Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2023 11:53 PM
Jul 2022
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Alexioos95 said:

The creators.

It's a story that happens before a pre-existing one.
It works extremely well for sad backstory of characters.

Here is proof that you didn't understood.
In Episode 1 of the original , Okabe gets a crypted message video on his phone , but forget it because of Mayuri and the crazy situation.
This message is decrypted in Episode 23 , because Okabe finally lived what his past self did.
Steins;Gate 0 shows us how the past Okabe came to create the message because of his deep regrets.

There would be nothing spoiled.
You follow 2 different timelines with 2 different Okabe anyway.

0 was made as a bonus to let fans see how the Okabe from the past finally saved his "present" self.
There is not much to learn there , but it was still a really great bonus for the fans who wanted more of it.

With all of that said , it just prove that you didn't understood a single thing.
Maybe because of the "chronological order" , maybe because you are too stupid... dunno.

Are you fucking dumb or what. Can't you go beyond speaking about that one line or what. I am saying that you can't watch it before watching the first 22 episodes of steins gate zero the how the fuck did it become a true prequel

For stupid people who can't comprehend - I am saying that 0 canct be watched before Steins gate ep 22 even if it is a prequel as you say
Jan 15, 2023 12:00 AM

Jan 2017
epidemia78 said:
if it's so "stupid" then why did they make an alternate episode 23?

That one was made to promote the Visual Novel.
Actually , if you looks at the dates shown in this OVA , the 0 Visual Novel and the 0 Anime , you'll see that the dates coincide between the OVA and the Visual Novel , but not with the Anime.
It's because the Anime is more of an extra Route of the Visual Novel rather than a full story itself.

epidemia78 said:
It actually makes perfect sense for us time travelers from the future year 2023 to watch in chronological order. People in 2011 did not have that option.

But most stories aren't made to be experienced in chronological orders.
Do you imagine going back and forth in the 1000 Episodes of One Piece just because you can watch it in chronological order ?
That's why those who prone to chronological orders are hyprocit , they do it only with selected series and will never ever admit they could also do it with the others.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
I am saying that you can't watch it before watching the first 22 episodes of steins gate zero the how the fuck did it become a true prequel

Oh yes , watching it before Episode 22 would makes zero sense.
But then why not complete the original before watching that prequel ?
That's the intented order , after all.

Prequels aren't meant to be watched even before starting the original series anyway.
Some are made in a way where you think you can , but in most cases it spoils a lot of the original in reality.
And it is a true prequel , dunno why you want to deny it when it shows events taking place before the original series , but released after it.

Edit : You probably think prequel means that we need to watch it before something else... which is false.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 15, 2023 12:05 AM
Jul 2022
epidemia78 said:
Alexioos95 said:
Some new Animes fans created this "chronological order" because they are too stupid to understand a time travel series.

if it's so "stupid" then why did they make an alternate episode 23? It actually makes perfect sense for us time travelers from the future year 2023 to watch in chronological order. People in 2011 did not have that option.

You are totally right. These dumb people who can't actually think beyond thats given to them and have the audacity to tell what the creators meant. They didn't even understand the story themselves but are trying to teach others what it meant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
SIDDHARTH_HANJEJan 15, 2023 12:14 AM
Jan 15, 2023 12:09 AM

Aug 2018
Alexioos95 said:
Do you imagine going back and forth in the 1000 Episodes of One Piece just because you can watch it in chronological order ?
No I don't want to imagine watching 1000 episodes of One Piece in any order, thank you very much.

Anyway... People can watch SG in whichever order. It's nothing worth fighting about.
Jan 15, 2023 12:11 AM
Jul 2022
Alexioos95 said:
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Who the fuck told you that is it is a prequel.

The creators.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
Do you even understand what a prequel is.

It's a story that happens before a pre-existing one.
It works extremely well for sad backstory of characters.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
The events in 0 clearly took place after ep 22 and before the end of series, how the fuck can you even call it a prequel according to stories chronological order of events.

