Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2010 7:34 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA/NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Vol 2 covers the early stages of Platoon 17's bonding and how Nina still can't get over Layfon's monstrous strength

I'm surprised the episode where Leerin's mail gets switched(lost) from each girl to Layfon was actually covered in the novel as I had always thought that was more filler for the anime so was pretty funny to actually read

new thing i did find out though was that in exchange for Felli-chan giving Layfon his nickname 'Fon-Fon' she was closed to being called Fernandez which was pretty funny in a way

coming to the end of this volume, i'm pretty amazed how very close the adaptation of the anime was to this novel, with only a few details being left out(like the girls reading what was in Leerin's letter)
Oct 3, 2018 4:43 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Finished reading this volume 2 today, recalling the adaptation in anime, everything felt more properly paced here, and really loved the interaction between Felli and Layfon towards the end~~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Volume 24 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

3 by lucascba93 »»
Sep 1, 2018 8:40 PM

» How did Chrome Shelled Regios ended? (Spoilers)

takatathien - Feb 10, 2014

7 by KalfKaneda »»
Feb 21, 2018 12:53 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Volume 25 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

2 by Hitomi_Kurogane5 »»
Jul 21, 2016 9:07 PM

» Chrome shelled regios question

Kajeki - Nov 8, 2015

2 by Hitomi_Kurogane5 »»
Jul 21, 2016 9:05 PM

Poll: » Chrome Shelled Regios Volume 23 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
May 2, 2016 7:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.