Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2023 11:51 AM
Jan 2023
Omg maid sama become my joint fav anime with kagura sama ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–

I love how misaka is the demon president/maid of an ice cream parlour, such a cute idea aha.

I love how she struggles to let boys in with her issues, I had an abusive dad so I find it hard to be friends with guys too so I can understand a little.

Is the manga worth reading as the ending was so good? :)
Jan 13, 2023 11:53 AM

Jan 2017
kaguyasama2004 said:
Is the manga worth reading as the ending was so good?

Yes.
The Manga has still a lot of sweet moments after what was adapted in the Anime.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 13, 2023 11:54 AM
Mar 2022
If you wanna know more about Usui I would definitely suggest reading till the end, it's very fun and intense.

Sorry to hear about your dad, that's not right.
Jan 13, 2023 12:39 PM
Jan 2023
Alexioos95 said:
kaguyasama2004 said:
Is the manga worth reading as the ending was so good?

Yes.
The Manga has still a lot of sweet moments after what was adapted in the Anime.

ohhhhh okay thank you :)
Jan 13, 2023 12:40 PM
Jan 2023
Deanomac2010 said:
If you wanna know more about Usui I would definitely suggest reading till the end, it's very fun and intense.

Sorry to hear about your dad, that's not right.

yehhh I really wanna know about Usui as they been teasing the whole show about it.
Jan 13, 2023 12:43 PM
Jan 2023
misaka is sooooo fit ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ
Jan 13, 2023 12:49 PM
Sep 2020
kaguyasama2004 said:

I love how misaka is the demon president/maid of an ice cream parlour, such a cute idea aha.

I love how she struggles to let boys in with her issues, I had an abusive dad so I find it hard to be friends with guys too so I can understand a little.

Maid sama besides being a beautiful anime and also a complete and beautiful manga, romance is my favorite genre and certainly Maid Sama is one of the best. Usui is fantastic, I love him, he is one of my favorite male characters, I also like Misaki a lot, the relationship that is created between the two is special. The manga is highly recommended. I'm so sorry about your story ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
Jan 13, 2023 1:12 PM
Jan 2023
HummelsFord said:
kaguyasama2004 said:

Maid sama besides being a beautiful anime and also a complete and beautiful manga, romance is my favorite genre and certainly Maid Sama is one of the best. Usui is fantastic, I love him, he is one of my favorite male characters, I also like Misaki a lot, the relationship that is created between the two is special. The manga is highly recommended. I'm so sorry about your story ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

whats your fav moment/episode? :)
Jan 13, 2023 1:32 PM
Sep 2020
kaguyasama2004 said:
HummelsFord said:

whats your fav moment/episode? :)

There were so many amazing moments, my favorite is in episode 26, the kiss in the classroom, with the fireworks. A fantastic atmosphere that we would all like to experience. Definitely one of the most emotional kisses. I really recommend the manga ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Jan 13, 2023 1:37 PM
Apr 2022
kaguyasama2004 said:

I highly recommend continuing with the manga. The sweet moments and the the overall story are super great, and once you finish the manga, the after story manga is super great. I recommend reading from the start since some of the events are switched around, but overall reading the manga is a great read with even more moments of the main couple.
Jan 13, 2023 1:50 PM
May 2021
Its been a while, but I remember the Usui arc being the best arc and its manga only so yes.
Jan 13, 2023 1:53 PM
Aug 2013
I definitely recommend reading it. It’s one of my favorite shoujo manga. If you love an anime and want to see more of the characters, and see how the story develops, reading the source material is always a good idea :) sorry about your dad. Hope you’re doing better ๐Ÿ’—
Jan 13, 2023 2:06 PM
Jan 2023
CurryMaster946 said:
kaguyasama2004 said:

I highly recommend continuing with the manga. The sweet moments and the the overall story are super great, and once you finish the manga, the after story manga is super great. I recommend reading from the start since some of the events are switched around, but overall reading the manga is a great read with even more moments of the main couple.

ohhhhh I literly was gleaming when they finally made out hehe :)
Jan 13, 2023 2:07 PM
Jan 2023
imjayhime said:
I definitely recommend reading it. It’s one of my favorite shoujo manga. If you love an anime and want to see more of the characters, and see how the story develops, reading the source material is always a good idea :) sorry about your dad. Hope you’re doing better ๐Ÿ’—

think I'm gonna read the entire manga from the start, absolutely beautiful story and soooooooo fun <3
Jan 13, 2023 5:03 PM

Oct 2021
kaguyasama2004 said:

Take it from me. The manga is waaaaay better than the anime. I finished all 18 volumes about 2 years ago, and even read the series' one-shots. When I finished the manga, I realized how the main couple is a show-stopper/show-stealer! ๐Ÿ˜ They are the dynamic duo! Sad that this series tanked with a one-cour anime that aired around the early 2010s. But, that's that. I just adore the manga to the moon! ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ˜Š

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 13, 2023 11:33 PM
Mar 2021
kaguyasama2004 said:

YESSS it is great, it is really fun and there are tons of cute moments between misa and usui, i think it is worth it to give it a shot, the anime left at a very good point so the best (at least for me) is in the manga. โค๏ธ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Jan 14, 2023 3:22 AM
Jan 2023
hisun29 said:
kaguyasama2004 said:

YESSS it is great, it is really fun and there are tons of cute moments between misa and usui, i think it is worth it to give it a shot, the anime left at a very good point so the best (at least for me) is in the manga. โค๏ธ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป

I started reading from the start, gonna read the whole manga, sooo glad there so much more, misaka finally opening up more <3
Jan 14, 2023 3:25 AM
Jan 2023
marquinti2 said:
kaguyasama2004 said:

Take it from me. The manga is waaaaay better than the anime. I finished all 18 volumes about 2 years ago, and even read the series' one-shots. When I finished the manga, I realized how the main couple is a show-stopper/show-stealer! ๐Ÿ˜ They are the dynamic duo! Sad that this series tanked with a one-cour anime that aired around the early 2010s. But, that's that. I just adore the manga to the moon! ๐ŸŒ™ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm reading it now, read the first 5 volumes last night <3 I cant wait to get to the big kiss at school ^^

it's nice to see a main character I can see in myself.

it's why I also love kagyuya from kaguya sama love is war :)
Jan 14, 2023 10:26 AM
Jan 2022
Maid same is forever gonna be my top 1 shoujo anime.
And yes definitely is worthy to read the manga bc it shows more abt Usui’s family, his relationship wh Misaki and the final is super cool and lovely.
Also..sorry abt your dad, hope you only find happiness in your life <3
Jan 15, 2023 4:00 AM
Jul 2022
kaguyasama2004 said:

YES please read, it's my favorite manga i really recommend it

I've read it like 3 or 4 times already, it's a wonderful story with such amazing characters
Jan 15, 2023 2:40 PM
Feb 2022
I really hope they will continue the anime ๐Ÿฅบ

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.