Here is proof that you didn't understood.
In Episode 1 of the original , Okabe gets a crypted message video on his phone , but forget it because of Mayuri and the crazy situation.
This message is decrypted in Episode 23 , because Okabe finally lived what his past self did.
Steins;Gate 0 shows us how the past Okabe came to create the message because of his deep regrets.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
if you watch steins gate 0 after ending of he first series then it will just spoil the climax for you.

There would be nothing spoiled.
You follow 2 different timelines with 2 different Okabe anyway.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
There is literally no point in watching 0 afterwards.

0 was made as a bonus to let fans see how the Okabe from the past finally saved his "present" self.
There is not much to learn there , but it was still a really great bonus for the fans who wanted more of it.

SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
This just shows how little you dumb mind actually understood the story

With all of that said , it just prove that you didn't understood a single thing.
Maybe because of the "chronological order" , maybe because you are too stupid... dunno.

Listen I remember what you are saying but what I was trying to tell is that okabe sending a msg to himself would technically result in a paradox where you can't tell what comes before and after. So there is literally no point in continuing this.
I just enjoyed watching it chronological order and you enjoyed watching it in release order and both ways makes sense, just be happy with that. And the ones who are staring can watch it any order you want it is upto you
Jan 15, 2023 12:49 AM
Nov 2022
Just watch it normally, that’s what i did and it’s the best experience.
Jan 15, 2023 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
Just do whatever with the order its all the same.
Jan 15, 2023 2:45 AM

May 2016
Alexioos95 said:
Actually, it was rushed out for money because the initial sales of Chaos;Child weren't great :P
-
Jan 15, 2023 2:48 AM

May 2016
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
epidemia78 said:

if it's so "stupid" then why did they make an alternate episode 23? It actually makes perfect sense for us time travelers from the future year 2023 to watch in chronological order. People in 2011 did not have that option.

You are totally right. These dumb people who can't actually think beyond thats given to them and have the audacity to tell what the creators meant. They didn't even understand the story themselves but are trying to teach others what it meant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The one who doesn't understand the story is you.
-
Jan 15, 2023 10:55 AM
May 2022
Release order is what I did, but I think chronological works just as well
Jan 15, 2023 5:57 PM
Nov 2016
SIDDHARTH_HANJE said:
epidemia78 said:

The irony...

You DO realize that the Okabe from Steins;Gate is NOT the same as Okabe from Steins;Gate 0, right? they are both different Okabes from different iterations, chronologically speaking, Steins;Gate 0 happens FIRST, it happens BEFORE Steins;Gate even begins since that's the Okabe that comes up with the plan and once we reach episode 23, he sends the plan and the Okabe from Steins;Gate gets it, do you know what this actually means? it means that they are both completely different Okabes you noob, it's not like Steins;Gate 0 happens between episode 23-24, that's what noobs like you think which is understandable, noobs like you don't understand shit about Steins;Gate.

So, chronologically speaking, Steins;Gate 0 happens first but starting with this one makes no sense either, this dumb chronological order you noobs came up with is just dumb from the beginning since you are not only stopping the climax and completely ruining the pacing of Steins;Gate but worse, you are watching something that is not even "Chronological" in the first place.

This stupid chronological order you noobs came up with only serves to poison the well and confuse the newcomers even more with that shit.
Jan 16, 2023 1:53 AM

Feb 2020
Late to the party but just wanted to add another watch Steins;Gate in release order comment. Chronological order is stupid and should not exist.
Jan 19, 2023 3:22 PM
Jul 2022
Just watch the original Stein;Gate and then stop and go watch something else.
The show ended so perfectly why should you bother with anything else afterwards?
This is probably an unpopular opinion.
Jan 20, 2023 7:44 AM

May 2016
QuangT2187 said:
Just watch the original Stein;Gate and then stop and go watch something else.
The show ended so perfectly why should you bother with anything else afterwards?
This is probably an unpopular opinion.

