kinda get a Super Sentai/Naruto inspired episode and Gulusgammamon shows up again. Of course Hiro refuses to sync up with him but, Gulusgammamon warn him that he might not have a choice the next time he appears again.
Jan 17, 2023 11:45 PM

Nov 2009
So... the Toad that loves to RP as the good guys goes around killing people... nice RP there... this fits the "You're doing it wrong"

___ ___ ___

LOL @ the scientist girl following, while no one notices her...

And we got Gulus again... seriously Hiro... just treat Gulus as part of Gammamon... cause he is part of him...

Stupid ass Hiro... still can't realize that while Gulus kills other digimon, every single time it was to protect Hiro.

Also... Meru's rich AF... she lives in a huge property with multiple storage buildings and ponds... WTF....
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 17, 2023 11:47 PM

Mar 2018
traed said:
Seemed like an odd time for Gulusgammamon to show up. Though I guess the point was so Gulusgammamon didnt cut into a good fight with a real baddy and is only here for foreshadowing and the episode was just built around that it felt like.

Renkini said:

Because Hiro’s dad made their digivices and didn’t give a software update for that but yeah it’s not really necessary but might just be there for episode time management to give more time for fight scenes using their Mega forms without doing away with their Ultimate appearances so the time limit likely wont go away at least not till very end. 
Yeah, I know there's no writing inconsistency yet because time limit thing is still in the dark but it was too obvious they set this one up just for Gulus even tho it was unnecessary. In result, his appearance was underwhelming than before. ShogunGekomon should be a mon that either Canoweissmon or Lamortmon can wipe the floor, let alone 2v1 and time running out. Then again, if it's other enemy that's stronger, Gulus can't probably beat it since he's just a Champion so the writers shot themselves in the foot here. The best option would be that this episode should've come before protags getting Megas but welp, what's done is done. This is not the first time Ghost Game's pacing is weird. At least they can ease the blow a bit by showing Megas also having time limits in next episodes so I'm hoping for that.

SHINOBI-03 said:
[img]
Can confirm. The left one is BlackAgumon from episode 13 and the right one is BlackGargomon from episode 21. In addition, BlackGrowlmon from episode 42 was also shown. All previous black mons but not a new one this time.

Jan 17, 2023 11:56 PM

Mar 2008
@Renkini
Yeah I kind of get why the time limit is there but Im not sure if I like it and yes in this ep it’s just to rush things along for GulusGammamon to show up. Gulus was showing some restraint so I think he was taking opportunity to try to manipulate Hiro.

More topics from this board

» We have to be honest and say the truth about this anime

KuronoAlien - Mar 31, 2023

19 by Serafos »»
Mar 3, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

50 by Hound-of-MAL »»
Sep 2, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Digimon Ghost Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2021

77 by White_Alice »»
Aug 22, 2023 6:34 PM

» Season 2!?!?

Bolillo99 - Mar 26, 2023

6 by TheBerserker »»
May 23, 2023 11:30 PM

» list some sexy digimons

deg - Feb 26, 2023

33 by MahiaErebeaNegi »»
Apr 8, 2023 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.