Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Play It Cool, Guys
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2023 11:13 AM

Jul 2017
syudou's OP is peppy and lively, though I pretty much preferred Mafumafu's 1st Cour's OP. The 2nd Cour's ED is just as great.

Takayuki reading the same line in a book over and over again, his backstory of his classmate Motoharu moving away and switching schools before he could have to chance to tell him of his self-written novel. And now, that same person in the form of Igarashi, is the upcoming author with a movie to his name, and the two meet with little to no coincidence of their young days.

It's only when the meeting is underway that Igarashi sensed that he definitely knew Takayuki, it's just that he's a bit of a dense airhead to remember anything before. Instead, the talk about old times past has Takayuki interested, and it definitely was a reunion long awaited.

Exciting times to meet people, it's a small world.
Jan 9, 2023 11:32 AM
Sep 2020
l really liked the new ending and opening didn't satisfied me . The old opening and ending can't be replaced. They matched with the vibe of the show!!!
Jan 9, 2023 12:05 PM
Jul 2016
Syudou is getting deals to do anime theme songs. He's gon get so popular.
Jan 9, 2023 12:32 PM

Sep 2018
I've been really liking Syudou's music lately, so it was a pleasant surprise hearing him in yet another show!!
Jan 9, 2023 3:17 PM

Sep 2021
I like both the new opening and ending. The music is really well done for this show. The scenes for the opening are really fun too. 

Also, apperantly someone from Pokemon's design department also read the manga and decided to turn the breadmon into a Pokemon. (Fidough & Dachsbun)

And I like the little touch of Souma's brother laughing about Takayuki not realizing he knows Motoharu. I'm a fan of these little details. 
Jan 9, 2023 3:33 PM

Oct 2015
Ohh the anime that exists to make me smile every week is back! :D

I got a new ship for Mima! >///<
It was funny when Mima thought the 'sensei' was just fortune-telling but they were actually classmates lol! Poor Igarashi thinking Mima might've forgotten about him. :')

So excited for the next ep! Wanna see Mima and Igarashi meet again, now that Mima might have realized that the author was actually his friend. ^^

Oh, and we have a new op & ed! Sad for the ed cause I reallyyy loved the first one, but this new one sounded good, too!

Just letting this out, but the fluffy feeling I get from this anime can't be compared. And as someone who is in the "dark period" of her life, being able to feel like this is "healing." The smiles, the giggles and chuckles, the butterflies... oh man. This anime may be too simple, but it makes me glad to be alive. :)
   HuaLian <3
Jan 9, 2023 5:05 PM

Feb 2021
Motoharu, a new character:D Its nice to see another clumsy boi. But bro Takayuki is super dense lmao, like what? the new op and ed both sound really nice as well. More relaxed than the first cour op and ed. Though I really liked the first cour op over the 2nd one and the 2nd cour ed over the first. Anyways, looking forward to seeing more of Motoharu.
Jan 9, 2023 10:09 PM

Mar 2016
Oh no! Mafumafu's OP is gone!!! It used to be so good!

The way Takayuki just didn't realise he already knew Igarashi. haha He even went as far as thinking Igarashi has Holmes-level deducing abilities!

Souma's older brother also laughs at mistakes like Souma does. It was so cute and wholesome. 

I miss the old ED too. It was fun waving my arms when they went "Flash flash flash flash". lol
Jan 10, 2023 3:47 AM
Jun 2022
Its so cutee!!!!! This anime is full of cuteness ;)
Jan 10, 2023 6:31 AM

Jan 2021
Takayuki looking back to his childhood when a friend borrowed his first novel and hoped that Takayuki would give his opinion but he got sick and couldn't say it and at the same day Motoharu is moving away. 

What an coincidence that Takayuki and Motoharu meet up again at an meeting but Takayuki can't remember him at all, or at least that is what he thinks. Motoharu is now also one of the guys with his teddy bear at the ED song. 
Jan 10, 2023 4:16 PM
Oct 2021
I wish they weren't so short.
Jan 11, 2023 4:34 AM
Jun 2021
it was a masterpiece,it was a slice of life and you guys should watch it
Jan 11, 2023 5:21 AM

Jul 2022
Oh my god I love the new guy this is my favorite episode
Jan 11, 2023 10:57 AM
Apr 2022
the anime is so cute and funny . especially who has humor for lame jokes would laugh so much . totally my type of humor ๐Ÿคฃ.
Jan 12, 2023 4:14 AM
Dec 2018
A new guy joins the team!! Mima finally getting more screentime at his work and meeting a childhood friend. I loooved this episode bc i love airhead mima sm haha Also finally someone appropriately aged to hang with mima more! Also Shun dreaming abt Hayate in the new OP is sooo cute tho I'll miss Flash (the old ED) but it was a fun surprise to hear new songs!!
This anime is always a highlight for me in the middle of my stressfull weeks I'm so grateful for it!
Jan 13, 2023 9:46 PM

Nov 2012
it's beyond dense that he didn't realize who Igarashi was.

why'd they have to go and change both themes to sentimental crap. I miss my teddies.
Jan 27, 2023 10:41 AM

Jul 2012
A new guy officially joins! I immediately liked Motoharu, he seems really cheerful. I wonder what his clumsiness reaction is (cause I noticed -kinda late probably lol- that every guy has a different reaction when they do something clumsy: Hayate is embarrassed, Shun plays it like he "did that on purpose", Mima just ignores it and Souma laughs about it).

I can't believe that I recognized Makoto Furukawa's voice right away! I always get excited when I realize I started recognizing a new seiyuu lmao

The first OP and ED were amazing, loved both. I liked this new ones but not as much, but I guess they can keep growing on me.
Feb 2, 2023 5:31 PM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode!
Feb 10, 2023 3:47 AM

Jun 2007
Dense as in the "dumb" more like... but it's ok my son you're doing your best.
though........ after all it's just TOO dumb. I'm going to make up for my own peace of mind that Mima lost his memories due to high fever that day
see you, space cowperson . . .
Feb 24, 2023 2:07 AM

Dec 2013
I can't stop smiling at this episode ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
Mima is so dense hahaha. But Igarashi's smile is too precious, I can't ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cool Doji Danshi Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2022

19 by RawrOMG »»
Feb 17, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Cool Doji Danshi Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 5, 2022

16 by RawrOMG »»
Feb 16, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Cool Doji Danshi Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 28, 2022

19 by RawrOMG »»
Feb 11, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Cool Doji Danshi Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 21, 2022

24 by anooeto »»
Feb 8, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Cool Doji Danshi Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 14, 2022

29 by RawrOMG »»
Feb 4, 10:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.