0 doesn't change the ending.
-
Jan 20, 2023 8:54 PM
Oct 2021
MeVike said:
Listen to me because I can give you the best of both worlds.

You want to watch SG in release order but in a way that makes SG0 not feel anticlimactic?

I’ve got the solution for you.

The main problem with both ‘fandoms’ is that

One thinks that watching it in release order makes SG0 feel anticlimactic as it doesn’t have a ending.

The other one thinks watching it in Chronological order spoils OG S;G so it’s a big no no.

I’ve got the best solution, you’ll watch them both ways at the same time and then you’ll feel happy. Follow me-

1. Steins Gate (all of it)
2. Missing link Ova
3. Steins Gate 0

Here comes the good part. To make SG0 not feel anticlimactic. You just watch the last 2 episodes of OG Steins Gate all over again
4. Seins Gate last 2 episodes.
5. Movie.

That way no one can say you’re watching it the wrong way and the good part is that it’s the most enjoyable way.

Literally just watch them in release order but after the end of SG0 you watch the last 2 episodes of SG again to give it closure.

Trust me. It’s worth it.

this is what i did and i found it to be like you said best if both worlds. rewatching those last 2 episodes brought all the emotions back especially after S;G 0
Jan 21, 2023 10:28 AM
Mar 2020
PhillyRocks42 said:
MeVike said:
Listen to me because I can give you the best of both worlds.

You want to watch SG in release order but in a way that makes SG0 not feel anticlimactic?

I’ve got the solution for you.

The main problem with both ‘fandoms’ is that

One thinks that watching it in release order makes SG0 feel anticlimactic as it doesn’t have a ending.

The other one thinks watching it in Chronological order spoils OG S;G so it’s a big no no.

I’ve got the best solution, you’ll watch them both ways at the same time and then you’ll feel happy. Follow me-

1. Steins Gate (all of it)
2. Missing link Ova
3. Steins Gate 0

Here comes the good part. To make SG0 not feel anticlimactic. You just watch the last 2 episodes of OG Steins Gate all over again
4. Seins Gate last 2 episodes.
5. Movie.

That way no one can say you’re watching it the wrong way and the good part is that it’s the most enjoyable way.

Literally just watch them in release order but after the end of SG0 you watch the last 2 episodes of SG again to give it closure.

Trust me. It’s worth it.

this is what i did and i found it to be like you said best if both worlds. rewatching those last 2 episodes brought all the emotions back especially after S;G 0

I’m glad someone thought of it the same as me.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 24, 2023 9:31 AM

Feb 2016
MeVike said:
That's because Steins;Gate 0 is bad. Your suggestion does nothing to solve this problem.

xZabuzax said:
Steins;Gate 0 is an anime that needs to shine on its own, it's a separate product and it needs to shine on its own, if you need to stop the climax and pacing of Steins;Gate just so you can watch Steins;Gate 0 to give that piece of crap some "purpose" then Steins;Gate 0 already failed, it means that anime can't do shit on its own, it needs help from a better anime to give it purpose.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
ใใฎ็›ฎใ ใ‚Œใฎ็›ฎ๏ผŸ
Jan 24, 2023 9:48 AM

Apr 2021
Tbh, you just have to watch "steins;gate", it's necessary to watch the rest.

Jan 24, 2023 12:56 PM
Mar 2020
Lucifrost said:
MeVike said:
That's because Steins;Gate 0 is bad. Your suggestion does nothing to solve this problem.

xZabuzax said:
Steins;Gate 0 is an anime that needs to shine on its own, it's a separate product and it needs to shine on its own, if you need to stop the climax and pacing of Steins;Gate just so you can watch Steins;Gate 0 to give that piece of crap some "purpose" then Steins;Gate 0 already failed, it means that anime can't do shit on its own, it needs help from a better anime to give it purpose.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Yea I don’t really believe people who say “it’s bad” without elaborating, but you do you.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Today, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 3, 2011

280 by Mahmoud636363 »»
Apr 9, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

801 by diyezuurca »»
Apr 4, 9:35 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.