Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2023 8:18 PM
Oct 2019
the principal said "welcome AGAIN(?), lu mingfei". is he suggesting that the mc has attended the college before? i know early on nuono mentioned the mc has many names...

the principal also said "long time no see" to the mc's brother in the drawing (i assume as part of mc's "paper" that was due for the principal?). so the principal knows what/who the brother is

the brother also sent mc a letter with a cell phone to get in touch with him. he also deducted 25% of the mc's life. the mc received 4 wishes, so each one is worth 25% of his life i guess. but also, the "brother" lives in this same world? and can communicate and interact with mc and others in this world?

so many questions that have yet to be answered (dragons in general, his parents, the "brother", his mysterious origin, etc, etc, etc). but i've enjoyed this show. i like the mystery. i like the lore. and i think the mc is pretty decent (loud, scared, clueless, funny, OP but doesn't know it or how to use it), and the side characters all seem complimentary or compelling in their own right

8/10
Jan 17, 2023 9:23 AM
Jan 2023
I live this story and character would recommend 100%
Feb 5, 2023 6:54 PM
Mar 2019
After a good prequel to the series, this just went downhill.
I don't think i really enjoyed any episodes.
Oh! and they conveniently saved the Girl, Yes, they did.
Can't be bothered writing any more, just be warned, or read the mixed review, that say's it all.
Jun 19, 2023 12:50 AM
Jul 2021
i really liked the show sadly i watched it with a machine translation which sucks, anyone can recommend a good site to watch Chinese anime? i might rewatch dragon raja (even tho i just finished) cuz i really want to understand it better
Jun 19, 2023 6:50 AM
Oct 2019
arik1412 said:
i really liked the show sadly i watched it with a machine translation which sucks, anyone can recommend a good site to watch Chinese anime? i might rewatch dragon raja (even tho i just finished) cuz i really want to understand it better
Not sure where i watched it but this site has pretty good translations

https://naruldonghua.xyz/dragon-raja/

More topics from this board

Poll: » Long Zu Episode 4 Discussion

dragynfaerie - Apr 7

2 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Long Zu Episode 3 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Jan 9, 2023

3 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Long Zu Episode 2 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 11, 2022

6 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 20, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Long Zu Episode 1 Discussion

bushman66 - Sep 11, 2022

10 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 15, 8:25 PM

Poll: » Long Zu Episode 14 Discussion

RegiOliveira - Nov 15, 2022

3 by dragynfaerie »»
Apr 11, 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.