Forum Settings
Forums

Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 67 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2023 9:13 PM
Nov 2017
Not too sure where the story will go from here but the Goddess seems to be a total lunatic like majority of characters in this manga
Jan 13, 2023 8:28 AM

Mar 2022
Seems like its gonna be Raul vs God now lmao.

Jan 16, 2023 5:08 AM

May 2015
And of course in typical fashion he'll get revenge on the goddess next. I had a feeling earlier on that the goddess instigated it all so the hero would return to him. Since she's obsessed with him.

Damn, didn't realise I caught up. Well can't wait to see how he gets revenge on the goddess for all this. Probably something similar to the saintess and removing her god powers/status.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 16, 2023 6:54 AM
Aug 2015
Ja that was a good twist at the end, all the misfortune he suffered was originated from the Goddess obsession with him.

That doesn't make me feel bad for all the other people that got affected by the Holy Magic but now I wonder how he will get rid of the King, the Goddess and at the same time help Theodora.

Just as I wrote it, I realized that most likely he will help/use Theodora in killing the King for sure.

Btw, if the Goddess want him to return to her side so badly, after she reincarnated him in her world, wouldn't it have been simpler to just... I dunno, use someone else to kill him quick after he defeated the Demon Queen? Maybe they'll explain her obsession in more detail in later chapters, so I'll wait until more come out to binge them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 87 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 18

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Apr 18, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 86 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Apr 15

3 by spicarie »»
Apr 16, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 85 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jan 7

3 by spicarie »»
Apr 2, 11:28 PM

Poll: » Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 32 Discussion

testamentKAISER - Mar 15, 2021

2 by greed2 »»
Feb 22, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou suru Chapter 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2020

3 by Gwhouse91 »»
Jan 10, 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.